|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2007

Judged:

THE SHAME OF FILIPINO

THE WAYS OF A FILIPINO Being that they are all from a poverty stricken Nation. They are born into poverty and are taught the ways of a Filipino. There way is only by corruption do you have a chance at life. Iíve never known of an honest hard working Filipino. They are liars ,thieves, cheaters, manipulators are envious, devious and the list goes on. Watch there tempers there easily set off. which they say comes from eating blood meat and always drinking I say just bad blood. The are very very vengeful . they come from a culture of guns and lawlessness . Check this link www.photius.com/countries/philippines/nationa...

They murder each other for anything .Filipinos donít take life serious Death is just a way to escape there Poverty situation. Philippines is famous for bribes and pay offs. Want to be a politician. Kill your opponents. Threaten neighborhoods and pay goons to burn down homes and churches., rig poll machines .Thatís how you get elected. If annoyed with a neighbors habits? Want a neighbor dealt with? In the Philippines you can bribe a Local Policeman heíll take care of the whole family for a s little as $200 dollars. Same goes for an enemy unless someone famous or political figure then the pay off is much more.
www_aaardge_picz o_com

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2007

Judged:

What you're talking about here is the Abu Sayyaf. Not the whole Filipino nation. You should be watching news, and how our fellow Filipinos kill each and every single journalist in every little town of our country to dismantle those discriminating and exagerrated fallacy broadcasted in every form on media communications. And I tell you, their death was never easy and quick. Now, you should be watching your back as well that you've gone beyond the limit. Filipinos have been through a lot, and lived to tell about it. Their love for their country drove them into People Power and Revolutions that had failed and succeed. Nevertheless, they emerged without losing for pride and historical facts' sake. Focus on your own country rather than others. Your dirty thought on other people is what keeps you boggled and sleepless. All that you've said here? Are far from TRUE. God/Allah knows the truth and him alone, not some Indian, mestizo wannabe.
Habodabi

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

Judged:

Corruption is everywhere. It's human nature. All countries at all levels share this common quality. Nepotism, bribes, favoritism and secret deals happen in every corner of the globe. From the local police to rich polititians World wide. I have been to the Philippines and I experienced this shameful corruption Mestizo posted about first hand. I thought I had made new friends and business partners. I invested my money then fell into a trap laid out by these so called friends. One partner has a brother who is a local police man and they took everything I had. They tried to extort more money but could only get what they already stole. The common Philippine crook is stupid. They can only survive day to day. If they had planned their robbery correctly they might have had loads more money but they were too greedy and stupid to wait. Better yet if they were honest men and had stuck with the business we all would be making decent money today. What Mestizo says is true and Piczo's threat is just what you can expect from a stupid person protecting other stupid people. Piczo even tries to explain the plight of the Phillipine nation. Aww, so sad these poor people, it's not their fault they lie, cheat, kill and steal....
unhappy man

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2008

Judged:

I took a chance and married one. She turned out to be fat and lazy and thankless. I sacrificed so much for her and she just used me for immigration. It was nice to give someone a chance and to watch them blow it. She never ever cooked me dinner or did my laundry and I spent thousands on her! They are the laziest dirtiest people I have ever seen. They are all a bunch of scammers trying to scam their way into any country to get out of the Philippines. And they will do anything to accomplish that. Pretty pathetic.
Whitey

Toledo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

Judged:

unhappy man wrote:
I took a chance and married one. She turned out to be fat and lazy and thankless. I sacrificed so much for her and she just used me for immigration. It was nice to give someone a chance and to watch them blow it. She never ever cooked me dinner or did my laundry and I spent thousands on her! They are the laziest dirtiest people I have ever seen. They are all a bunch of scammers trying to scam their way into any country to get out of the Philippines. And they will do anything to accomplish that. Pretty pathetic.
Hi,

You took a chance and married one? What a statement. Maybe you were looking for a slave and not a wife? Taking advantage of others regardless of Nationality is exploitation.
herb

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Judged:

unhappy man wrote:
but look what she got a fat..lazy... drunk...never can hold a job jerk,no wonder she went to fat and did nothing for your worthless ass.
good for you jerkwad.
dalycity

Escondido, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Judged:

They are education cheaters and frauds. Especially beware of filipino dentists. It is very well known that they buy their dds degrees and then come to the usa especially california and through some loop holes in the law they get licensed here and try to make money on insurance etc. They harm people because the dds diplomas are worthless as the filipino they are printed on. sick.
munkeegirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Judged:

you stupid idiots dont know what yall talking about. do you know the word "insecure", that's what yall are.
Nikki90

Baguio City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

HOW DARE YOU?! MY MOTHER STUDIED FOR MORE THAN 8 YEARS TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL! SHE'S A GREAT MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEON AND LOVES HER JOB! for you to say that is so heartless and very stereotypical!! YOU'RE MOTHER IS NOWHERE NEAR MY MOM'S CAPABILITIES!
dalycity wrote:
They are education cheaters and frauds. Especially beware of filipino dentists. It is very well known that they buy their dds degrees and then come to the usa especially california and through some loop holes in the law they get licensed here and try to make money on insurance etc. They harm people because the dds diplomas are worthless as the filipino they are printed on. sick.
Yonip

