Bicyclist injured in Vacaville crash

Feb 23, 2012 Full story: The Reporter 147

Vacaville police are seeking more information about a Tuesday morning accident that badly injured a bicyclist on California Drive at Peabody Road.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Oakland, CA

#1 Feb 24, 2012
What more information could they need? The idiot ran a red light into the path of an oncoming vehicle, case closed.

Since: Aug 10

Oakland, CA

#2 Feb 24, 2012
Added note: I'd bet that this was not the first time he ran a red light either.

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#3 Feb 24, 2012
I wonder if he was wearing those ghastly spandex bike shorts.

“Oblabla - You Lie”

Since: Jan 08

Richmond to Buddy

#4 Feb 24, 2012
The Bicycle Pack that originates in the evening hours from Rays Cycle runs every Stop Sign on Dobbins, Hemlock and Orchard among other Traffic Violations. Just a matter of time before some of them get T-boned. Would love to see the whole group get ticketed at once. Probably won't happen though since there is a chance a there could be a Law Enforcement type riding with them.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#5 Feb 24, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
I wonder if he was wearing those ghastly spandex bike shorts.
are u wondering while u sit at a greasy fast food joint or having a milk shake at fatbucks? How dare they wear those bike shorts so they can ride longer then your 5 minute ride.

“Grrrrr”

Barbi & Baron

#6 Feb 24, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>are u wondering while u sit at a greasy fast food joint or having a milk shake at fatbucks? How dare they wear those bike shorts so they can ride longer then your 5 minute ride.
Oops. I've offended a sweaty spandex shorts wearer. No, I had two scrambled eggs with a flour tortilla for breakfast. I don't drink milkshakes, and my men don't wear spandex. At least, in front of me.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#7 Feb 24, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Oops. I've offended a sweaty spandex shorts wearer. No, I had two scrambled eggs with a flour tortilla for breakfast. I don't drink milkshakes, and my men don't wear spandex. At least, in front of me.
Figures, another mis-informed health nut, do u follow Moochele's menu. Flour is real good for you..lol..So what is your problem with people exercising? the outfits? Next time you see people exercising, stop staring at the butt, pull the flour out of your face.
GoodGuy

Vacaville, CA

#8 Feb 24, 2012
Dang Barbi, you have the knack for setting people off don't you? Max's twin or even another alter ego?

“Grrrrr”

Barbi & Baron

#9 Feb 24, 2012
GoodGuy wrote:
Dang Barbi, you have the knack for setting people off don't you? Max's twin or even another alter ego?
That's because I'm a girl. I'm used to it.
I guess this dude wears spandex. After all, look at his response. I think it's perfectly acceptable to say I don't like them.

“Grrrrr”

Barbi & Baron

#10 Feb 24, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Figures, another mis-informed health nut, do u follow Moochele's menu. Flour is real good for you..lol..So what is your problem with people exercising? the outfits? Next time you see people exercising, stop staring at the butt, pull the flour out of your face.
Who said I was a health nut? You're one of those spandex bicyclists with a sweaty crack, aren't you. LOL! Go dry yourself, for God's sake.
GoodGuy

Vacaville, CA

#11 Feb 24, 2012
Him being that big of an A-hole I wouldn't want to see him in spandex either.
RiccardoFire

United States

#13 Feb 24, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I was a health nut? You're one of those spandex bicyclists with a sweaty crack, aren't you. LOL! Go dry yourself, for God's sake.
actually if u don't wear bike shorts, you will have a blistery ass with puss. Must be your type of butt, not mine. I wear them to protect my ass and ride longer, makes me perform longer, sounds like something u might need.

“Grrrrr”

Barbi & Baron

#14 Feb 24, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>actually if u don't wear bike shorts, you will have a blistery ass with puss. Must be your type of butt, not mine. I wear them to protect my ass and ride longer, makes me perform longer, sounds like something u might need.
Really? How do bike shorts make you perform longer? Um, no, in my world, the man has to worry about that. But I'll clue you in a little secret. It doesn't matter how long he lasts so much as how good he is. lol!

“Grrrrr”

Barbi & Baron

#15 Feb 24, 2012
Road King 12 wrote:
<quoted text>Wear spandex, go to jail.
When did spandex first hit the fitness market? In the 1970s, right?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 24, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>When did spandex first hit the fitness market? In the 1970s, right?
I think you're right. I have never worn any type of clothing article made from spandex and I'm proud to say that.
Rickster

Brownsburg, IN

#17 Feb 24, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>actually if u don't wear bike shorts, you will have a blistery ass with puss. Must be your type of butt, not mine. I wear them to protect my ass and ride longer, makes me perform longer, sounds like something u might need.
I think Riccardo is more than a little feminine.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#18 Feb 24, 2012
I don't understand spandex; the boys can't breathe.

“Grrrrr”

Barbi & Baron

#19 Feb 24, 2012
Road King 12 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're right. I have never worn any type of clothing article made from spandex and I'm proud to say that.
Good. It's soooo unattractive, and icky.

“Grrrrr”

Barbi & Baron

#20 Feb 24, 2012
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Riccardo is more than a little feminine.
I think I've seen his name pop time and again on the gay marriage thread. Thanks, that explains so much.
Rickster

Brownsburg, IN

#21 Feb 24, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>I think I've seen his name pop time and again on the gay marriage thread. Thanks, that explains so much.
Well, that explains a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) 44 min teatotingtick 6,715
Ladies, Who likes to nod? 50 min naihigh 1
America's Most Challenging Issue - Racism Tue RiccardoFire 4
Wonder why cops overreact? NYC Assainations Tue Serenee 2
Spewing hate and violence has consequences Tue Serenee 1
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) Dec 21 traso whosa 5,265
the Armstrong & Getty radio show sucks (Dec '12) Dec 20 RiccardoFire 47
Sacramento Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sacramento People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sacramento News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sacramento

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:11 pm PST