The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Je Suis Charlie”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#108667 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
23 Bible Verses about
Mixing Races
Deuteronomy 7:3 ESV
You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons ...
http://www.openbible.info/topics/mixing_races
INTERRACIAL Marriage IS Against God's LAW!
[used to be against Man's TOO]
Preface:
The Antichrists know the Word of God, and they know God cannot lie. When we sin, they win… Why were the Ten Commandments and prayer taken out of school.??… The Antichrist knows: If we violate the Law ... God will destroy us, even if we don’t know that we are violating it. Why is abortion legal? Why is integration forced on us? Notice that neither of those sin/curses (really) became possible until prayer and the Bible were taken out of school… and we officially REJECTED God.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,…seeing thou hast forgotten the Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”(Hos 4:6) Also see Proverbs 2.
http://www.debunkingtfc.info/InterRacial_Marr...
Interracial Marriages and the Effects on Children
Annotated Bibliography
http://academic.udayton.edu/race/04needs/s98a...
Interracial marriage
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Othello, the Moor and Desdemona, his Venetian wife, from William Shakespeare's Othello.
Interracial marriage occurs when two people of differing racial groups marry. This is often a form of exogamy (marrying outside of one's social group) and can be seen in the broader context of miscegenation (mixing of different racial groups in marriage, cohabitation, or sexual relations).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marr...
Deuteronomy 7:3 ESV?

Really?

Actually, this was not so much a prohibition about mixing races as it was against mixing religions and it was given specifically to, AND ONLY TO, the Jewish people as they were to enter "the promised land".
----------

Deuteronomy: Chapter 7, verses 1-3 (ESV)

1 When the Lord your God brings you into the land that you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations more numerous and mightier than yourselves,

2 and when the Lord your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them, then you must devote them to complete destruction.a You shall make no covenant with them and show no mercy to them.

3 You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, 4for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly. 5But thus shall you deal with them: you shall break down their altars and dash in pieces their pillars and chop down their Asherim and burn their carved images with fire.
----------

The concern here was not race, but turning the "chosen people" away from the "true God" to worship "false Gods".

Even assuming that this scripture did somehow apply to anyone other than the Jewish people in that specific situation the concern would still be mixing religions and not race.

If two people from different races were of the same religion they would not be violating these instructions because there would be no risk of anyone being turned away from the "true God" so it is clear that this is about religion and not race.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#108668 Feb 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Vermin describes them well. Looks like the evening shift has come on board. And now they're playing with the judge its like the babies they are. LOL!
It's like watching a freak show.
Just the average behavior of the conservative troll. I could have put my watch to their implosion.

tic toc tic toc

lolol

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#108669 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh ...
LQQks like someone[ME] is JUST stating FACTS!
Something you dwIdioTs do NOT understand!:)
I also stated facts. You were seeking attention by posting your link to the site you hang out on where you seem to have lots of loyal lap dogs.

You were also seeking attention when you asked the poster sun about his opinion of me.

You're pitiful just like the rest of the trash and filth you associate with here.

Location hidden

#108670 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
23 Bible Verses about
Mixing Races
Deuteronomy 7:3 ESV
You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons ...
http://www.openbible.info/topics/mixing_races
INTERRACIAL Marriage IS Against God's LAW!
[used to be against Man's TOO]
Preface:
The Antichrists know the Word of God, and they know God cannot lie. When we sin, they win… Why were the Ten Commandments and prayer taken out of school.??… The Antichrist knows: If we violate the Law ... God will destroy us, even if we don’t know that we are violating it. Why is abortion legal? Why is integration forced on us? Notice that neither of those sin/curses (really) became possible until prayer and the Bible were taken out of school… and we officially REJECTED God.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,…seeing thou hast forgotten the Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”(Hos 4:6) Also see Proverbs 2.
http://www.debunkingtfc.info/InterRacial_Marr...
Interracial Marriages and the Effects on Children
Annotated Bibliography
http://academic.udayton.edu/race/04needs/s98a...
Interracial marriage
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Othello, the Moor and Desdemona, his Venetian wife, from William Shakespeare's Othello.
Interracial marriage occurs when two people of differing racial groups marry. This is often a form of exogamy (marrying outside of one's social group) and can be seen in the broader context of miscegenation (mixing of different racial groups in marriage, cohabitation, or sexual relations).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marr...
There is NOTHING in the Bible that prohibits "race mixing" or "interracial marriage", period.

San Jose, CA

#108671 Feb 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all they have Rose. They have nothing else but to show their true vulgar perverted selves out of sheer desperation.
They lose in in every aspect of debate so this is what they're left with, and it comes with consequences, as some will soon see.
;)
And the more you prove how foolish they are, the more vicious and vulgar they get. It never fails. If you don't respond in anger, they get even angrier. Nothing but cowards as you know.

Pretty pathetic bunch of people I agree, or whatever they are. LOL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108672 Feb 27, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>I understand what your saying,I just feel like I,m in the middle of something an real don't care to be in that spot,somepeople let words both them an thats fine I can understand that,got to be careful now got another lady pissed over words.Words are words right or wrong it don't matter.Don't know anybody on here personally never well.This is logging conntry, vulgar words on here are not that vulgar to me,but if people don't want to hear them why don't they just block them out.Hell I could say things that would make people on here want to throwup,any how hope this helps GOD BLESS.
Vulgar words?
Please explain!

"... now got another lady pissed over words."

IF you were talking about me ...
I'm NOT!
Please don't THINK that I am!
I was 'just' trying to "help" you SEE what that person IS doing!

