Dutch Teen to Attempt Controversial Solo Sail Around the World

In this file photo dated Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2010 Laura Dekker waves to the media as she stands on her boat in Den Osse, southwest Netherlands. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hey Barack Im Baroke

Wooster, OH

#2 Aug 20, 2010
A disaster brewing.
Stop The DREAM Act

Brea, CA

#10 Nov 6, 2011
Hey Barack Im Baroke wrote:
A disaster brewing.
I agree with you 100%!
Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#11 Nov 6, 2011
This is NOT like the Abby Sunderland situation!
HEXJUMPER

Sint-niklaas, Belgium

#12 Nov 13, 2011
WRONG!you are all 3 very wrong to underestimate Laura Dekker!she sailed right in Durban harbour today!16 years of age BUT she is 1000% more adult in her thinking and craftmanship than you 3 here crying out loud in a very negative and insulting matter to Laura Dekker.shame on you 3.the least you can do is offering your excuse to Lauro Dekker on het blog!!
Stop The DREAM Act

West Hollywood, CA

#13 Nov 13, 2011
HEXJUMPER wrote:
WRONG!you are all 3 very wrong to underestimate Laura Dekker!she sailed right in Durban harbour today!16 years of age BUT she is 1000% more adult in her thinking and craftmanship than you 3 here crying out loud in a very negative and insulting matter to Laura Dekker.shame on you 3.the least you can do is offering your excuse to Lauro Dekker on het blog!!
Yeah right!
Ron Paul 2012

West Hollywood, CA

#14 Nov 13, 2011
HEXJUMPER wrote:
Get real!
Stop The DREAM Act

West Hollywood, CA

#15 Nov 13, 2011
HEXJUMPER wrote:
Get lost!
Ron Paul 2012

West Hollywood, CA

#16 Nov 13, 2011
HEXJUMPER wrote:
Your attacks are pathetic! All of you Laura Dekker supporters are a bunch of clock punching losers!
Ron Paul 2012

West Hollywood, CA

#17 Nov 13, 2011
HEXJUMPER wrote:
Your attacks are so pathetic! All of you Laura Dekker supporters are a bunch of clock punching losers!
Ron Paul 2012

West Hollywood, CA

#18 Nov 13, 2011
Laura Dekker supporters attacking the American people are so pathetic that they can't even defend themselves when they know the prediction and the truth as well!
Ron Paul 2012

United States

#19 Dec 14, 2011
Stop The DREAM Act wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right!
I apologize for the fear mongering statements! She was luckily enough to have made it to Cape Town, South Africa!
Ron Paul 2012

United States

#20 Dec 14, 2011
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real!
I apologize for the fear mongering statements! She was luckily enough to have made it to Cape Town since Abby Sunderland was forced to give up after her boat was dismasted completely!
Ron Paul 2012

United States

#21 Dec 14, 2011
<quoted text>
Get lost!
I apologize for the fear mongering statements! She made it to Cape Town!
Ron Paul 2012

United States

#22 Dec 14, 2011
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attacks are pathetic! All of you Laura Dekker supporters are a bunch of clock punching losers!
I apologize for the fear mongering statements! She finally made it to Cape Town!
Ron Paul 2012

United States

#23 Dec 14, 2011
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for the fear mongering statements! She was luckily enough to survive and finally made to Cape Town!
Ron Paul 2012

United States

#24 Dec 14, 2011
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attacks are so pathetic! All of you Laura Dekker supporters are a bunch of clock punching losers!
I apologize for the fear mongering statements! She made to Cape Town without any trouble at all!
Ron Paul 2012

United States

#25 Dec 14, 2011
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
Laura Dekker supporters attacking the American people are so pathetic that they can't even defend themselves when they know the prediction and the truth as well!
I apologize for the fear mongering statements! She made it to Cape Town since Abby Sunderland's trip ended in disaster and was forced to give up the trip for good and forever!
Ron Paul 2012

United States

#26 Dec 14, 2011
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for the fear mongering statements! She was luckily enough to survive for sure!
Ron Paul 2012

United States

#27 Dec 14, 2011
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
I apologize for the fear mongering statements! She was luckily enough to made it to Cape Town alright!
Ron Paul 2012

United States

#28 Dec 14, 2011
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%!
I apologize for the fear mongering statements! She was luckily enough to survive for the entire record!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sailing News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coastguard Roundup: Coastguards investigate unm... Jun '14 Business course t... 1
Boat may be beached, but memories are still sai... Apr '14 Joy2day 1
Obama tees off on Oracle founder's private course (Feb '14) Feb '14 Really 3
From Wales' most notorious traffic cop to ticke... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Karma 1
I had a confidential informant tell police that... (Dec '13) Dec '13 caruso 2
When sailboats returned to the Neuse River (Nov '13) Nov '13 Savant 1
After near-catastrophe in the Atlantic, yachter... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Savant 1

Sailing News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE