Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#152916 Aug 3, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Homosexuals Want Your Sons and Daughters
That's the thing straights morons who support same-sex marriage are in denial about.
In their world of make-believe homosexual men are only attracted to other homosexual men and never, never, never attempt to seduce straight men ... or boys.
In a blog somewhere I read how a lesbian couldn't understand why her apartment manager refused to return her romantic overtures. "Am I a leper?!" she ranted.
The fact that the apartment manager was married and had children meant nothing to the horny lesbian. She went on to ask, "Is she homophobic? If not -- what else can it be?"
Eh, that she's heterosexual ....?
You say your son wants to learn ballet? Sign him up at the local dance company and within a year he'll be gay -- not because he was born that way, but because every male in the dance company is gay and will be working on turning him gay from day one.
Look at the elaborate changes gay pedophile priests go to to gain access to young boys.
Homosexuals are predators. Mind you, they're probably no more pedophile than hets, but to suggest gay men are somehow less predatory than het men is pure fantasy.
And don't tell me most of them have had a monogamous relationship for the past 30 years -- without explaining why Larry Brinkin's monogamous relationship of 30 years was't enough.
High School Gay-Straight Tolerance Clubs?
Can you say NAMBLA?
"Larry Brinkin"

"NAMBLA"

Brrrrraaaaacccccckkkkkkk Gary wanna cracker??

"In a blog somewhere I read.........." !!!! Way to establish credibility Gary!!

Would any one care to see what Prof. Marveless really looks like? Here you go!!

http://destee.com/index.php...

Based on the expression its obvious that he just found another cache of penis hat pictures. That only left one hand free for him to try and take this picture since the other was..."busy". One can expect the drool to start running at any moment! Oh, and check out the header of the website!!! "No hate allowed"!!!! LOL!!!! Now THAT is some funny shit!!!!

Love the "blond" hair Gary. You get you hair did at the salon, or is that a home rinse?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#152917 Aug 3, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>You sure think about anal sex A LOT for a straight guy.....
I'm thinking about it a lot??

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#152921 Aug 3, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States.1 People of all ages and backgrounds can get the condition. For decades you have known about this, yet you still eat at Chic Fil a, a unhealthy lifestyle. Yes we have seen the long lines, where you stand waiting for your heart attack sandwich. How much longer will this go on. You where warned and warned about this lifestyle that YOU chose, yet you sill eat. The graveyards are overflowing with the stinking corpses of your ilk, yet you still refuse to see the light.
What point do you think you're making, you idiot?
Spike

Covina, CA

#152922 Aug 3, 2012
Spike is much better than marvel mystery oil.
Reality

Madison, WI

#152923 Aug 3, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
What point do you think you're making, you idiot?
The same one you are IDIOT????

Heart disease is the #1 killer, not AIDS, yet you can not think of anything but AIDS and anal sex. Damn your mind is flucking warped.
Chick fil A Bonanza

Justice, IL

#152925 Aug 3, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
"Larry Brinkin"
"NAMBLA"
Brrrrraaaaacccccckkkkkkk Gary wanna cracker??
"In a blog somewhere I read.........." !!!! Way to establish credibility Gary!!
Would any one care to see what Prof. Marveless really looks like? Here you go!!
http://destee.com/index.php...
Based on the expression its obvious that he just found another cache of penis hat pictures. That only left one hand free for him to try and take this picture since the other was..."busy". One can expect the drool to start running at any moment! Oh, and check out the header of the website!!! "No hate allowed"!!!! LOL!!!! Now THAT is some funny shit!!!!
Love the "blond" hair Gary. You get you hair did at the salon, or is that a home rinse?
you're just showing he owns all the real estate in your head, fluffy

Atlanta, GA

#152927 Aug 3, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>The same one you are IDIOT????
Heart disease is the #1 killer, not AIDS, yet you can not think of anything but AIDS and anal sex. Damn your mind is flucking warped.
Sometimes these guys make a point so retarded you have to take a moment to deduce what they're actually saying. In this case it's "unprotected anal sex is OK because heart disease NOT AIDS is the number one killer."

And don't laugh because right now this is the same kind of thinking gay teachers are passing on to kids in Massachusetts:

"Homosexual sex is perfectly safe because in Africa 400 million heterosexuals have HIV."

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#152928 Aug 3, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes these guys make a point so retarded you have to take a moment to deduce what they're actually saying. In this case it's "unprotected anal sex is OK because heart disease NOT AIDS is the number one killer."
Actually no one mentioned unprotected anal sex. Well, except you. The poster didn't make any value statements either. He merely pointed out your statistical lie. Yet again.
Reality

Madison, WI

#152929 Aug 3, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't laugh because right now this is the same kind of thinking gay teachers are passing on to kids in Massachusetts:
"Homosexual sex is perfectly safe because in Africa 400 million heterosexuals have HIV."
Hey zippy, every day you post crap that does not pertain to the thread. Its about same sex marriage. Not aids, parades, hot tubs, bath houses or your delusions of grandeur and anal sex. You post off the wall Bull excrement every flucking day. Why don't you get on the train and stay on flucking topic? Frankly I am tired of your pure unadulterated stupidity.
Spike

Sierra Madre, CA

#152931 Aug 3, 2012
Spike says, get a fan going it's hot today!
ELH

Portland, OR

#152932 Aug 3, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
The internet is a God sent for shut-in. Apparently Gary has nothing of interest to post besides a link to his Kindle Self published POS kindle books for $2.99...though I have seen them for under $1.00.
ELH

Portland, OR

#152933 Aug 3, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no one mentioned unprotected anal sex. Well, except you. The poster didn't make any value statements either. He merely pointed out your statistical lie. Yet again.
I think all this non-responsive ranting is Gary's way of coping with the consequences of his past sexual indiscretions. The stupid fella should have used a condom.
ELH

Portland, OR

#152934 Aug 3, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking about it a lot??
You hadn't noticed? Seriously?

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#152935 Aug 3, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all this non-responsive ranting is Gary's way of coping with the consequences of his past sexual indiscretions. The stupid fella should have used a condom.
His father should have used a condom.
Spike

Sierra Madre, CA

#152936 Aug 3, 2012
Next time use something stronger.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#152937 Aug 3, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Following their long tradition of turning everything into a reason to advertise homosexual sex, the LGBT will be conducting "Kiss-ins" at Chick-Fil-A's all around the country.
Finally, an LGBT initiative I'm all for.
And the reason I'm all for it is because I can't think of a better way of showing people how repulsive homosexual sex truly is.
Only in your f*cked up reality would kissing be considered sexual activity Gary.

Now, if you want to talk about advertising sex and repulsive sex, seems you heteros have that all locked up....
http://mountainview.patch.com/articles/man-ar...
Spike

Sierra Madre, CA

#152938 Aug 3, 2012
Spike wins!

AUTO-POSTING.

Atlanta, GA

#152939 Aug 3, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your f*cked up reality would kissing be considered sexual activity Gary.
What about the penis suits and erect penis hats you wearing during your gay "pride" parades?

Does that have anything to do with sex?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#152940 Aug 3, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if you want to talk about advertising sex and repulsive sex, seems you heteros have that all locked up....
http://mountainview.patch.com/articles/man-ar...
LMAO. OH NO!

NOW HERE THIS! NOW HERE THIS! A MAN WAS COUGHT MASTERBATING IN PUBLIC!

pffft, that's nothing compared to your lil gai boi parades or your bull dykes running around San Franreako with no shirts on, letting their titties hit the floor.
ELH

Portland, OR

#152941 Aug 3, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the penis suits and erect penis hats you wearing during your gay "pride" parades?
Hey fella, How many time did you watch this UTUBE today? Is it your current wanking favorite or do you still masturbate with the "little black book" in one hand and the little professor in the other?

What about all the "barely legal" men on "rentboys"? Are you neglecting them in favor of penis garb?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earthquake Prediction San Diego Louie Lujan 15 min crystal balls 23
blues in sd 9 hr blues 5
Suspect In PB Fatal Stabbing Turns Himself In (Jan '06) 11 hr anon 1,159
Happy New Year 2015 San Diego Police ! Dec 26 American_Sons 1
Go Back to New York, Nadelman Dec 26 Silver Blade 26
Mesa College Press Dec 25 Hegy 7
Are S.D.'s politicians corrupt? (May '08) Dec 25 Hegy 28

Winter Storm Watch for San Diego County was issued at December 28 at 9:59PM PST

San Diego Dating
Find my Match