Comments
1 - 20 of 68 Comments Last updated Feb 4, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Amandeep

AOL

#2 Jun 12, 2007
Views Traitor to Sikh Religion and to the Sikh Guru Sacrifes
Amandeep

AOL

#7 Aug 6, 2007
u taking too much let meet's sum place where i can send ur terrorist ass to ur afghanistan
Aurangzeb wrote:
Nobdy is interested in greasy dhaal-khor Sikh females. If there even exists such a thing as a pretty Sikh woman it is because way back in her family line her maternal ancestor had been f*cked by an Afghan passing down our genes into your dark ugly Indian genetics. A good looking Sikh girl is a by-product of Afghan rapine of your people and is the illigitimate child of Afghanistan or any other West or Central Asia nation.
Idiotic dhaal-khor Bund-Jabis.
Harinder

New Delhi, India

#8 Aug 7, 2007
Aurangzeb wrote:
Nobdy is interested in greasy dhaal-khor Sikh females. If there even exists such a thing as a pretty Sikh woman it is because way back in her family line her maternal ancestor had been f*cked by an Afghan passing down our genes into your dark ugly Indian genetics. A good looking Sikh girl is a by-product of Afghan rapine of your people and is the illigitimate child of Afghanistan or any other West or Central Asia nation.
Idiotic dhaal-khor Bund-Jabis.
Auranzeb you still alive boy.
WHen did you come out of your grave.
Never new Ghosts also like net.
Kudos yankees you got Ghost writing on the net.
LOL
GOD

Croydon, UK

#10 Aug 7, 2007
I BLESS ALL OF YOU AND HOPE YOU STOP SHAMING YOUR RELIGIONS AND PROPHETS WHO ARE WATCHING YOU
Harinder

New Delhi, India

#11 Aug 7, 2007
Aurangzeb wrote:
Nobdy is interested in greasy dhaal-khor Sikh females. If there even exists such a thing as a pretty Sikh woman it is because way back in her family line her maternal ancestor had been f*cked by an Afghan passing down our genes into your dark ugly Indian genetics. A good looking Sikh girl is a by-product of Afghan rapine of your people and is the illigitimate child of Afghanistan or any other West or Central Asia nation.
Idiotic dhaal-khor Bund-Jabis.
Auranzeb your next progeny is gonna look like Africans if you understand what I mean.
LOL
Aurangzeb Killer of Sikhs

UK

#13 Aug 8, 2007
Sikhs girls are a bunch of loose wh*res. They're like stray dogs that can smell a non-Sikh from a Sikhs and come running over to us literally rubbing their stinky wet purple p*ssy against up and down our leg begging for out attention and to take them away from their misery of being a dirty Sikh. Afghans and most other Muslims are too pure to want anything to do with a disgusting Bund-Jabi female but the Pakis are always on hand to steal your Sikh females away from you LOL

Since: Aug 07

mumbai........india

#14 Aug 13, 2007
the next generation of afghans will have close resemblance to americans , since today people of every house in afghanistan , earn their livelihood by selling their daughters and mothers to the white soldiers ,,,,,,,,, afghanistan is a lucky country , afghans do not had to struglly much for their livelihood , initially they were selling all their family females to russians , and now thanks to ALLAH , they source of income ( prostituion ) is touching high notes , as their females are getting paid in dollars now , truly the afghans are best in selling their mothers and sisters ,

Since: Aug 07

mumbai........india

#15 Aug 13, 2007
afghans= seller of mothers , sisters and more drus , and more guns , and more gayism , pushtuns= people of gay race
wolverhampton ace

Wolverhampton, UK

#16 Aug 16, 2007
proud sikh munda wrote:
the next generation of afghans will have close resemblance to americans , since today people of every house in afghanistan , earn their livelihood by selling their daughters and mothers to the white soldiers ,,,,,,,,, afghanistan is a lucky country , afghans do not had to struglly much for their livelihood , initially they were selling all their family females to russians , and now thanks to ALLAH , they source of income ( prostituion ) is touching high notes , as their females are getting paid in dollars now , truly the afghans are best in selling their mothers and sisters ,
jus like to remind you there tis oli one god mate.
wolverhampton ace

Wolverhampton, UK

#17 Aug 16, 2007
my fellow sisters beware, stick to your guns, dont let dem brainwash u, if they were true muslims y commit sin and drink alcohol in the first place, or have sex with you. they want u to convert when they themselves dont even follow the religion themselevs.
MUSLIM KING

Edinburgh, UK

#18 Aug 21, 2007
I AM A DIRTY MUSLIM PIECE OF SH*T and like all muslims I marry my cousin and practice incest like a sick pos - Mohammed my hero (and the hero of all muslims) was a pedophile
Jas

Luton, UK

#19 Sep 15, 2007
ITS DISGUSTING.. KAURS ARE PRINCESSES.. WE DO NOT WANT TO .. OR EVER FOR THAT MATTER BE KHANS!

THE K2K OPERTATION IS OUTRAGEOUS,DEMORALIZING, AND ANOTHER BLATENT EXAMPLE OF BRAIN WASHING!

ITS HORRENDOUS! I HATE WITH A PASSION, PEOPLE WHO CONVERT SIKH WOMEN.. QUIT PREYING ON YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE MINDS..!!

IT'S A DAMN INSULT TO SIKHISM! SIKH WOMEN ARE STRONG, RIGHTOUS INTELLIGENT WOMAN.. WHO REMAIN KAURS!...

TO THE KHANS WISHING TO CONVERT.. DREAM THE FUCK ON!... STOP TYING TO CONVER OUR GIRLS!.. ITS MORALLY AND ETHICALLY WRONG!...

JAS KAUR
Jas

Luton, UK

#20 Sep 15, 2007
NOW THIS IS COMEDY!

"A good looking Sikh girl is a by-product of Afghan rapine of your people and is the illigitimate child of Afghanistan or any other West or Central Asia nation."

awwww is that what your mummy and daddy told you to? how cute! you believe it enough to type it. Im quie impressed, that your one minute brain cell learnt how to word process! what next hey?....You thoery is incredibly stupid! BUT YOU HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS.. AND A VIVID IMAGINATION!.. get over it mate, Sikh women are beautiful they are blessed! ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE..

oh and lastly.. ur a pathetic excuse for a human being!.. UR RETARD!
Jas Kaur

Luton, UK

#21 Sep 23, 2007
ITS DISGUSTING.. KAURS ARE PRINCESSES.. WE DO NOT WANT TO .. OR EVER FOR THAT MATTER BE KHANS!

THE K2K OPERTATION IS OUTRAGEOUS,DEMORALIZING, AND ANOTHER BLATENT EXAMPLE OF BRAIN WASHING!

ITS HORRENDOUS! I HATE WITH A PASSION, PEOPLE WHO CONVERT SIKH WOMEN.. QUIT PREYING ON YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE MINDS..!!

IT'S A DAMN INSULT TO SIKHISM! SIKH WOMEN ARE STRONG, RIGHTOUS INTELLIGENT WOMAN.. WHO REMAIN KAURS!...

TO THE KHANS WISHING TO CONVERT.. DREAM THE FUCK ON!... STOP TYING TO CONVER OUR GIRLS!.. ITS MORALLY AND ETHICALLY WRONG!...

JAS KAUR

Since: Sep 07

Birmingham, UK

#23 Sep 23, 2007
Muslim girls and boys (mainly girls)are turning away from their religion due to the bullshit in ther religion of forced conversions and are realising what exactly has been wriitten in the koran about woman and their status!

'Life is what you make it'-this is what a friend told me once so, that goes out to all those who wish to be K2K and then find out months and years down the line the truth!

