Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

I'd MOST DEFINITELY date a black girl! Check out my posts on the thread "For Black Girls Who Like White Guys" (they start on page 106) so I don't have to repeat myself lol.
mr b

Shrewsbury, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Ok I'm a white guy
I think black women are beautiful all around
I don't really like white women for a number of reasons
So I don't date them I did in the past and it was not good
My first black girlfriend was great I think if you like a person and they are single go for it and try
There's nothing wrong with it at all and you might find someone that treats you right and with love and respect.
I'm from 727 north clearwater Florida its not easy to find black girls that date white guys but you never know unless you try I did and I'm glad I tried I'm now with a Brazilian girl who I've been with for 9 years so like I said you never know until you go for it.

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Samantha_ wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesn't on mobile :p
ahh fair enough.

“Wake up, get ready, party hard”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Funny.. i think im gonna spend the rest of my life alone

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

scenequeen5694 wrote:
Yeah you are...

Just joking lol...
You have a lot of time... you will go across many men... you will have many relationships... just hope it will not take many men to find the right one... I have the same thoughts in your age... I came across many women.. It took my some years to find the right one... now I know that its sure that I will not be alone.. If you dont want to be alone than you will not be... You always find someone..

Birmingham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

scenequeen5694 wrote:
c'mon don't think like that. You seem like an absolutely lovely person. Don't give up because of some idiots, ok?
White man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

I realize that some of you might disagree, and you have every right to.....
but, I can't bear the thought that a black woman might want to press sexual harassment charges against me. I mean I haven't done anything like that ever or even wanted to for that matter. Yes the weight of my conscience would be too great a burden to know that I have offended a member of the minority community. Not to mention the court costs involved if such an event ever happened. Ever since racial quotas have been instituted in the work place I just don't make as much money. I really can't jeopardize a cilvil lawsuit it would just bankrupted me. I hope this shines a little light on the subject.

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

White man wrote:
I realize that some of you might disagree, and you have every right to.....
but, I can't bear the thought that a black woman might want to press sexual harassment charges against me. I mean I haven't done anything like that ever or even wanted to for that matter. Yes the weight of my conscience would be too great a burden to know that I have offended a member of the minority community. Not to mention the court costs involved if such an event ever
happened. Ever since racial quotas have been
instituted in the work place I just don't make as much money. I really can't jeopardize a cilvil lawsuit it would just bankrupted me. I hope this
shines a little light on the subject.
confused

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Samantha_ wrote:
<quoted text>
confused
me too

Birmingham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

me three.....
Multicultural

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Johnny wrote:
Not a chance. The way we are going with interacial dating there will be no decent race left on the planet, because the bad genetics seem to come through the mix first, and we have enough criminals and half breeds running committing crime and laying around in prison without creating more.
I think it should be illegal to mix races.
I think this is ignorant just because im assuming your white, which is wrong on my behalf.I am multiracial indian, native american and white on my moms side and black on my dads.I agree to some extinct of what you said about bad genetics and mixed race children, the problem with this isnt bad genetics its bad parenting most interracial couples are black male white female..making the woman more submissive and there fore leaving an impression on the children.

However I identify myself as being black, but i don't like how most black people are or act.I hate loud people, ignorant people, ghetto people etc.Everyone I meet calls me zebra, white girl, oreo..you get the point

My boyfriend who is mixed doesnt like black girls but he likes me.This has happened to me alot of times even with white guys.They say they dont like black girls and then they meet me lol.

Unlike most black women I dont have a problem with doing what my man wants me to do that includes housework and dropping to my knees to suck his cock.

You may be a racist prick idk, but it seems like you share qualities that some of these mixed breeds have your ignorant.If you get to know a person and look past the color of their skin you might like them.I would love to have a mixed baby like myself one day.

Moral,what ever it is you got out of what i said.
Multicultural

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

waitinforit wrote:
i'm a white guy and i don't like white gurls at all. me and my freind came to the conclusion that alot of guys don't like the gurls in their own race because it feels like a family member subliminally. i would love to date a black gurl...but i dont know... last time i asked a black gurl out on a date she just laughed in my face and said she would need a gangster whos hard as fuck and that i was just some white boy who couldn't handle a black gurl. now im just intimidated about asking because i really don't want to go through many more of those types of rejections where they just berate me because im white. sometimes it looks like none of the black girls here in cali like white guys at all. some of them say they would date a white guy but usualy go for the "ganster" who ends up being a real peice of shit to them but they keep going back... i want them but they don't want me...
I want you lol
Im a black girl but sorry im only 16 lol, i love white boys but i cant seem to find one who likes me i dont want to approach first because im afraid of rejection.Sexually wise they are all i think about.

“Wake up, get ready, party hard”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Um... me 80....?...
Marcus

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

hahaha! I find this post damn funny. Does the skin really matter?

“ANYTHING to be HER EVERYTHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Multicultural wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you lol
Im a black girl but sorry im only 16 lol, i love white boys but i cant seem to find one who likes me i dont want to approach first because im afraid of rejection.Sexually wise they are all i think about.
I'm 19; that's not too old for you, right lol? I LOVE black girls; they're all I think about.
anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Well im black,Indian,and pourtugees. And at school im known as the black emo girl cuz I cut my hair and I have brownish skin and I have gotten darker over the years from living here in Las Vegas,but any way I dnt freakin care I date any one who is attractive to me,who gives a shitt about what other ppl think and I freakin love the hispanics and white guys.....soo yeah and I love all music just for the record
Deedee

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Why does it matter if your black or white you should with that person over any flaws if you think that person is right for you.I new so can u guys like help me out
Deedee

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Marcus wrote:
hahaha! I find this post damn funny. Does the skin really matter?
. I agree with you sorry if I don't know u but I new at this and trying to get the hang of it but I totally dig way your saying,why the he'll does it matter
Deedee

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

anonymous wrote:
Well im black,Indian,and pourtugees. And at school im known as the black emo girl cuz I cut my hair and I have brownish skin and I have gotten darker over the years from living here in Las Vegas,but any way I dnt freakin care I date any one who is attractive to me,who gives a shitt about what other ppl think and I freakin love the hispanics and white guys.....soo yeah and I love all music just for the record
. I know how you feel because I'm the only 3mo in my class and I'm black,Dominicano,Irish,and Indian and I only dated a Jamaican ,a Mexican,and a polish kid
Deedee

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

It's really hard to find a really nice guy.Most of my boyfriends were really jerks and most of them were white.I guess they only treat the cute ones bad.Also since I'm new I should tell u about myself,half black and white mixed with alittle D.R. and Indian . I have honey brown skin and dark brown hair. I'm 19 years old and I weight 150because my height is 5,8

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr what up doc 200,578
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr Bee Keepers 4,977
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr facts faced 15,929
Racism & Hatred (Dec '11) Tue mikejones 4
Do white guys like black chicks? (Apr '07) Tue leahisadoll 4,483
Where is Obama when you ask him for help?? Tue Ronald Fugg 2
The Real Victory Outreach International Ministries (Apr '09) Tue Rene van Beek 177

Search the Sacramento Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Sacramento Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sacramento People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sacramento News, Events & Info