The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#108614 Feb 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The article is about a republican congressman who refuses to pass a budget complaining about what happens when he doesn't pass a budget.
The reader comments were hilarious!
LOL

What did you expect from that poster?

Some people should spend more time reading what they post than playing with proxies. lol
Roy jr

Matawan, NJ

#108616 Feb 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you're hiding behind a proxy? I have no fear of the law. You are wasting your time.
lol
What, you don't already have the 411 on me?

I hear they have a special place in the pen, for those with special needs like you.;)

lol

Location hidden

#108617 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
REBUKE IT with a link ...
If ya can :)
I provided several links debunking the crap you posted. You can believe what you want, as wrong and racist as it is.

It's not worth any more of my time.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#108618 Feb 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikes Watch Repair.
http://www.bing.com/local/details.aspx...
Hope that helps, "bro".
LOL
Maybe he's saying the Presidents got,

GOOD TIMIN'

http://youtu.be/3Wl_KGRAUwA

JIMMY [Jones]
xunxleanvid
Roy jr

Matawan, NJ

#108620 Feb 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the republicans are probably going to take the blame for most of the negative fallout if it does happen.
That's one of the reasons I still think there will be a last minute deal that will include some increased revenues.
Obama doesn't have to worry about reelection and the republicans are looking at 2014 with the sting of 2012 still fresh in their minds.
Agreed

I like to continue, but their are just too many Liberal freaks on this thread. That x-man needs help.

Location hidden

#108621 Feb 27, 2013
Roy jr wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you don't already have the 411 on me?
I hear they have a special place in the pen, for those with special needs like you.;)
lol
What I have or don't have will remain privileged.

As for those special places in "the pen". Maybe you'll soon see for yourself?

;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#108622 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
REBUKE IT with a link ...
If ya can :)
At this point I think it's going to take a couple of gallons of "Holy Water" and a good exorcist to rebuke you.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#108623 Feb 27, 2013
America - Land of "No" Opportunity: The Haves vs Have Nots

Location hidden

#108624 Feb 27, 2013
Roy jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
I like to continue, but their are just too many Liberal freaks on this thread. That x-man needs help.
"I like to continue, but their are just too many Liberal freaks on this thread."

Depending on who you ask I am one of those "liberal freaks" and I don't have a problem with X-man so don't use a reply to one of my posts as a launching pad to attack him.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#108625 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you :)
Pertaining to rose.
Have you not seen how s/he/it is just going to take your words and SPIN them to her advantage? Like she DOES everyone that shows her any attention?
Here's MY opinion of her, if you feel so inclined to read it.
THAT is why she is here! To create discord among the board.
Nothing else. imo
LMAO! My gawd woman, are you serious?

You're insecurity is showing again I'm afraid. Here you are soliciting an opinion about me from someone who I happen to like and he's shown me respect as well. But you just won't have that will you?

I haven't spun anyone's words into anything. And you are lying little twit. It has never ever been my intention to create discord on this thread or any other one. But YOU are doing that very thing with this nasty backstabbing gossip.

And if you were an honest and objective person (you are not), you'd see who creates the most havoc here. It's those from YOUR side of this so-called debate.

Now, I'll thank you to stop your petty, catty gossip. Your opinion of me is meaningless and you just proved what a silly, ignorant woman you are. And how much YOU need attention.

San Jose, CA

#108626 Feb 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proof positive of far right stupidity. Have a great day!
LOL! Can you believe that twit? These morons accuse me and others here of creating discord at the same time that they are creating discord with their nasty attacks. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

San Jose, CA

#108629 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Go HERE!
THIS will explain what I'm ABOUT!
Post # 83059
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/danville-ky/T...
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen †
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for *all*."
[With hand HELD over HEART!]
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
==========
With God for me ... WHO can BE against me?:)
That I'm going to 'worry' about :D
Uh oh, looks like someone is begging for attention. LOL!

Location hidden

#108631 Feb 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Can you believe that twit? These morons accuse me and others here of creating discord at the same time that they are creating discord with their nasty attacks. The hypocrisy is astounding.
They've literally been reduced to behaving like snakes and rats. They creep or slither in, when they see an opportunity to create discord, only to disperse and scurry about like a hoard of rats when they are confronted with the truth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Detective Bandit

Austin, TX

#108632 Feb 27, 2013
Well done Obamabots, mocho posi judge-its for all libs.

Rose asked me to remind you to watch your asses and no slacking.

Of coarse, don't forget to negi judge-it those right winger haters.

BTW, for slacking today, Queen Rose commands you all to do three HAIL OBAMA'S before the next shift come in to replace you tonight.

HAIL OBAMA!
Helper

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#108634 Feb 27, 2013
If you pretend to like x-man and rose you will receive enough good judge its to prove you're important and smart. You're welcome.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108635 Feb 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I provided several links debunking the crap you posted. You can believe what you want, as wrong and racist as it is.
It's not worth any more of my time.
23 Bible Verses about
Mixing Races

Deuteronomy 7:3 ESV

You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons ...
http://www.openbible.info/topics/mixing_races

INTERRACIAL Marriage IS Against God's LAW!
[used to be against Man's TOO]
Preface:

The Antichrists know the Word of God, and they know God cannot lie. When we sin, they win… Why were the Ten Commandments and prayer taken out of school.??… The Antichrist knows: If we violate the Law ... God will destroy us, even if we don’t know that we are violating it. Why is abortion legal? Why is integration forced on us? Notice that neither of those sin/curses (really) became possible until prayer and the Bible were taken out of school… and we officially REJECTED God.

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,…seeing thou hast forgotten the Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”(Hos 4:6) Also see Proverbs 2.

http://www.debunkingtfc.info/InterRacial_Marr...

Interracial Marriages and the Effects on Children
Annotated Bibliography
http://academic.udayton.edu/race/04needs/s98a...

Interracial marriage
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Othello, the Moor and Desdemona, his Venetian wife, from William Shakespeare's Othello.
Interracial marriage occurs when two people of differing racial groups marry. This is often a form of exogamy (marrying outside of one's social group) and can be seen in the broader context of miscegenation (mixing of different racial groups in marriage, cohabitation, or sexual relations).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marr...

Location hidden

#108637 Feb 27, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text> Still trying to stifle peoples freedoms of speech if they disagree with you I see. A flaming Liberal alright.
Actually dipsh*t that poster agreed with what I said.

It's those reading comprehension skills that trip you up every time.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#108639 Feb 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! My gawd woman, are you serious?
You're insecurity is showing again I'm afraid. Here you are soliciting an opinion about me from someone who I happen to like and he's shown me respect as well. But you just won't have that will you?
I haven't spun anyone's words into anything. And you are lying little twit. It has never ever been my intention to create discord on this thread or any other one. But YOU are doing that very thing with this nasty backstabbing gossip.
And if you were an honest and objective person (you are not), you'd see who creates the most havoc here. It's those from YOUR side of this so-called debate.
Now, I'll thank you to stop your petty, catty gossip. Your opinion of me is meaningless and you just proved what a silly, ignorant woman you are. And how much YOU need attention.
I wonder if they make any gear for slogging through spittle?

San Jose, CA

#108640 Feb 27, 2013
Detective Bandit wrote:
Well done Obamabots, mocho posi judge-its for all libs.
Rose asked me to remind you to watch your asses and no slacking.
Of coarse, don't forget to negi judge-it those right winger haters.
BTW, for slacking today, Queen Rose commands you all to do three HAIL OBAMA'S before the next shift come in to replace you tonight.
HAIL OBAMA!
LOL! Creating discord, DB as always?

And yes, you're one of the conservative nut jobs here.

San Jose, CA

#108641 Feb 27, 2013
reacharoundrose wrote:
<quoted text>
your son is a putz
And another one. You vermin just come out of the woodwork don't you? LOL!

You don't know my son, but he is by no means a "putz." Look at yourself, coward and your stupid behavior on the Internet. Pretty lame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min xxxooxxx 132,548
Manure Spreading World Record -- High Speed Tir... 29 min Zeppelin 5
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 30 min Undertaker 207,308
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 1 hr RamapoU 495
Where Has Global Warming Gone? 5 hr Earthling-1 6
A 'Moon Shot' Goal for Computer Programming 11 hr Curtis Lowe 1
Ebola Vaccine Shows High Immune System Response... 12 hr Eric 11
More from around the web