SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly City Man

Oct 2, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS 5

The San Francisco medical examiner's office Thursday identified 32-year-old Wesley Simpson as the man killed in a shooting that injured one other person in San Francisco Wednesday night.A The shooting happened ...

Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Oct 19, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OOPS

Daly City, CA

#1 Oct 4, 2008
Snitched deserved it!
X415ER

Danville, CA

#2 Oct 4, 2008
OOPS wrote:
Snitched deserved it!
SNITCH OR SNITCHED? R. I. P BIG WES
IMP415

Yuba City, CA

#3 Oct 5, 2008
Watch ur damn mouth...MY BOY WASN'T A SNITCH
REST IN PEACE WES
we love you
respect

Berkeley, CA

#4 Oct 6, 2008
You have your nerve to talk about a dead man. SUCKA! I'm sure your karma will catch up with you as well
friscowatch

San Francisco, CA

#5 Oct 6, 2008
do anybody know da funeral date
friscowatch

San Francisco, CA

#6 Oct 6, 2008
rip we love you
nocomment

Englewood, CO

#7 Oct 6, 2008
No one deserves to take another persons life regardless of what he has done. I see you don't even live in the city anymore. Your crime must have been far worse to have to leave the city!
nocomment

Englewood, CO

#8 Oct 6, 2008
RIP! I'm sure you'll be missed by those that did love you dearly! for those who didn't remember what ever you do in the dark eventually makes it's way into the light. It is never ok to take a life. Only god has the right to judge and take someones life!
Bad Moon Rising

Alameda, CA

#9 Oct 8, 2008
OOPS wrote:
Snitched deserved it!
If you live faulty, you are bound to come up short! Just be happy he made it to 2k
X415ER

Danville, CA

#10 Oct 8, 2008
** REST IN PARADISE * BIG WES **
___ ONE OF THE REALEST THAT EVER DID IT ___
MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT,
FRISCO ESDC TEMPSIDE THA MISION
1055 pay

Walnut Creek, CA

#11 Oct 9, 2008
no one deserves to be gunned down like an animal. i will miss you dearly
SUN SHINE

Berkeley, CA

#12 Oct 9, 2008
THAT WHAT U U GET BITCH FEEL THE PAIN SUCKAS
SUN SHINE

Berkeley, CA

#13 Oct 9, 2008
OOPS wrote:
Snitched deserved it!
U REAP WHAT U SOW
SUN SHINE

Berkeley, CA

#14 Oct 9, 2008
U REAP WHAT U SOW
415boy

Fremont, CA

#15 Oct 9, 2008
Is this big Wes from 500 block, from Jefferson High School, Daly City, Ca ?
DC CHICK

Memphis, TN

#16 Oct 10, 2008
What's wrong with you people? This is real life not the Sopranos. This man was a father, a son he will no longer be here to play with his children. You punks took away a man from his family for what? For some old stuff that happened a while back. What happened to all the real men in the world, the men who settled there differences the right way BY FIGHTING. Not punks who are scared of getting their asses kicked who can't fight so they decide to pull a trigger the easy punk ass way. To you punks who did this to you scarry ass people who know who did this and won't speak out I hope you sleep well at night, and always know karma's a bitch and God see's all.
dloc

San Francisco, CA

#17 Oct 11, 2008
yeah this is big wes from 500 block dc reply to 415boy
FYI

United States

#18 Oct 13, 2008
that settles it
JAYBZ

San Francisco, CA

#19 Oct 16, 2008
RIP YATTA! You will forever live in our hearts and there will NEVER be another like you, one of the realest we were blessed with for a short period of time. LUV YA WES
Justice

San Francisco, CA

#20 Oct 19, 2008
The supportive comments made towards this individual is a reflection of who he was.
Karma caught up to him.
He treated others like animals, displayed a great deal of disrespect and lack of humanity for others. Five children from five different mothers. I doubt that his children were better off with him. He was not in the car with his five children, he was in a car with another female. Is that where a place for a man with five kids? Rest in peace he is not, rest assured that he has 32 years worth of penance to do at the very least. Hopefully his associates can reflect upon his life and make amends before it is too late...'REALEST'?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr dannytome 15,962
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr dannytome 200,587
hi .koi hai ...plz contact me on sk636657@gmail... 12 hr samkhan123 1
Beam me up Scottie 17 hr guest 123
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Fri Macko mono 5,000
Neil Young files for divorce from Pegi Young Thu Lightning Linda 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
•••

San Mateo News Video

•••
•••

San Mateo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Mateo People Search