Officer wounded in El Cajon shooting, police hunt gunman

Aug 22, 2011 Full story: The San Diego Union-Tribune 26

Police officers wait to search a home at 1033 Prince Street in El Cajon where authorities said a man wounded a police officer, fired several rounds inside the home and set it on fire.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 22, 2011
Idiot gunman. Aim better next time!

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Aug 23, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
Idiot gunman. Aim better next time!
U mean crispy idiot! Since you are so tough why dont u give it a try, loser
Anonymous

East Irvine, CA

#3 Aug 23, 2011
jeff6 wrote:
<quoted text>U mean crispy idiot! Since you are so tough why dont u give it a try, loser
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to respond and state that the best pig is a dead pig. Can't wait to read about the next one who gets whacked!!

My favorite is still the guy who whacked those 4 in the coffee shop up in Washington a year or two ago. Way to go, Maurice Clemmons!!
coco puffs

San Diego, CA

#4 Aug 23, 2011
I still get a kick out of how cops think citizens love them LMAO. There's a reason why most people hate cops and would vote in a second to do away with them. People should police themselves which by the way is 100 times more effective.
Even more funny is the argument "well when you need us who you gonna call", yeah right. I've have never dialed 911 in my life nor will I ever need a cop to come to my rescue. I police my own and unlike cops I know the difference between a real criminal and someone who only jay walks.
DianeS

Oakland, CA

#5 Aug 24, 2011
Anonymous - You sound like a lovely person.

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Aug 24, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to respond and state that the best pig is a dead pig. Can't wait to read about the next one who gets whacked!!
My favorite is still the guy who whacked those 4 in the coffee shop up in Washington a year or two ago. Way to go, Maurice Clemmons!!
Like I said do it yourself! Coward

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Aug 24, 2011
coco puffs wrote:
I still get a kick out of how cops think citizens love them LMAO. There's a reason why most people hate cops and would vote in a second to do away with them. People should police themselves which by the way is 100 times more effective.
Even more funny is the argument "well when you need us who you gonna call", yeah right. I've have never dialed 911 in my life nor will I ever need a cop to come to my rescue. I police my own and unlike cops I know the difference between a real criminal and someone who only jay walks.
Nothing I want more than some clown running around with an AR15 thinking he is policing himself,
genie

San Diego, CA

#8 Aug 24, 2011
As opposed to some clown with a badge and uniform running around with one ?

"Nothing I want more than some clown running around with an AR15 thinking he is policing himself,"
Anonymous

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2011
jeff6 wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said do it yourself! Coward
What a moron. The cowards are the ones who abuse their authority BECAUSE they have a badge & gun.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Aug 25, 2011
Harris Wilson wrote:
Glad the cop is ok, but you can count on him to milk the taxpayer for every nickel he can get in disability, retirement and any tax free benefit possible.
They'll often get meds they don't need (because they're free) and sell them on the street.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2011
Harris Wilson wrote:
Never heard of that.
I have a family member who works in a pharmacy. Sees it ALL the time.

They'll get a 90 day prescription and be back for a re-fill in a week. Boss allows it because he doesn't want to be the one ro rat out a cop and not have them show up, should they be held up.

They are scum.
E C lil Wolfie

El Cajon, CA

#14 Jul 3, 2012
I love this page! I'm with family here. po LICE

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#15 Jul 7, 2012
You're a nearly a year late.
E C lil Wolfie

El Cajon, CA

#16 Jul 7, 2012
Silver Blade wrote:
You're a nearly a year late.
Not with you here now. I will still be laughing at this story for awhile more. Come on these quotes are timeless. Don't be dull Silver Blade

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#17 Jul 7, 2012
Whatever
Jaymes

Barstow, CA

#18 Jul 8, 2012
When is the Jaymes is driving to San Diego, California?

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Jul 9, 2012
coco puffs wrote:
I still get a kick out of how cops think citizens love them LMAO. There's a reason why most people hate cops and would vote in a second to do away with them. People should police themselves which by the way is 100 times more effective.
Even more funny is the argument "well when you need us who you gonna call", yeah right. I've have never dialed 911 in my life nor will I ever need a cop to come to my rescue. I police my own and unlike cops I know the difference between a real criminal and someone who only jay walks.
sure

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#20 Jul 9, 2012
E C lil Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text> Not with you here now. I will still be laughing at this story for awhile more. Come on these quotes are timeless. Don't be dull Silver Blade
You know who you should tell these quotes to? the border patrol.
Go down to the nearest crossing point and tell the agents your views on law enforcement.

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Jul 10, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a family member who works in a pharmacy. Sees it ALL the time.
They'll get a 90 day prescription and be back for a re-fill in a week. Boss allows it because he doesn't want to be the one ro rat out a cop and not have them show up, should they be held up.
They are scum.
My brother is a cop, he was shot twice and fortunately he is back at work doing what he loves, he took a buulet saving a 6 year old girl, my brother is a lot of things a great father, a great husband, a hero and a really nice guy, my brother recovered from his injury and did not abuse drugs or the system, I laugh at people like you making these accusations, fortunately for us you cant do anything about it!

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#22 Jul 11, 2012
jeff6 wrote:
<quoted text>My brother is a cop, he was shot twice and fortunately he is back at work doing what he loves, he took a buulet saving a 6 year old girl, my brother is a lot of things a great father, a great husband, a hero and a really nice guy, my brother recovered from his injury and did not abuse drugs or the system, I laugh at people like you making these accusations, fortunately for us you cant do anything about it!
He sounds like a great human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 25 min Flaggstaff 5,083
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr basic 200,980
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr surfboards 7,957
Low-income residents to receive free Christmas ... (Nov '06) 15 hr onlygodcanjudge 223
Will U.S. Marine SGt. Andrew Tahmooressi Be Fre... 15 hr Socaljosh 2
The New Downtown Library is Really 16 hr Socaljosh 9
Awesome E-Juice Sun JJs Vape Shop 1
•••
•••
San Diego Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

San Diego Jobs

•••
•••
•••

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

San Diego News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Diego
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••