God BLESS you too!:)

Location hidden

#108673 Feb 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Deuteronomy 7:3 ESV?
Really?
Actually, this was not so much a prohibition about mixing races as it was against mixing religions and it was given specifically to, AND ONLY TO, the Jewish people as they were to enter "the promised land".
----------
Deuteronomy: Chapter 7, verses 1-3 (ESV)
1 When the Lord your God brings you into the land that you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations more numerous and mightier than yourselves,
2 and when the Lord your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them, then you must devote them to complete destruction.a You shall make no covenant with them and show no mercy to them.
3 You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, 4for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly. 5But thus shall you deal with them: you shall break down their altars and dash in pieces their pillars and chop down their Asherim and burn their carved images with fire.
----------
The concern here was not race, but turning the "chosen people" away from the "true God" to worship "false Gods".
Even assuming that this scripture did somehow apply to anyone other than the Jewish people in that specific situation the concern would still be mixing religions and not race.
If two people from different races were of the same religion they would not be violating these instructions because there would be no risk of anyone being turned away from the "true God" so it is clear that this is about religion and not race.
Thanks Jaxx, I'm in the middle of something here that requires some concentration so I didn't take the time to debunk the twisted interpretations she's using.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#108675 Feb 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree. That's going too far. IMAO.
I agree. Although I see dissident is trying to chastise you for doing the right thing.

Location hidden

#108676 Feb 27, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
But the three top causes of conflict are;
Jaxxon
NTR
X-woman
There is no X-woman here. Just me, and my handle is X-man.
WOW

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#108677 Feb 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And the more you prove how foolish they are, the more vicious and vulgar they get. It never fails. If you don't respond in anger, they get even angrier. Nothing but cowards as you know.
I have never seen anyone describe their own actions so well. At the same time they try to pass it on to others nonetheless. Incredible.

San Jose, CA

#108679 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Vulgar words?
Please explain!
"... now got another lady pissed over words."
IF you were talking about me ...
I'm NOT!
Please don't THINK that I am!
I was 'just' trying to "help" you SEE what that person IS doing!
God BLESS you too!:)
LMAO! You were just trying to help him see "what that peson IS doing!"????

You're insane. I'm not trying to DO anything, but you certainly are. I reply to posts addressed to me and/or about me. Nine times out of ten I don't even post to a person and they post some nasty dig, insult or vulgarity.

And you have the audacity to think you advise another poster about me? Your arrogance is running a close second to your stupidity.

Who in the hell are YOU to be advising another poster about me? I'm sure that sun is quite able to make his own decisions without you trying to create rifts between people like a bratty little girl.

You'r a hypocrite with all you biblical cut and paste, then you bear false witness against your neighbor. No better than a Pharissee.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#108680 Feb 27, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text> Dumbazz, I replied to your words of "I don't have a problem with X-man so don't use a reply to one of my posts as a launching pad to attack him."
What a indigenous fraud you have become.
If you're going to have another breakdown could you just go ahead and get it over with and save us all the theatrics?

San Jose, CA

#108681 Feb 27, 2013
The main cause of conflict between people is about POWER and CONTROL.

The differences of opinion are secondary causes.

One group or one person wants to dominate, be in charge, call the shots, and have the majority follow them.

It never really happens because both sides are evenly divided, and the balance of power and control shifts back and forth regularly.

Bottom line: Everyone loses when it's a power struggle and no progress or compromise is reached. Just the same old bullchit day after day.

San Jose, CA

#108682 Feb 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen anyone describe their own actions so well. At the same time they try to pass it on to others nonetheless. Incredible.
Such a canned and stale remark. Read it again.

I haven't been vicious and I'm not angry. I don't accuse people of incest with their grown children or of being child molesters. Your buds here do that.

I am no coward, and never have been. I don't hide behind proxies and post grey box to avoid bannings.

So you see, you're wrong. I wasn't describing myself at all, just the people I was referring to, like you for instance. People like you hate when someone points out the truth--it makes you look bad and your silly pride can't handle that.

--Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>

San Jose, CA

#108683 Feb 27, 2013
Okay, you kiddies get back on topic. I'll check with you later to make sure you're not hurting one another with Jello. LOL!

“Je Suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#108685 Feb 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
Main 5 Causes of Conflict
Differing values can lead to conflicts.
Making assumptions can lead to conflicts.
Differing expectations can lead to conflict.
Differences in the way you were brought up can result in conflict.
Knowledge and ability to deal with conflict can result in conflict.
I understand the first five, but I'm not quite sure how the sixth works...

"Knowledge and ability to deal with conflict can result in conflict."
sun

Longview, WA

#108686 Feb 27, 2013
Lady's calm down, sorry didn't mean to make ya go of the deep end

“Je Suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#108687 Feb 27, 2013
Oh, I counted lines and not "reasons" so I guess it was reason number 5 I didn't understand.

Guess I need to wear these glasses all the time.

:)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#108688 Feb 27, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to rose's try this;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Buzo.jpg
Hers requires haz-mat gear. I could get infected.
Patrick

United States

#108693 Feb 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Hers requires haz-mat gear. I could get infected.
Feel free to join us sometime. We have plenty of hazmat gear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 25 min James 209,728
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 48 min paul porter 143,227
Russian Prosecutors Crack Down on Retailers as ... 4 hr RUSSIA WILL STARVE 3
Sea level rise: It's worse than we thought (Jul '09) 5 hr SpaceBlues 3,232
Rules to fight algal blooms in Ohio could be mo... 5 hr Joe Jared 2
Fracking possible cause of 4.4-magnitude Fox Cr... 7 hr Tim 1
Cellphones fueling air pollution global warming 13 hr Earthling-1 1
More from around the web