Highlights from NBC, and a look ahead

Full story: The Topeka Capital-Journal

Russian gold medalists Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin, right, perform during the Pairs Skating final in Turin, Italy during the Winter Olympic Games on Monday, Feb.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RUSSIA

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 17, 2006
 
WI LUTSCHIE
Stefanya

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 10, 2006
 
I skipped the worlds this year because the top skaters from Russia skipped the competition. They are Lutschie and I would have liked to see them skate again.
Stefanya

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 15, 2006
 
I'm hoping that Russia will dig deep and find a way in spite of the current difficulties with a lack of coaches to come up with skaters who can compete on the world scene. The level of world skating has gone up since the Russian coaches are coaching the world. It would be a shame if Russian skaters don't get to compete.
Eddie

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 15, 2006
 
That because you are Russian. It is all about the Russian. You Biased Looney Tune! So you don't use name calling, YOU ARE A PERSON, STEFANYA THAT CANNOT SEE YOURSELF, YOU ARE READING MY BLOGS. I AMM GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT THE WORD "Lutshie" means in Russian. I stating things in a code. It means something that YOU did not want others to comprehend. I am serching for the answer I will find it. Wi lutschie is Russian. HERE IS THAT WRISTLE BLOWER. I KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO CONFER IT SOONER OR LATER. THE RUSSIANS OR ANYTHING NATIONALITY IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT IF THEY DO NOT SKATE. IT ALWAY THE CONCEPT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN COACHES COACHING THE WORLD. LOONEY TUNE! I AM NOT PREJUDICE AT ALL.
Eddie

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 15, 2006
 
That is because you are Russian. It is all about the Russian. You, Biased Looney Tune! So you don't use name calling, YOU ARE A PERSON, STEFANYA THAT CANNOT SEE YOURSELF, YOU ARE READING MY BLOGS. YOU ARE A BIG TIME LIAR. I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT THE WORD "Lutshie" means in Russian. I stating things in a code. It means something that YOU did not want others to comprehend. I am serching for the answer I will find it. Wi lutschie is Russian. HERE IS THAT WRISTLE BLOWER. I KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO CONFER IT SOONER OR LATER. THE RUSSIANS OR ANYTHING NATIONALITY IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT IF THEY DO NOT SKATE. IT ALWAY THE CONCEPT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN COACHES COACHING THE WORLD. LOONEY TUNE! I AM NOT PREJUDICE AT ALL.
Stefanya

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 15, 2006
 
STOP FOLLWING ME AROUND. HOW DESPERATE ARE YOU FOR ATTENTION. Is this another. "I'm defense America. Eddys understand suble references. I'm an eddie, Eddies understand suble references." This looney tunes bit came out of your life, but "C'est la vie!

Nobody is interested. Go away. This is not a blog you started. Start your own blog. Nobody will follow. Good Riddance.
Stefanya

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 15, 2006
 
Furthermore you do not know me do not go around calling me names. Do not slander me. My god you truly are dense. You cannot understand a simple sentence.
Stefanya

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 15, 2006
 
My God, Just noticed you keep repeating your blogs. Now according to Eddy's rule that means there is a nefarious message in that. My goodness eddie what nefarious scheme are you up to to save America, Dick Button and Skating. lalalala lalalala lalalala. The twilight zone theme plays.
Eddie

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 15, 2006
 
LOL, YOU Stefanya!
Stefanya

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 15, 2006
 
Eddie wrote:
LOL, YOU Stefanya!
Can't stop following me can you eddie. Chalk this one up for the future, when you are putting down some poor unsuspecting blogger, you are just low enough to use my twilight zone spiel as your own as you try to impress people.

Since I won't be reading your crap, I problably won't catch you doing it for awhile, so you can appear smart for a time until I call you on it.

