Philadelphia Eagles Must Decide If Micheal Vick Is Worth His Lofty Contract

Mar 1, 2012 Full story: Rant Sports 25

Last season, I was surprisedA when the news broke about the Philadelphia Eagles signing Micheal Vick to a long term deal.A The money was surprising, as well as the timing.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#1 Mar 3, 2012
This is an easy question to answer..NO..no and no..of course the dumbass Lurie would take back what he paid Vick because it screwed his salary cap, plus the little girl Vick is always crying hurt...and his talents are diminishing fast..Lurie saw it as a chance to win coming off Vick's one good year that he was playing for a contract..now Vick couldn't care less..he got his money, that was all he cared about!
Lurie has only this one more year guaranteed, doubt that he is dumb enough to pay off the whole contract!
C0N-vickT

Calgary, Canada

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
This is an easy question to answer..NO..no and no..of course the dumbass Lurie would take back what he paid Vick because it screwed his salary cap, plus the little girl Vick is always crying hurt...and his talents are diminishing fast..Lurie saw it as a chance to win coming off Vick's one good year that he was playing for a contract..now Vick couldn't care less..he got his money, that was all he cared about!
Lurie has only this one more year guaranteed, doubt that he is dumb enough to pay off the whole contract!
You tell'em lover boi!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#3 Mar 3, 2012
C0N-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell'em lover boi!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!
Gayback..the gayest of them all...I bet you look at yourself in the mirror and say "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the gayest of them all...and of course you see GAYBACK RATTLER!!!!
Is tonight a pitch or catch night for you!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahah
C0N-vickT

Calgary, Canada

#4 Mar 3, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Gayback..the gayest of them all...I bet you look at yourself in the mirror and say "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the gayest of them all...and of course you see GAYBACK RATTLER!!!!
Is tonight a pitch or catch night for you!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahah
You pitch and I'll catch lonely boi, or vice-versa. Don't let the Rattler get to ya and your lovely green carpet.

People like you and I can only have what momma gives us. Hint, hint, wink....wink.......blushing for your load.
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

#5 Mar 3, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
You pitch and I'll catch lonely boi, or vice-versa. Don't let the Rattler get to ya and your lovely green carpet.
People like you and I can only have what momma gives us. Hint, hint, wink....wink.......blushing for your load.
GAYback, you're such a doofy little phagg. LMGDAO
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Mar 3, 2012
C0N-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO!

You two lil "beasti bois" need to get a room.

Flame on flamers!

Just way, way too GD funny!

The f88king ownage is just too GD epic.

Now troll boi, troll.
petuniamae

Snellville, GA

#7 Mar 3, 2012
Bet our big bad dog killer is angry as a starved, beaten pit bull!
Hearing about all these big strong football players, that can win games and take mikey's place. SOOOO SAD FOR MIKEY.
Vick Hater

Calgary, Canada

#8 Mar 3, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
GAYback, you're such a doofy little phagg. LMGDAO
I'll be your doofy little phagg lover boi!
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

#9 Mar 3, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO!
You two lil "beasti bois" need to get a room.
Flame on flamers!
Just way, way too GD funny!
The f88king ownage is just too GD epic.
Now troll boi, troll.
[QUOTE who="Vick Hater(GAYback)"]<quote d text>
I'll be your doofy little phagg lover "boi"!
[/QUOTE]

Is the GAYback really that GD ignorant to not realize the telltale signs that prove he's the same poster? Poor, poor little sword fighter, he is so bitter and full of "anguish". LMGDAO

GAYback, why even bother with the Calgary IP? Just switch posting names. It will same you time and trouble.
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

#10 Mar 4, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Is the GAYback really that GD ignorant to not realize the telltale signs that prove he's the same poster? Poor, poor little sword fighter, he is so bitter and full of "anguish". LMGDAO
GAYback, why even bother with the Calgary IP? Just switch posting names. It will same you time and trouble.
Yup..........gonna have to get the water hose for you two knotted-up flamers.

The f88king ownage has never been more epic. Watching you chase your own posts around is pretty damn good entertainment, but hell ole KBR has had you dancing on the of of "stick" for a couple of years.

Now go sign in as K0RNBACK..........and I'll know just how much you respect your better.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

It's so damn easy getting you maggots to turn off your hate for Vick and expose your closeted fantasies..........just too dayum easy!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahhaahhah ahahahahhahahahahahaha!

KBR owns this f88king forum maggot!
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

#11 Mar 4, 2012
11 posts and only one about Mr. Vick.

Just way, way, way too GD! easy.

S.A.D.

NEXT!!
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

#12 Mar 4, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup..........gonna have to get the water hose for you two knotted-up flamers.
The f88king ownage has never been more epic. Watching you chase your own posts around is pretty damn good entertainment, but hell ole KBR has had you dancing on the of of "stick" for a couple of years.
Now go sign in as K0RNBACK..........and I'll know just how much you respect your better.
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
It's so damn easy getting you maggots to turn off your hate for Vick and expose your closeted fantasies..........just too dayum easy!
Bawahahahahahahahahahahhaahhah ahahahahhahahahahahaha!
KBR owns this f88king forum maggot!
Such a doofy little phagg!
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

#13 Mar 4, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Oh, gawwwddaaayyuuumm, the poor little phagg is so desperate now that he's reduced himself to "playground psychology" and is trying to steer everyone on to a different subject other than his demented arse. Big, bad ol' USA ROCKS has made your gay little life hell over the last 3 years, huh?

Now, in my best GAYback impersonation, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hey mr. life partner, those nasty people on the vick forum are making an idiot out of me again. Can I "pitch tonight instead of "catch". I'm getting awful chafed back there". LMGDAO

Now, dance for me little phagg, daaaaaaaaaance!
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#14 Mar 4, 2012
Nice to know the Gayback's life history..does explain a lot and his support for a sociopath like Vick is understandable..one thing we all agreed on was scum attracts scum..seriously...the POS Vickster fits that description to a tee!!
So Gayback have you been on disability most of your life to be able to be online so much?
I'm sure it must be a mental disorder of some sort!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#15 Mar 4, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, gawwwddaaayyuuumm, the poor little phagg is so desperate now that he's reduced himself to "playground psychology" and is trying to steer everyone on to a different subject other than his demented arse. Big, bad ol' USA ROCKS has made your gay little life hell over the last 3 years, huh?
Now, in my best GAYback impersonation, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hey mr. life partner, those nasty people on the vick forum are making an idiot out of me again. Can I "pitch tonight instead of "catch". I'm getting awful chafed back there". LMGDAO

just envisioning the dance of the fairies.did he dance after vick$ losing fiasco of a season?or did he just roll over and take it up the hersheyhighway(like the eagles?)
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

#16 Mar 4, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
just envisioning the dance of the fairies.did he dance after vick$ losing fiasco of a season?or did he just roll over and take it up the hersheyhighway(like the eagles?)
LMGDAO

The GAYback doesn't give a damn about the dog killer. As a matter of fact, he probably doesn't even like him because he's black. GAYback is a racist maggot. Angry-turd even knew that but he tolerated the GAYback because he didn't have many other felon supporters on this forum. GAYback has always been on this forum for one reason and one reason alone and that is to be a troll. Yeah, that's pathetic as hell but it's a fact. To waste as much time as he has over the years "trying" to irritate people shows what type of life the littleprick must lead.

The Eagles organization (the luries) are probably kicking themselves in the arse right about now. Had they not signed the POS dog killer to such an asinine contract, they might very well have had a chance at picking up someone like Luck or Griffin. They can't afford that now and are stuck with an aging, has-been failed experiment of putting a running back (with the mentality and stupidity of a felon) in the QB position and hoping for the best. The Eagles deserve everything they are getting and that is coming to them. LMGDAO

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#17 Mar 4, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO
The GAYback doesn't give a damn about the dog killer. As a matter of fact, he probably doesn't even like him because he's black. GAYback is a racist maggot. Angry-turd even knew that but he tolerated the GAYback because he didn't have many other felon supporters on this forum. GAYback has always been on this forum for one reason and one reason alone and that is to be a troll. Yeah, that's pathetic as hell but it's a fact. To waste as much time as he has over the years "trying" to irritate people shows what type of life the littleprick must lead.
good stuff jim. keep posting this stuff even tho it's not true. it's really working to stop vick. isn't it ?
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#18 Mar 5, 2012
BLACK SACK LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO!

Make that 16!!!!

It's good to be King.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

Ownage..........is EPIC!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha!
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#19 Mar 5, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO
The Eagles organization (the luries) are probably kicking themselves in the arse right about now. Had they not signed the POS dog killer to such an asinine contract, they might very well have had a chance at picking up someone like Luck or Griffin. They can't afford that now and are stuck with an aging, has-been failed experiment of putting a running back (with the mentality and stupidity of a felon) in the QB position and hoping for the best. The Eagles deserve everything they are getting and that is coming to them. LMGDAO
LMGDAO!
Yet another un-eventful weekend for the unemployed racist.
You bes be gettn a J-O-B maggot.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#20 Jul 17, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
I'm checking in for a week or two. Wondering what happened to you. Have you still got the job you had or has Obama ripped it away. Interested in how you're doing. If you should read this let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peyton Manning the Greatest QB? 8 min flbadcatowner 34
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib 18 min flbadcatowner 629
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 28,185
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 2 hr Steve 112
Was Adrian Peterson wrong to punish his child w... 3 hr FDG 736
Why Elizabeth Warren would be a very dangerous ... 3 hr foster 66
Blackhawks pound struggling Canadiens 5 hr Ryan w 22

Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE