“KeepProclaiming Christ Death ”

Since: Dec 09

Lynchburg, VA

#3745 Jun 26, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
More Native American teachings that have stood the test of time and common sense and have not changed as the WTS unique beliefs have done:
"That all nations should become one in faith and all human beings as brothers and sisters; that the bonds of affection and unity between the daughters and sons of humanity should be strengthened; that diversity of religion should cease, and differences of race be annulled -- what harm is there in this?...
Yet so it shall be; these fruitless strife’s, these ruinous wars shall pass away, and the `Most great Peace' shall come...Yet do we see your kings and rulers lavishing their treasures more freely on means for the destruction of the human race than on that which would be conducive to the happiness of humankind...
These strife’s and this bloodshed and discord must cease, and all humanity be as one kindred and one family...Let not a human being glory in this, that they love their country; let them rather glory in this, that they love all humankind..."
The Ancient of Days, April,1890
How are you today Nedoba?

Is Ancient of Days a book or a person?

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3746 Jun 26, 2012
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you today Nedoba?
Is Ancient of Days a book or a person?
I really don't know the answer to your question....I read the quotes found on many NA sites and file the ones that resonate with me and try and give credit when I see a name attached at the end :o)

Not doing as well today...but as we know....this to shall pass. How are YOU doing, Lordy?

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3747 Jun 26, 2012
The Native Elders teach us that the Creator is a loving, nurturing and forgiving God. He loves us during our good days and He loves us during our bad days. He doesn't know how to do anything but love.

If we really want to find out about the true God and Creator of all things and His Son, we only need to ask in prayer. There is one thing that God cannot do and that is refuse help to any one of His children who asks...and he is only a prayer away.

Lynchburg, VA

#3748 Jun 26, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know the answer to your question....I read the quotes found on many NA sites and file the ones that resonate with me and try and give credit when I see a name attached at the end :o)
Not doing as well today...but as we know....this to shall pass. How are YOU doing, Lordy?
I am sorry to hear that. You always seem to spring back. I hope you will recover soon. I am doing fine. I will be leaving for work soon. I work all shifts. I love my work. I only got this job because of my degree. I feel that I am getting my life started at the young age of 53. I was hoodwinked but our Heavenly Father sees who has sinned and will ask back what they have taken.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#3749 Jun 28, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone doesn't have a registered account, another person can use that name to post, pretending to be the original poster.
That is a sick thing to do,and very unchristian.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#3751 Jul 3, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rachel! The sockpuppet is not a Christian she's a JW wannabe named Deborah Carter aka Nevada Rose aka Chanda Chrystal Cassadine aka Manchester! She and TPMP have been sockpuppeting me Karen, Mixed Media and Dan!
Hi prime!She seems to on the right track to qualify as one of the great deceivers.

Lynchburg, VA

#3752 Jul 4, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
The Native Elders teach us that the Creator is a loving, nurturing and forgiving God. He loves us during our good days and He loves us during our bad days. He doesn't know how to do anything but love.
If we really want to find out about the true God and Creator of all things and His Son, we only need to ask in prayer. There is one thing that God cannot do and that is refuse help to any one of His children who asks...and he is only a prayer away.
How are you Nedoba? I was praying through this storm Friday. God must have heard me because I have several very large oak trees just a few feet from my house and they are still standing through the storm. A lot of my neighbors were not so fortunate with their trees. My electricity has been off since Friday. The electricity cables was snapped just 30 seconds after the storm started. My lord it happened during a heat wave. The wind hit my house with 100 mph winds and sustained it for 30 minutes. I thought it was over. There was a lot of damage sustained in my neighborhood. My avatar is my neighbors house. There were four in my neighbor's that lost their houses. This was the first for me.

I can't stay long but I had to holler at you girls today. I am jumping with joy!!! Electricity just came back on a few minutes ago. See everyone soon!!!!!! Hugz!!!!!!!!!!

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3753 Jul 5, 2012
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you Nedoba? I was praying through this storm Friday. God must have heard me because I have several very large oak trees just a few feet from my house and they are still standing through the storm. A lot of my neighbors were not so fortunate with their trees. My electricity has been off since Friday. The electricity cables was snapped just 30 seconds after the storm started. My lord it happened during a heat wave. The wind hit my house with 100 mph winds and sustained it for 30 minutes. I thought it was over. There was a lot of damage sustained in my neighborhood. My avatar is my neighbors house. There were four in my neighbor's that lost their houses. This was the first for me.
I can't stay long but I had to holler at you girls today. I am jumping with joy!!! Electricity just came back on a few minutes ago. See everyone soon!!!!!! Hugz!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Lordy! What a scarey storm to live through! I'm glad you are okay. I have not read this thread for over a week....taking a breather from some very unkind things that were said on other threads....sometimes it is wise to get away.

Isn't it THE GREATEST FEELING after power being gone for a good deal of time...then to hear the kitchen radio suddenly begin playing or a lamp in the living room turns on to let you know you're back and ready to roll, LOL!

We have had tremendous heat and humidity here and tomorrow and Saturday are expected to go up into triple digits!(Yike!)

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3754 Jul 5, 2012
Sometimes in our lives, we strive so hard, for a certain dream, aspiration, goal..... and it seems as though all of our "hard" work is never going to pay off....."this is taking forever"....is a common phrase we say/hear, during this process... Well, I'm here to tell you, not to give up on your hopes and dreams, no matter what they are! Like the caterpillar... don't give up - right before the miracle that is life.... hold on and believe in your dreams- it will all happen in time. This IS what faith is all about.

Lynchburg, VA

#3755 Jul 5, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lordy! What a scarey storm to live through! I'm glad you are okay. I have not read this thread for over a week....taking a breather from some very unkind things that were said on other threads....sometimes it is wise to get away.
Isn't it THE GREATEST FEELING after power being gone for a good deal of time...then to hear the kitchen radio suddenly begin playing or a lamp in the living room turns on to let you know you're back and ready to roll, LOL!
We have had tremendous heat and humidity here and tomorrow and Saturday are expected to go up into triple digits!(Yike!)
Sorry to hear about the bullying. Some love being condescending to make themselves feel better.

Yes when the power came back I went running around the house shutting the windows and turning on the air. It was heaven!!! It is 95 degrees here today. I hope it cools off soon or Friday could repeat. Storms fuse with hot weather and cause storms like the one Friday.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3756 Jul 5, 2012
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear about the bullying. Some love being condescending to make themselves feel better.
Yes when the power came back I went running around the house shutting the windows and turning on the air. It was heaven!!! It is 95 degrees here today. I hope it cools off soon or Friday could repeat. Storms fuse with hot weather and cause storms like the one Friday.
Sadly, some are not "happified" unless they are gleefully tearing another to shreds....

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3757 Jul 6, 2012
So many of us saw through the lies and hypocrisy of the WTS leaders and their teachings. We have prayefully chosen to turn our backs on these and go forward to find a loving and merciful God that is for us and not against us.....and One who loves all His children.

A new spiritually based life comes in only as we turn loose of the old. There must be a place for what we want or need. If there is not a place prepared, the new circumstances flow on by - and we are left with the same things we have always had.

If we think we cannot bear to part with an old way of life, we are not ready to accept anything new. Instead we can make a personal decision, a firm commitment, to forget what is behind and push forward to what is ahead.

Our mental, emotional and spiritual attitudes make room for new life when we set them in motion with our words. Nothing will overtake us, not love, not prosperity, not peace and joy - until we make a place for them and ask them to come in.

Hope, alone, does not do it, but a firm decision for a new spiritual life will clear the way and bring us much more satisfaction as we LIVE our lives.

Lynchburg, VA

#3758 Jul 6, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
So many of us saw through the lies and hypocrisy of the WTS leaders and their teachings. We have prayefully chosen to turn our backs on these and go forward to find a loving and merciful God that is for us and not against us.....and One who loves all His children.
A new spiritually based life comes in only as we turn loose of the old. There must be a place for what we want or need. If there is not a place prepared, the new circumstances flow on by - and we are left with the same things we have always had.
If we think we cannot bear to part with an old way of life, we are not ready to accept anything new. Instead we can make a personal decision, a firm commitment, to forget what is behind and push forward to what is ahead.
Our mental, emotional and spiritual attitudes make room for new life when we set them in motion with our words. Nothing will overtake us, not love, not prosperity, not peace and joy - until we make a place for them and ask them to come in.
Hope, alone, does not do it, but a firm decision for a new spiritual life will clear the way and bring us much more satisfaction as we LIVE our lives.
May August get here quick!! It's hotter than a police drug bust!!!

The GB don't like to think they should not have created the Watchtower and Awake and say it was God's mouth piece and they should have been willing to humble and change when they taught things that were wrong and then change it. You are right Nedoba, God's Word does not change in hundreds of years. The NT has not changed in 2000 years. They will learn a lesson because life is about lessons and it is a hard teacher. Everything will go back to the same streams that we came from from the very beginning and if it conflicts with that it will not enter. So it must change to be acceptable to God. God attributes LOVE as our greatest quality.

"The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love."

1 John 4:8

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3759 Jul 6, 2012
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
<quoted text>
May August get here quick!! It's hotter than a police drug bust!!!
The GB don't like to think they should not have created the Watchtower and Awake and say it was God's mouth piece and they should have been willing to humble and change when they taught things that were wrong and then change it. You are right Nedoba, God's Word does not change in hundreds of years. The NT has not changed in 2000 years. They will learn a lesson because life is about lessons and it is a hard teacher. Everything will go back to the same streams that we came from from the very beginning and if it conflicts with that it will not enter. So it must change to be acceptable to God. God attributes LOVE as our greatest quality.
"The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love."
1 John 4:8
The WTS reps, who have a vast history of making up predictions, prophecies and declarations and pompously teaching these as "accurate bible knowledge" is one of THE most arrogant and pig-headed actions they have been guilty of. They have always taught "hate" but this newly coined teaching that anyone that leaves their proven goofy beliefs is "mentally diseased"....has to be the most hatefilled, disgusting, ungodly and self-serving declaration that this so-called "brotherhood of love" has made in quite some time.

They have let their guard down....exposing their own evil concepts under their usually well-hidden facade...while restricting the love that their followers might have had for others....even more so than ever before. It is plain to see that the WTS does not represent the God...or any God...of love.

As for the heat....it was expected to reach between 98-104 today and on into the weekend....but it only stayed in the low 90's and supposed to now reach 86 tomorrow. MUCH better for all here to cope with!

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3760 Jul 7, 2012
The Native vision, the gift of seeing truly, with wonder and delight into the natural world, is informed by a certain attitude of reverence and respect. It is a matter of extrasensory as well as sensory perception. In addition to the eye, it involves the intelligence, the instinct, and the imagination. It is the perception not only of objects and forms but also of essences and ideals.
-N. Scott Momaday,
Kiowa, 1934

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3761 Jul 7, 2012
Deep wounds have been healed because someone cared enough to be patient and show kindness.

How many times the pattern of our days has changed because someone comforted us instead of criticizing.

Gentleness is good to recall when someone close to us does something wrong. Why wound when we can heal?

Love does not tell us we are stupid but that we made a mistake and we're standing together until it passes.

Security comes from knowing love like this. And if the bonding is weak the first time - try it again.

Lynchburg, VA

#3762 Jul 7, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
The WTS reps, who have a vast history of making up predictions, prophecies and declarations and pompously teaching these as "accurate bible knowledge" is one of THE most arrogant and pig-headed actions they have been guilty of. They have always taught "hate" but this newly coined teaching that anyone that leaves their proven goofy beliefs is "mentally diseased"....has to be the most hatefilled, disgusting, ungodly and self-serving declaration that this so-called "brotherhood of love" has made in quite some time.
They have let their guard down....exposing their own evil concepts under their usually well-hidden facade...while restricting the love that their followers might have had for others....even more so than ever before. It is plain to see that the WTS does not represent the God...or any God...of love.
As for the heat....it was expected to reach between 98-104 today and on into the weekend....but it only stayed in the low 90's and supposed to now reach 86 tomorrow. MUCH better for all here to cope with!
I believe in God. I believe He will bring justice to His people just like He did Israel. It is most important that the truth come out about their wrong doing. They don't deserve having millions serve them as if they are Christ Jesus. They aren't. The Watchtower and Awake are not going to be around in the New Order and neither is the name "Jehovah" since it is not God's correct name. His name is Adhonai (Soverneign Lord) Hayah Asher Hayah (PROVE TO BE). I love His name ADHONAI HAYAH BECAUSE HE WILL PROVE TO BE. He will PROVE TO BE and the knowledge will become abundant in the world.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3763 Jul 8, 2012
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in God. I believe He will bring justice to His people just like He did Israel. It is most important that the truth come out about their wrong doing. They don't deserve having millions serve them as if they are Christ Jesus. They aren't. The Watchtower and Awake are not going to be around in the New Order and neither is the name "Jehovah" since it is not God's correct name. His name is Adhonai (Soverneign Lord) Hayah Asher Hayah (PROVE TO BE). I love His name ADHONAI HAYAH BECAUSE HE WILL PROVE TO BE. He will PROVE TO BE and the knowledge will become abundant in the world.
The WTS reps have done a bang-up job on successfully convincing their duped followers to worship a phony name and a man-made organization that has made all sorts of absurd and unproven claims. It is obvious to those that have seen through the years and the vast history of the WTS lies and hypocrisy....that the Creator of the universe will....in due time....make sure that no more of HIS people will be deceived by the WTS any more.

I have to laugh when these people tout their worship as "pure" when they have such a penchant for adding on new rules and requirements, changing Jesus words concerning HIS commands on MANY issues as well as what to say at baptism....and all the false teachings and phony predictions the WTS has been guilty of serving up as "food from God".

Pure?

I don't think so.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#3764 Jul 8, 2012
"You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle."~ Paulo Coelho

Today... I will do my best to bring the best of who I can be to all that I do. Being true to myself through wisdom I have learned.... this is where I find my joy and inner power.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3765 Jul 8, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
"You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle."~ Paulo Coelho
Today... I will do my best to bring the best of who I can be to all that I do. Being true to myself through wisdom I have learned.... this is where I find my joy and inner power.
It is part of our worship to GOD to do so.. As our faith in him grows as we practice ..what we preach..:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found this today about Gods name. 9 min array 1,601
Jehovah's organisation???? 30 min array 96
How could Jesus be created, if he is the creator? 31 min rachel123 41
Jehovah, Yahweh, YHWH, or LORD? 1 hr Schleptik 500
The "fear" 1 hr Remnant 134999 446
The New Covenant 1 hr Aneirin 51
evolution of the NWT 1 hr Remnant 134999 27
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael 1 hr array 995

Jehovah's Witness People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE