vengence is mine, sayeth the lord

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
red blood relative

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2011
dear jesus, please take vengence on those pushing me around, lying about me...... please deal them a blow, since i am not allowed by you to do it myself

may your kingdom come dear jesus.... let the natural disasters strike ...... let them strike, dear jesus..... let them strick harder and harder... let the birth pangs of your kingdom come
little lamb

Australia

#2 Jul 20, 2011
"Do to others what you want them to do to you"...and go and apologise to your brother CIA, for your vitriolic nasty personal attack
red blood relative

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2011
little lamb wrote:
"Do to others what you want them to do to you"...and go and apologise to your brother CIA, for your vitriolic nasty personal attack
hehehehe

first of all, neither self-righteous lying creepy people like yourself, nor preterists nor atheist smurfmiesters are my brother..... second of all i am not aware of personal attacks on that apostate creep...... hopefully his kids and wife will not be deceived by his claims that jesus will never return.
earthling

Canberra, Australia

#4 Jul 20, 2011
red blood relative wrote:
dear jesus, please take vengence on those pushing me around, lying about me...... please deal them a blow, since i am not allowed by you to do it myself
may your kingdom come dear jesus.... let the natural disasters strike ...... let them strike, dear jesus..... let them strick harder and harder... let the birth pangs of your kingdom come
This is why the world is so screwed up.
red blood relative

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2011
dear jesus, let the birth pangs come of your kingdom..... let the disasters come,..especially on all the ones claiming you will never return...

please take vengence on my enemies for me
earthling

Canberra, Australia

#6 Jul 21, 2011
dear jesus, let the birth pangs come of your kingdom..... let the disasters come,..especially on all the ones claiming you will never return...
please take vengence on my enemies for me
are you inciting violence?

Vengence is Gods, he takes the Vengence and transforms it into forgiveness.
For someone who lays claim to the knowledge of holiness, you seem to lack it of yourself. Knowing of it and being it are two different things.
I hope you find love.
Peace
red blood relative

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2011
earthling wrote:
<quoted text>
are you inciting violence?
Vengence is Gods, he takes the Vengence and transforms it into forgiveness.
For someone who lays claim to the knowledge of holiness, you seem to lack it of yourself. Knowing of it and being it are two different things.
I hope you find love.
Peace
thank you for the advice, but i am not inclined to take advice from those who seem to be an atheist at the same time they claim they believe in jesus while dissing the bible, yet using it to promote their particular desire.

yes, i leave the vengence in god's hands..... no, he doesn't let the wicked oppress the meek indefinately.

may god's kingom come, and his rulership take over the earth.
let the birth pangs come closer dear lord jesus.
earthling

Canberra, Australia

#8 Jul 21, 2011
<quoted text>
thank you for the advice, but i am not inclined to take advice from those who seem to be an atheist at the same time they claim they believe in jesus while dissing the bible, yet using it to promote their particular desire.
yes, i leave the vengence in god's hands..... no, he doesn't let the wicked oppress the meek indefinately.
may god's kingom come, and his rulership take over the earth.
let the birth pangs come closer dear lord jesus.
A prayer is meant to change the mind of the person who prays. what you receive is a clear perception, peace. A prayer asking/ telling the lord/god/jesus what to do implies he doesn't already know what's meant to be done.
Have more faith in the creator. He's far more powerful and knowledgeable than you seem to think.
Peace

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#9 Jul 21, 2011
"Let everyone know how considerate you are. The Lord is near. Never worry about anything. But in every situation let God know what you need in prayers and requests while giving thanks"....Philippians 4:5-6 (GODíS WORD Translation)

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad." 2 Cor 5:10
red blood relative

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2011
earthling wrote:
<quoted text>
A prayer is meant to change the mind of the person who prays. what you receive is a clear perception, peace. A prayer asking/ telling the lord/god/jesus what to do implies he doesn't already know what's meant to be done.
Have more faith in the creator. He's far more powerful and knowledgeable than you seem to think.
Peace
like i said, i am not inclinded to take advice from a complete idiot like you..... you are mixing up meditation with prayer requests to the creator of the universe..... unlike what oprah winfree taught you, you are not god.

on another thread you just got done telling me god can't do nothing about hitler, or he would have.... now you are telling me he's more powerful than i think.... you are just a common idiot.

hey, why don't you go get garrido out of jail.... you know, unconditional love...... maybe you can convince jayce dugard that if she would have shown him enough love, he would have stopped raping her.
you and mr smurfie are total idiot liars.

no, god is not going allow the wicked to opress the meek indefinately because of his mercy.
red blood relative

United States

#11 Jul 21, 2011
dear jesus, please take vengence on my enemies.... send them the stuff of rev

let the birth pangs come, dear jesus,..... let them come closer and closer, and more aimed at those opposing the kingdom coming in.

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#12 Jul 21, 2011
dear jesus, please take vengence on my enemies.... send them the stuff of rev
let the birth pangs come, dear jesus,..... let them come closer and closer, and more aimed at those opposing the kingdom coming in.
Ah! You Paulists! Always disagreeing with Jesus!:!:

Luke 6:27-36 (King James Version)

"27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.

30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."

REMEMBER! ALL YOU BIBLE THUMPING HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE BULLIES, ONLY TWO COMMANDMENTS ARE THE CURE FOR YOUR DISEASE!

We all need to get informed as to the danger to the mental health of our children that is presented by the Roman hoax and it's many derivatives who teach of the pagan belief in a violent god(S) of eternal torment, and restore the true Christianity of the historical Jesus that is based on unconditional LOVE and universal salvation to humanity that we are finding to be in perfect accord with the latest scientific findings as to the nature of the universe.

GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!
red blood relative

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2011
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>

"27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
!
i AM praying for you and doing good to you!

dear jesus, please let some disasters land on the wicked mr smurfmeister who is an atheist liar pretending to believe in you.
maybe it will wake him up and he will repent of his wicked slander against you.
..he slyly keeps claiming you are going to let wickedness endure forever..... please give him some of his own medicine.

amen

El Cerrito California

#14 Jul 22, 2011
<quoted text>
i AM praying for you and doing good to you!
dear jesus, please let some disasters land on the wicked mr smurfmeister who is an atheist liar pretending to believe in you.
maybe it will wake him up and he will repent of his wicked slander against you.
..he slyly keeps claiming you are going to let wickedness endure forever..... please give him some of his own medicine.
amen
You slander the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel with your lies and your hate!

The OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel is the GOD that the historical Jesus said is "LOVE" you and the impostor Paul disagree.

I'll go with Jesus!

GOD IS LOVE. WE are all ONE WITH GOD even the unloving!
red blood relative

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2011
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
You slander the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel with your lies and your hate!
The OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel is the GOD that the historical Jesus said is "LOVE" you and the impostor Paul disagree.
I'll go with Jesus!
GOD IS LOVE. WE are all ONE WITH GOD even the unloving!
see what i mean, dear lord jesus.
mr smurfmiester keeps claiming god is one with the wicked..... oh my!.... please show him you are a god of love, not a god who would allow the wicked to opress the meek forever and ever.

let your kingdom come dear lord jesus, let the birth pangs get closer and closer..... let some disasters land on his head..... maybe he will repent of his wickedness.

El Cerrito California

#16 Jul 22, 2011
<quoted text>
see what i mean, dear lord jesus.
mr smurfmiester keeps claiming god is one with the wicked..... oh my!.... please show him you are a god of love, not a god who would allow the wicked to opress the meek forever and ever.
let your kingdom come dear lord jesus, let the birth pangs get closer and closer..... let some disasters land on his head..... maybe he will repent of his wickedness.
You pray that I will come to harm?

You really have been poisoned by your hate!

You are truly pathetic!
red blood relative

United States

#17 Jul 22, 2011
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
You pray that I will come to harm?
You really have been poisoned by your hate!
You are truly pathetic!
gosh, i could have sworn that you were the one claiming god is one with the wicked, and he is going to allow them to opress the meek forever and ever, because of his mercy...... so the meek just have to get used to being raped and murdered and stuff, since god is one with the wicked.

hey, why don't you contact jaycee dugard and tell her to go back for round two... and let gerrido rape her some more in the next life........ gee, forever and ever is a long time..... 18 years is nothing..... she might as well get used to it.
red blood relative

United States

#18 Aug 19, 2011
dear jesus, please take vengence on my enemies...
deal them a blow, since i am not allowed to do it,

let your kingdom come, dear jesus
....... let the birth pangs get closer and closer
Topsy Crett

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 19, 2011
I will make a prayer for RBR and hope he finds the help he needs.

He readily admits he is mentally ill.

Keep that in mind people....
The Truth

United States

#20 Aug 19, 2011
dear jesus, please take vengence on my enemies...
deal them a blow, since i am not allowed to do it,
let your kingdom come, dear jesus
....... let the birth pangs get closer and closer
The Truth of the matter is...you do have a head covering on your head, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Blood Thing Made Simple 3 min pcloadletter 33
Can anyone give a clear explanation.. 12 min little lamb 129
The Great FDS Own Goal 21 min array 298
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael 21 min imagoodboy 1,269
The resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, Spir... 27 min little lamb 22
The TRUE MEDICINE. 54 min little lamb 84
How could Jesus be created, if he is the creator? 54 min JLK 312
2WitnessRule 2 hr Aneirin 643

Jehovah's Witness People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE