Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,586

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#138704 Jun 30, 2012
When you get around to actually answering Erics question, give me a ring.
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>You are screwed Jew.
Jews are under the law of which there is no more sacrifice of blood for atonement of Jews sons.
Jesus volunteered to be under the law in order to fulfill the law,
so that being under the law He could redeem us from the curse of the law.
Now those that believe in Jesus are not under the curse of the law, but live by faith instead of the by the works of the law.
In other words God made it mandatory to believe in Jesus or live under the law like Jews and Muslims have put them self under and now must face the consequence of breaking the law, which constitutes committing sin under the law.
If which there is no more animal sacrifice for the atonement of sin, which means Jews and Muslims will die in their sins, and be judged by God and face damnation for their sins, since there is no more animal sacrifice for the atonement of their sins.
For as God put it is the blood sacrificed that brought atonement, and the only blood sacrifice now that brings atonement is the precious blood of Jesus shed on the cross, which of course the Jews and Muslims reject.
You are screwed Jew!
God turned His face away from the Jews till they recognize Jesus Christ as their Lord and Master.
LOL!
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally we have come to the place I knew we would. You don't have to abide by the commandments because you have the get out of jail free card - Jesus. It took a few weeks but I knew we'd get there. We were discussing Shabbat. We now have the answer. You don't have to keep Shabbat because you have the get out of jail free card. You don't have to abide by any of the other commandments because you have the get out of jail free card.
So, I ask you the question again. Why didn't Jesus redeem you and other Christians from the laws on homosexuality? Why is the law on homosexuality different from the laws on Shabbat, or the laws on diet, or the laws on festivals, etc.?
Enlighten

Australia

#138705 Jun 30, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last point was cogent, mentioning that if the one that created life and mankind were truly evil, he would not allow us to enjoy anything in life, I guess you could say he'd be torturing people right here and now in hellfire. However I'd like to ask you about why you think that devil, demons, were created by a primary creator.
You are learnIng the path of your own existence, as such obstacles are placed in your path along the river of life journey to the true primary creator. source. It is up to you whether you stop on that path and enjoy the deceiptive fruits and temptations or seek the truth by following the river of life path to its source. These negative forces have been given free rein in this world (for a set period) to bring down humanity if that be true of human subconsious thinking. To not believe in evil has no rein over you, or subjection to the below rules.

The rules of engagement of evil is allowed into your life subject to you following the Christain trident cross of Satan, using the worm word star symbol (six pointed star) in all global religions. and muslim monolthic pagan deity Allah with the arabic Trident symbol in writing his name. The evil influences lead to different degrees of greed, crime, jealousy, murder, war, suffering, pain, famine, destruction, selfishness and possession with voices. The degree of evil influence is subject to degree of belief, hence the true creator adds life to you, while the false creator steels your life and to follow the living river of life.

Their job be it mankinds thinking is to stop you on your journey of path of life to the real creator. This world is not heaven, you have chosen to come here to learn, to be rewarded or punished based upon your decision and deeds.

Hence the primary creator can destroy all evil if it chooses, but it is mankind whom is choosing this evil to be with. For if mankind had followed the correct path, then this world would of been a far greater world than what you see today with peace and harmony.

As humanity has forgotten the real name of the living creator and worship pagan gods, the majority have followed the path of evil influences. Mankinds time is coming to an end for the creators judgement. A master says what is the ending is actually a new beginning to behold. As to what judgement awaits we will all see.

I hope this has given you some in sight.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138706 Jun 30, 2012
LOL. Fool.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#138707 Jun 30, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fool here is one that is blind to the truth.
Okay, here it is...the absolutely, undeniably, plain & reasonable TRUTH...there are NO deities.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#138708 Jun 30, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
You are learnIng the path of your own existence, as such obstacles are placed in your path along the river of life journey to the true primary creator. source. It is up to you whether you stop on that path and enjoy the deceiptive fruits and temptations or seek the truth by following the river of life path to its source. These negative forces have been given free rein in this world (for a set period) to bring down humanity if that be true of human subconsious thinking.
Two questions. Who told you all that? And second question is what are you talking about bringing down humanity re "human subconscious thinking."

Location hidden

#138709 Jun 30, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
After he answers Eric's questions, I have a few I'd like him to answer.(That is, after he finishes insulting those he chooses to insult.)
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#138710 Jun 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
quoted text
Finally we have come to the place I knew we would. You don't have to abide by the commandments because you have the get out of jail free card - Jesus. It took a few weeks but I knew we'd get there. We were discussing Shabbat. We now have the answer. You don't have to keep Shabbat because you have the get out of jail free card. You don't have to abide by any of the other commandments because you have the get out of jail free card.
So, I ask you the question again. Why didn't Jesus redeem you and other Christians from the laws on homosexuality? Why is the law on homosexuality different from the laws on Shabbat, or the laws on diet, or the laws on festivals, etc.?

Response:
There is no get out of jail free card.
Sin is sin Eric.
Your just another ignorant Jew

Jews do not keep the Sabbath.
All Jew owned and investments in their shoppes remain open for business on the Sabbath.

Jews pretend to observe the Sabbath while their business are working to fill their pockets with money on the Sabbath.
LMAO!

Location hidden

#138711 Jun 30, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I've seen at least one "response" to the post. I'm not going to answer such persons as continue in their pejorative way of answering. In fact, I don't believe some of them are really Catholic. Or maybe they are. It's possible. But sad. I'll be looking forward to the answer, but so far all we've seen is invective. But probably I think I'll be giving up looking for an answer in that direction. Even if it's not a good answer, but something other than invective and insults. Just as the scriptures say, from bad to worse.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138712 Jun 30, 2012
SHABBAT - DAY OF REST IS A FARCE:

Day of rest? LOL.

Days, rest, work, etc, are petty human concepts.

While all talk about the Absolute Consciousness is futile since it is too remote and simply serves as the origin and support of the Manifestation, the operations of sustenance and smooth functioning of the planes of the Manifestation are the tasks delegated to the varied cosmic powers who rest not a minute.

These archetypal cosmic beings or powers ceaselessly function to maintain the numerous cosmic processes and if they fall into a state of quiescence the cosmos would falter and malfunction.

On the plane of gross matter, who has ever seen gravitation, electromagnetism, the weak force, wind or any other force taking rest at any point in time.

So, all talk about the 7th day of a week being a day of rest is meaningless unless of course a demonic being commands his possessed followers to take time out to worship it so that its ego, narcissism, megalomania get even more puffed up.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138713 Jun 30, 2012
His vampiristic vibes and the foul smell accompanying them are prominent today. Take care, mentally deficient demon worshipper.
Eric

Naperville, IL

#138714 Jun 30, 2012
skeptic wrote:
Eric wrote:
quoted text
Response:
There is no get out of jail free card.
Sin is sin Eric.
All Jew owned and investments in their shoppes remain open for business on the Sabbath.
Jews pretend to observe the Sabbath while their business are working to fill their pockets with money on the Sabbath.
LMAO!
Right, didn't your mother tell you that just because everyone else does it that you can't do it anyway?

The question remains. If Jesus can redeem and relinquesh the sins of breaking the laws, why can't Jesus redeem and relinquesh the sins of homosexuality. The commandment breakers continue their actions week after week with impunity knowing that Jesus will forgive them. Why can't Jesus do the same for homosexuals. What is the difference from breaking the other laws and breaking the laws against homosexuality.
Eric

Naperville, IL

#138715 Jun 30, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
so that its ego, narcissism, megalomania get even more puffed up.
sounds just like you, Joel.

Location hidden

#138716 Jun 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
The question remains. If Jesus can redeem and relinquesh the sins of breaking the laws, why can't Jesus redeem and relinquesh the sins of homosexuality. The commandment breakers continue their actions week after week with impunity knowing that Jesus will forgive them. Why can't Jesus do the same for homosexuals. What is the difference from breaking the other laws and breaking the laws against homosexuality.
Still waiting...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#138717 Jun 30, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
So far I am not going to contest what you say. But what is the agreement we made about Adam's fall?
I mean to say that he was still a prophet after the so called fall. He was not stripped of the title.

That is why I said you should follow a cautious approach when boosting his qualities!!
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#138718 Jun 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, didn't your mother tell you that just because everyone else does it that you can't do it anyway?
You don't get it Eric.
Jesus does not give any one a free pass.
Christians must confess their sins to Jesus, and repent their sins, and do penance, meaning pay restitution to those they offended if restitution is called for.
Acts of homosexuality are sins, and those that continue to perform homosexuality acts are not forgiven.
They live their life in sin.

You don't observe the laws of God.
You excuse them under secular laws.
You follow the laws of man, rather then the laws of God.

you don't know the difference between "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and render unto God what is God's.

As a Jew you do not understand Jesus and the NT.
No Christian is automatically forgiven of their sins.
A Christian that continues to sin, his sins are not forgiven, for He was not sincere in repenting his sins.
If I die in un-repented sin I die to hell.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#138719 Jun 30, 2012
The difference is that Jesus shed His blood on the cross allowing me to repent my sins and Jesus paid the penalty for my repented sin.
Jews and Muslims don't accept Jesus, so they live and die in their sins.

Location hidden

#138720 Jun 30, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean to say that he was still a prophet after the so called fall. He was not stripped of the title.
That is why I said you should follow a cautious approach when boosting his qualities!!
Number two. How am I boosting his qualities?

bmz

Singapore

#138721 Jun 30, 2012
skeptic wrote:

LMAO!
Hello, Talking Tom

During my stay in many Western countries, I have always seen shops belonging to Jews and operated by the Jews, closed on Sabbath.

If you happen to be in London, go to Golders Green, where majority of the Jews live and you will see all shops closed.

Instead of laughing your ass off, cry your ass off!

bmz

Singapore

#138722 Jun 30, 2012
skeptic wrote:
The difference is that Jesus shed His blood on the cross allowing me to repent my sins and Jesus paid the penalty for my repented sin.

Jews and Muslims don't accept Jesus, so they live and die in their sins.
Hello, Dr. Sin

Jesus did not die for anybody's sin. Also, he was not sent to die for the sins of the world.

We do accept brother Jesus as a messenger of God. He was one of the most obedient slaves of God Almighty.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#138723 Jun 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Dr. Sin
Jesus did not die for anybody's sin. Also, he was not sent to die for the sins of the world.
We do accept brother Jesus as a messenger of God. He was one of the most obedient slaves of God Almighty.
Mohammed was no prophet. so his words can not be taken as coming from God.
Mohammed formed his own kingdom on earth, and Muslims are subjected to Mohammed's laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Stinkerbelle77 393,318
ISIS v US Fallen Tele-evangelists 10 min supersonic boom 11
Egypt bans Biblical folm 10 min Faith 5
Believe Islam/the Koran? 11 min Homer 1
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 12 min Zaheen 484
DY: why are houses bigger in Egypt, Pak, India 17 min Darth Yoda 1
JM: Thanks for al the fun, friends ! (May '14) 30 min Pippi Langstrumpf 60
Greetings !!! 33 min Just a guy 54
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 1 hr Forlorn and foxy ... 43
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 2 hr Jesus is 93
More from around the web