Why do Hindu women prefer Muslim men?

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Hoosen

South Africa

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Look at Bollywood. Most of the top Hindu actresses marry Muslim men. Why is this?
Rocky

Ashburn, VA

#2 Sep 30, 2013
Hoosen wrote:
Look at Bollywood. Most of the top Hindu actresses marry Muslim men. Why is this?
So what? if muslim artists married hindu ladies, even there sisters married hindu men eg salman khan, saif ali, aamir khan, zayed khan, sajid khan etc. sisters married or committed to hindu artist....
Actually u muslim bastard, let me clear one thing to u that they belongs to high society where religious matter doesn't involved.It is your low thinking by which u tried to show hindus as loosers....
Change ur fanatic talibani muslim thinking..
ashkarlovesALLAH

Yemen

#3 Oct 1, 2013
because we r so attractive :)

thanks 2 ALLAH
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Oct 3, 2013
ashkarlovesALLAH wrote:
because we r so attractive :)
thanks 2 ALLAH
SalaamZ ASH! LOL! For muslims there is no UGLY! just different degrees of handsome and beautiful.However! some cant help being born on the low end of the scale! LOL. CheerZ
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Oct 3, 2013
SalaamZ Hindi girls! Beware! Our muslim Men are the real thing. Rough,and tough,educated and beautiful.Some of you may faint at the very sight of them!Thats one of the many reasons we cover ourselves.To deterr swooning and fainting.And you,de better be in good shape cause once you hit the marriage bed its a rollacoaster ride and not for the frail and spindly! believe Me the khama-Sutra has nothing over us.we put it to shame! LOL! Happy mateing! CheerZ
ashkarlovesALLAH

Yemen

#7 Oct 3, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ ASH! LOL! For muslims there is no UGLY! just different degrees of handsome and beautiful.However! some cant help being born on the low end of the scale! LOL. CheerZ
LOL hahahahahahhahah

very true,we r most attractive ever
Seriously

Wolverhampton, UK

#8 Oct 3, 2013
ashkarlovesALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>LOL hahahahahahhahah
very true,we r most attractive ever
Take a look at yourself first ! most attractive ever!

http://media.photobucket.com/user/kimkirk98/m... [term]=baboon butt&filters[primary]=imag es&filters[secondary]=vide os&sort=1&o=38
Seriously

Wolverhampton, UK

#9 Oct 3, 2013
ashkarlovesALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>LOL hahahahahahhahah
very true,we r most attractive ever
Take a look at yourself first ! most attractive ever!

Seriously

Wolverhampton, UK

#10 Oct 3, 2013
ashkarlovesALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>LOL hahahahahahhahah
very true,we r most attractive ever
Take a look at yourself first ! most attractive ever !

Seriously

Wolverhampton, UK

#11 Oct 3, 2013
ashkarlovesALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>LOL hahahahahahhahah
very true,we r most attractive ever
First take a look at yourself ! most attractive ever !



http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rocky

Ashburn, VA

#12 Oct 3, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
First take a look at yourself ! most attractive ever !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VRYJAtoBexgXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
hahaha,
Nice one to these so called beautiful sisterfuckers.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Oct 4, 2013
Salaamz most handsome ASHKAR! LOL! Pay NO attention to these ugly DWEEBZ! they are just jealous of our Raveing good looks.thats why we cover ourselves,the rest of the uglies just cant handle such beauty without haveing a neural net breakdown.LOL! CheerZ
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#14 Oct 4, 2013
Hoosen wrote:
Look at Bollywood. Most of the top Hindu actresses marry Muslim men. Why is this?
Hindu culture is very male chauvinistic. They never treated their women right. Female infanticides, Dowry burning or SATI, violence, etc, one of the phase they have to go through.
Now divorces are becoming very common in India.

Hindu males must treat their beautiful, faithful and lovely women with love and respect.
Rocky

Ashburn, VA

#15 Oct 4, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hindu culture is very male chauvinistic. They never treated their women right. Female infanticides, Dowry burning or SATI, violence, etc, one of the phase they have to go through.
Now divorces are becoming very common in India.
Hindu males must treat their beautiful, faithful and lovely women with love and respect.
Don't show mirror to others instead u luk in mirror. Islamic culture is 100 times male dominated and even ur holy buk says that women is worthless infront of male..

Except sati which was past phenomenon among rajput females to save their honour from muslim rulers, all other tortures are suffered by muslim females also even on a large scale than hindu gals..

You should conc. on ur muslim bombshells who suffered immense torture from arrogant,fanatic muslim males..

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#16 Oct 5, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
SalaamZ Hindi girls! Beware! Our muslim Men are the real thing. Rough,and tough,educated and beautiful.Some of you may faint at the very sight of them!Thats one of the many reasons we cover ourselves.To deterr swooning and fainting.And you,de better be in good shape cause once you hit the marriage bed its a rollacoaster ride and not for the frail and spindly! believe Me the khama-Sutra has nothing over us.we put it to shame! LOL! Happy mateing! CheerZ
This is real non sense. I don't know why people fighting here for nothing. Being hindu I never felt so
Teri Ummi di posri

Oldbury, UK

#17 Oct 5, 2013
Hoosen wrote:
Look at Bollywood. Most of the top Hindu actresses marry Muslim men. Why is this?
they don't u must have tatti in ur eyes go have a bath sullah
JDZ

London, UK

#18 Oct 6, 2013
Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha,
Nice one to these so called beautiful sisterfuckers.
lol better than premarital dck sucking from moms sister!!!
golden sword

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#19 Oct 6, 2013
The answer is very simple,cuz they'er clean in body and attire,attractive in appearance,full of love to woman,and very respectful people to women.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#20 Oct 7, 2013
Decent Archana wrote:
<quoted text>
This is real non sense. I don't know why people fighting here for nothing. Being hindu I never felt so
Salaamz D.A. & Salutations. Its truely Not nonsense ! its a matter of perception. People fight and argue at the drop of a word.They are just too sensitive. As Hindi you felt what? CheerZ

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#21 Oct 7, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz D.A. & Salutations. Its truely Not nonsense ! its a matter of perception. People fight and argue at the drop of a word.They are just too sensitive. As Hindi you felt what? CheerZ
Yes it is nonsense. Nd as a hindu woman I don't think that hindu woman prefer muslim men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
50000 ERRORS IN THE BIBLE? part one (Dec '06) 15 min Believer 449
*'''-/___\-'''* ---> Just for you PATX <---*'''... 17 min Israel has no fri... 5
Kennesaw mayor urges another look at mosque app... 25 min SnuffAGlobalist 10
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 32 min Faith 391,571
Kennesaw to revisit mosque vote 35 min Israel has no fri... 9
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 39 min -YAZ been here b4- 52,585
Mecca Did Not Exist Prior to the 4th Century AD 39 min PeteWaldo 11
Dutch far-right populist Wilders to be tried fo... 1 hr Jesus loves Muslims 45
Islam is the worst religion in the world (Sep '13) 1 hr Undertaker A9 300
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 1 hr Zaheen 256
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Frank 207,333
More from around the web