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

Yup, that's life here in the Philippines where the people think it's ok to cheat, steal or kill. Corruption and scams are a way of life or better still, it's the culture. The ladies here will look at expatriates as cash machines or a "passport" to good live. Be careful as they'll do anything to get out of the country to the extend of marrying (a foreigner)!!
Sorry, call me a racist or what so ever but the Filipinos are disgusting, culturally lost and lazy. Same goes to those who try to protect their own lazy kind. Besides that, they're also expert and habitual liars. They are vengeful cos they're insecure. Thank god I've didn't marry one and will never! As for those who did so, regretted.
lorenzo

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Judged:

most Filipinos are manipulators,selfish and shamless liars,cheaters.
sorry to tell you.
jake t

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

the generalizations here crack me up! hahahhaha
not all Pinoys are bad....COME ON.
besides...we all know that mexicans are the worst race on the planet! hahahaha
ya like that irony? hehhehehe
Nathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

Judged:

None of you know what the hell you are talking about Filipinos are usually normal hardworking people and I don't see any Filipino gangs or criminals where I live only Mexicans.
www_aaardge_picz o_com

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

THE SHAME OF FILIPINO

THE WAYS OF A FILIPINO Being that they are all from a poverty stricken Nation. They are born into poverty and are taught the ways of a Filipino. There way is only by corruption do you have a chance at life. Iíve never known of an honest hard working Filipino. They are liars ,thieves, cheaters, manipulators are envious, devious and the list goes on. Watch there tempers there easily set off. which they say comes from eating blood meat and always drinking I say just bad blood. The are very very vengeful . they come from a culture of guns and lawlessness . Check this link www.photius.com/countries/philippines/nationa ...

They murder each other for anything .Filipinos donít take life serious Death is just a way to escape there Poverty situation. Philippines is famous for bribes and pay offs. Want to be a politician. Kill your opponents. Threaten neighborhoods and pay goons to burn down homes and churches., rig poll machines .Thatís how you get elected. If annoyed with a neighbors habits? Want a neighbor dealt with? In the Philippines you can bribe a Local Policeman heíll take care of the whole family for a s little as $200 dollars. Same goes for an enemy unless someone famous or political figure then the pay off is much more.
anonymous

Bacoor, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

Filipinos are not animals Filipinos are HUMANS PLEASE RESPECT!
meiii

Langhus, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

You know what's wrong with this topic? the so called "human" who wrote it, I mean cmon you think every EVERY SINGLE filipino and filipinas are bad?! Hellooo I'm just 12 and I can see that my parents are hardworking and very caring. Yes they sometimes fight but HEY that's normal! No one can be so easily nice like an angel! I'm sorry mister/miss but your wrong there, we ARE HUMANS too so respect that, I can easily say that your country isn't that perfect! Yeah I left my country with my parents and siblings, but we always go back there for visit our families, and I can say that not a SINGLE person was mean to me there, families & cousin & strangers were kind to me. If you got problems then you made a mistake going to that city, there are others that are goods and better.
Mattheo

Toledo, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

Yup, it's true, some of it anyway. But incase you forgot, the seamen that diliver your oil each year are Filipinos, the nurses that take care of you in the ward are filipinos, the Pedianurse that takes care of you kids are filipinos, the doctors that rush to you in the ER are filipinos, the PT that take cares of your grandma in the nursing homes are filipinos, the engineers that build your plants are filipinos, the agents that answer your calls 24hours a day are filipinos. I admit, we are not the most charming race or country in this planet, but who are you to judge? It can be true that your situation is exceedingly more pleasant than ours, and so true are the claims of blood and screams, but this is our country, we experience it first hand, if you look down on us, very well, just keep it to yourself. One should not venture an unsolicited opinion, it will save you the embarrassment of realizing its actual worth to your listeners

-matheo
Puccipet

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

Well I work with one and the words "lazy, manipulative, opportunist, liar, scammer, vengeful" describes her to a T.
Puccipet

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

But it's only the ones that are born there and immigrate to Canada/US. The ones that are born and raised here are fine.

“you cannot break the code”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

I wish a filipino would put a Jollibee restaurant in Canada. There's one in the US. So why not Canada? There are A LOT of filipinos in Canada already. JOLLIBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the San Luis Obispo Forum right now

Search the San Luis Obispo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Antonio 199,119
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Coal Miner 7,329
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr Hole 15,676
Review: The Liquidation Center (Jul '12) Mon shawn starbird 6
Velie is undergoing Menatl Health Evaluation Mon Velie Report is Scary 7
Sand not from Trilogy Apr 21 John 1
SLO is too Psychic Apr 21 Enter 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

San Luis Obispo Jobs

•••
•••
•••