Four arrested in West Knox meth lab discovery

Mar 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel

Knox County deputies searching for an alleged probation violator at a West Knox County residence instead uncovered a meth lab and arrested four people.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Catfan

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Well, well. Shane Whittier, the dude who was almost burned to death when the last meth lab exploded a couple years back, didn't learn his lesson and is involved again. Add the fact that his girlfriend, Jessica Ezell stuck by him all this time and didn't try and get away from meth and you have a disaster in the making. And Chris Farmer? Another joke. The guy has been in trouble all his sorry little life. Don't know the girl from Campbell Co. but I'll bet she's a real piece of work too. Morons never learn. Maybe we could get lucky for a change and get these pieces of crap put away for a few years. Anybody that tries to defend them is probably cooking meth themselves.
jessica ezell

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

haha mother f**cker i am out and not getting locked up for te rest of my life why dont u quit hiding behind a screen name and just say who u are and since u know shane chris and i u must also mess around with meth
dogfan

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

JESSICA EZELL SLEEPS WITH NASTY ASS ROGER DAY, Thats why they found that place, I mean really people think about, and her days coming..every dog has it's day...
jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

U are a dumb a$$ and don't know what u r talking about.
bigmouth

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

jessica wrote:
U are a dumb a$$ and don't know what u r talking about.
ASK HER!!!!! she went on lake city forms/topixs and admitted it!!!! she said yes i slept with rodger day, the next morning she was bragging about I HEARD HER!!!! a few people heard her, I have no reason to lie, I just wished one of there dumbass hoes would video tape it/voice record it and get his ass fired.
Jess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

No that was my ex rick that wrote that. Don't u have anything better to do then run Ur mouth

Since: Nov 11

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

hook a man up, message me
ricky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

Jess will let u beat it if u got some method she's still turning tricks while her fat old nasty bf is locker up.I don't know who would want to hit that nasty thing.she's a methhead for life
Jess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Wow , is that the best ya gor
true that

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

people dont be on here bashing her. she may choose to be an addict her whole life and we can keep her in our prayers. if she chooses to sleep with every man that is in lake city clinton andersonville briceville o well. thats her bringing her own self down and nobody can quit drugs unless THEY WANT TOO. obvioulsy she doesnt have you seen her latly
Jess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

I see myself everyday. Why?
ricky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

I heard she has a warrant out for her arrest I wont turn u in Jessica if u holla at me lol
ricky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

How the hell is Jessica even out usually getting caught making method is prison time not counting the fact she's had prior arrest she must be snitching her way out of it she'd still doing method im sure of it
jessica

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

look here buddy... i have no prior meth charges u idiot!!!! get ur damn facts straight... and no i am not snitching the da gave me a plee and i took it. anybody thatb truly knows the real me knows i am not a snitch and the other people involved know im not a snitch so i can really care less what u or anybody else has to say on her... and what are u doing awake at this time?? u must be on meth urself!!!!
ricky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Whys ur bf stills in jail an ur out meth is prison time I bet u eat ur scabs to gross i've seen what meth does to people its the skankiest drug their is
jessica

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

my boyfriend is still in jail because he violated his parole not that i owe or u deserve an explantion anyway....
ricky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Can u give me a bump I gotta be at work in a hour an ill get me going where u staying at the blue haven
jessica

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

no honey im an upper class meth head not lower class
funman

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Damn she's that nasty yeah she's a known methead an she hasn't don't any real time I know she's failed for meth b4 cause i've seen her in court with her face broke out her nasty old man is goin to the pen an she's out here on the streets after getting busted making meth sumthing doesn't add up hey Jessica u use to be a 5dollaass hoe now ur a dolla tree hoe I bet u look about 50u by now uve been on that shit 4yrs
Jess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

My boyfriend is going back to prison because he violated his parole u idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••