Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5592 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
keep being a tool for the rich.support their right to pay a lower tax rate then their help does.that's why they keep our educational system operating at such low standards.without people like you,who are not smart enough to know there being used,things might actually improve.so keep on doing what you can to make sure the one percenters get even more.fool.
The 1% pay almost all the taxes, and certainly pay all of your welfare. obscure jude, you need to pray harder to Obama for a better cardboard box in which to reside.
mad dog inu

Ithaca, NY

#5593 Jun 21, 2012
wrong again they do not pay almost all the taxes,this is a myth spread by the rich and gobbled up by the gullible and easily led.first off,they hire lobbyist to bribe to get laws favoring them.secondly are you saying the 1% actually pay more in fed.gasoline taxes,then the other 99% of us.same thing with other fed and state taxes.wake up and smell the coffee,turn off fox and any other one sided network,put your racist views aside,get back on your meds,and try to take an honest assessment of the situation.then ask yourself,how come all the other 1st world nations are doing well,yet take better care of their citizens,and are all representative govts.,with officialls democratically elected.all we are no.one at anymore is the ability to blow the world to kingdom come.these countries still have extremely wealthy people,yet have figured out it's in societys' interest to try and help everyone better themselves.com pare their longevity,and ed. systems to ours.your vote of no confidence in americas' ability to better itself,i find bordering on down rite unamericanism.
bigtool

Southampton, NY

#5594 Jun 21, 2012
Biden That wrote:
<quoted text> Chuckie Cheese is an opportunist...a worshipping Obamabot like you. The voters are ready to dump him, except for the deaf, dumb and blind ones like you.
one word discripes chuck---JEW
mad dog inu

Ithaca, NY

#5595 Jun 21, 2012
racist and anti semitic,fine examples of the land of the free.
bigtool

Southampton, NY

#5596 Jun 21, 2012
mad dog inu wrote:
racist and anti semitic,fine examples of the land of the free.
the truth hurts.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5601 Jun 22, 2012
jersey shut ins ,get out of moms basement,and into the real world,turn off fox,cut the zoloft pill in half,take a walk in the sunshine,listen to some beatle tunes,and try to look upon all americans as equals,not just white protestant males, but everybody,just like our const.says.and try to remember it's called free speech not popular speech.then try to research both sides of an issue before pronouncing your edicts on the matter.remember lifes a coin it has two sides.try it you might like it,remember baby steps.
Big Hose

Lakewood, NJ

#5603 Jun 22, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
jersey shut ins ,get out of moms basement,and into the real world,turn off fox,cut the zoloft pill in half,take a walk in the sunshine,listen to some beatle tunes,and try to look upon all americans as equals,not just white protestant males, but everybody,just like our const.says.and try to remember it's called free speech not popular speech.then try to research both sides of an issue before pronouncing your edicts on the matter.remember lifes a coin it has two sides.try it you might like it,remember baby steps.
Poor, desperate Obama baby...mos36Charliemaddogmoron obscurejude can't run away from the Obama failure that has been attempting to destroy the USA for almost 4 years now. Pray to Obama for hopey-changey before November. There must be something wrong with his magic wand.
mos36charlie

Lakewood, NJ

#5604 Jun 22, 2012
Hosed!
Curious George

Jamaica Plain, MA

#5606 Jun 22, 2012
Fusco is the only man with the mental capacity to turn this Republic into the empire it should be. Vote FUSCO.
george w bush

Bellevue, WA

#5607 Jun 23, 2012
obama is gone in november.
kelvin

Bellevue, WA

#5608 Jun 23, 2012
Curious George wrote:
Fusco is the only man with the mental capacity to turn this Republic into the empire it should be. Vote FUSCO.
b wowowowowoowwow
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5609 Jun 23, 2012
the only place obama is going in november,is back to the white house,to plan his victorious re-election parties.romney will go into the sunset with his prancing pony.
Jesse Jackson

Westbury, NY

#5611 Jun 23, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
the only place obama is going in november,is back to the white house,to plan his victorious re-election parties.romney will go into the sunset with his prancing pony.
Yeash , hebe partying hardy wit Ice cube, ice tea, ice shit, and all that good shit form the rapping poet society, Ophrey Steadman Jay A to Z, Bootylicious, and Rhama lama Din Dong Emanuel, Radio Rhahimm, Run DMC Grand Master Flash, Emmanuel Lewis, George Jefferson, Elijah Cummings, Charlie Rangel, Bobo Brazil, David Dinkins, Rev Sharpton, Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes, Mike Tyson, Col Sanders....... and all the other shallow misfits he endears himself with, while America will be burning, just like Rome, if re-elected, it will be the end.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5612 Jun 24, 2012
yes,we all know how high brow bushs' pals were.especially the ones he was visiting while new orleans drown.
Correct-O-Bot

Mclean, VA

#5613 Jun 24, 2012
retired electrician in Massena wrote:
the only place obama is going in november,is back to Chi-town,to plan his choom parties. Obama will go into the sunset with his snake-oil and magic money.
Corrected by Correct-O-Bot.

"Making America less stupid one post at a time since 2012."
bigtool

Southampton, NY

#5614 Jun 24, 2012
Jesse Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeash , hebe partying hardy wit Ice cube, ice tea, ice shit, and all that good shit form the rapping poet society, Ophrey Steadman Jay A to Z, Bootylicious, and Rhama lama Din Dong Emanuel, Radio Rhahimm, Run DMC Grand Master Flash, Emmanuel Lewis, George Jefferson, Elijah Cummings, Charlie Rangel, Bobo Brazil, David Dinkins, Rev Sharpton, Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes, Mike Tyson, Col Sanders....... and all the other shallow misfits he endears himself with, while America will be burning, just like Rome, if re-elected, it will be the end.
but buy stock in kfc it will soar if the chimp wins.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5615 Jun 24, 2012
i wouldn't be worried about america coming to an end.if that moron bush couldn't kill us,a highly intelligent man like pres.obama certainly won't hurt the usa.oops i forgot,we are all supposed to gloss over the mess bush made of america,the years 2,000 to 2,008,are to be orwellian erased from americas' memory.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5616 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
i wouldn't be worried about america coming to an end.if that moron bush couldn't kill us,a highly intelligent man like pres.obama certainly won't hurt the usa.oops i forgot,we are all supposed to gloss over the mess bush made of america,the years 2,000 to 2,008,are to be orwellian erased from americas' memory.
I hear dead people whining about past history, instead of whining about Obamafailure.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5617 Jun 24, 2012
selective amnesia attacks republicans again.i agree,you are probably dead from the neck up.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5618 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
selective amnesia attacks republicans again.i agree,you are probably dead from the neck up.
I hear dead Obamabots whining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Body Skin Spa - 1760 State Street - PROSTITUTION!! Oct 15 Kilns 2
Schenectady County Sheriff-Civil Service Exams-... (Aug '12) Oct 2 bgage69 25
Cat, dog, lasers: A senior portrait to remember Oct 1 Fundies R Mentall... 1
Pastor David M Wells New Life Ministries (Mar '11) Sep '14 Daveb1972 148
Debate: Gay Marriage - Schenectady, NY (Jul '10) Sep '14 InChrist 32
Albany County prosecutors suspended over Facebo... Sep '14 Piece of mind 1
Schenectady Dating
Find my Match

Schenectady Jobs

Schenectady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Schenectady News, Events & Info