Police: 2 Bodies found in home

Metro police said they have found two bodies inside a Broad Ripple home. Detectives responded to the home in the 5800 block of Rosslyn Avenue Friday evening. Full Story
cooliojeds

Anderson, IN

#27 Dec 29, 2008
Set the record straight wrote:
Anyone that knows Taysha(because that's who she was)knows that she was the nicest person in world. and for all of thoughs who keeps throwing out Transy or other similar comments. Taysha knew who she was and never hid that from anyone. Anybody that approached her she told them point blank who she was and never denied or hide it from anyone or anything. So keep the smart comments to yourself. Taysha worked hard for everything she had, Just because she pimped out her car does not mean she was a drug dealer.
I'm sorry, but this is a COMMENT FORUM and you will find varying opinions on it. If you are that concerned about people making comments you can most likely do a couple of things: First, QUIT READING THEM, next, complain to "Topix", the owners of the website that WISH TV has partnered with the make a tabloid circus of news stories.... Telling people to keep their comments to themselves on a world wide web comment forum isn't going to pan out for you!
thawmytoes

Noblesville, IN

#28 Dec 29, 2008
Set the record straight wrote:
Anyone that knows Taysha(because that's who she was)knows that she was the nicest person in world. and for all of thoughs who keeps throwing out Transy or other similar comments. Taysha knew who she was and never hid that from anyone. Anybody that approached her she told them point blank who she was and never denied or hide it from anyone or anything. So keep the smart comments to yourself. Taysha worked hard for everything she had, Just because she pimped out her car does not mean she was a drug dealer.
3 times convicted of forgery,sounds like she didn't exactly work for EVERYTHING she had.I really doubt that I would consider this type of person as the nicest person in the world,and I doubt whoever she tried to decieve would either.
mikes best friend

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Dec 29, 2008
Well, did you know Mike? "Set the record straight."
Did Mike know Avery(Taysha) was a transexual. Was Mike still messin with Avery(taysha), after he found out he was a transy. Somebody tell me something. I have never met Avery(Taysha). I have no problem with Avery(taysha). I just wanna know what happened to my best friend Mike. I heard somebody passed a rumor around on myspace. Mike wouldn't tell me exactly what happened, but him and Avery(Taysha) were not together after that situation. Mike had no where to go also. I heard she had different guys over while Mike was still living there. Mike said he did not know any of the guys and he did not care what they were doing. Mike did not like that Taysha had strangers over that would spend a night. Mike told me that they would steal from him while he was sleep. They would walk back and forth in front of his door at night. I know that Mike was not a drug dealer, but I don't know if Avery(Taysha) was.
Deceived

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Dec 29, 2008
Set the record straight wrote:
Anyone that knows Taysha(because that's who she was)knows that she was the nicest person in world. and for all of thoughs who keeps throwing out Transy or other similar comments. Taysha knew who she was and never hid that from anyone. Anybody that approached her she told them point blank who she was and never denied or hide it from anyone or anything. So keep the smart comments to yourself. Taysha worked hard for everything she had, Just because she pimped out her car does not mean she was a drug dealer.
No Taysia did NOT tell everyone that she was a Transy. She hid it from me a long time and even though I knew deep down inside who she was because I remembered her as Avery. I never told her that I knew. So NO she did NOT tell everybody she was a Trany.
litenthsit

Noblesville, IN

#31 Dec 29, 2008
Since some of you seemed to know these people please shed some light on what could have provoked their murders.Random victims of this type of crime are rare(not impossible but rare).I could care less about the status of Avery/Taysha's genitals unless it has something to do with the crime.If you all know something please inform the rest of us,or at least tell the police.
Be Real

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Dec 29, 2008
dean6317 wrote:
just because u have rims on your car does not mean drugs is the case or pit bulls.
This is so true...what about to say if you see a SUV in and out of traffice lanes...is it far to say that it is some soccer mom on a cell phone, trying to put Bee's lip balm on and polish her nails while driving a vehicle that she wanted to feel empowered.

HUH ??? Exactly...that's what REAL people think when others make comments to sterotype other people because of what they have.
TerryE

South Orange, NJ

#33 Dec 29, 2008
Once again, A Transexual sister has been murdered.
Be Real

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Dec 29, 2008
What does the sexual preference make in this situation? These people were killed. If some of you knew these two people, why put their business out there for the world to know (might I add to people who did not know them). See, this is why some people in life shut it down to the world because you never know who your friend or foe is anyway. I would rather see people give their respects, not dirt and disrespect of another soul lost to crime.
AMERIE

Pryor, OK

#35 Dec 29, 2008
Be Real wrote:
What does the sexual preference make in this situation? These people were killed. If some of you knew these two people, why put their business out there for the world to know (might I add to people who did not know them). See, this is why some people in life shut it down to the world because you never know who your friend or foe is anyway. I would rather see people give their respects, not dirt and disrespect of another soul lost to crime.
this is Indiana Sweetie get used to it
mikes best friend

Indianapolis, IN

#36 Dec 29, 2008
Be Real wrote:
What does the sexual preference make in this situation? These people were killed. If some of you knew these two people, why put their business out there for the world to know (might I add to people who did not know them). See, this is why some people in life shut it down to the world because you never know who your friend or foe is anyway. I would rather see people give their respects, not dirt and disrespect of another soul lost to crime.
If you watch the news their business is already put out there. I am mad that I had to find out from the news that my friend Mike might had liked transsexuals. The news said they were living alternative life styles. I think the murder has somthing to do with the Avery(Taysha). She might have slept with someone who did not know she was a guy, and he found out and came back to kill Avery(Taysha). My friend Mike just so happen to be there, because he has nowhere to go.
mikes best friend

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Dec 29, 2008
I think the murder has somthing to do with the Avery(Taysha). She might have slept with someone who did not know she was a guy, and he found out and came back to kill Avery(Taysha). My friend Mike just so happen to be there, because he has nowhere to go.
mikes best friend

Indianapolis, IN

#38 Dec 29, 2008
TerryE wrote:
Once again, A Transexual sister has been murdered.
And my friend Mike was murder too.
mikes best friend

Indianapolis, IN

#39 Dec 29, 2008
litenthsit wrote:
Since some of you seemed to know these people please shed some light on what could have provoked their murders.Random victims of this type of crime are rare(not impossible but rare).I could care less about the status of Avery/Taysha's genitals unless it has something to do with the crime.If you all know something please inform the rest of us,or at least tell the police.
Alright you need some infomin. This is what I think.
I think the murder has somthing to do with the Avery(Taysha). She might have slept with someone who did not know she was a guy, and he found out and came back to kill Avery(Taysha). My friend Mike just so happen to be there, because he has nowhere to go.
cooliojeds

Anderson, IN

#40 Dec 29, 2008
AMERIE wrote:
<quoted text>
this is Indiana Sweetie get used to it
Amen to the fact that we still find some things here in Indiana "strange and unnatural". I'm not saying anyone deserved to die, I'm just saying that certain things are just not natural......surgery to change your sex is one of them. If it was "natural", surgery wouldn't be needed.
markc

Northbrook, IL

#41 Dec 29, 2008
Some of you people are out of date, expired, wacked out - whatever. 2 people were murdered on Friday. We have little to no details why but it is hard to believe there is any reason that is good enough to warrant murder. The person or person's that are responsible for this will be caught and pay the price. Let these two rest in peace.
DUH

United States

#42 Dec 29, 2008
cooliojeds wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to the fact that we still find some things here in Indiana "strange and unnatural". I'm not saying anyone deserved to die, I'm just saying that certain things are just not natural......surgery to change your sex is one of them. If it was "natural", surgery wouldn't be needed.
Dead on !
Here in Indiana SOME of us still believe in crazy,
farfetched,outdated things like Mama & the BIBLE.
If you want to be someplace where immorality,
murder,etc....are considered normal day to day
happenings,you're in wrong place.
shortie bear

Indianapolis, IN

#43 Dec 29, 2008
you will be greatly missed mike and your friend as well...i grew up with mike and it hurts me to the core to see that yet another one of our black men has died. for those who are ashamed of what he was doing...look at your own lives in sure there is something you should be ashamed of urself. the block wont be the same without you man ill smoke good for you...r.i.p
Taysias Family

United States

#44 Dec 29, 2008
mikes best friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright you need some infomin. This is what I think.
I think the murder has somthing to do with the Avery(Taysha). She might have slept with someone who did not know she was a guy, and he found out and came back to kill Avery(Taysha). My friend Mike just so happen to be there, because he has nowhere to go.
That is not the case taysia is my auntie and her and mike was just over my house for christmas and mike did know she was a man he never wanted anyone to know about him talking to my auntie because our family knew and loved mike we all was just playing spades on christmas and after they left they had a party and the murdering took place after the party and for all those who said it was a drug deal it had nothing to do with that and by the way mike knew my auntie was what she was cause he has called her by her name when talking to my grandmother or any other family member that called him avery and if u was his bestfriend why u didnt know all this about your friend and if he had no place to go why u didnt take him in.
Starlett Miller

Raymond, OH

#45 Dec 29, 2008
markc wrote:
Some of you people are out of date, expired, wacked out - whatever. 2 people were murdered on Friday. We have little to no details why but it is hard to believe there is any reason that is good enough to warrant murder. The person or person's that are responsible for this will be caught and pay the price. Let these two rest in peace.
I'll bet the two "victims" had more than their share of their own victims.
Taysias Family

United States

#46 Dec 29, 2008
mikes friend do u know when mikes funeral and things take place because like i said our family knew and loved mike if u do can u please let me know thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WISH-TV 8 Indiana News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky set to ban under 18 thrill ride operators (Apr '08) Oct 25 Angie 7
Teen mom who abandoned newborn arrested (Jan '09) Sep '14 ynknown 27
Police make $6-million drug bust in Harlan (Mar '08) Sep '14 mikebarker 60
Homes showered with bird droppings (Jan '09) Sep '14 Bird brains 25
Odds of winning scratch-off jackpot may be high... (Jul '08) Jul '14 scott37167 26
3 arrested in alleged housing scam (Oct '08) Jul '14 Victim 37
6 dead in Henderson, Ky., plastics plant shooting (Jun '08) Jun '14 farmer 33

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE