george w bush

Bellevue, WA

#5607 Jun 23, 2012
obama is gone in november.
kelvin

Bellevue, WA

#5608 Jun 23, 2012
Curious George wrote:
Fusco is the only man with the mental capacity to turn this Republic into the empire it should be. Vote FUSCO.
b wowowowowoowwow
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5609 Jun 23, 2012
the only place obama is going in november,is back to the white house,to plan his victorious re-election parties.romney will go into the sunset with his prancing pony.
Jesse Jackson

Westbury, NY

#5611 Jun 23, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
the only place obama is going in november,is back to the white house,to plan his victorious re-election parties.romney will go into the sunset with his prancing pony.
Yeash , hebe partying hardy wit Ice cube, ice tea, ice shit, and all that good shit form the rapping poet society, Ophrey Steadman Jay A to Z, Bootylicious, and Rhama lama Din Dong Emanuel, Radio Rhahimm, Run DMC Grand Master Flash, Emmanuel Lewis, George Jefferson, Elijah Cummings, Charlie Rangel, Bobo Brazil, David Dinkins, Rev Sharpton, Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes, Mike Tyson, Col Sanders....... and all the other shallow misfits he endears himself with, while America will be burning, just like Rome, if re-elected, it will be the end.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5612 Jun 24, 2012
yes,we all know how high brow bushs' pals were.especially the ones he was visiting while new orleans drown.
Correct-O-Bot

Mclean, VA

#5613 Jun 24, 2012
retired electrician in Massena wrote:
the only place obama is going in november,is back to Chi-town,to plan his choom parties. Obama will go into the sunset with his snake-oil and magic money.
Corrected by Correct-O-Bot.

"Making America less stupid one post at a time since 2012."
bigtool

Southampton, NY

#5614 Jun 24, 2012
Jesse Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeash , hebe partying hardy wit Ice cube, ice tea, ice shit, and all that good shit form the rapping poet society, Ophrey Steadman Jay A to Z, Bootylicious, and Rhama lama Din Dong Emanuel, Radio Rhahimm, Run DMC Grand Master Flash, Emmanuel Lewis, George Jefferson, Elijah Cummings, Charlie Rangel, Bobo Brazil, David Dinkins, Rev Sharpton, Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes, Mike Tyson, Col Sanders....... and all the other shallow misfits he endears himself with, while America will be burning, just like Rome, if re-elected, it will be the end.
but buy stock in kfc it will soar if the chimp wins.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5615 Jun 24, 2012
i wouldn't be worried about america coming to an end.if that moron bush couldn't kill us,a highly intelligent man like pres.obama certainly won't hurt the usa.oops i forgot,we are all supposed to gloss over the mess bush made of america,the years 2,000 to 2,008,are to be orwellian erased from americas' memory.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5616 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
i wouldn't be worried about america coming to an end.if that moron bush couldn't kill us,a highly intelligent man like pres.obama certainly won't hurt the usa.oops i forgot,we are all supposed to gloss over the mess bush made of america,the years 2,000 to 2,008,are to be orwellian erased from americas' memory.
I hear dead people whining about past history, instead of whining about Obamafailure.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5617 Jun 24, 2012
selective amnesia attacks republicans again.i agree,you are probably dead from the neck up.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5618 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
selective amnesia attacks republicans again.i agree,you are probably dead from the neck up.
I hear dead Obamabots whining.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5619 Jun 24, 2012
brain dead republicans,as always, absolving themselves of all responsibility,like the shirking dogs they are.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5620 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
brain dead republicans,as always, absolving themselves of all responsibility,like the shirking dogs they are.
I hear the barking of dead Obamadogs, missing the meatless bones they were thrown during the bleak presidency of the boneheaded Obama.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5622 Jun 24, 2012
fox zombies are ranting again,eagerly awaiting for good old rupert and roger to tell them what to think and say.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5623 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
fox zombies are ranting again,eagerly awaiting for good old rupert and roger to tell them what to think and say.
I hear dead people and they are leaving MSNBC Chris Matthews leg tingles up and down the cemetary lanes; dead thrills about an incompetent Obama in the White House.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5624 Jun 25, 2012
first off don't watch msnbc or fox.still can't believe people want to turn back clock and repeal all the gains the working man has made over last 100 years.can't believe people still think a level playing field exists between workers and the rich,and that the powerful wouldn't revert to the old days in a heartbeat if given the chance.
NO Vote

Utica, NY

#5625 Jun 25, 2012
justicedenied13501 wrote:
Kirsten Gillibrand...just more rhetoric
How about updating?
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5626 Jun 25, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
first off don't watch msnbc or fox.still can't believe people want to turn back clock and repeal all the gains the working man has made over last 100 years.can't believe people still think a level playing field exists between workers and the rich,and that the powerful wouldn't revert to the old days in a heartbeat if given the chance.
I hear dead people cannot watch msnbc or fox in the cemetary because they are finally on a level field without cable or Obama fantasies to give them false hope of returning.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

#5628 Jun 25, 2012
I read that on the internets too!
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5629 Jun 25, 2012
Napolitano has issued a directive to the Feds, Disregard all notifications from Arizone Law Enforcement regarding illegal immigrants, ergo; the border is now wide open, come on in, put your feet up and register democratic party, welcome the dregs of humanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Touting home-field retail edge (Dec '09) 8 hr Mike A 6
News Crossgates Houlihan's becoming Jacob & Anthony's (Jul '11) 8 hr Mike A 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr factcheck 19,717
News Niskayuna boy dies in Balltown Road auto accident (Mar '09) Mar 24 Julia Thurn 28
Review: Big Horse Trucking & Auto (Jul '14) Mar 23 Mike Rojas 4
News Schenectady cafe to integrate autistic workers Mar 16 friend 3
Sharkys posts from New Lenox illinois Mar 14 American Patriot 10
Schenectady Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Schenectady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]