Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 204,006

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138690 Jun 30, 2012
Shabbat = Shabby Butt. LOL.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#138691 Jun 30, 2012
I am sure even little YHVH will look at that match while eating animal sacrified for him and cleaning its mouth from the dropped blood that come out of it.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138692 Jun 30, 2012
YHVH is a filthy bastard, a high order demon!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#138693 Jun 30, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
YHVH is a filthy bastard, a high order demon!
But who is more bastard someone who was recorded to have made and ordered to make bad things or the people who followed its instruction and if you try to point out all the terrible things attribuited to the deity they worship, they deny it or minimize everything?
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138694 Jun 30, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

But who is more bastard someone who was recorded to have made and ordered to make bad things or the people who followed its instruction and if you try to point out all the terrible things attribuited to the deity they worship, they deny it or minimize everything?
It's a case of like attracts like.

If people were sensible, psycho-biologically normal, thoughtful, moral, rational and of good will and devoid of serious personality defects then they'd not have veered towards evils and abominations.

Birds of a feather flock together.
Don

Ambala, India

#138695 Jun 30, 2012
Once Muhammad walked in on naked jaynab, who was his daughter in law, and got horny. Right after that Allah spoke to him to tell that Zayed should divorce Jaynab so that she can marry Muhammad.
Enlighten

Australia

#138696 Jun 30, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool,
What do names matter when the innate nature and deeds of an entity count for everything?
Will changing the name of YHVH to Aten or whatever convert this Lord of Evil, Murder, Falsehood, Bigotry, Jealousy and Rage into a true and benign God?
LOL.
The only fool here is one that is blind to the truth. There is one creator, there is no evil only created by mankinds own making. As to devil, demons, angels, must be created to exist by a primary creator. For them to play out influences of evil or good would be subject to the creator's direction. If the creator was truely evil you wouldnt exist as you wouldn't be of any value or have a right to exist.
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

#138697 Jun 30, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fool here is one that is blind to the truth. There is one creator, there is no evil only created by mankinds own making. As to devil, demons, angels, must be created to exist by a primary creator. For them to play out influences of evil or good would be subject to the creator's direction. If the creator was truely evil you wouldnt exist as you wouldn't be of any value or have a right to exist.
Kudos for the most coherent post of the last few weeks.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#138698 Jun 30, 2012
Islams love of evil attact and kill innocent people.

QUETTA, PAKISTAN - A terrorist attack has claimed the lives of six Church of Christ members, according to a ministry trainer in the Middle East.

The deadly attack occurred June 11 near Quetta, the capital of Pakistan’s Balochistan province, the British Broadcasting Corp reported.

A bomb planted on a motorbike detonated, destroying a passenger bus. The apparent target of the attack was a bus of pilgrims who follow the Shiite branch of Islam,.

Apparently, the timed device attached to the motorbike detonated too late, missing the bus of pilgrims and instead destroying a passenger bus. Six people died in the blast and at least 40 were injured, the BBC reported.

The number of deaths has since risen to 18, said Philip Ganta, an Indian Christian who oversees the Dubai School of Preaching, a ministry training facility in the Middle Eastern nation of United Arab Emirates. Foreign nationals who come to Dubai for employment study at the school.

Christians from Pakistan and Afghanistan were on the bus, Ganta said, and six of them died. At least 10 more were injured. Some of the Christians had studied at the Dubai School of Preaching and were en route to work with believers in Balochistan, Ganta said.

The school’s students and church members in Dubai collected more than $1,000 to help the victims’ families.

Oasis Outreach, a church-supported ministry that works with the Dubai school, also is collecting funds. The ministry is a work of the Brooks Avenue Church of Christ in Raleigh, N.C.

“Over the coming weeks we are hoping to raise $5,000 in aid for the families of these believers,” said Mike O’Leary, director of Oasis Outreach.“Many of them have lost the only breadwinner in the family.

“Hopefully, we will be able to ease their suffering by showing God’s love to those of his household through those in his kingdom.”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#138699 Jun 30, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fool here is one that is blind to the truth. There is one creator, there is no evil only created by mankinds own making.

So you do agree that evil exists. but at man's making, not God's doing.

[QUOTE who="Enlighten"] As to devil, demons, angels, must be created to exist by a primary creator. For them to play out influences of evil or good would be subject to the creator's direction. If the creator s truely evil you wouldnt exist as you wouldn't be of any value or have a right to exist.
Your last point was cogent, mentioning that if the one that created life and mankind were truly evil, he would not allow us to enjoy anything in life, I guess you could say he'd be torturing people right here and now in hellfire. However I'd like to ask you about why you think that devil, demons, were created by a primary creator.

Location hidden

#138700 Jun 30, 2012
So many, many people do "good works" while spending vast or small fortunes on parties. Yet people are starving in parts of the world.

Location hidden

#138701 Jun 30, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are equating god and man. Doesn't it sound silly? According to your reasoning if man needs oxygen, water, and food to live then I gotta find normal if god sayd it does too?
All right. So I'd like to hear your description of what you think God should be like. Try it as an exercise.:-) I'd like to hear it.

Location hidden

#138702 Jun 30, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to be like your god?
I can only answer you right now this way. Genesis 3:20+ "Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living. The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. And the Lord God said,“The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken."

Question: since it seems you believe you are your own god, would you evict a bad and destructive tenant from a beautiful home you built? That's question number 1.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#138703 Jun 30, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is has to do with religion? Muslims and Non Muslims both are working in Saudi Arabia.
You are getting confused with Karl Marx ideas, what he wrote was wrong and without any proof.
There was much more exploitation in Communist regimes than any where else.
There were hollow words that look very good on paper.
Without proving that there is no creator and what is our purpose of our life, he had no authority or power to issue such statements.
And fall of Communism showed every one that what was Opium of masses was his philosophy and not religion.
Religion is as strong in Russia and all other communist countries as it was before they took over those countries.
The Marx comment was directed at the poster called MUQ who rationalized their place in life as a clog in the machine as Gods will. If that isnt an opiate answer, I dont know what is.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#138704 Jun 30, 2012
When you get around to actually answering Erics question, give me a ring.
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>You are screwed Jew.
Jews are under the law of which there is no more sacrifice of blood for atonement of Jews sons.
Jesus volunteered to be under the law in order to fulfill the law,
so that being under the law He could redeem us from the curse of the law.
Now those that believe in Jesus are not under the curse of the law, but live by faith instead of the by the works of the law.
In other words God made it mandatory to believe in Jesus or live under the law like Jews and Muslims have put them self under and now must face the consequence of breaking the law, which constitutes committing sin under the law.
If which there is no more animal sacrifice for the atonement of sin, which means Jews and Muslims will die in their sins, and be judged by God and face damnation for their sins, since there is no more animal sacrifice for the atonement of their sins.
For as God put it is the blood sacrificed that brought atonement, and the only blood sacrifice now that brings atonement is the precious blood of Jesus shed on the cross, which of course the Jews and Muslims reject.
You are screwed Jew!
God turned His face away from the Jews till they recognize Jesus Christ as their Lord and Master.
LOL!
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally we have come to the place I knew we would. You don't have to abide by the commandments because you have the get out of jail free card - Jesus. It took a few weeks but I knew we'd get there. We were discussing Shabbat. We now have the answer. You don't have to keep Shabbat because you have the get out of jail free card. You don't have to abide by any of the other commandments because you have the get out of jail free card.
So, I ask you the question again. Why didn't Jesus redeem you and other Christians from the laws on homosexuality? Why is the law on homosexuality different from the laws on Shabbat, or the laws on diet, or the laws on festivals, etc.?
Enlighten

Australia

#138705 Jun 30, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last point was cogent, mentioning that if the one that created life and mankind were truly evil, he would not allow us to enjoy anything in life, I guess you could say he'd be torturing people right here and now in hellfire. However I'd like to ask you about why you think that devil, demons, were created by a primary creator.
You are learnIng the path of your own existence, as such obstacles are placed in your path along the river of life journey to the true primary creator. source. It is up to you whether you stop on that path and enjoy the deceiptive fruits and temptations or seek the truth by following the river of life path to its source. These negative forces have been given free rein in this world (for a set period) to bring down humanity if that be true of human subconsious thinking. To not believe in evil has no rein over you, or subjection to the below rules.

The rules of engagement of evil is allowed into your life subject to you following the Christain trident cross of Satan, using the worm word star symbol (six pointed star) in all global religions. and muslim monolthic pagan deity Allah with the arabic Trident symbol in writing his name. The evil influences lead to different degrees of greed, crime, jealousy, murder, war, suffering, pain, famine, destruction, selfishness and possession with voices. The degree of evil influence is subject to degree of belief, hence the true creator adds life to you, while the false creator steels your life and to follow the living river of life.

Their job be it mankinds thinking is to stop you on your journey of path of life to the real creator. This world is not heaven, you have chosen to come here to learn, to be rewarded or punished based upon your decision and deeds.

Hence the primary creator can destroy all evil if it chooses, but it is mankind whom is choosing this evil to be with. For if mankind had followed the correct path, then this world would of been a far greater world than what you see today with peace and harmony.

As humanity has forgotten the real name of the living creator and worship pagan gods, the majority have followed the path of evil influences. Mankinds time is coming to an end for the creators judgement. A master says what is the ending is actually a new beginning to behold. As to what judgement awaits we will all see.

I hope this has given you some in sight.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138706 Jun 30, 2012
LOL. Fool.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#138707 Jun 30, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fool here is one that is blind to the truth.
Okay, here it is...the absolutely, undeniably, plain & reasonable TRUTH...there are NO deities.

Location hidden

#138708 Jun 30, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
You are learnIng the path of your own existence, as such obstacles are placed in your path along the river of life journey to the true primary creator. source. It is up to you whether you stop on that path and enjoy the deceiptive fruits and temptations or seek the truth by following the river of life path to its source. These negative forces have been given free rein in this world (for a set period) to bring down humanity if that be true of human subconsious thinking.
Two questions. Who told you all that? And second question is what are you talking about bringing down humanity re "human subconscious thinking."

Location hidden

#138709 Jun 30, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
When you get around to actually answering Erics question, give me a ring.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
After he answers Eric's questions, I have a few I'd like him to answer.(That is, after he finishes insulting those he chooses to insult.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 11 min number four 51,411
Do Christians worship three gods? 34 min Joe 118
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 53 min FUCKWIT Fixers 379,898
Muslims (Sep '10) 2 hr Homer57 17
TF: 10th year anniversary _ Theo van Gogh's demise 2 hr screw her 8
You will all accept islam 2 hr Joe 98
Marine Dad Banned from School After Complaining... 2 hr screw her 2
Why are muslims circumcised 13 hr bmz 47

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE