Comments
101 - 120 of 472 Comments Last updated May 7, 2012
JACE

Clinton, MD

#102 Apr 22, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Even JW's make light of what the Watchtower Society says...
*** km 3/99 p. 3 Will You Attend?***
Will You Attend?
Attend what? The Friday sessions of the 1999 “God’s Prophetic Word” District Convention. Last year in the United States branch territory, the peak attendance on Friday was 233,186 less than the peak attendance on Sunday. This means that over 16 percent of the total number attending on Sunday missed about one third of the convention program.

AOL

#103 Apr 22, 2012
No opinion necessary. The words are written in black and white for all to see.

Daniel 12:9 "And he went on to say:“Go, Daniel, because the words are made secret and sealed up until the time of [the] end. 10 Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will certainly act wickedly, and no wicked ones at all will understand; but the ones having insight will understand."

Opposers like Jace say NO this is wrong. Rather than many being cleansed and refined because of their wrong teachings and practices, they should have it right from the getgo if they were God's people.

All will have to decide if they believe short-sighted agenda driven ones like Jace who think that the way they would handle God's people is better than God's way or God's prophetic words.
Thirdwitness

AOL

#104 Apr 22, 2012
What Jace and friends have done is found a bogus way to tell people there is not even a need in examining what JWs teach because they have made changes and thus admit that they have had things wrong in the past and therefore cannot be God's people. But the scriptures actually foretold that would be the case.

The reason Jace and friends do not want people to examine what JWs actually teach is because they know that the Bible teachings of JWs are head and shoulders above all other religions. Therefore they don't want you to discover that JWs are the only ones on earth not worshipping the triune sadistic nameless racist nationalistic disunified disorganized kingdomless ransomless earth-burning sin-condoning god.
UNchained

Seymour, TN

#105 Apr 22, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
No opinion necessary. The words are written in black and white for all to see.
Daniel 12:9 "And he went on to say:“Go, Daniel, because the words are made secret and sealed up until the time of [the] end. 10 Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will certainly act wickedly, and no wicked ones at all will understand; but the ones having insight will understand."
Opposers like Jace say NO this is wrong. Rather than many being cleansed and refined because of their wrong teachings and practices, they should have it right from the getgo if they were God's people.
All will have to decide if they believe short-sighted agenda driven ones like Jace who think that the way they would handle God's people is better than God's way or God's prophetic words.
Are the contents in Watchtower magazines inspired by God?
Iamgod

United States

#106 Apr 22, 2012
Jehobos are full of bull shďt
Thirdwitness

Euless, TX

#107 Apr 22, 2012
I quoted Daniel 12:9 "And he went on to say:“Go, Daniel, because the words are made secret and sealed up until the time of [the] end. 10 Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will certainly act wickedly, and no wicked ones at all will understand; but the ones having insight will understand."
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Take note that I quoted the Bible not a Watchtower publication.
Thirdwitness

Euless, TX

#108 Apr 22, 2012
Jace, Unchained, and friends are now trying to put forth the notion that no one can understand and explain the Bible, whether spoken or written, because no one is inspired of God today. But does that notion have any support from God's word?

Here are some clues:

Many will rove about and the true knowledge will become abundant.

Happy is anyone reading this prophecy and understanding.

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge.
UNchained

Seymour, TN

#109 Apr 22, 2012
Thirdwitness, do you attend meetings at a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses?
Thirdwitness

AOL

#110 Apr 23, 2012
JACE wrote:
<quoted text>
see here is your problem
if you announce that your information is from god, is directed by holy spirit and new light from god then why is god going to have to clean up the information he gave??
no where in the bible did informtion that came from god require him to reverse what he said later on
now the wt editorial staff well they do that stuff all the time
see you are confusing information that actually came from the bible with information that really has come from Gene Smalley up at bethel
the two are not the same
1 Chronicles 17:1: "And it came about that as soon as David had begun dwelling in his own house, David proceeded to say to Nathan the prophet:“Here I am dwelling in a house of cedars, but the ark of the covenant of Jehovah is under tent cloths.” 2 Upon that Nathan said to David:“Everything that is in your heart do, for the [true] GOD IS WITH YOU. 3 And it came about on that night that the word of God came to Nathan, saying: 4 “Go, and you must say to David my servant,‘This is what Jehovah has said:“It will not be you that will build me the house in which to dwell."

Jace to the prophet Nathan

see here is your problem Nathan

if you announce that your information is from god, is directed by holy spirit and new light from god then why is god going to have to clean up the information he gave??

no where did informtion that came from god require any other prophet to reverse what he said later on

now here you are Nathan doing that stuff
see you are confusing information that actually came from God with information that really came from you

the two are not the same

And you sir are no prophet except the false kind.
Thirdwitness

AOL

#111 Apr 23, 2012
It is too funny to watch Jace have to leave his comfort zone and actually have to try to explain scriptures. Thats when he gets totally lost. He is much better at rhetoric than scripture. You know the dog on the porch stuff vs actually addressing the scriptures with any logic and reasoning ability.

Yes its true folks, JWs are the only group not worshipping some form of the nameless sadistic triune racist nationalistic earth-burning sin-condoning ransomless kingdomless disunified disorganized god. Opposers like Jace hate that fact and will invent all kind of bogus reasons why that doesn't matter as they try to make the Bible invalid. Go look and find out for yourself!
Jace

Clinton, MD

#112 Apr 23, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
It is too funny to watch Jace have to leave his comfort zone and actually have to try to explain scriptures. Thats when he gets totally lost. He is much better at rhetoric than scripture. You know the dog on the porch stuff vs actually addressing the scriptures with any logic and reasoning ability.
Yes its true folks, JWs are the only group not worshipping some form of the nameless sadistic triune racist nationalistic earth-burning sin-condoning ransomless kingdomless disunified disorganized god. Opposers like Jace hate that fact and will invent all kind of bogus reasons why that doesn't matter as they try to make the Bible invalid. Go look and find out for yourself!
Let me help you out buddy

As a former dyed in the wool society man
Every single talking point you are using to defend

the wt editorial staff of writers I used to stand before others and teach them how to do what you are doing man

Trying to ascribe something to the wt editorial staff will always be the problem that jw have

Out one side of your mouth you are taught to say
It is merely their understanding and out the other side you call it spirit directed info

Dude which is it

They write commentary

some is good and some they pull out their "

Problem is they demand you accept it all or die by the hand of god

The wt writers should have stuck with bible commentary
The minute you put a disclaimer in what you are about to write it becomes merely human opinion
You should know that
Jace

Clinton, MD

#113 Apr 23, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
The wt starts out with a disclaimer

The following information is subject to be wrong and in need of revising with the following issues of our published material

When a writer starts out like this announces he is the mouth pc of god his only channel and failure to accept these explanations will get god ticked off with you

Really needs to think how they soun

Being a writer for a religious journal s the wt writers are doesn't make one the channel to god

I love mentioning to nonjw to ask the jw about these ghost writers out of NYC

Jw hate to talk about the writers
Thirdwitness

AOL

#114 Apr 23, 2012
Jace to Nathan

Out one side of your mouth you say
It is merely my understanding and out the other side you call it spirit directed info

Dude which is it

Out one side of your mouth you say,'David, God will be with you in building his house' but then

'Oh my bad, that was merely my understanding. Here is the real spirit directed information that I have received from God'
and so out the other side of your mouth you call the new light spirit directed info

Nathan dude, you should have started out with a disclaimer

The following information is subject to be wrong and in need of revising with my following future proclamations

When a dude starts out like this announces he is the mouth pc of god his only channel and failure to accept these explanations will get god ticked off with you

Really needs to think how you sound
dee lightful

Pelzer, SC

#115 Apr 23, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
Jace to Nathan
It is merely my understanding and out the other side you call it spirit directed info
Dude which is it
Out one side of your mouth you say,'David, God will be with you in building his house' but then
'Oh my bad, that was merely my understanding. Here is the real spirit directed information that I have received from God'
and so out the other side of your mouth you call the new light spirit directed info
The following information is subject to be wrong and in need of revising with my following future proclamations
When a dude starts out like this announces he is the mouth pc of god his only channel and failure to accept these explanations will get god ticked off with you
You really need to stop using Nathan as the WT's excuse for their false prophecies. I don't believe Nathan has 7 million following him and he telling them they had to believe everything out of his mouth as coming from God.. He made one mistake and was corrected. How many mistake has the GB/WT made and how has that humbled them?
jace

Clinton, MD

#116 Apr 23, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be fooled by the sly apostate reasoning that God's people should have never had anything wrong from the start which reasoning is actually contrary to Bible prophecies..
now imagine 3rdjw at the door of a good ole southern baptist and he just made the above statement

the baptist says YOU ARE RIGHT what you said is exactly what i told the last jw who said that my faith had some errros in our dogmas

now 3rdjw is standing at the door realizing he is operating with 2 sets of scales

if jw get stuff wrong it is to be expected and just wait on God to correct it

if OTHER FOLKS GET STUFF WRONG NO NEED TO WAIT ON GOD

don't you love those 2 sets of scales jw travel with
jace

Clinton, MD

#117 Apr 23, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
Jace to Nathan
Dude which is it
$64,000 question to 3rdjw

Can other denomnations beside the JW denomnation use Nathan as an example of getting dogmas WRong?

jace

Clinton, MD

#118 Apr 23, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> You really need to stop using Nathan as the WT's excuse for their false prophecies. I don't believe Nathan has 7 million following him and he telling them they had to believe everything out of his mouth as coming from God.. He made one mistake and was corrected. How many mistake has the GB/WT made and how has that humbled them?
if a baptist or any other denomnaiton USED Nathan like the jw use him, would they say

O yea i see what you mean

jw have always taught errors in dogma are false teachings and lies

never misunderstandings and waitin on god
Thirdwitness

AOL

#119 Apr 23, 2012
jace wrote:
<quoted text>
now imagine 3rdjw at the door of a good ole southern baptist and he just made the above statement
the baptist says YOU ARE RIGHT what you said is exactly what i told the last jw who said that my faith had some errros in our dogmas
now 3rdjw is standing at the door realizing he is operating with 2 sets of scales
if jw get stuff wrong it is to be expected and just wait on God to correct it
if OTHER FOLKS GET STUFF WRONG NO NEED TO WAIT ON GOD
don't you love those 2 sets of scales jw travel with
Bingo! Thats it. Thus the need to do what Jace don't want you to do....examine the teachings of the religion. And then what will you find?

You will find that JWs are the only ones not worshipping some form of the nameless sadistic triune ransomless kingdomless racist nationalistic earth-burning sin-condoning disunified disorganized god.

So if you think that this nameless sadistic triune ransomless kingdomless racist nationalistic earth-burning sin-condoning disunified disorganized god is the true god then you will accept the Baptist or Catholic or any number of other mainstream international religions as the true religion.

I think Jace finally has it.

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#120 Apr 23, 2012
jace wrote:
<quoted text>
$64,000 question to 3rdjw
Can other denomnations beside the JW denomnation use Nathan as an example of getting dogmas WRong?
Yes they can. But it won't make them the true religion.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to discover the true religion based on whether or not they make MISTAKES.

*** Ps 130:3 If you, Jah, kept a record of sins, Lord, who could stand?

According to the Bible EVERYONE makes mistakes.

Clearly Jace is asking the IMPOSSIBLE, that you try to find the true religion based on if they make mistakes or not.

The truth is that the ONLY way to discover the TRUE religion is by looking at what they have CORRECT.

And the only way to discover what they have CORRECT is to EXAMINE their teachings against the Bible:

What Does the Bible Really Teach?
http://download.jw.org/files/media_books/bh_E...

The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
http://download.jw.org/files/media_books/gt_E...

The Bible
http://download.jw.org/files/media_bible/bi12...

Bible Study Plan:
http://www.watchtower.org/e/20090801a/diagram...
Jace

New York, NY

#121 Apr 24, 2012
Thirdwitness wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo! Thats it. Thus the need to do what Jace don't want you to do....examine the teachings of the religion. And then what will you find?
You will find that JWs are the only ones not worshipping some form of the nameless sadistic triune ransomless kingdomless racist nationalistic earth-burning sin-condoning disunified disorganized god.
So if you think that this nameless sadistic

triune ransomless kingdomless racinationalistic earth-burning sin-condoning disunified disorganized god is the true god then you will accept the Baptist or Catholic or any number

of other mainstream international religions as the true religion.
I think Jace finally has it.
You have made the ASSumpton I believe in the trinity

Note the first 3 characters of the word ASSumption

Jw are always assuming they know what everyone believes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Higher Education 1 min RedhorseWoman 1,056
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 1 min Pat 16,270
Do you as a Jehovah Witness have doubt about 11 min array 7
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 24 min joe 1,412
Do not marvel at this. 33 min array 115
Internet Religious Smorgasbord 37 min Thurdwitness 25
Why was the NWT written? (Dec '13) 44 min array 170
These people will be destroyed unless they beco... 1 hr dee lightful 34
Hebrews 9:27 2 hr Tao itness 349
•••