Obama Ad Portrays Marco Rubio As A Joker

Posted in the San Diego Forum

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#1 Jul 14, 2012
http://cdn.gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/wp-co...

The son of Cuban immigrants. The great US Senator from Florida. The man who represents the hopes, dreams, and aspirations of hispanic Americans everywhere.

This is worse than disrespectful of the hispanic community... it is downright disgraceful.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#2 Jul 21, 2012
Obama is expected to take the Low Road and be a divisive force for pure evil. Haven't you been paying attention. His ads prove that he only wants pathetic half wits, greedy union types, and welfare slugs to vote for him in November.

Obama likes his Hispanics to be racist chicano gangsters like LA's Villaragosa. Proud American Hispanics like Rubio have nothing to offer Obama and the relentlessly unpatriotic far left freak fringe.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#3 Jul 21, 2012
Marco Rubio on immigration reform:

Saalz

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Jul 21, 2012
Obozo is the clown.
Honest Abe

AOL

#5 Jul 21, 2012
Obama doens't even measure up to being fraction of an American MAN let alone President.

I voted for Obama and I have never been more ASHAMED of that choice.

Rubio is a good guy. Obama's Hate Machine is neverending and the most classless bunch of common street trash even to handle a Presidenial campaign.
Seth Adams

AOL

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Obama can run disgusting personal attacks ads that are far more vicious than any previous President because he is Black. Standards and expectations are much much lower for Obama.
Juan

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2012
Si. I no vote for Obama, he try to make me legal, pay taxes, buy insurance, get driver license, make pledge to america, no no no, sir. I vote for Mittito. He rich Republican like Horahey Bush Sr. and Jr., like Rico Perry, Jan Bruja, that pay me 4.69 per hour to work at their ranchitos. No taxes, no insurance, si. I vota for Mitt all day long in Novembre. Si.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#8 Jul 22, 2012
Hispanic Americans have a better way:

http://conservativehispanics.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awkward Celebrity Moments in San Diego Louie Lu... 41 min Stan 16
Earthquake Prediction San Diego Louie Lujan 10 hr Bear Grilled 15
San Diego Chargers Question Louie Lujan 13 hr HeyHeyaaaaa 14
Children's Home Society of San Diego (Aug '07) 21 hr Ben 73
Go Back to New York, Nadelman 22 hr Republican 11
Rainbows Weather Forecast Louie Lujan Wed beer 5
New Laws for Faulconer Wed nexxon 1
San Diego Dating
Find my Match

San Diego People Search