Hint, nothing short of a whack on the head will get your attention. Get your own blog sit there and wait and see if anyone follows.
Stefanya

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 15, 2006
 
Eddie wrote:
That because you are Russian. It is all about the Russian. You Biased Looney Tune! So you don't use name calling, YOU ARE A PERSON, STEFANYA THAT CANNOT SEE YOURSELF, YOU ARE READING MY BLOGS. I AMM GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT THE WORD "Lutshie" means in Russian. I stating things in a code. It means something that YOU did not want others to comprehend. I am serching for the answer I will find it. Wi lutschie is Russian. HERE IS THAT WRISTLE BLOWER. I KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO CONFER IT SOONER OR LATER. THE RUSSIANS OR ANYTHING NATIONALITY IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT IF THEY DO NOT SKATE. IT ALWAY THE CONCEPT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN COACHES COACHING THE WORLD. LOONEY TUNE! I AM NOT PREJUDICE AT ALL.
1. my goodness, anyone as brilliant and all-knowing and all-seeing can do a lot better than that. Surely you can find words and phrases that I do not use. Looney tunes is one I used, so at least have the decency and the smarts to find a different one. I would.

2. Listen up jerk, I was on this site before you were.
You are the looney tunes. Stated some time back, several times and even in a poem that I recently a day or so ago decided to read a few of the blogs on this site as you have been commenting on my blogs behind my back and I am tired of you bad-mouthing me without me even having a say.

How many times must I state something before you get it.
What a stupid statement to make, you are making accusations about something that has already been stipulated to.

2. Now we're back to looking for nefarious schemes that can harm America, Dick Button and skating, You must fly to find the answer before it is too late.

3. Dunderhead,(one of my words-you find another) this is a skating blog. Many persons, many opinons, I'm sure none that will agree with you.

Hurry now, do not sleep until you find the anwer to this word that can really harm America, Put down America, and is a horrible Russian Scheme you must uncover to save America, Dick Button and Skating.

None of this is true, but I bet that twisted mind of yours can using the "eddies know subtle references" will somehow make it out to be the great spy scandal of 2006 that uncovered bias and hatred and harmed America, and Dick Button and Skating.

Here is that Wristle blower. Can you say spell check, can you use it? Why are you so concerned that Russians do not skate.

How can you say you are not prejudiced? You scream in capital letters, Russian American, Russian Russian, lies, lies lies, can't stand the sound of the word or anyone who doesn't agree with you. Now do you really believe that the bloggers think there is nothing wrong with the way you talk. Do you think they really believe you aren't prejudiced.

You twist everything to say things that people never said. kATHAY said it best after you twisted her words around.
Eddie

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 15, 2006
 
KathAY is Russian too. I believe. I am not afraid of Kathay.
Stefanya

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 15, 2006
 
What a stupid comment. It doesn't matter what nationality Kathay is. Her words about people like you are truthful, and would be just as truthful out of anyone else;s mouth.

You're not afraid of Kathay. I'm sure kathay is not afraid of you. And she is smart enough not to give you any more blog time.

This site has nothing to do with your problems, yet nobody can blog because you are always on every site attacking and stalking people.

Well stalker, today you get a bit of your own medicine, and believe me there is not one word you have said that makes any sense, or has added to this blog or any other. You shouldn't be allowed to get away with your obnoxious behavior.

Do the right thing today. Start another blog and wait for people to come to you. Stop stalking us.
Eddie

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 15, 2006
 
Stefanya wrote:
What a stupid comment. It doesn't matter what nationality Kathay is. Her words about people like you are truthful, and would be just as truthful out of anyone else;s mouth.

You're not afraid of Kathay. I'm sure kathay is not afraid of you. And she is smart enough not to give you any more blog time.

This site has nothing to do with your problems, yet nobody can blog because you are always on every site attacking and stalking people.

Well stalker, today you get a bit of your own medicine, and believe me there is not one word you have said that makes any sense, or has added to this blog or any other. You shouldn't be allowed to get away with your obnoxious behavior.

Do the right thing today. Start another blog and wait for people to come to you. Stop stalking us.
I will defend America!
Stefanya

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 15, 2006
 
My god the defender strikes again. What delusions. Defend America? From what oh delusional one? We the bloggers are the ones who need defending from your nasty tactic, and delusions, and disagreeable commentary. Can you not learn the concept of respect for other people's opinions.

Learn the difference between fact and opinion. People's opinions are their opinions, they are not fact.
Stop trying to make people take on your opinions. It will not work. What ever people think let them state their opinion and stop berating them. state your opinion in a respectful polite way, and let the reader decide which opinion he agres with or not. Facts are used to support opinion. Do not force your opinon or facts on others. Just state them. Remember other people have feeligs too.
And I really don't know of anyone who hates America except possibly the people who are connected with Al Quida.
Stefanya

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 15, 2006
 
ps Kathay was right, in her blue sky comment.
I have a blue sky comment of my own.

If I said the sky is blue, you would come screming back that what I really meant is the sky is blue in Russia, therefore I am a nefarious Russian American and should leave. Maby I was just thinking about a sky blue costume I liked or thinking about a poem with the sky is blue." So you misinterpret what I say so you can go off on complainin about Russians.

Come on Eddie As Freud said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." Grow up. Other people have feelings and we are not going to be attacked by you.
Eddie

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 15, 2006
 
Stefanya wrote:
ps Kathay was right, in her blue sky comment.
I have a blue sky comment of my own.

If I said the sky is blue, you would come screming back that what I really meant is the sky is blue in Russia, therefore I am a nefarious Russian American and should leave. Maby I was just thinking about a sky blue costume I liked or thinking about a poem with the sky is blue." So you misinterpret what I say so you can go off on complainin about Russians.

Come on Eddie As Freud said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." Grow up. Other people have feelings and we are not going to be attacked by you.
I will be nice Stefanya, I lost my best friend. This not me, I am not prejudice, I am really a nice person. I hope some more skater comes from Russia in the future. I am sorry I have hurt your feeling. I am trying to live by Jesus Christ words. I am sorry to all. I love figure skating.
Stefanya

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 18, 2006
 
1. Have you figured out what "wi lutshie" means yet?

Maybe one of the Russian bloggers will tell you.

2. Anyone after enough hounding and being called names can finally snap, turn around and give you some of it back. This is not something I like or am proud of, that's why I wrote my poem about the Lament of the Blogger, to show what happens if you venture so much as one foot into the gutter. You end up not liking yourself very much.

3. You have to admit I put up with a lot before I finally let a few names loose. Discussing skating is interesting. I want to keep it on a high level as I did for a long time.
Stefanya

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 18, 2006
 
Stefanya wrote:
I'm hoping that Russia will dig deep and find a way in spite of the current difficulties with a lack of coaches to come up with skaters who can compete on the world scene. The level of world skating has gone up since the Russian coaches are coaching the world. It would be a shame if Russian skaters don't get to compete.
This article was about the Russian Olympians who won and questioned if they could keep winning.

If you had read the article you would realize that my comment, the third one on this blog were appropriate. The my comment was my OPINION, that I hoped the Russians could keep on producing champion-worthy skaters so they could continue competing. There's not much competition if the best in the world give all their coaches away to the world.

In my OPINION that is STEALING. Notice I did not say that it is a fact that that is STEALING. And in my OPINION that is wrong.

So where is the test? the article was about Russians so why are you getting nasty about my mention of Russians or Russian coaches. That is the crux of what the article is about. It was questioning if Russians would be able to keep producing Champions like Totmianina and Marinin.

If someone doesn't speak English they might use a foreign word to express themselves. Isn't it a stretch to ASSUME (this word ASSUME denotes OPINION) that the foreign word used is something nefarious. That logic coms from your OPINION and does not mean it is FACT.
Eddie _ No trash talk

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 18, 2006
 
No, I have NOT, I may or not find. It is NOT that important now. I can only hope that it does mean anything nasty or arrogancy. It has already been stated. The Russian is good. Happy Passover!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maxim Marinin Discussions

Search the Maxim Marinin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
End of Russian dominance may be in sight (Feb '06) Jan '08 Stefanya 1,663
Will you come back for 2010 Games, ice lovers? (Mar '07) Jul '07 Eddie07 3
hi i have a question (Feb '06) Mar '07 gkc 4
hi max (Mar '06) Sep '06 Raluca Turcu 3
•••
•••
•••