Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Watchtower’s Version of “Truth”

Today I added a new article to my blog addressing the Watchtower organization’s yeartext banner of “Your word is truth”. If God’s word is truth then anything said by Watchtower that is not true is not the word of God.

In July 2009 the Watchtower organization instructed Witness children to plan response to particular questions. Watchtower supplied the questions and answers, and Witness children were to cut the page out and keep it to share with others. This information contained a very dangerous piece of falsehood.

My article is titled "Watchtower’s Version of 'Truth'" and is available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2012/05/wat...

Marvin Shilmer
http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com
Tao itness

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Ive been asking JwS to comment on 1 Jonn 5:13-15. The chapter builds up saying if we deny the witness God gives if we deny Jesus is the SonOf God,we call God a liar. We Are given everlasting life. We have faith in Christ. The climax of Johns reasoning? How we show our fAith in God,Jesus and have everlastig life is,we ask Christ for what we need,and that we know whatever we ask of Him He will give us! Most Jws have ignored my posts. Others have spouted WT dogma. One called me a liar and all I did was quote the scripture directly out of the NWT! One just wrote we dont pray to a mediator! WoW! Denying scripture in favor of WT dogma never seems to amaze me! God help them.
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Another one is Ezekiel 13 that talks about the stupid/ foolish prophets that speak in the name of Jehovah. They claim this is Christendom while bragging they are the only religion that speaks in the name of Jehovah.The scripture says they stand in the intimate group of Gods people. They claim its Christendom while claiming to be Gods only people! The chapter says they are prophets Of Isreal in the midst of Jerusalem...well you get the point.
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Another one is Luke21 :20-24. They claim this trampling of the nation started in 607 when Jesus is clearly talking about the destruction of Jerusalem in 70C.E! Even tho the temple was rebuilt and their preisthood and way of worship was restred!}n 70 C.E Jerusalem was trampled on! It even pre figured the great tribulation, and their way of worship and temple has never been rebuilt since. Not to mention getting a time prophesy about Jesus second coming from a pagan king going mad,when Jesus said no one knows the day or hour is a stretch. And thats being polite since it is DOWNRIGHT RIDICULOUS! But sinse they had to cover up that Russel got the date from counting stairs in the pyramid,they HAD to make SOMETHING in the Bible fit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Jehovah's Witness Forum right now

Search the Jehovah's Witness Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Daniel 2 prophecy 2 min Duh-boy 26
False religion is ALL religion. 21 min sidgi 57
The Watchtowers veiw of False Prophets. 22 min array 270
DAN CHAPTER 4 and the 7 TIMES 1 hr jsmith 221
JW reality series. 1 hr red blood relative 6
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 2 hr Matt13weedhacker 13,870
He set the captives free 2 hr TAOITNESS 3
Blood is now approved for Jehovah's Witnesses 8 hr ExJW 76
•••