Skeletal remains identified as missing Carlsbad man

Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus

Skeletal remains found by hunters east of Carlsbad on Thanksgiving Day in 2005 have been officially identified as those of Eddy Mack Gorby, a Carlsbad man missing since May of 2003.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
storm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Michele wrote:
LOL. you are ignorant. It is night time. I have not been on the computer for hours. As for my kids and stuff..whatever. you people make me laugh! Grow some balls and learn to take up for yourself as I have. I have not said nothing really about my life. If you think I have...LOL...not even close. You have no idea. And I am not going to tell you! I swear, there are too many people who are stupid that live in this place. YES, I am educated...very much so..thank you! Let's talk about the subject. I WAS till I was attacked. I just take up for myself. As for what my kids are doing..that is none of your damn business. See you ask the question into my personal life and you got no information. Nonsense, nonsense, nonsense. What, you parents did not teach you to be take up for yourself? Are you compliant of everything you do in life as for what someone says for you to do, say, and act? I bet you are one of those people who claim rape, abuse, and so forth just to get attention! Now you stay the F*** out of my business. See, you are just another person who has to butt in. This is halarious...pathetic people who cannot mind their own crap in their own life! Don't start crap with me. There are just too many people who are to f***ed up in the head who have to attack others and get into their business. And as for BS...now dont go and blame someone else for your BS!
Act like a storm and go somewhere else!
Have a good night!:)
you see, all it takes is a truthful comment and you go off, why, might i ask. seems to me what ever you type in is something that relates to you and what has been done to you. who in the world is going to come up with rape, abuse ,and so forth. has that been something you have been through and you take everything so personal and are so defensive? by the way you speak your mind, you have nothing positive going on in your life to talk about so you down and try to bring people down like your self. as far as having a good night, i will and maybe taking a chill pill will calm you down or maybe some chammoille tea see ya !!!! oh yeah, since you comment you are educated, maybe adding some communication skills might be a great idea.
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

storm wrote:
<quoted text>you see, all it takes is a truthful comment and you go off, why, might i ask. seems to me what ever you type in is something that relates to you and what has been done to you. who in the world is going to come up with rape, abuse ,and so forth. has that been something you have been through and you take everything so personal and are so defensive? by the way you speak your mind, you have nothing positive going on in your life to talk about so you down and try to bring people down like your self. as far as having a good night, i will and maybe taking a chill pill will calm you down or maybe some chammoille tea see ya !!!! oh yeah, since you comment you are educated, maybe adding some communication skills might be a great idea.
Nope rape and all that not to me. I am just saying you are butting into my business and with you doing that...you are wanting attention and I bet you are one to say that you were raped, abused and so forth to get the attention when it did not happen. I have known people who are like that with where I have worked and it would not surprise me if you did it too! Sorry if you are not able to understand what I am saying...but it is the truth. I have stayed on subject most of the time. As for ALL of my subjects come from what someone has said. I dont go off the wall. What, ONE time I asked how Hal was..big deal..who cares? As for positive things? I have many things that are positive. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I TAKE UP FOR MYSELF? IS THAT TOO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND? My communication skills are just fine! Thanks for your opinion. Remember when I am called a ****...hey why not be one when I was not one in the first place? If people do not like my responses after they attack me, then leave me be and stop messing with me! I am a very nice person, just not after I am attacked by people who are ignorant!
Concerned Resident

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww...look this ****, male or female called me a ****..how original. What? Cant do anything better than that? The only reason you can say the word **** is because you are just a **** dog thats all you know...so **** is your only word. Your user name is Doodleboodle because you are just an oodle of a **** retard! This is my one and only response. You think whatever and talk your crap, you people make me laugh! Probably don't even have an education and a drop out in high school. Probably too stupid to pass a GED test! You are a waste of a human when you do not know me at all. And that is one thing that makes me laugh with you people who like to attack with no good reason. Thanks for making me laugh...it is ignorant dumbasses as yourself that make my day because you have nothing better to do with your life. Sound like you had your **** kicked too many times also and you have to attack on the internet! Wow, what an impression! NOT! Now get going and read a book, learn some manners, get some psychological help cause you need it IF there is any such thing of help for you! Have a great night!!!
SEE... I told you! So predictable... Same old repeat flatulation over and over and over again! And what a fixation on **** kickeings... She must want to be an extreme ultimate fighter, or maybe she already has and that is why she has the menatlity and communication skills (or lack thereof) she has. And if you and Hal want to carry on a chit-chat conversation about , get a phone and a life, but get out of here, because the rest of the world does not care about you or your daily opinions!
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Concerned Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE... I told you! So predictable... Same old repeat flatulation over and over and over again! And what a fixation on **** kickeings... She must want to be an extreme ultimate fighter, or maybe she already has and that is why she has the menatlity and communication skills (or lack thereof) she has. And if you and Hal want to carry on a chit-chat conversation about , get a phone and a life, but get out of here, because the rest of the world does not care about you or your daily opinions!
LOL...blah, blah, blah, YOU ARE OLD ALREADY!!! Learn to spell big words (in your voc.) like mentality correctly!
Hal

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Welcome to my world Michele... Have a good night.
storm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope rape and all that not to me. I am just saying you are butting into my business and with you doing that...you are wanting attention and I bet you are one to say that you were raped, abused and so forth to get the attention when it did not happen. I have known people who are like that with where I have worked and it would not surprise me if you did it too! Sorry if you are not able to understand what I am saying...but it is the truth. I have stayed on subject most of the time. As for ALL of my subjects come from what someone has said. I dont go off the wall. What, ONE time I asked how Hal was..big deal..who cares? As for positive things? I have many things that are positive. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I TAKE UP FOR MYSELF? IS THAT TOO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND? My communication skills are just fine! Thanks for your opinion. Remember when I am called a ****...hey why not be one when I was not one in the first place? If people do not like my responses after they attack me, then leave me be and stop messing with me! I am a very nice person, just not after I am attacked by people who are ignorant!
many individuals who claim rape and or abuse are 100% right, as far as you responding and stating it is not true, because of where you have been (worked) or whatever that is a poor comment, that is why some individuals don't come forward. i believe if somebody were to say that, it is true. and how do you say i am one to say and not be honest, that makes no sense, you do not know me. have you been told you have lied about something you have told somebody? you are so judgemental and so defensive, i guess there are some inner issues going on with you, what ever the reason do not take it out on others and use this site to air out, all i say and all i will say is stay on the subject. as far as the word ****, it does refer to a female dog so do not take it so hard. i am also a very nice person, and for the OMG, i will say a prayer for you.
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Hal wrote:
Welcome to my world Michele... Have a good night.
Yeah, I am here. Thanks, Have a good night also!
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

storm wrote:
<quoted text>many individuals who claim rape and or abuse are 100% right, as far as you responding and stating it is not true, because of where you have been (worked) or whatever that is a poor comment, that is why some individuals don't come forward. i believe if somebody were to say that, it is true. and how do you say i am one to say and not be honest, that makes no sense, you do not know me. have you been told you have lied about something you have told somebody? you are so judgemental and so defensive, i guess there are some inner issues going on with you, what ever the reason do not take it out on others and use this site to air out, all i say and all i will say is stay on the subject. as far as the word ****, it does refer to a female dog so do not take it so hard. i am also a very nice person, and for the OMG, i will say a prayer for you.
Thanks for the prayer....EVERYONE can use a prayer in their life! Well, I am glad to hear you are nice. And nope, don't have any real issues going on. Everyone has issues in their life for no life is perfect. As for taking things out on others...you are so wrong. Please, say a prayer for yourself to become smarter! You maybe nice, but nice doesn't always mean smart and you don't seem to be the sharpest knife in the kitchen. As I read from Freeflying, you are contradicting your own self..please stop, it is not doing you any justice.
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

storm wrote:
<quoted text>many individuals who claim rape and or abuse are 100% right, as far as you responding and stating it is not true, because of where you have been (worked) or whatever that is a poor comment, that is why some individuals don't come forward. i believe if somebody were to say that, it is true. and how do you say i am one to say and not be honest, that makes no sense, you do not know me. have you been told you have lied about something you have told somebody? you are so judgemental and so defensive, i guess there are some inner issues going on with you, what ever the reason do not take it out on others and use this site to air out, all i say and all i will say is stay on the subject. as far as the word ****, it does refer to a female dog so do not take it so hard. i am also a very nice person, and for the OMG, i will say a prayer for you.
If you were so nice then why did you call me a **** for no reason? I mean come on...that does not make sense whatsoever!
storm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were so nice then why did you call me a **** for no reason? I mean come on...that does not make sense whatsoever!
if you could read correctly, i gave you the definition of the word ****, i did not call you that
storm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the prayer....EVERYONE can use a prayer in their life! Well, I am glad to hear you are nice. And nope, don't have any real issues going on. Everyone has issues in their life for no life is perfect. As for taking things out on others...you are so wrong. Please, say a prayer for yourself to become smarter! You maybe nice, but nice doesn't always mean smart and you don't seem to be the sharpest knife in the kitchen. As I read from Freeflying, you are contradicting your own self..please stop, it is not doing you any justice.
what is with being the sharpest knife in the kitchen? what does that have anything to do with being smart. i mean you make no sense. yeah, you read what others comment, then give your opinion and make another comment. isn't this about skeletal remains of a human being? maybe you should try to find it within yourself to pray for his family so they may have some closure and answers to what happenend.i am done with you
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

That is true, I do apologize. I apologize for calling you that too. I was thinking it was you that did. It was another person. Sooo many threads, I don't go back and read for it gets to be useless. Though you did give me the meaning of a female dog, there are other slang. Look, I am not going to go on about this anymore. This is the end of the stupid crap on this thread and others. Whomever does not like what I put, oh well, it is my opinion and it is not my problem of whomever does not like it. Yes, it is about the man's bones they found. Please look to the beginning and read what took place and you will see what happened and realize I was minding my own business. I read it wrong, many people read things wrong and we all have the ability to do so for those who say they never read anything a different way.
storm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Michele wrote:
That is true, I do apologize. I apologize for calling you that too. I was thinking it was you that did. It was another person. Sooo many threads, I don't go back and read for it gets to be useless. Though you did give me the meaning of a female dog, there are other slang. Look, I am not going to go on about this anymore. This is the end of the stupid crap on this thread and others. Whomever does not like what I put, oh well, it is my opinion and it is not my problem of whomever does not like it. Yes, it is about the man's bones they found. Please look to the beginning and read what took place and you will see what happened and realize I was minding my own business. I read it wrong, many people read things wrong and we all have the ability to do so for those who say they never read anything a different way.
well, we are all squared away, and it was nice chatting with you, later.

“NM: The Underground State”

Since: Dec 07

Carlsbad, New Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Michele wrote:
Click photo to enlargeSubmitted to the Current-Argus Eddy Mack Gorby (Submitted to the Current-Argus )«1»CARLSBAD — Skeletal remains found by hunters east of Carlsbad on Thanksgiving Day in 2005 have been officially identified as those of Eddy Mack Gorby, a Carlsbad man missing since May of 2003.
According to Capt. Jim Ballard of the Eddy County Sheriff's Department, the remains were sent to the state Office of the Medical Investigator in November of 2005, shortly after they were found by quail hunters about five miles east of Carlsbad off U.S. Highway 62/180, near the landfill.
This is what they wrote...it is how they wrote it. It seems they should have put shortly AFTER they found the remains they were sent to the OMI. If it is read fast and there should be a comma after shortly I believe.
I was just picking on ya, lol. I think if it had been written like this: "the remains were sent to the state Office of the Medical Investigator in November of 2005, shortly after*,*they were found by quail hunters about five miles east of Carlsbad off U.S. Highway 62/180, near the landfill." It would have been the way you seen it..

It's funny how simple things like this can either inform or confuse others. One simple little comma. God bless the English language...

BTW, What did this guy die of I wonder?
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Rachael Jacobs wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just picking on ya, lol. I think if it had been written like this: "the remains were sent to the state Office of the Medical Investigator in November of 2005, shortly after*,*they were found by quail hunters about five miles east of Carlsbad off U.S. Highway 62/180, near the landfill." It would have been the way you seen it..
It's funny how simple things like this can either inform or confuse others. One simple little comma. God bless the English language...
BTW, What did this guy die of I wonder?
I would like to know also! I feel bad for the victim and his family. I cannot imagine dying somewhere, well being killed, in a country side area...just awful!
Classic

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

mle1 from the early days

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Carlsbad Conditions

(updated 45 min ago)

Weather
Cloudy 66°F
Hi: 92°F
Lo: 58°F
Feels like: 67°F
Visibility: 10 mi

See Tomorrow's Forecast »