Nationalists perform strongly in Ukraine vote

Oct 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New Jersey Herald

29, 2012. . Oleh Tyahnybok, leader of the of nationalist Svoboda speaks to the media during his press conference in Kiev, Ukraine, Monday, Oct.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of126
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nationalism is a good thing. It is pro democracy. The last thing Kyiv needs is leaders who believe in the sort of imperialist internationalism embodied by the EU and HATO bureaucracies. Ukraine's national sovereignty must be preserved.

Agreed?

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

If HATO is whining about the vote... the people of Ukraine must have come out ahead.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Uther Pendragon supports Svoboda, just wait until his commie pals LFOD and Alexey find out about this. :-)
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pro Ukraine wrote:
Uther Pendragon supports Svoboda, just wait until his commie pals LFOD and Alexey find out about this.:-)
Are you talking about that party's support for nazi collaborators like Bandera?
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 30, 2012
 
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about that party's support for nazi collaborators like Bandera?
Nazi collaborators? Bandera!?, what have you been drinking? Svoboda are considered to be right wing though, not as far right as your Serbian heroes though.:-)
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Nazi collaborators? Bandera!?, what have you been drinking? Svoboda are considered to be right wing though, not as far right as your Serbian heroes though.:-)
Right wing? Milosevic was a moderate. Like Lincoln he simply wished to hold his nation together. Now HATO has much in common with nazi Germany. The same lust for lebensraum to the east.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Nazi collaborators? Bandera!?, what have you been drinking? Svoboda are considered to be right wing though, not as far right as your Serbian heroes though.:-)
Besides the voters in Ukraine can choose whatever party they want. Why must you label their choice as extremist? Is it because they do not share your EU/HATO internationalist agenda?
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides the voters in Ukraine can choose whatever party they want. Why must you label their choice as extremist? Is it because they do not share your EU/HATO internationalist agenda?
I didn't, I have nothing against Svoboda, they're far better than the Party of Regions.

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't, I have nothing against Svoboda, they're far better than the Party of Regions.
And they're far better than the hal-STA-sunshine alliance!

BTW, the hal-STA-sunshine alliance is made up entirely of MALES!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

N Observer is right, only an idiot would disagree.
Jay

New Westminster, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 30, 2012
 
uther pendragon wrote:
Nationalism is a good thing. It is pro democracy. The last thing Kyiv needs is leaders who believe in the sort of imperialist internationalism embodied by the EU and HATO bureaucracies. Ukraine's national sovereignty must be preserved.
Agreed?
Historically nationalism always Leeds to conflict. When things are good all is well, when times are bad nationalist take the opportunity to strategically prey on emotion and rally citizens through pride... Always leading them to eventual self destruction. Nationalism creates wars. Remember the nationalist will always blame others for their problems that are usually self inflicted by previous regimes of the same people. Nationalist militarize always- then they chose to limit freedoms and transfer power to the state leadership. Simply communism and nationalism have been enemies of democracy... Always have and always will be.
Jay

New Westminster, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 30, 2012
 
Considering the harm and destruction the communists and the German Nazis have done to Ukraine throughout history it surprises me that there's voice who support these movements. Lest we not forget. Ever. Tragically history tends to repeat itself as the history books are rewritten and uncanny support of tragic times becomes fogged with half truths. In Germany the Nazis burned the books the propaganda ministry was rewriting history they even created a new religion that the waffen ss practiced... Worshipping the sun, descendants if Atlantis... Had they succeeded the books people would have read and believed would be based on lies... Makes a guy wonder what is real and what isn't eh!! A moral compass knows right from wrong so regardless if people followed the do the right thing mentality than the world would be a much better place for all our children to thrive in.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Good for Ukraine!!!

Now we need ONR Nationalists for Poland & Jobbik Nationalists for Hungary....

Slavic Union Nationalists for Russia.... oppps Putin banned them.

I guess Russian National Unity for Russia then.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uther pendragon wrote:
Nationalism is a good thing. It is pro democracy. The last thing Kyiv needs is leaders who believe in the sort of imperialist internationalism embodied by the EU and HATO bureaucracies. Ukraine's national sovereignty must be preserved.
Agreed?
Yes, you sure showed this well the other day when you said racists need to be banned in censorship.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/russia/T6MAJ...

comment 2.

__

Yes, so what are you a typical Jewish pathelogical liar control freak?

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you sure showed this well the other day when you said racists need to be banned in censorship.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/russia/T6MAJ...
comment 2.
__
Yes, so what are you a typical Jewish pathelogical liar control freak?
Such a dimwit. Are you unfamiliar with the concept of sarcasm? I am an anti pc extremist. Why should any manner of speech be suppressed?

Only UGly paleo-nazis engage in such tactics.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Historically nationalism always Leeds to conflict. When things are good all is well, when times are bad nationalist take the opportunity to strategically prey on emotion and rally citizens through pride... Always leading them to eventual self destruction. Nationalism creates wars. Remember the nationalist will always blame others for their problems that are usually self inflicted by previous regimes of the same people. Nationalist militarize always- then they chose to limit freedoms and transfer power to the state leadership. Simply communism and nationalism have been enemies of democracy... Always have and always will be.
Not really. It is internationalism which leads to war. It is always the multinational empires that have dragged Europe into conflict. Whether the Roman Empire, the British Empire, the French Empire, the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Ottoman Turk Empire...

Also transnational ideologies like Catholicism, Islam and communism.

The EU and HATO are the 21st century version of this lust for continental domination. Nationalism is but the antithesis of empire.

Canada's main problem for example is that it is an empire. A democratic nationalist Quebec and a democratic nationalist Anglo Canada would be much closer to a true democracy. When different parts of the nation speak in an entirely different political language...

Protectionist rackets like the EU and NAFTA are always a bad idea. They limit democracy by way of multinational bureaucracies which serve as a brake on the national sovereignty of their member states.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uther is right.
Water King

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dimitri100 wrote:
Uther is right.
My word, what a constructive post!

Go back to your cave of delusions.
Jay

New Westminster, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. It is internationalism which leads to war. It is always the multinational empires that have dragged Europe into conflict. Whether the Roman Empire, the British Empire, the French Empire, the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Ottoman Turk Empire...
Also transnational ideologies like Catholicism, Islam and communism.
The EU and HATO are the 21st century version of this lust for continental domination. Nationalism is but the antithesis of empire.
Canada's main problem for example is that it is an empire. A democratic nationalist Quebec and a democratic nationalist Anglo Canada would be much closer to a true democracy. When different parts of the nation speak in an entirely different political language...
Protectionist rackets like the EU and NAFTA are always a bad idea. They limit democracy by way of multinational bureaucracies which serve as a brake on the national sovereignty of their member states.
I don't think you know Canada Quebec has a small minority that want there own country as for the majority they fly a Canadian flag. Roughly 2/3 of Quebec is under Indian land claims. The Mohawks are proud Canadians and do not support separation, thus when a hand full of visionaries try to create there own country in such a large vast land it falls on dead ears. Ps. The separatist where also destroyed in the last election. If you visit here every province offers the choice to its citizens to learn French but it is not forced. You also have the option of Ukrainian, Polish, German, Spanish and many other languages. When your free the choices are your own.
Jay

New Westminster, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. It is internationalism which leads to war. It is always the multinational empires that have dragged Europe into conflict. Whether the Roman Empire, the British Empire, the French Empire, the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Ottoman Turk Empire...
Also transnational ideologies like Catholicism, Islam and communism.
The EU and HATO are the 21st century version of this lust for continental domination. Nationalism is but the antithesis of empire.
Canada's main problem for example is that it is an empire. A democratic nationalist Quebec and a democratic nationalist Anglo Canada would be much closer to a true democracy. When different parts of the nation speak in an entirely different political language...
Protectionist rackets like the EU and NAFTA are always a bad idea. They limit democracy by way of multinational bureaucracies which serve as a brake on the national sovereignty of their member states.
An empire lol!! Where else does the Canadian flag fly. If you travelled this country coast to coast you'd be surprised how safe and friendly this place is. Multiculturally mixed and financial stable with free healthcare, welfare and pension... The only thing free trade agreements do is allow the sale and purchasing between nations in a cooperation to not tariff each other to death. Lots of jobs here lots of opportunity and no sense of nationalism whatsoever just the most humble people around my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of126
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••