Egyptology, archaeology, what's the diff?

Jun 4, 2007 Full story: Egyptology News 174

You may or may not agree with him, but you have to give him top points for airing his opinions : "When fresh-faced undergrads as me 'ArchaeoBlog, what do I need to do to become an Egyptologist?' my first ... via Egyptology News

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Cherokee Warrior

Carlinville, IL

#164 Aug 16, 2008
Enemies of Israel always want to bury history confirming our Bible. We are moving into prophetic times right now. Bush just made a pact with Israel's enemies the Libyans. Ezekiel 38:5 Iran/Persia, Phut/Libya & Sudan/Ethiopia are now aligned against Israel. Sudan a British creation was north Ethiopia in Ezekiel's day. Sudan signed a military alliance treaty with Iran on March 8, 2008 according to the Debka Files. Bush siding with Libya is found in www.jpost.com today. If you don't believe in Biblical history--Biblical prophecy is staring us in the face right now. I hope you enjoyed this research!

Putin's troops are now on Turkey's southern border. If Putin can control the world's oil supply-Putin believes he can control the world. Prophet Ezekiel predicted 2500 years ago 5/6ths of the Russian army would be defeated on the mountains of Israel Ezekiel 38:5-6 & 39:1-4 & 39:12.

Bush betrayal of Israel will bring the downfall of the USA quite abruptly. Revelation 8:7-11.
Time for witnessing about Jesus Christ is getting shorter everyday!
Cherokee Warrior

Carlinville, IL

#165 Sep 29, 2008
One world currency is being promoted by Saudi Arabia. Time is real short as the rise of the anti-Christ nears.

Nations wanting to divide Jerusalem Zechariah 12:1-3 are facing God's wrath. USA banks are failing. Global New World Order is arising!

Ancient History supporting our Bible is becoming better known.

Genesis chapter 14-15. Abraham aligned with the Amorites whom have a 400 year history. Genesis 15:13-16. Abraham lived 251-426 years in the history of nations.

Elamite king Kindattu/Chedorlaomer destroyed Ur the 326th year with Amorite help. Kindattu's nephew was Indattu I "Son of Pepi".

Pepi II had trouble with the Amu Amorites whom sided with Elam the last 12 years of Pepi II's reign over Egypt. Amorite power existed 348-748 years in the history of nations. Genesis 15:13-16. Abraham slew Kindattu whom had destroyed UR. 748th year was Exodus 1495 B.C. Amorite power was destroyed by Thutmose III. Egypt's 7-10 1st intermediate dynasties and 13-17th dynasties were phony. From Pepi II reign to Thutmose III only 400 years existed. 11th dynasty 1913 B.C. Pepi II death to 1495 B.C. the Exodus.

11th dynasty only Mentuhotep I 15 years. Mentuhotep II 50 years. Mentuhotep III 11 years & Mentuhotep IV 6 years. 1913-1831 B.C. 12th dynasty 1831-1628 B.C. 18th dynasty begins 1628 B.C. when taking out 7-10 dynasties a mere list of names of kings--none found having history in Sinai & the 13-17th dynasty kings none on the Abydos, Egypt king list or listed at Sinai.

12th dynasty kings had contact with Amorite kings reigning over Babylon.

The legendary Egyptian king list hides the real history. Our Bible is historically accurate in our modern world which does not investigate history existing since the Tower of Babel.

People are destroyed by lack of knowledge. Truth is in the word of God in a world which has rejected God.

Egyptian historian priest Manetho's work continues unchallenged in our modern age. Not surprising since Daniel 11:43 since everyone is fascinated by the treasures of Egypt and are not interested what history comes to light.

Few seek correlation of ancient history from the Tower of Babel to the Exodus by following Biblical numbers.
Cherokee Warrrior

Carlinville, IL

#166 Oct 8, 2008
If Khufu had the entire male population of Egypt work on his Giza pyramid, Khufu was the son of Sneferu and grandson of Pathrusim (Genesis 10:14 & Ezekiel 29:14) as Khufu appeared around the very beginning of Egypt's history.
Cherokee Warrrior

Carlinville, IL

#167 Oct 9, 2008
We must not let anger to lead us to sin. Life is too short. Enjoy every moment you have. Don't let hidden dangers destroy you. Keep your eyes on the clouds. Christ is coming soon!

Make sure you get sleep at night. Smile as often as you can. Don't discover love too late. Embrace and mean it.
Cherokee Warrior

Carlinville, IL

#168 Jun 3, 2009
History indeed follows Biblical chronological outlines!
Lujack Skylark wrote:
ELAM: 688-682 B.C. Elam's king Shilhuk-Inshushinak attacked Sippar and robbing, raping and pillaging was on his mind. Assyrian king Esarhaddon 688-676 B.C. sent no troops against the Elamite king who died a natural death. Esarhaddon had problems with Egyptian king Taharka who turned the king of Tyre against Assyria and the Cimmerians. ELAM: 682-671 B.C. Elamite king Urtaki received grain from Assyrian king Esarhaddon when a famine struck Elam in 679 B.C. Esarhaddon even let Elamites live in Assyria when there was no rain. Urtaki was greatful for the corn shipments. Urtaki even signed a peace treaty with Esarhaddon.
REX

Chestnut, IL

#169 Aug 5, 2009
Making it simple:(1)1 Kings 6:1 Solomon's 4th yr. some 480 yrs. after the Exodus-pharoah before Solomon's 4th yr. = Thutmose III.(2)Thutmose III had crushed the power of the Amorites. Genesis 15:13-16. Amorites were in power for 400 yrs. For 430 yrs. Hebrews lived in both Canaan and Egypt.(3)Amorites (Amu)burned down the Egyptian temple at Byblos,Lebanon 12yrs.before Pharoah Pepi II died. Elamite king Chedorlaomer/Kindattu Genesis chapter 14 destroys Ur III Abraham's city.
REX

Chestnut, IL

#170 Aug 5, 2009
Kindattu's nephew was Indattu I nicknamed "Son of Pepi" arising to power in Elam 2 yrs. after pharoah Pepi II had died after Abraham slays Elamite king Chedorlaomer/Kindattu(4)This means the 400 yrs.of Amorite power occurs during the reigns of Mentuhotep I-IV, Amenemhet I,Senusert I,Amenemhet II, Senusert II, Senusert III,Amenemhet III & IV, Queen Sobekneferu, Ahmose, Amenhotep I, Thutmose I, Thutmose II, Queen Hatshepsut & Thutmose III reigns.
REX

Chestnut, IL

#171 Aug 5, 2009
(5)This means the 1st and 2nd intermediate Egyptian dynasties are phony. 7-10 & 13-17 dynasties are fake.(6)Abraham's Ur III is destroyed by Kindattu/Chedorlaomer.Non-lege nday history of Sumer.(6A)Accad/Agade/Akkad Genesis 10:10 Sargon/Nimrod's city/empire lasts 120 yrs. before the Gutium knock Naramsin out of power. Gutium control Sumer 91 yrs. Utu-Khegal defeats Gutium and reigns for 7 yrs. Ur III dynasty = 108 yrs. 120 + 91 + 7 + 108 = 326 yrs.
REX

Chestnut, IL

#172 Aug 5, 2009
(6B)Genesis 11:18-12:4. Peleg was born yr. 0. Reu was born 30th yr. of civilization. Serug born 62nd yr. Nahor born 92nd year. Terah lives 121-326 yrs.!(6C)Terah dies in Haran, Syria the same yr. Ur III is destroyed.(6D)Genesis 10:10-12:4 have been historically verified!(7)Abraham 75 & Sarah 65 visit 96 yr.old Pepi II, who had trouble with the Amorites whom until his death were allied with the Elamites.
REX

Chestnut, IL

#173 Aug 5, 2009
(8)Sumer history from Akkad's beginning to Ur III's end = 326 yrs. Abraham entered Egypt the same yr. Terah died yr. 326 in the history of nations. Pepi II was 96 yrs. old in the 326th yr. of nations. (9)0-18 yr. Djoser Step Pyramid 18-42 Sneferu Bent Pyramid 42-64 Khufu Giza Pyramid 64-71 Redejef trade with Dilmun 71-95 Khafre 2nd Giza Pyramid,95-121 Menkaure 3rd Giza pyramid. Menkaure called Manium by Naramsin whom invaded Egypt.
REX

Chestnut, IL

#174 Aug 5, 2009
121-125 Shepsekaf murdered by the Egyptian priesthood. 125-135 yrs. Userkaf developes trade with Cythera,Greece. 135-149 Yrs. Sahure developes trade with Talhatum,Asia-Minor and Punt. 149-178 Unis great-grandfather of Pepi II. Defeats Egypt's enemies in the north,south,east & west giving praise to his god Atum for victory. 178-191 Teti developes trade with Lagash. 191-240 Pepi I 1st pharaoh to use Black Africans to fight the Canaanites. 240-330 Pepi II trades with UR III.
REX

Chestnut, IL

#175 Aug 5, 2009
(10)Snef-ru son of Path-ru-ism (Genesis 10:14)ism = tribe. Actual name Path-ru.(Ptah)(10A)Imhotep worshipped Ptah. Imhotep designed Djoser's Step Pyramid. Snefru son Khufu, Khufu son Redejef, Khufu's son Khafre, Khafre's son Menkaure, Menkaure's son Shepsekaf, Menkaure's son-in-law Userkaf, Userkaf's son Sahure. Egyptian history after the Tower of Babel STARTS with the pyramid builders! Unis defeats Egypt's enemies. Unis reigns, Teti Unis son-in-law, Teti's son Pepi I & Pepi I's son Pepi II.(10B)NOTE: After Pepi II's reign the real rulers name their sons after themselves or their father's name. Mentuhotep I,Mentuhotep II, Amenemhet I, Senusert I.Amenemhet II (10C)the 7-10 & 13-17 dynasties
are mere names on a list with no history.(10D)This list all the kings have blood ties!(10E)Hope you enjoyed this insight on history which supports Bible chronology. Egyptian history must start with the pyramid builders because there is only 326 yrs.from Genesis 10:10-12:4 Sargon/Nimrod's beginning to Ur III's end = 326 yrs. Peleg's birth to Terah's death = 326 yrs. in the history of nations.
REX

Chestnut, IL

#176 Aug 12, 2009
REAL EGYPTIAN HISTORY:(1)Djoser builds 1st Egyptian pyramid in Africa after the Egyptians leave the Genesis 10:10 city of Babel (2)Abraham age 75 Sarah 65 visit 96 yr. old Pepi II whom finds Sarah attractive.(Genesis 12:17)(3)Abraham digs a well and must protect his water source (Genesis 21:25) like Mentuhotep II protected his water source.(4)God tells Isaac not to enter Egypt.(Genesis 26:2) Senusert I called "Throat Sliter of Asiatics" reigns over Egypt.(5)Joseph enters Egypt age 17 living in Egypt 93 yrs.(Genesis 37:2 & Genesis 50:26)Senusert III,Amenemhet III & Amenemhet IV reigns = exactly 93 yrs.!(6)Exodus 1:8 A pharaoh arises in Egypt who knows not Joseph. Thutmose I was that pharoah.(7)Ahmose destroyed Biblical On Joseph's city destroying all records of Joseph ruling the city, therefore Thutmose I had no idea Joseph reigned as governor.(Genesis 41:41-45)(8)
Queen Hatshepsut was the princess who saved Moses as an infant.(9)Thutmose II's power was usurped by Queen Hatshepsut.(10)Pharoah Thutmose III was pharaoh of the Exodus some 480 years before king Solomon's 4th yr.(1 Kings 6:1)(TRUTH revealed in actions of each king's lives matching biblical events and not by the dog star Sirius chronology.)
jones22

Norfolk, VA

#177 May 9, 2012
why dont you have Euroupology, geeceology, americanology,??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min JOEL 205,540
Diversity is a codeword for White genocide Nov 20 7970kgl 1
Researchers Disagree About Age, Purpose of Ston... (Oct '08) Nov 19 Garry Denke 11
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Nov 17 sham 183
Heracles to Alexander: Ashmolean Museum unveils... (Apr '11) Nov 16 Macedonian 25
Mexican Government Claims US Auction House Sold... Nov 13 Concerned 1
Remains of Ice Age infants uncovered in Alaska Nov 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE