Leader Of Notorious MS-13 Gang Busted In Richmond

Full story: Cbs5.com

A top leader of the notorious Los Angeles-based MS-13 street gang was arrested Thursday in Richmond after a months long investigation.

Comments (Page 17)

Showing posts 321 - 336 of336
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gaithersburger

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Assistant States Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>
37 year old Alex Sanchez used to be a private defense lawyer counseling people that were in jail charged with various crimes and recently, he turned bad by helping criminals commit crimes and get away with them. Objectionable issues such as money stolen by criminals and the lawyer accepting half of the stolen money in exchange for service. Sanchez formed a gang called "Homies Unidos" and used certain cheap hotels or motels for the gang initiation. Sanchez would train people to be rogue gang members and to conduct business under the table. He would have them sell crack cocaine on the streets and how to identify "decoy" cops by certain words or body movements. Sanchez used to be a member of the Varrio Hawaiian Gardens gang and that is how he gained the expertise in forming a gang. He is against cops, judges, states attorneys that prosecute and sheriffs. He would avoid or try to avoid them and commit crimes such as shoplift and forge checks. He mastered the art of being a professional thief and as a lawyer, he committed crimes to supplement his lawyer business by stealing money from ladie's pocketbooks while they were in the bathrooms. Sanchez has good friends that are part of the Mara Salvatrucha-13 or MS-13 gangs and they help each other commit crimes and get away with them. They would rob gas stations, stores, banks and schools to get big money for drugs and to travel. Sanchez has convictions of auto theft, shoplifting, assault on a cop during a theft of a car that he stole from an elderly lady in Van Nuys, Ca. back in May of 1997. He is skilled in conning defense lawyers in screwing over the judges in court. That is the kind of person that he is.
Private defense lawyers can be a problem when they become joint-heirs with thugs on the street. Lawyers are Liars and Money leads to Murder.
Spinal

San Benito, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

puro pinche POBOYS hey rochie,chilo es homeboy
Spinal

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

SAN JUAN,TX
el smiley del milpon tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

putos puro poboy controla pinches chapetes poboy asta la muerte
Luis

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Good job cops well if this unsub is really the leader of MS13 and i hope ull keep working hard to finish or atleast slow down the gang crime in cal and all over the U.S. one of my wished is for the F.B.I. to be able to start a big investigation were they are able to arrest as many gangster as posible.
LA MARA SALVATRUCHA

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

LISTEN MS-13 WILL LIVE ON FOR EVER GOOD LUCK BUT WE ARE STAYING
vato loco

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

naw ese it dont matter where we stand if we want you dead then consider yourself as white boys say dead holms. we live our lifes to it. its our religion holms so it doesnt even matter if we are in prison or not. we still will do our thing and if you got a problem with it like you say you do fu. have some cojones nd post your full name on here instead of talking all that trash behind your computer. ms13 for LIFE HOLMS.
vato loco

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

Naw f**k your mom ese and la 18. MS13 live with it bicho.
Lil rascal

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Just so you guys noe theres a MS clique in bakersfield California called PARKVILLE LOKOTES SALVATRUCHOS PVLS and wer guna get bigger so theres no stopping us we already go 280 members
demon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

its all good when all los zetas, barrio aztecas, 18th streets, juarez cartel, tijuana cartel, los aztecas, texas syndicate, hermanos pistoleros latinos, brown pride, latin kings against all ms13s in central americas, mexico, and usa
THE REBELLIOUS GANG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

AQUI PARA WESTSIDE LOS ANGELES REBELS13CHICOS 'GLS'MLS'MCS' NOMAS...FCK mierda secas..FCK pussyocho...vWSR13CHS
AcidPb956

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

NoRtE14 wrote:
.pURO.NORTE.14.pOR.VIDA.
.FuCk.pobk.sur13k.ssbk.vltk.
Duck Norcacas Purity Public Outlaw Boys De San Juan El Acid1
Tay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Hi gay guy
hey im gay wrote:
im looking for a sexy
guy write back
live fr33

Southall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Moby - south africa wrote:
u guys know nothing bout ganngsta'd..come to africa u clowns....ms got nothing on african Dashin's
its the South African Numbers Gang.
Unsaid

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Im not hating, im being straight and mature! You all should stop with this violence bullshit and gey the life on track. I mean I know, who am I to say as an adult who just turned one having a son. Ive been through some crazed shit without seeing death jail or guns, thats all I havent seen. Maybe thats cuz I never made a mistake but id say, if your living with a decent record dont even get yourselves involved. Be smart and sharp no matter what and just stop for fuck sakes. Oh and I also think that the illuminati is real and barrack jay z kanye meek rick ross and plenty others are involved. I also so think global warming is occuring and yall should be more worried for affording a private jet. Ha, dumbfoundead sorry for the karma ;)
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

With the new administration policy all he has to do is say " I am under 30 and was brought here illegally by my parents agains my will" and he will get the Willy Wonka golden ticket of citizenship and all the benefits that come with it.

I am all for declaring Chicago a sanctuary city and moving individuals like this there and not allowing them to leave Illinios.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 336 of336
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the San Francisco Forum right now

Search the San Francisco Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 12 min WasteWater 39,417
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 15 min Bag itts 4,551
new band, all gay members 2 hr Siversa 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr BleedOheart 199,067
Jewish values at heart of immigration reform 6 hr Jose 239
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr lug heads 7,298
Is gay really the way to go? 10 hr George 1
•••
•••

San Francisco News Video

•••
•••

San Francisco Jobs

•••
•••
•••