Jehovah's Witnesses bless community with presence

Jun 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reading Eagle/Reading Times

The Issue: A religious group kicks off another year of conventions in Reading by sprucing up the Sovereign Center building and grounds.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of85
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Witness of Jehovah God

Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Some people do not appreciate the truth, no matter who tells it to them, they are self righteous.

Jehovha's witnesses are not a cult, but the Jews said the same thing about Jesus and his disciples.

Jehovah's witnesses are not loved or respected by the majority of mankind, and that is also expected.

But the people who are searching for the truth, and want a better life, and know that God is real and did create this world as a paradise in the beginning.

These people will listen to the direction by Jehovah God's visible earthly organization today, they will be meek and honest and be willing to give up this world and Satans influence over mankind.

It is you, the individual person that Jehovah God cares about, your relationship with Jehovah God is between you and him alone, Almighty God Jehovah will help you to find the truth and give you a place of safety in these last days.

It takes your time and your energy to take the first steps to everlasting life, it is not automatically given to you. You have to exert effort to obey Jehovah's requirements, then you will receive the blessings the Bible promises.
Matthew 7:14

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

What a lovely town Reading is!
jace

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

eagleeye2 wrote:
What a lovely town Reading is!
Actually any town that is suffering financially that host 1000's of delegates for conventions will view them as a blessing to the towns businessing and commerence

if the National Assoiation of Vending Machines group hosted 1000's there the reaaction from town fathers would be the same

it ain't got nothing to do with your dogmas,more like your Dollars

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

For those interested in who Jehovah's Witnesses are and what they believe, here are a number of publications by Jehovah's Witnesses that you can download:

What Does the Bible Really Teach?
http://download.jw.org/files/media_books/bh_E...

The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
http://download.jw.org/files/media_books/gt_E...

"Bearing Thorough Witness" About God's Kingdom
http://download.jw.org/files/media_books/bt_E...
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Having a cult who requires members instead of taking a family vacation to attend these endless hours of propaganda is NOT a blessing.
Most members are mentally ill, and as is proven, the cult actively puts member's children in harms way by hiding pedophiles and giving them access to JW children indoctrinated to always be "submissive sheep"!!
Witness of Jehovah God

Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Don't forget whatever facility rents their building to Jehovah's witnesses also get free cleaning done. No one else cleans the building or repairs before using it, Jehovah's witnesses save the owners plenty of money.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Witness of Jehovah God wrote:
Don't forget whatever facility rents their building to Jehovah's witnesses also get free cleaning done. No one else cleans the building or repairs before using it, Jehovah's witnesses save the owners plenty of money.
"Jehovah's witnesses save the owners plenty of money"

What a MORON YOU ARE,

THE WTS WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COSTS OF CLEANING ANYHOW AFTER THEY WERE DONE USING IT,

SO THEY SAVE THEMSELVES MONEY THAT GO DIRECTLY INTO WTS MULTI BILLION DOLLAR BANK ACCOUNTS FROM ALL THE DONATIONS.

AND ANYWAYS,

IT'S ALL JUST A PUBLICITY STUNT TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK GOOD.
Witness of Jehovah God

Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Jehovah's witnesses also the clean the building they rent, after the Convention is over.

They do not do their own advertising, it is the newspaper who look for news items, that print the coming events for the city.

I am many things, but I assure you I am not a moron, I can confidently say you are ignoble.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"Jehovah's witnesses save the owners plenty of money"
What a MORON YOU ARE,
THE WTS WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COSTS OF CLEANING ANYHOW AFTER THEY WERE DONE USING IT,
SO THEY SAVE THEMSELVES MONEY THAT GO DIRECTLY INTO WTS MULTI BILLION DOLLAR BANK ACCOUNTS FROM ALL THE DONATIONS.
AND ANYWAYS,
Agree with you on this.
Very accurate!
Since any actual news Jehovah's Witnesses make, usually has to do with grizzly crimes like the countless rapes of the children of members, murder, and theft, the wBTS has no choice but to plant nonsense like this.
That is ALL they've got.

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"Jehovah's witnesses save the owners plenty of money"
What a MORON YOU ARE,
AND ANYWAYS,
Unlikely.

The price of cleaning is ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE RENT. So Jehovah's Witnesses gain nothing by cleaning up after themselves - its just the decent Christian thing to do.
Witness of Jehovah God

Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

You have nothing to help you or comfort you when you are suffering some trial or even death.

Almighty God Jehovah is not touched by anything man can do to him, but when you deliberately make yourself an enemy of God's named people, Jehovah's witnesses you do provoke Almighty God Jehovah to act against you.

Zechariah 2:8
hMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Jehovah's Witnesses are nothing but evil, and the agents of Satan himself.

The public is figuring that out, thanks to the brave courage of Candance Conti!.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

many will do these things in my name but are workers of lawlessness. get behind me satan.no where in zech.2:8 does it say JEHOVAHS WITNESSES! all lies like your father satan the devil!
SOS

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlikely.
The price of cleaning is ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE RENT. So Jehovah's Witnesses gain nothing by cleaning up after themselves - its just the decent Christian thing to do.
They GAIN GOOD PUBLCITY,

THATS WHAT THEY GAIN AND THE WTS GAINS MORE DONATIONS.
SOS

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

You have nothing to help you or comfort you when you are suffering some trial or even death.
Almighty God Jehovah is not touched by anything man can do to him, but when you deliberately make yourself an enemy of God's named people, Jehovah's witnesses you do provoke Almighty God Jehovah to act against you.
Zechariah 2:8
"You have nothing to help you or comfort you when you are sufering some trial or even death"
HA,HA,HA WHO SAYS? YOU?
SO YOU CLAIM TO SPEAK FOR GOD AS TO WHO HE HELPS IN THIS WORLD AND WHO HE DOES NOT.
AND I AM SURE YOU ARE ALSO CLAIMING THAT IF ONE SPEAKS AGAINST THE WTS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES IT'S LIKE SPEAKING AGAINST GOD RIGHT?
YOU ARE A JOKE.
AND YOUR OPINIONS ARE MEANINGLESS.
NOW GO FIND ANOTHER SCRIPTURE AND TRY YUR BEST TO TIE IT WITH YOUR RELIGION.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

It is lovely to see a city show such appreciation and go to so much effort to be hospitable. Hospitality is something Jehovah looks for and rewards.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)

Hebrews 13:2

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.
UNchained

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Some people do not appreciate the truth, no matter who tells it to them, they are self righteous.
Jehovha's witnesses are not a cult, but the Jews said the same thing about Jesus and his disciples.
Jehovah's witnesses are not loved or respected by the majority of mankind, and that is also expected.
But the people who are searching for the truth, and want a better life, and know that God is real and did create this world as a paradise in the beginning.
These people will listen to the direction by Jehovah God's visible earthly organization today, they will be meek and honest and be willing to give up this world and Satans influence over mankind.
It is you, the individual person that Jehovah God cares about, your relationship with Jehovah God is between you and him alone, Almighty God Jehovah will help you to find the truth and give you a place of safety in these last days.
It takes your time and your energy to take the first steps to everlasting life, it is not automatically given to you. You have to exert effort to obey Jehovah's requirements, then you will receive the blessings the Bible promises.
Matthew 7:14
I grew up listening to that same cult psychobabble.

Your post sounds good...

to gullible people.

You left out what is most important.

Now go read and reflect on 1 Corinthians chapter 15 for a couple of weeks.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

No one else cleans the building or repairs before using it,
Is this a FACT?

Proof?
jace

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

hMMMM

"Jehovah's Witnesses are nothing but evil, and the agents of Satan himself."

MAN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
i hate when former jw pull these stunts, it really makes you look gooy man
your post is too dramatic to help anyone- who is seriously examing jw
when i was in and giving talks I would you a post like this TO REINFORCE WHAT THE SLAVE SAID ABOUT THOSE who leave
trust me on this one dude YOUR POST WILL NEVER GET A JW OUT
JUST MY TWO
broadbrushing religios groups is what WT has speicalized in
take the word Christedom= wt has redefined what the word even means in order to broadbrush every single denomnation on the earth
yet in fact wt is PART OF CHRISTEDOM

THE USE OF WORDS in the wrong hands can be dangerous
no need to broadbrush jw cause they do it

all blacks
all whites
all jews

such broadbrushing only a appeals to those who don't use critical thinking

jw in general are good folks just got a bad diet of info

jw say:

“On Satan’s side [at Armageddon] will be all the rest of mankind, more than 99.9 percent”... Even the professedly Christian organizations? Yes…-- Wt 10/15/58.

a former jw says:

"Jehovah's Witnesses are ... agents of Satan himself."

NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE
hmMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

I can post however I feel.
I am not a cult member, and never bought into that crap of we all must think the same.
Sorry, the Jehovah's witness cult indoctrinates all children of members to always be "submissive sheep", then knowingly exposes those children to pedophile Jehovah's witnesses.
To me that is the work of Satan, nothing but pure evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of85
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Jehovah's Witness Forum right now

Search the Jehovah's Witness Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The pain of shunning caused by JW's 5 min Myrm 430
Trinitarian Contradictions 12 min Schleptik 572
The most important question to all JWs! 12 min little lamb 19
One of Calvin's Commentary I greatly enjoy reading 15 min little lamb 19
The Bethel Ark of Salvation: FEMA 21 min little lamb 5
Who is crazy i'm curious? 26 min whatibelieve 66
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 32 min little lamb 872
TJWandDiva25 a former member of the FDS??? 33 min TJWandDiva25 158
jesus is not michael 49 min Mega Rude 260