Ferguson's shopping spree is over thanks to youngsters

There are 2 comments on the Aug 13, 2011, The Straits Times story titled Ferguson's shopping spree is over thanks to youngsters. In it, The Straits Times reports that:

Premier League champions Manchester United are not planning any more transfer shopping with manager Alex Ferguson saying he is happy with his youthful squad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Straits Times.

Yusmus

Europe

#1 Aug 13, 2011
I am not happy with the squad,we need somebody like sneijder to stand strong.
Wazza

UK

#2 Aug 16, 2011
United need sneijder to stay ahead of city cleverly is good but needs another season before he can be a top player

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashley Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angel Di Maria is the most expensive player in ... Feb '15 Bruno Schiccitano 1
News Manchester United to dismiss their Nani (May '13) May '13 kyambadde hassan ... 1
News Van Persie stuns City with late winner (Dec '12) Dec '12 Pero 1
News England vs. Ukraine: Wayne Rooney Returns For E... (Jun '12) Jun '12 _Jusayin_ 3
News Welbeck looks ahead after injury (Jun '12) Jun '12 RocheSeller 3
News Manchester United Transfer News: Picking a Star... (May '12) May '12 Kevin odhiambo 2
News Manchester United Transfer Rumours: Why Shinji ... (May '12) May '12 Rooney 8
More from around the web