LetoyaLovesTmill s

Canada

#47 Aug 1, 2012
I Don't really Lile Black Guys Cuz All they want Is White gurls But funney thing Is that Majouriy Of the White gurls Like White guys Way More For Example White gurls Like Justin Bieber and I Don't blame Um Cuz My Boyfreiend Hair Is Like Justin Bieber and He white aha And ImBlack He's 6 Foot I'm 5'3 And He Loves Me I'm half Jamaican And asian when I use to Date this African Guy Just Cux my Twin Like Just date him Cuz she had a Basket Ball Player as a Boyfreind and he Jamaican And So I'm Like fine so I Dated this African Guy and. He was Nasty He wouldn't stop Touching Me every Were in Highschool To He would Hold Me And Touch Me and I'd Always Push him away Or hit him Till One day I'm Like Uno what I'm Done and then That's when I Found a White Boyfreind He's my World He would walk Me to all His Classes Give Me His Jacket when Its Cold Out. And Uhh He so Cute Okai And when we dated every Black Guys Like Smsms Why She Dating this White Bytch For He didn't care what they were thinking. To him I was Hot Sexy Adroible Cute Nice 0and I'm Black and I Dress Rocker Goith Emo Hard Core Chainz And Stuff Like that And Listen to Rocker Usic Heavy Metal And Screamo And My Bf Loved It. And the Black Guyz Detested It A lot But I Like white guyz Better Cu White Guyz Stick with You When You Get Babies Black Guyz wiilll Fuck You Then Leave U U All Getting Me Nowwww. Okai good.
redstar

United States

#48 Aug 11, 2012
I totally agree jane west...its always the ugly overweight ww that bm go for with 5 or 6 kids mostly likely couple fully white and her other kids biracial on welfare living in a shack. I See it all the time unless the bm is successful then he can afford a big boob barbie but god forbid he dates well educated bw with career...we to stuck up right? Ha. You bm need not to be so hypocritical when you see bw like myself that is successful in life and decides to date wm. Btw i rarely see wm with unattractive bw. How can you be intimidated by your own???? That's really fucked up
none

Indianapolis, IN

#49 Sep 1, 2012
f -all you crackers and f-all you house negro black women on here.
bw4wm

Minneapolis, MN

#50 Oct 20, 2012
Raheed Mohammed Jones wrote:
Y'all got to understand that there aint that many beautiful black sistaz and the black brothers dont want to see them be wasted on honky fools if you know what I am saying man. Now if honky muthafuggaz want to go hanging out with the ugly hoes from da hood we aint got too much objection you know if our ugly hoes dont mind small dicks if you know wat I am saying. Peace to all da bros from Oak Park where I wuz born and raised my homies. Y'all be cool now.
And this is the reason I don't date thugs, first of I'm not a typical black woman. I am an east African educated woman that doesn't understand why blk men call blk women all kinds names. smh
White man

Houston, TX

#51 Oct 21, 2012
This is a trick question because white men don't date black women.
Ha Ha Ha!
Madagascan Queen

United States

#52 Nov 15, 2012
I think this is highly subjective but largely there is truth. I'm black and will not date a black man. I'm beautiful curvaceous and get hit on by all races constantly... I'm all so dark and it frustrates black guys that I will not date them. They expect it ... I just choose not to subject myself to this wack culture of black men. They're horrible... Lazy even the educated ones... My boyfriend has been in four fights over ms in one year where random black guys we don't know have made racist sexual comments to me... I even have Bren grabbed we just don't go out anymore ...
Pale White wrote:
90% of Black men are damaged beyond repair. Jealous, petty, lazy..
They are the laughingstock of the world the only man known to diss the image of his own MOTHER.
They abandon their children like trash, even the ones with 'light skin' from non black ladies.
Short tempered, uneducated, lazy, sex crazed... using black women as scapegoats!
Ask around ask other races what they think of black men.
NOT much.
Lazy immature.
YES get go buckwild when a black woman dates outside their race but they have been doing it forever!
The black man is a failure to his children.
LESS THAN A REAL MAN
quem

Voorhees, NJ

#53 Dec 5, 2012
if a black guy moves to europe he probably has a better selection of white women..
quem

Voorhees, NJ

#54 Dec 5, 2012
why does the white race have to make fun of itsself.. you can't just say that the black man is getting a benefit by dating a white woman..

if the black man dates asian women I bet they won't be fat and unsuccesful...
Kyla L

United States

#56 Jan 25, 2013
I'm black and beautiful and I'm dating a white Guy, I notice black guys giving me weird look all the time, and most older white men (50"s and up) look at him funny as if they are disappointed in him r something, we dont really pay them no mind, we actually laugh about it cause they look miserable in they relationships, as where we have fun where ever we go, now I'm not one those black girls who only dates white guys but I find that I prefer to be with a white Guy over black, just feels more natural to me, but I am doing a study on if where u were brought up affects these preferences, cause I tend to notice that most black girls who where raised in more black areas of my town don't agree with dating white boys, where as girls where I was raised "white side of town" tend to not care or prefer white boys, not to mention I live in Louisiana, which is one of the most racist states out there, if anyone would like to help with my documentary please email me @kylalee90@gmail.com
maulana

Columbus, OH

#58 Mar 13, 2013
It's actually the other way around. Black WOMEN get mad when black MEN go for white women. It's like they are supremely insecure or something.
Anonymous

Europe

#59 Mar 13, 2013
maulana wrote:
It's actually the other way around. Black WOMEN get mad when black MEN go for white women. It's like they are supremely insecure or something.
i dont get insecure.
I think that if all non-black women want bm they should take all of them.i wish all bm would date out.
They do nothing for me.
Bm are losers.
Only losers date losers.
carolyn

Paterson, NJ

#60 Mar 14, 2013
First of all in europe they love black women I mean with color to them tall long and lean. Not a big fat ass that's a black thing no white man wants that its ugly to them and I never have liked black men to bitchy acting and I don't like their bone structure when I see one with awhite women I feel sorry for the women
cat

Las Vegas, NV

#61 Mar 23, 2013
i have a black male friend and yestearday we were walking into the store together. I'm latina and I swear I got the dirtiest looks from some African American women.
Alfie

UK

#62 Apr 1, 2013
Kyla L wrote:
I'm black and beautiful and I'm dating a white Guy, I notice black guys giving me weird look all the time, and most older white men (50"s and up) look at him funny as if they are disappointed in him r something, we dont really pay them no mind, we actually laugh about it cause they look miserable in they relationships, as where we have fun where ever we go, now I'm not one those black girls who only dates white guys but I find that I prefer to be with a white Guy over black, just feels more natural to me, but I am doing a study on if where u were brought up affects these preferences, cause I tend to notice that most black girls who where raised in more black areas of my town don't agree with dating white boys, where as girls where I was raised "white side of town" tend to not care or prefer white boys, not to mention I live in Louisiana, which is one of the most racist states out there, if anyone would like to help with my documentary please email me @kylalee90@gmail.com
sellout sheboon
dumbhemp

Runnemede, NJ

#63 Apr 27, 2013
i'm half and half and racist against full black.. and i look at people dissapointedly when they do it even though i came from it
dumbhemp

Runnemede, NJ

#64 Apr 27, 2013
he should be with a whiter black chick.. sike no no i don't.. wait i must be high i enjoy when it happens..
kmicks

United States

#68 Jun 16, 2013
All black women do is work as prostitutes and strip at stripclubs while their 2 year old is at home with the grandmom.. Black women are the bottom of the batch you guys try so hard to be like white women you all try to speak like them,wear contacts,weaves just admit it you guys are trying to find a way to get your men to come back home ghetto nappy headed trash bags...
F Aquinass

Sonoma, CA

#70 Jun 17, 2013
Go forth and multiply. With austerity measures in place we can all have kids out of wedlock and in the best hospitals if we show up at their emergency. As the senator "the more the merrier when we have to face the next war". I think I know what he was saying, don't you?
Queenie

Wolcott, CT

#71 Jul 2, 2013
maulana wrote:
You Bm are so twisted. It is absolutely the Bm that have issues. And ww as well. The other day I just walked down the street heading towards a wwbm cpl. And even though I was giving them some room the guy kept heading straight for me because he wanted to make sure I was right in front of them. Bm are predatory towards BW regardless of who they date. Every time my husband and I go out somewhere the Bm (and ww) act like asses. Always some kind of reaction. One ww even loudly uttered "he has low self-esteem" as she walked by. They crowd us trying to eavesdrop on our conversation they take pictures of us secretly.(Probably to post on some Facebook page so they can bully us in private). They never stop staring and watching me put food in my mount. Everytime i take a bite i look up and theres some ww staring at my mouth! eSeriously you assholes, and you know who you are. Get the f**k over it already!
LaTrina Snatch

Sonoma, CA

#72 Jul 2, 2013
Hi, what si the problem? them boys is okay and all we got do is take them penisillin pills and drink water and it goes away in 8 daze.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori Sue Jordan 16 hr Dr Who 6
Review: Stephanie H Stilley Wed Serenee 4
anyone can help me w h? (Mar '13) Tue Anonymous 5
Review: Sacramento Valley Ambulance (Nov '08) Oct 21 blankperson 11
Ar you a submissive bottom? Oct 18 Krieger muffin 1
Do white guys like black chicks? (Apr '07) Oct 18 Krieger muffin 4,484
Sacramaniacs (Sep '10) Oct 18 Krieger muffin 27
Sacramento Dating
Find my Match

Sacramento Jobs