Since: Aug 07

mumbai........india

#24 Sep 24, 2007
india is the world champion now ........... we won 20-20 world championship ............ chakk de india............. pakistan humiliated again

Since: Sep 07

Birmingham, UK

#25 Sep 26, 2007
proud sikh munda wrote:
the next generation of afghans will have close resemblance to americans , since today people of every house in afghanistan , earn their livelihood by selling their daughters and mothers to the white soldiers ,,,,,,,,, afghanistan is a lucky country , afghans do not had to struglly much for their livelihood , initially they were selling all their family females to russians , and now thanks to ALLAH , they source of income ( prostituion ) is touching high notes , as their females are getting paid in dollars now , truly the afghans are best in selling their mothers and sisters ,
lol!!!
Gurprit Kaur

Victoria, Canada

#26 Sep 26, 2007
Stop engaging in pre-marital affairs and your life would be all well sorted in the first place.
If you knew anything about Sikhism or Sikh history, you wouldn't even think about stepping 2 feet of a Muslim man with bad intentions.
There's a reason they have their women covered from head to toe. Its an evolutionary habit -- hide your own women from the evil eyes of others and make other women your sex slaves. Sounds like a good idea in theory doesn't it? Lucky them, its a good idea in practice too.
You must have never been a real Kaur in the first place to have 'turned into' a Khan.
wolverhampton ace

Blackwood, UK

#27 Sep 27, 2007
yo peepz me bk, jus bk from a holiday in d carrabeian.
anyways this topic, itz common knowledge dat i have 2 cultures in my blood, for those who dnt no my (dad bein a muslim and my mum bein a sikh) as far as i no til dis day my mother has neva been asked 2 convert. nor have me or my brothers and sisters been asked to choose islam over sikhism, or vice-versa.
but der r people out der who 1a b incontrol, and they will use any means possible to try and convert u. a vey religous lukin muslim teenager come up2 me once in uni and asked me y i choose 2b a sikh, n not a muslim.
my ansa 2dat was itz none of ur busines, ur a muslim arent u, so u belive that what eva god wantz happens.
he gos yeh, datz true, what eva allah wntz happens.
so i go allah wanted me 2b a sikh. and nt a muslim, so datz wot i am.
shut him up wid his on wordz. best way really.
Gurprit Kaur

Victoria, Canada

#28 Sep 27, 2007
wolverhampton ace wrote:
yo peepz me bk, jus bk from a holiday in d carrabeian.
anyways this topic, itz common knowledge dat i have 2 cultures in my blood, for those who dnt no my (dad bein a muslim and my mum bein a sikh) as far as i no til dis day my mother has neva been asked 2 convert. nor have me or my brothers and sisters been asked to choose islam over sikhism, or vice-versa.
but der r people out der who 1a b incontrol, and they will use any means possible to try and convert u. a vey religous lukin muslim teenager come up2 me once in uni and asked me y i choose 2b a sikh, n not a muslim.
my ansa 2dat was itz none of ur busines, ur a muslim arent u, so u belive that what eva god wantz happens.
he gos yeh, datz true, what eva allah wntz happens.
so i go allah wanted me 2b a sikh. and nt a muslim, so datz wot i am.
shut him up wid his on wordz. best way really.
That was really brilliant of you! Bravo...way to shush him all up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sikh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emraan hasmi 4 min Kunwar Rajvirsinh... 8
Sikh to salla bada harami, chori karta, ma chud... (Dec '13) 2 hr rai 10
Hindu and Muslim Unite against Sickh Cancer. (Apr '13) 3 hr rai 11
hum shia musalman sunni kutto se ache asli musa... 3 hr naman 2
yadavs are upper caste than kurmi (Jul '12) 6 hr patel 112
who dare to compare shudra jatt with royal rajput (Dec '11) 6 hr patel 2,557
if muslims want respect from hindus DONT BREED ... 8 hr non secular indian 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sikh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••