Skeletal remains identified as missing Carlsbad man

Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus

Skeletal remains found by hunters east of Carlsbad on Thanksgiving Day in 2005 have been officially identified as those of Eddy Mack Gorby, a Carlsbad man missing since May of 2003.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of56
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mean Mr Mustard

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

You may have something there.
Amethyst

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

boring
Hal

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Mean Mr Mustard wrote:
You may have something there.
Yea, we all know that thinking is'nt some people strong suits...
Concerned Resident

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Lord Cthulhu wrote:
Socker, Concerned Res., you both are being dicks and you know it.
Maybe so, but she is so easy, leaving herself wide open for it, that is when she finds time to shut up long enough about herself and everything she knows, and trying to school everyone else on these topics about how ignorant we are. It is so funny how she gets so frustrated and wigged out that she comes back with flaming nonsense and jibberish proving what an imbecile she is. Watch, she will now come back with four consecutive replies of nonsnense in a row before anyone else can cut in line to interrupt her tirade. Watch... if not this blog, then one of the others...
Doodleboodle

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

If it acts like a duck ( **** ) and quacks like a duck ( **** ) then it must be a duck ( **** ).

“Correlation is not causation.”

Since: Jul 08

C-Bad, New Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Concerned Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so, but she is so easy, leaving herself wide open for it, that is when she finds time to shut up long enough about herself and everything she knows, and trying to school everyone else on these topics about how ignorant we are. It is so funny how she gets so frustrated and wigged out that she comes back with flaming nonsense and jibberish proving what an imbecile she is. Watch, she will now come back with four consecutive replies of nonsnense in a row before anyone else can cut in line to interrupt her tirade. Watch... if not this blog, then one of the others...
Haha, well-- Yeah, whatever, the internet is all about verbal abuse anyway.

Go nuts!
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Doodleboodle wrote:
If it acts like a duck (****) and quacks like a duck (****) then it must be a duck (****).
Awww...look this ****, male or female called me a ****..how original. What? Cant do anything better than that? The only reason you can say the word **** is because you are just a **** dog thats all you know...so **** is your only word. Your user name is Doodleboodle because you are just an oodle of a **** retard! This is my one and only response. You think whatever and talk your crap, you people make me laugh! Probably don't even have an education and a drop out in high school. Probably too stupid to pass a GED test! You are a waste of a human when you do not know me at all. And that is one thing that makes me laugh with you people who like to attack with no good reason. Thanks for making me laugh...it is ignorant dumbasses as yourself that make my day because you have nothing better to do with your life. Sound like you had your **** kicked too many times also and you have to attack on the internet! Wow, what an impression! NOT! Now get going and read a book, learn some manners, get some psychological help cause you need it IF there is any such thing of help for you! Have a great night!!!
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Lord Cthulhu wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, well-- Yeah, whatever, the internet is all about verbal abuse anyway.
Go nuts!
EXACTLY, THESE **** IDIOTS ARE NUTS! I GUESS THEY CANNOT AFFORD PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP!
Hal

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Just think Michele, if your so horrrible you'd think they'd run away... So obviously your not so horrrible. Smile, and just remember their pampers are in a twist for a reason.
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Hal wrote:
Just think Michele, if your so horrrible you'd think they'd run away... So obviously your not so horrrible. Smile, and just remember their pampers are in a twist for a reason.
Thanks Hal! I do smile because they are too stupid...cannot talk nice whatsoever...just for a thought...I must intimidate them somehow to keep wanting to attack me....like I said they must to have their asses kicked to many times in their life and have to attack on the internet...real impressive huh? LOL

Anyways, how ya doing? did you make here yet?
Hal

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

I'm alive and looking at a months worth of packing that my back isnt looking forward to.

I should be there close to the end of August, alot depends on how fast I get this packing done.

Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Hal wrote:
I'm alive and looking at a months worth of packing that my back isnt looking forward to.
I should be there close to the end of August, alot depends on how fast I get this packing done.
Well, good luck to you...packing sucks as we all know. There is no one here you could hire like a home health service to take care of your parent? Is that person in that bad of shape?
Hal

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

No, I dont have the money and considering my position here I'd rather return and be closer to her. She's not in bad shape but the issue is that she's had over 90 brest cancer surgerys and It's starting to take it's toll. I want to be there if the economy tanks and they need the money...
Doodleboodle

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Wow somebody needs her lithium. Stuff people are saying must be true because you get so bent out of shape.
Hal

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Considering whats been said in these forum... I wouldnt care how bent out of shape she gets at people.
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Doodleboodle wrote:
Wow somebody needs her lithium. Stuff people are saying must be true because you get so bent out of shape.
I am not bent out of shape...just as you want..for people to be compliant for what you say and not take up for theirself. As it was YOU that called me a **** first...so you know about the medication lithium...you better get your refill! In fact, there are better meds than that one...so go see your psych. As I said that I would not respond again. This is it. As I said I laugh at people like you. You just dont like what I say...now get going and leave me the hell alone and stop being a **** by calling me a ****! Really, it is that simple. Just because you do not agree with what I say, which I have not trashed no one or have been hatefull till someone started it first does not mean for you to beging your crap of ignorance. If you read what I wrote, it is not true as to what the other two have said. But hey I don't care. I dont really need to explain myself, but I am being civil. That is ok, that you call me a ****. Because as one of my sayings are go ahead call me a ****, what does that matter. If that is the best you got for not knowing me, then wow, I am lost for words. Now, it would be a different story if there was a reason. You just butted your happy **** into something that had nothing to do with you. The other two butted in as well. Let's just say the best thing to do is call me a **** on the net, because if it was to my face...that would be a different matter....
storm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not bent out of shape...just as you want..for people to be compliant for what you say and not take up for theirself. As it was YOU that called me a **** first...so you know about the medication lithium...you better get your refill! In fact, there are better meds than that one...so go see your psych. As I said that I would not respond again. This is it. As I said I laugh at people like you. You just dont like what I say...now get going and leave me the hell alone and stop being a **** by calling me a ****! Really, it is that simple. Just because you do not agree with what I say, which I have not trashed no one or have been hatefull till someone started it first does not mean for you to beging your crap of ignorance. If you read what I wrote, it is not true as to what the other two have said. But hey I don't care. I dont really need to explain myself, but I am being civil. That is ok, that you call me a ****. Because as one of my sayings are go ahead call me a ****, what does that matter. If that is the best you got for not knowing me, then wow, I am lost for words. Now, it would be a different story if there was a reason. You just butted your happy **** into something that had nothing to do with you. The other two butted in as well. Let's just say the best thing to do is call me a **** on the net, because if it was to my face...that would be a different matter....
isn't this about skeletal remains being found or something? michele, get a life and stop taking everything so personal.. you have so much time on your hands, it is like you simply want people to know all about your life, kids, whatever. who cares, stick to the subject, if not, stop wasting words and time on this subject matter with all your bs
storm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww...look this ****, male or female called me a ****..how original. What? Cant do anything better than that? The only reason you can say the word **** is because you are just a **** dog thats all you know...so **** is your only word. Your user name is Doodleboodle because you are just an oodle of a **** retard! This is my one and only response. You think whatever and talk your crap, you people make me laugh! Probably don't even have an education and a drop out in high school. Probably too stupid to pass a GED test! You are a waste of a human when you do not know me at all. And that is one thing that makes me laugh with you people who like to attack with no good reason. Thanks for making me laugh...it is ignorant dumbasses as yourself that make my day because you have nothing better to do with your life. Sound like you had your **** kicked too many times also and you have to attack on the internet! Wow, what an impression! NOT! Now get going and read a book, learn some manners, get some psychological help cause you need it IF there is any such thing of help for you! Have a great night!!!
are you educated? and what are your kids doing with all your time spent on the computer responding nonsense statements, stick to the subject.
storm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Shocker wrote:
HAHAHHAAAA OPD.....yeah she does...she needs to get a job and quit posting messages all day!!
i strongly agree!!!!!!!!!!
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

LOL. you are ignorant. It is night time. I have not been on the computer for hours. As for my kids and stuff..whatever. you people make me laugh! Grow some balls and learn to take up for yourself as I have. I have not said nothing really about my life. If you think I have...LOL...not even close. You have no idea. And I am not going to tell you! I swear, there are too many people who are stupid that live in this place. YES, I am educated...very much so..thank you! Let's talk about the subject. I WAS till I was attacked. I just take up for myself. As for what my kids are doing..that is none of your damn business. See you ask the question into my personal life and you got no information. Nonsense, nonsense, nonsense. What, you parents did not teach you to be take up for yourself? Are you compliant of everything you do in life as for what someone says for you to do, say, and act? I bet you are one of those people who claim rape, abuse, and so forth just to get attention! Now you stay the F*** out of my business. See, you are just another person who has to butt in. This is halarious...pathetic people who cannot mind their own crap in their own life! Don't start crap with me. There are just too many people who are to f***ed up in the head who have to attack others and get into their business. And as for BS...now dont go and blame someone else for your BS!
Act like a storm and go somewhere else!

Have a good night!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of56
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Carlsbad Conditions

(updated 51 min ago)

Weather
Clear 67°F
Feels like: 65°F
Visibility: 10 mi

See Tomorrow's Forecast »