Comments
1 - 20 of 48 Comments Last updated Aug 7, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

1- Islam pretends to be a tolerant, caring religion,

JW pretends to be a tolerant caring religion.

2- Islam follows the Koran to the letter not allowing for God giving his creation the ability to make advancements out of the dark ages,

JW follows the Bible to the letter not allowing for God giving his creation the ability to make advancements out of the dark ages.

3- Islam is the only true religion, all others will perish in Hell,

JW is the only true religion, all others will perish in Hell.

4- Islam cares only for its own in disasters,

JW cares only for its own in disasters.

Please feel free to add to my list of religious tolerance and love of two very similar religions.
little lamb

Ipswich, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Same could be said for every religion actually

But the witnesses have one huge advantage the Islamics don't have

{1] They have Jehovah Gods name..now thats really something.

Because Islam has to arm itself to the teeth to bomb the hell out of anyone who doesn't agree with it

[2] Those who acknowledge Jehovah as the true God, change their weapons into plough shares

Allah incites Islam to be violent

Jehovah's people are to be peaceable with all men,

[3] Islam teaches its followers to , make no friend with a Jew or Christian, and to kill the infidel

[4] Jehovah's anointed Jesus..commands us to love our enemy.

[5] Islam allows four wives..fornication

[6] Jehovah's anointed Jesus..says one wife.

[7] Islam, promises conquerers an orgy of sex with so many virgins

[8] Jehovah promises a crown

[9] Islam follows its Koran to the letter

[10] Christianity that "tried to" follow Jehovah's word to the letter actually brought us out of the Dark Ages.

[11] Its a clash between who is the true God ..Jehovah or Allah?

Jehovah says he gave the land to Israel..Islam says the land belongs to them

Jehovah says His Word Jesus is the last One he speaks through

Islam says Mohommed is the last Word Allah spoke through

So this is in Gods area ...because Jehovah says the battle is his.

Without us having to resort to weaponry..Jehovah shows, its not by might nor by power, but by my spirit says Jehovah.
aardvark

Inverurie, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 5, 2011
 
Are you wise LL?

Do you want a "holy war" declaring on Jehovah's Witnesses?

You have said several things about Islam and the Koran which I personally know are not true.

But I am not even going to enter the debate.

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

supersonic boom wrote:
3- Islam is the only true religion, all others will perish in Hell,
JW is the only true religion, all others will perish in Hell.
That one statement SCREAMS of your total ignorance as far as the Witnesses are concerned.
You will have to excuse us for not taking you seriously.
Hmmm

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Jehovah's witnesses are a fanatical cult.
Muslim is an actual faith.
Religious radicals are always dangerous.
The taliban follow the Muslim faith, as much as Jehovah's Witnesses are "Christian".
Both pray for the violent deaths of all who do not follow their fanatical leaders.
Cults are cults.
little lamb

Ipswich, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

aardvark wrote:
Are you wise LL?
Do you want a "holy war" declaring on Jehovah's Witnesses?
You have said several things about Islam and the Koran which I personally know are not true.
But I am not even going to enter the debate.
The war is already on..

But our warfare is not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning reasonings and strongly entrenched things

The only reason Islam got such a footing in the west, is because so called Christians went to sleep, and didn't know how to put the armor on that God supplies..

Too many didn't fight the fine fight of the FAITH..and territory was wrested away from you,

That means the minds of your children..you have even had Islamics within your own military shoot their fellow soldiers...

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 5, 2011
 
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
That one statement SCREAMS of your total ignorance as far as the Witnesses are concerned.
You will have to excuse us for not taking you seriously.
In my experience with JWs (and that includes several friends of mine that are JWs) your way is the only way, just as Islam is the only way. Neither JW or Islam is tolerant of anyone else.
Yes JWs don't use violence, but other than that you're as intolerant as Islam.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 5, 2011
 
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
The war is already on..
The only reason Islam got such a footing in the west, is because so called Christians went to sleep, and didn't know how to put the armor on that God supplies..
.
So how would JWs 'fight' Islam?
little lamb

Ipswich, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 5, 2011
 
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
So how would JWs 'fight' Islam?
Sword of the spirit

Gods WORD

Its not really very hard at all

600 years after Jesus had already been Mohommed , claimed to be a prophet

But the new covenant mediated by Jesus Christ was aready in effect

Mohommed already knew the new covenant writings, because his cousin was a Christian

And the writings that Mohommed had before him in Hebrews 1 "God who long ago spoke on many occasions and in many ways to our forefathers by means of the prophets , has at the END OF THESE DAYS spoken to us BY MEANS OF A SON"

Mohommed would have had to deliberately have gone against the new covenant, to say that God spoke through Jesus but now he is the last prophet

You see Mohommrd didn't read the new covenant properly ..jesus is the one in these LAST DAYS who Jehovah has spoken through

Same with the watchtower..there are no more prophets that God speaks through..there is only his SON, and we prophesy when we preach HIS WORDS
OR TEACH HIS WORD.

Also Paul wrote there is no other good-news

But Mohommed came up with another sort of good news, and denied the death and resurrection of Jesus

He cancelled out the eye witness accounts of the Apostles , with his account 600 years later because he told his followers the angel who threw him into fits had told him so.

Even though Paul had warned, even if an angel out of heaven was to declare to you good news other then what we declare, let him be accursed."

So any reasonable court would not take the evidence of one man, who contradicts the witness given of 42 witnesses, who wrote both the OT, and new covenant.

And it wasn't as if Mohommed had any excuse for what he did..because he had the writings of the Prophets and Apostles before him

He did what Joseph Smith did, what David Koresh did, what Jim Jones did...he presumed to be a prophet after JESUS.

“Delivering the Gospel”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

supersonic boom wrote:
Please feel free to add to my list of religious tolerance and love of two very similar religions.
The biggest difference I've noticed, is that when one leaves the jws they get to keep their head.

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
In my experience with JWs (and that includes several friends of mine that are JWs) your way is the only way, just as Islam is the only way. Neither JW or Islam is tolerant of anyone else.
Yes JWs don't use violence, but other than that you're as intolerant as Islam.
I specifically was speaking of your "hell" comment which again, as I stated, tells volumes of your lack of knowlege when it comes to the Witnesses.
Hmmm

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
In my experience with JWs (and that includes several friends of mine that are JWs) your way is the only way, just as Islam is the only way. Neither JW or Islam is tolerant of anyone else.
Yes JWs don't use violence, but other than that you're as intolerant as Islam.
Jehovah's Witnesses DO use violence.
Florida Native carries a gun, and brags about it.
Do you consider with holding needed medical treatment that ends up in murdering their child violent?
I do.
Hmmm

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Christian Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest difference I've noticed, is that when one leaves the jws they get to keep their head.
Well that is because JWs will never have enough followers to take over a country.
If they did, no doubt they would start the same violent nonsense.
Hmmm

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

supersonic boom wrote:
1- Islam pretends to be a tolerant, caring religion,
JW pretends to be a tolerant caring religion.
2- Islam follows the Koran to the letter not allowing for God giving his creation the ability to make advancements out of the dark ages,
JW follows the Bible to the letter not allowing for God giving his creation the ability to make advancements out of the dark ages.
3- Islam is the only true religion, all others will perish in Hell,
JW is the only true religion, all others will perish in Hell.
4- Islam cares only for its own in disasters,
JW cares only for its own in disasters.
Please feel free to add to my list of religious tolerance and love of two very similar religions.
Jehovah's Witnesses love to use semantics, and think they have actually "proved" something.
Their version of "hell" is the fictional Armageddon, where just like "hell" every single non Jehovah's witnesses will be burned alive and die a violent death, the difference is Jehovah's witnesses get to watch with glee as the children in the neighborhood die grizzly deaths.
See, what a big difference??

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

3

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
In my experience with JWs (and that includes several friends of mine that are JWs)...
You are NOT their friend because you really don't know them very well and you have no respect for what they believe - even inciting people against their faith by drawing a false comparison with another religion that you know a lot of people are deeply prejudiced against.

With friends like you who needs enemies right?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah's Witnesses love to use semantics, and think they have actually "proved" something.
Their version of "hell" is the fictional Armageddon, where just like "hell" every single non Jehovah's witnesses will be burned alive and die a violent death, the difference is Jehovah's witnesses get to watch with glee as the children in the neighborhood die grizzly deaths.
See, what a big difference??
Good point here, and one I have heard many times from self righteous JWs.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 5, 2011
 
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NOT their friend because you really don't know them very well and you have no respect for what they believe - even inciting people against their faith by drawing a false comparison with another religion that you know a lot of people are deeply prejudiced against.
With friends like you who needs enemies right?
Actually far from it, I have respect for all Christian denominations.
What I don't see is the respect returned by JWs upon the other Christian denominations. So, back to you.
Flame

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NOT their friend because you really don't know them very well and you have no respect for what they believe - even inciting people against their faith by drawing a false comparison with another religion that you know a lot of people are deeply prejudiced against.
With friends like you who needs enemies right?
Well said, Gareth.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Flame wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Gareth.
Oh yes Gareth, jolly well said dear boy. Gosh, we've certainly got these bounders on the run old bean, Tally-Ho!!!!

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point here, and one I have heard many times from self righteous JWs.
Yet you ignore my posts.
I wonder why that is?
I showed you WHERE your mistake was and WHY it was a mistake and you just ignore that fact.

That is a MASSIVE mistake you made and it is a HUGE part of the Witness teachings.
Because of that mistake, that tells me that you don't know a whole lot about us and therefore, your complaints are based on fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••