Illegal growth stimulants found in bean sprouts

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: Thanh Nein News 7

Bean sprouts made with growth stimulants are shorter, more plump and do not have long roots like the ones made without chemicals The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development has identified two illegal growth hormones being used to make bean sprouts after testing samples collected from household businesses in Ho Chi Minh City.

Full Story
mega mouth bac ky

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 17, 2012
will do anything to stay alive in vietnam pzzzzP00R commie land
bomc

Cordova, TN

#2 Aug 17, 2012
must've bought the illegal plant stimulants from the Chino's..almost everything they produce is hazardous and now they export poisonous products thruout the world
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#3 Aug 17, 2012
bomc wrote:
must've bought the illegal plant stimulants from the Chino's..almost everything they produce is hazardous and now they export poisonous products thruout the world
Right, the Chinese are the smart ones figuring out all of the clever schemes, it's the VNCH/NGUY South Vietnamese who sells out the country to make big bucks. They would adopt the Chinese schemes such as the illegal chemical growth for bean sprouts. To make the matter worse, the rest of the South Vietnamese are stupid. If you tell them about it, they still eat the new sprouts because of the cheap prices as well as the prettier look.

The VNCH/NGUY South Vietnamese also have been cooperate with the Chinese traders to sell fishery catches directly in the open sea to cheat the Vietnam government of taxes. This direct sale also hurt the Vietnam's nascent fishery processing industry. Many processing plant went bankrupted because of lacking materials to process.

The best way for Vietnam to prosper is to totally get rid of the VNCH/NGUY South Vietnamese. Push them to the rim of the country, to new economic zones, to island, to the mangrove area. Move more good North Vietnamese down South.

I met the VNCH/NGUY people in school, at work and I would say this race is the worst race known to me in the world. They are short, with wimpy chest and small skulls. They are weak, coward, stupid and pathetic. They look so stoopy, like a joke from God. They are born to serve other races.

That's what happen when the Nguyen Kings plucked out the unwanted losers from the North Vietnam's delta to be moved to the new land. The scum of the barrels bred together into this pathetic race.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#4 Aug 17, 2012
The Soviet Union scientist conducted a 50-year experiment of breeding a wild-vicious Silver-tail fox in Siberia into a sweet domesticated Silver-tail fox. The new breed as just as sweet as the dogs or cats.

I saw the video of that experiment. Which made me wonder how the VNCH/NGUY losers got bred. The Nguyen Kings in 1800s inadvertently selected the losers, the criminals, the idiots, the invalids from the North Vietnam to be dumped, to be bred in the South Vietnam.

That's what you got, the VNCH/NGUY South Vietnamese.

I met them in college, they wanted to get engineering degree but they could not pass the one class, Advanced Physics. It was so hard that they could not even cheat. They cheated in many other classes, but not this one. They could not even know how to cheat.

They wanted me to help them to cheat then threatened to kill me when I refused. Btw, I skipped a full year of Physics and took the Advanced Physics while I was a freshman and aced that class. I sat at the front row and constantly discuss the subject with the professor. I was born with a German gene flip thus I am vastly superior than all the VNCH/NGUY race.
Nut Engineering

Ilford, UK

#5 Aug 18, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
The Soviet Union scientist conducted a 50-year experiment of breeding a wild-vicious Silver-tail fox in Siberia into a sweet domesticated Silver-tail fox. The new breed as just as sweet as the dogs or cats.
I saw the video of that experiment. Which made me wonder how the VNCH/NGUY losers got bred. The Nguyen Kings in 1800s inadvertently selected the losers, the criminals, the idiots, the invalids from the North Vietnam to be dumped, to be bred in the South Vietnam.
I met them in college, they wanted to get engineering degree but they could not pass the one class, Advanced Physics. It was so hard that they could not even cheat. They cheated in many other classes, but not this one. They could not even know how to cheat.
They wanted me to help them to cheat then threatened to kill me when I refused. Btw, I skipped a full year of Physics and took the Advanced Physics while I was a freshman and aced that class. I sat at the front row and constantly discuss the subject with the professor. I was born with a German gene flip thus I am vastly superior than all the VNCH/NGUY race.
your leaning and training as you said,,ENGINEERING,,is it no longer EXIST,,
THE WORLD DOESN'T NEED YOUR SKILL,,
50 years ago vietcong has influence by china,,to get more Engineering Skill to developing the country,,that is how it has effecting your brain,,and causing you dreaming it very badly.
but you must known now,,,the world Technologies took over it ,,.
the only once way you can survival with your skill is,,.
go back to the north vn,,taking the cattle's to the PASTURE..
tudo

United States

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
Dr. Jane Luu majored in physics and she comes to MIT to work.
http://www.marciabartusiak.com/uploads/8/5/8/...

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2012/three-rese...

You "took" advanced physics and you come to Topix to bitch!
You just "took" it and you never show up for exam!

Dr. Eugene H. Trinh studied physics and he became the first Vietnamese-French-American to travel into outer space.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_H._Trinh

You "took" advanced physics and you became the first fuck!ng bitch in Topix space!
You just "took" it, you just "took" it.....ok, we know...You just "took" it, you just "took" it....
Know Your Game

Lodi, NJ

#7 Aug 19, 2012
It costs more to use the growth stimulants than to sprout these with water. They sprout quickly anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 20 min El Cid 203,639
Putin Promises Jobs, Boost in Trade, Investment... 53 min servoslaves 42
Republicans Have Little Incentive To Move Forwa... 1 hr spud 6
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr swizzler 270,861
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Subduction Zone 121,327
Xylem Wins $7.3M Contract With Bahrain Ministry... 2 hr MOMIN ANSARI 3
Navy to survey gay, lesbian, bisexual members t... 5 hr Belle Sexton 48

Science People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE