List of wives of prophet Mohammed

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Sofia

Saint John, Canada

#1 Aug 23, 2009
Summary of the “Wives” of Mohammad
and Their Ages When “Married”

1st wife: Khadijah Bint.Khuwaylid a.k.a. Khadeejah Bint Khuwali. He was 25 and she was 40.
2nd wife: Ayesha Bint Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq. He was 49 and she was only 6!
3rd wife: Sawda Bint Zam’ah, a.k.a. Saudah Bint Zama. He was 49 and she was 50.
4th wife: Hafsah Bint Umar. He was 51 and she was 20.
5th wife: Umm Salamah, a.k.a. Umm Salam Hind Bint.Abi Umayya. He was 55 and she was 29.
6th wife: Zaynab Bint Jahsh. He was 56 and she was 35.
7th wife: Juwayriyyah Bint Harith, a.k.a. Juwairiah Bint.Al-Harith. He was 56 and she was 20 and Jewish.
8th wife: Zaynab Bint Khuzaymah, a.k.a. Zainab Bint Khuzaima. He was was 56 and she was 30.
9th wife: Umm Habibah Bint Abu Suffayan, a.k.a. Umm Habibah Ramla Bint Abu Sufyan Ibn Sakhr.
He was 60 and she was 35.
10th wife: Safiyyah Bint Huyayy, a.k.a. Safiyah Bint Huyay. He was 60 and she was only 17 and Jewish.
11th wife: Rayhanah Banu Qurayzah. He was 60. Her age is not known.
12th wife: Maryah, a.k.a. Mariyah Al-Qibtiyaa. He was 60 and she was 20.
13th wife: Rayhana. He was 60. She was only a girl, but her exact age is not known. She was Jewish.
14th wife: Duba Bint Amr. He was 60. Her age is not known.
15th wife: Fatima Bint Al-Dahhak. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
16th wife: Hend. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
17th wife: Asma of Saba. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
18th wife: Habla. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
19th wife: Asma of Noman, a.k.a. Asma Bint Al-Numan. He was 60. Her age is not known.
20th wife: Omm Sharik. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
21st wife: Maymuna, a.k.a. Maimunah (not of Hareth). He was probably 60 and she was 36.
22nd wife: Zaynab (his third wife name “Zaynab” after wives # 6 and # 8). He was probably 60.
Her age is not known.
23rd wife: Khawla.He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
24th wife: Amrah Bint Yazeed. He was 60. Her age is not known.
25th wife: Leila Bint Al-Khatim. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
26th wife: Mulaika Bint Kaab. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
Joel

Saint John, Canada

#2 Aug 23, 2009
Then where is the time for Allah to this "holy prophet?!!!"?
Acid

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#4 Aug 23, 2009
Muhammad did not have 26 wives, this list is fictitious!
leah

Hull, UK

#5 Aug 23, 2009
Sofia wrote:
Summary of the “Wives” of Mohammad
and Their Ages When “Married”
1st wife: Khadijah Bint.Khuwaylid a.k.a. Khadeejah Bint Khuwali. He was 25 and she was 40.
2nd wife: Ayesha Bint Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq. He was 49 and she was only 6!
3rd wife: Sawda Bint Zam’ah, a.k.a. Saudah Bint Zama. He was 49 and she was 50.
4th wife: Hafsah Bint Umar. He was 51 and she was 20.
5th wife: Umm Salamah, a.k.a. Umm Salam Hind Bint.Abi Umayya. He was 55 and she was 29.
6th wife: Zaynab Bint Jahsh. He was 56 and she was 35.
7th wife: Juwayriyyah Bint Harith, a.k.a. Juwairiah Bint.Al-Harith. He was 56 and she was 20 and Jewish.
8th wife: Zaynab Bint Khuzaymah, a.k.a. Zainab Bint Khuzaima. He was was 56 and she was 30.
9th wife: Umm Habibah Bint Abu Suffayan, a.k.a. Umm Habibah Ramla Bint Abu Sufyan Ibn Sakhr.
He was 60 and she was 35.
10th wife: Safiyyah Bint Huyayy, a.k.a. Safiyah Bint Huyay. He was 60 and she was only 17 and Jewish.
11th wife: Rayhanah Banu Qurayzah. He was 60. Her age is not known.
12th wife: Maryah, a.k.a. Mariyah Al-Qibtiyaa. He was 60 and she was 20.
13th wife: Rayhana. He was 60. She was only a girl, but her exact age is not known. She was Jewish.
14th wife: Duba Bint Amr. He was 60. Her age is not known.
15th wife: Fatima Bint Al-Dahhak. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
16th wife: Hend. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
17th wife: Asma of Saba. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
18th wife: Habla. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
19th wife: Asma of Noman, a.k.a. Asma Bint Al-Numan. He was 60. Her age is not known.
20th wife: Omm Sharik. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
21st wife: Maymuna, a.k.a. Maimunah (not of Hareth). He was probably 60 and she was 36.
22nd wife: Zaynab (his third wife name “Zaynab” after wives # 6 and # 8). He was probably 60.
Her age is not known.
23rd wife: Khawla.He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
24th wife: Amrah Bint Yazeed. He was 60. Her age is not known.
25th wife: Leila Bint Al-Khatim. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
26th wife: Mulaika Bint Kaab. He was probably 60. Her age is not known.
He certainly liked them young!!
Sawda/ Sauda must have had her hands full babysitting that lot!!

“Terrorism has no religion!”

Since: Jul 09

Saint Catharines, Canada

#6 Aug 23, 2009
First of all, Sawada was his 2nd wife. NOT Aisha! Aisha was his 3rd wife. Second of all, he only had 12 wives you liar. You also have some of the ages wrong but that's not important.

1. Khadijah bint Khuwaylid
2. Sawada bint Zam'a
3. A'isha Siddiqa bint Abu Bakr
4.Hafsa bint 'Umar
5. Zaynab bint Khuzayma
6.Umm Salama Hind bint Abi Umayya
7. Zaynab bint Jahsh
8.Juwayriya bint al-Harith
9. Umm Habiba Ramla bint Abi Sufyan
10. Safiyya bint Huyayy
11. Maymuna bint al-Harith
12. Maria al-Qibtiyya
Omar ALfaroq KSA

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#8 Aug 23, 2009
and Khadijah bint Khuwaylid who was 40 and he was 25, loves her very much. even after her death, he never forgot her and he never loves any wife more than her.

by the way, how many wives do Ibrahim and Soliman have?

Ibrahim: 3 wives
Jacob: 4 wives
Moses: 4 wives
David: 9 wives
Soliman: 700 wives

Does Bible say that all those Prophets are lustfull men?????

We Muslims never say that about those prophets in your Bible and Torah? they are allah's prophets and we honor them (neither worship nor insult)

they are High Exalted above what you say.
george whyte

Mansfield, UK

#9 Aug 24, 2009
MsDefendIslam wrote:
First of all, Sawada was his 2nd wife. NOT Aisha! Aisha was his 3rd wife. Second of all, he only had 12 wives you liar. You also have some of the ages wrong but that's not important.
1. Khadijah bint Khuwaylid
2. Sawada bint Zam'a
3. A'isha Siddiqa bint Abu Bakr
4.Hafsa bint 'Umar
5. Zaynab bint Khuzayma
6.Umm Salama Hind bint Abi Umayya
7. Zaynab bint Jahsh
8.Juwayriya bint al-Harith
9. Umm Habiba Ramla bint Abi Sufyan
10. Safiyya bint Huyayy
11. Maymuna bint al-Harith
12. Maria al-Qibtiyya
thought the koran says only 4 wifes,,,,
ISLAMALLTHEWAY

Revesby, Australia

#10 Aug 24, 2009
Oh.. So now the prophet is wordly, and bad........what about the wives Soloman , David, Ibrahim, and Jacob had? Do you see us muslims posting stuff about them, and then commenting all this disrespectful words to them? NO, becasue unlike some other peole on this page, we respect other peoples religions!
george whyte

Mansfield, UK

#11 Aug 24, 2009
lol the problem with your agument there is you believe these people to be muslims.

“Terrorism has no religion!”

Since: Jul 09

Saint Catharines, Canada

#13 Aug 24, 2009
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>
thought the koran says only 4 wifes,,,,
Muhammad was an exception. His marriages aided him in conveying his message of Islam. Each and everyone one of his marriages were not to benifit him BUT to help Islam and the people around him.

“Terrorism has no religion!”

Since: Jul 09

Saint Catharines, Canada

#14 Aug 24, 2009
Native wrote:
Muhammed was nothing but a SICK PERVERTED DEMON who was a PSYCHO and had DELUSIONS and needed medical attention for his PSYCHOSIS and his child molesting of aisha and he never got the help he needed he was NOT a prophet
"I [God] will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee [Moses], and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." [Deuteronomy 18:18]

This passage talks about Muhammad. To prove that, who resembles Moses more, Jesus or Muhammad?
**Moses and Muhammad has parents Jesus had a mother.
**Both Moses and Muhammad had children, Jesus had none
**Moses and Muhammad were born in a natural way, Jesus had a miraculous birth
**Moses and Muhammad were accepted by their nation, Jesus was rejected by his nation
**Moses and Muhammad were kings or rulers on earth, Jesus wasn't.
**Moses came with a new law(law of the Torah), Muhammad came with a new law(law of the Qur'an), Jesus came to follow the law of Moses.
**Moses and Muhammad led his people in a migration, Jesus never left his land.
**Moses and Muhammad were victorious against their enemies.

And the list can go on.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Aug 24, 2009

“Terrorism has no religion!”

Since: Jul 09

Saint Catharines, Canada

#16 Aug 24, 2009
Native
Muhammad in the bible again :O

"For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say to him, "Read this, please," he will answer, "I can't; it is sealed." Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, "Read this, please," he will answer, "I don't know how to read." [Isaiah 29:11]

Oh no, that was just like how Muhammad got his first revelation. Maybe he copied it, oh yeah, he couldn't READ! The hebrew bible and the Qur'an, use the same word for read.

"Since then, no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face" [Deuteronomy 34:10]

"I [God] will raise them up a Prophet from among their BRETHREN, like unto thee [Moses], and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." [Deuteronomy 18:18]

A prophet like Moses but he's not a Jew but among the brethren of the Jews? Could that mean Arabs? Oh snap!

“Terrorism has no religion!”

Since: Jul 09

Saint Catharines, Canada

#17 Aug 24, 2009
Anti-Jihad wrote:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com /2563/3782702372_c4c35798fb.jp g
Sick ape!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Aug 24, 2009
MsDefendIslam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick ape!
STFU

“No paseran!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Aug 24, 2009
MsDefendIslam wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad was an exception. His marriages aided him in conveying his message of Islam. Each and everyone one of his marriages were not to benifit him BUT to help Islam and the people around him.
LOL, that is why he killed all the tribe of safya, tortured her husband to death and when he heard that safya was beautiful but had been taken by another muslim he ordered him to give her to him. How did this benefit humanity?

story of safya
http://www.islamnothanks.com/rapist.html

I also wonder of what benefit was to humanity when he took the wife of his son cause he was smitten by her looks. Oh yes now I remember:'allah' told him to do so... ahahah

http://myafrica.wordpress.com/2006/10/14/prop...

“No paseran!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Aug 24, 2009
MsDefendIslam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick ape!
don't curse on ramadan!:) Besides it is the photo of the khaba as it really is. Do you know why it looks exactly like a vagina? Cause it was a fertility idol before islam.
rameela

Saint John, Canada

#22 Aug 24, 2009
MsDefendIslam wrote:
<quoted text>
"I [God] will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee [Moses], and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." [Deuteronomy 18:18]
This passage talks about Muhammad. To prove that, who resembles Moses more, Jesus or Muhammad?
**Moses and Muhammad has parents Jesus had a mother.
.
You guys are very cunning. The same Deuteronomy chapter in the Bible is quoted by you Muslims for the So called high handedness of the Jewish/Christian god. Then what makes you to quote from the same bible? this time,it is not corrupted eh? Double tongued poison iveys are you all.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#23 Aug 24, 2009
Psychologically, Muhammad can be classified as a Satyr for his sexually behavior.

Kind Regards
Farside
Native

United States

#24 Aug 24, 2009
MSDEFEND
AGAIN THE BIBLE PROVES YOU A LIAR
MOSES WAS SPEAKING OF JESUS AND IF YOU HAD READ FURTHER you would have seen that NO ISRAELITE COULD CHOSE OUTSIDE THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL A KING OR PROPHET they had to chose an ISRAELITE and muhammed was NOT an israelite and not just that John 5 says

MOSES WAS SPEAKING OF JESUS AND JESUS SAID IF YOU HAD BELIEVED MOSES YOU WOULD HAVE BELIEVED ME BECAUSE MOSES WAS SPEAKING OF ME WHICH proves that muhammed was NOT the prophet moses was speaking of it was JESUS

John 5

43I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. 44How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God[d]?

45"But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. 46If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me. 47But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?"
MsDefendIslam wrote:
<quoted text>
"I [God] will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee [Moses], and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." [Deuteronomy 18:18]
This passage talks about Muhammad. To prove that, who resembles Moses more, Jesus or Muhammad?
**Moses and Muhammad has parents Jesus had a mother.
**Both Moses and Muhammad had children, Jesus had none
**Moses and Muhammad were born in a natural way, Jesus had a miraculous birth
**Moses and Muhammad were accepted by their nation, Jesus was rejected by his nation
**Moses and Muhammad were kings or rulers on earth, Jesus wasn't.
**Moses came with a new law(law of the Torah), Muhammad came with a new law(law of the Qur'an), Jesus came to follow the law of Moses.
**Moses and Muhammad led his people in a migration, Jesus never left his land.
**Moses and Muhammad were victorious against their enemies.
And the list can go on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Extremist vs moderate 3 min Old Pom 2
if I use a pen!s pump, will it be unislamic? (Jan '11) 8 min pumping jack 7
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 16 min 30 and cool 378,051
HInduism is Satanism! (Jan '13) 41 min shaz 87
The Messenger of Allah did order women to breas... 49 min fadu singh 26
Perth mosques, Islamic school vandalised 1 hr JIN 21
Islam for peace, or violence? 1 hr JIN 36
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Shamma 203,454

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE