Gareth Bale top of Barcelona shopping list

Apr 13, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail

Gareth Bale has shot to the top of Barcelona's summer shopping list as Eric Abidal recovers from his liver transplant.

Full Story
Ogbonna kingsley

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2012
That wil a nice buy if barca can buy Gareth bale and other players,mainly defenders and strikes this season.It wil b a big boost
Ogbonna kingsley

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2012
Barca should go for sharp strikers,a replacement for Abidal and Puyol to help the team
kingsley

Fuzhou, China

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Lopez: "It is good that in the final of the Europa League will play two Spanish teams"

Forward "Atletico" Adrian Lopez shared his impressions of the return match half Champions League Europe "Valencia" (1:0, the first game - 4:2)

"I'm just beside myself with joy. More and be willing to impossible.

We did a good job.(www maillotsdefootball net)Do not have to rely on the advantage, extracted in the first match. It could harm us. Wow, that managed to survive in the first half. But the second I was able to score and we did not miss the winning score.

Finale to the "Athletic"? Well, in the final game will play two Spanish teams. Our game will be a great end of the tournament "- quoted Lopez AS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gareth Bale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mauricio Pochettino thinks Spurs are heading in... Oct '14 TangMi1288614 1
Erik Lamela eager for Premier League start as T... Jul '14 lol 1
English Premier League Preview: Cardiff City vs... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ibrahim Dagachi N... 2
Gareth Bale joins Real Madrid in world-record t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Cfindley 2
Bale thanks Saints for helping turn him into a ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Josuers 1
Tottenham Hotspur's Gareth Bale to Madrid, dayl... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Verne 1
Manchester United Transfer Rumours: Cristiano R... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Badman 1

Gareth Bale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE