Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#142047 May 22, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're grossing Jonah1 out. Me too, and I'm straight. YUK!YUK!YUK!
Didn't gross me out at all. Unlike you, my mind functions normally. Words like "straight", "period", "pregnancy", etc. don't automatically make my mind spin with pictures of people engaged in sexual activities that I would not partake in.

We leave that creepy kind of thinking to you fundies.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#142048 May 22, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona is a man and he needs viagra for the usual reasons I suppose. Mona has a "Silly M.S. degree" His words, not mine.
No, I breezed through school with no negative results. You had a tough time with 5th grade? Is that as far as you went? It seems so.
Have you been intimate with Mona?

I am so happy that you made it threw grammar school, bet yer Pa was proud.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#142049 May 22, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he/she is a he or a she? Have you seen it?
Seen what?
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#142050 May 22, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't gross me out at all. Unlike you, my mind functions normally. Words like "straight", "period", "pregnancy", etc. don't automatically make my mind spin with pictures of people engaged in sexual activities that I would not partake in.
We leave that creepy kind of thinking to you fundies.
I am not a fundie.

You have a huge chip on your shoulder that just aggravates any discrimination you suffer because of your homosexuality. You also have no sense of humor. And you lie, you are not really married to a man.

I support your right to be really married to a man. Not because I like you, I certainly don't, but because it's the right thing to do.

Even little pissant sniveling malcontents like you deserve equal rights.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#142051 May 22, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been intimate with Mona?
I am so happy that you made it threw grammar school, bet yer Pa was proud.
Nope. Mona's ugly inside and out and I'm not gay. But a brilliant post otherwise BJ! Did it take a lot of thought?

P.S. Your spelling is atrocious.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#142052 May 22, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I needed it, I would pay for it. Unlike you who gets it free from our taxes because you could never get a job with your silly masters.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Mkay, whack-a-doodle. perhaps I should have asked who pays for your Aricept.
anon

Azusa, CA

#142053 May 22, 2012
I'm staying away from this thread.... too many weirdos and freaks..
Winston Smith

Quakertown, PA

#142054 May 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear you missed the essence of 'one'.
You thought I was referring to the other member of a marriage.
There was a moment in time when male and female first appeared from genderless life forms. Marriage models that earliest evolutionary existence, that pre-gender life form. The return to 'one' by a male and female.
A SS couple never can.
It is clear you're halucinating. At least you acknowledge evolution. That is more than can be said for a lot of folks on your side of the argument. Other than that, your interpretation of what marriage models is a bit of bovine excrement. Marriage predates any theory about primordial soup. It is kind of difficult to have a tradition based in something you've never heard about. Nice try at being right though. Unfortunately you're confusing opinion for fact.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#142055 May 22, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Mona's ugly inside and out and I'm not gay. But a brilliant post otherwise BJ! Did it take a lot of thought?
P.S. Your spelling is atrocious.
Just keeping it on yer level Frank. I try not to use big werds cause it makes yer pour head hurt.

Now fer the hard question Frank, have you ever met Mona? Oh one more thing, just because you deny your sexuality does not change it. YUK YUK YUK

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#142056 May 22, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a fundie.
Could have fooled us. Well, regardless, you are a fool.
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a huge chip on your shoulder that just aggravates any discrimination you suffer because of your homosexuality.
My homosexuality is not the cause of any discrimination I experience.
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You also have no sense of humor.
Most others on these forums would disagree with you poodle.
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you lie, you are not really married to a man.
I have no need to lie. And yes, thanks to the wonderful state of Connecticut, I most certainly am "really married to a man". The same man I've been committed to for over 20 years now. Unless of course Connecticut is no longer part of the United States? Would that be your accusation?

However, if you'd like to present your support of calling me a liar and renouncing my marriage, by all means do so.
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support your right to be really married to a man. Not because I like you, I certainly don't, but because it's the right thing to do.
If it makes you feel better, I don't like you either.
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even little pissant sniveling malcontents like you deserve equal rights.
Why thank you. Knowing that complete deuchebags like yourself, who gleefully squeel with delight each time they can insult other people, are capable of reaching the right conclusion on social issues gives us hope that the other trailer-raised knuckle draggers aren't far behind.
Buttered pancakes

Roseville, CA

#142057 May 22, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute euphemism. "Expand your world" is that what you call it when you're on the down low? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Nothing wrong with being gay, have fun. But it's not for me.
P.S. You're about 56 years old you little whippersnapper. I've had sex with women before you were born. Maybe even with your mom. LOL
Nah,

my sainted momma never was attracted to losers.

And no....I'm not 56 years old.

It's a guess but I'll bet my Pez collection some of your experiences came from Tijuana hookers.

LOL!!!
Buttered pancakes

Roseville, CA

#142058 May 22, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a fundie.
You have a huge chip on your shoulder that just aggravates any discrimination you suffer because of your homosexuality. You also have no sense of humor. And you lie, you are not really married to a man.
I support your right to be really married to a man. Not because I like you, I certainly don't, but because it's the right thing to do.
Even little pissant sniveling malcontents like you deserve equal rights.
I don't think you a fundie.

I think you're some poor anti-social asshat who couldn't find a date in a brothel even if you won the Powerball lottery.

LOL!!!!!!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#142059 May 22, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keeping it on yer level Frank. I try not to use big werds cause it makes yer pour head hurt.
Now fer the hard question Frank, have you ever met Mona? Oh one more thing, just because you deny your sexuality does not change it. YUK YUK YUK
There is nothing wrong with being gay, in fact it looks like fun. If I were gay I'd celebrate it and enjoy it. You on the other hand seem to be having trouble coming out. It's too bad, it makes you mean and nasty. Not to mention uneducated and a very poor speller.

No, I have never met Mona Lott aka Aida Lott aka Sue Wee. I've seen him in his YouTube videos though:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist...
David

San Rafael, CA

#142062 May 22, 2012
The Constitution protects against the tyranny of the majority. If not women would not vote and slaves would not be free. Not comparing the issues just pointing out the value of and our obligation to abide by the Constitution.
WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#142063 May 22, 2012
David wrote:
The Constitution protects against the tyranny of the majority. If not women would not vote and slaves would not be free. Not comparing the issues just pointing out the value of and our obligation to abide by the Constitution.
<quoted text>
correction: Tyranny of the Minority.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#142064 May 22, 2012
Buttered pancakes wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
She's right.
Look at the elements of marriage. Mututal love, attraction and a willingness to commit to the institution of marriage.
Gays can do this.
Yeah the pedophiles & polygamists say the exact same thing about their sick lifestyles, & look what happened! The children they molest end up despising them. But that's not enough. You pervs have to create a child molestation organization that "promotes" pedophilia, called NAMBLA. I even heard the female faggots have a pedophilia organization of their own. AIDS spread like a wildfire in the 80s due to the homos' "Mututal love, attraction and a willingness to commit" to one another.

See what happens when you lack good morals & "tolerate" bad behavior? People die!!!!

Look at any dictionary, marriage is clearly defined as a union between a MAN and a WOMAN.

Also, let me just add - there have been thousands of civilizations and nations over the period of known human history. If homosexuality was normal, there would be at least someplace where it thrived and was widely accepted - and not as a brief, elitist fashion either, but as basic part of the culture. I know of none.

Modern secularists think they will create some kind of new society. They're absolutely wrong - its all been tried before, with the same results.

Queers destroy society
CA The Epitome of Stupid

AOL

#142065 May 22, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>correction: Tyranny of the Minority.
I beg to differ. Many liberal judges overturn what the "MAJORITY" of voters want and find "for" the minority.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#142066 May 22, 2012
Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely, so why should we deny two mutually loving people of reasonable age the right to that foundational relationship?
Me & my dog have been together for over 5 years. We both love each other very much. We have been thinking about starting a family of our own despite our having different genes. But it's ok, because homos think "love has no gender", so I'm sure they will also approve "love has no species" or "love has no age" (aka pedophilia). And according to the State, as long as there's "love" I can marry whomever (or whatever) I want. Me & my dog are going to create a organization called BGSA (Bestiality-Gay-Straight Alliance) to push our agenda & we will be teaching the kids who "love" their pets are "born that way" & that there is a "bestiality gene" for those attracted to animals. The LGBT said they will fully support "love with no boundaries", so they will support our bestiality agenda

/sarcasm

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#142068 May 22, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Me & my dog have been together for over 5 years. We both love each other very much. We have been thinking about starting a family of our own despite our having different genes. But it's ok, because homos think "love has no gender", so I'm sure they will also approve "love has no species" or "love has no age" (aka pedophilia). And according to the State, as long as there's "love" I can marry whomever (or whatever) I want. Me & my dog are going to create a organization called BGSA (Bestiality-Gay-Straight Alliance) to push our agenda & we will be teaching the kids who "love" their pets are "born that way" & that there is a "bestiality gene" for those attracted to animals. The LGBT said they will fully support "love with no boundaries", so they will support our bestiality agenda
/sarcasm
Of course, your dog is incapable of granting legal consent or entering into a legal contract. So, if you thought this was clever, you were wrong.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#142070 May 22, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have any of those species recorded that opposite sex marriage is a right?
Honestly, do you people even bother to think about the droves of stupidty that you post?
Oh look another pervert!

Sorry but your "marriage" is a SHAM. You lack procreation, so you can't reproduce, so you lack the foundation of a true marriage. Most kids raised in a homosexual environment end up being homosexuals, & you're trying to tell us that's "normal"? What a joke.

Here's my defintion of a homosexual marriage:
Male faggot union: a household with a father, a step-father, & a surrogant mother who is never to be mentioned.

Female faggot union: a household with a mother, a step-mother, & a father who is never to mentioned.

You're kids are going to end up depraved & confused because the REAL parent isn't in your household, only your "partner". Wouldn't at all be surprised if your morals were twisted too, so I feel sorry for the "kids" you're going to have.

If a union contract means so much to you, then why don't you make a contract for you & your "partner" & have the state deal with your perverted affairs? Quit shoving your sexual retardation down everyone's throat. You ain't "normal" so your "love" is nothing more than an empty void of your hatred for women. Churches don't have to marry you if they don't want to, so just accept it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot SJ Barber 8 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 2
Small Sellers Migrating from Ebay to Facebook 22 hr OnlineConsumer 1
Boob sizes and age Sat guero45717 1
Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Sat zane 187
just about Cheap Fifa 15 Coins for sale Dec 26 Alex 2
Seeking Former Ebay Employees (Jan '14) Dec 23 Philip Cohen 7
Exporting Heavy Equipment: Keep away from Payme... Dec 22 alejandrobraulio 6

San Jose News Video

San Jose Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Jose People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Jose News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Jose

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:32PM
49ers End Season on High Note
Bleacher Report 7:56 PM
Full Game Grades for Broncos vs. Raiders
Bleacher Report 9:32 PM
San Francisco 49ers: Jim Harbaugh Leaves with a Win, but the Future Is Uncertain
Bleacher Report11:36 PM
Broncos Defense Shines in Week 17 Win over Raiders
Bleacher Report12:51 AM
Broncos Hitting Stride on Both Sides of the Ball Entering Playoffs