Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 379,659

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#67243 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Even so,asking for a phone number from a married woman,who has never spoken to you personally is inappropriate,even if there are no "date" implications.
Gee..... no one saw that coming.... well at least he didnt claim to be testing you...
Truth be Said

Halifax, Canada

#67244 May 25, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
really ??? thru that fcuking computer ?
Did not you hear of virtual reality, dimwit
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#67245 May 25, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
There may be some truth...
I read in 'Today's Jinn' that straight muslim men are definitely becoming the exception...
the crane rental biz is booming in iran
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#67246 May 25, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>It would take Allah himself to explain why anyone would want to stalk your arrogant self righteous azz.
With all due respect to your husband.
As they say love is blind.

::::::::::

yet you asked for her number, and judging from your response to your stalking and perversion... you get nasty when your rejected.... Is that why you were the go to guy for the VICTIM, so you could insult or degrade them a bit more ?????

funny how you blamed swanie to, for your e-mail... claiming to test her...

i surprised the fcuking idiot and her friends didnt see how much i was defending her over your supposed claim of TESTING HER.... dont they realize that is one of the most repulsive things a stalker can do... attack the person who rejests their advances... or put it ON THEM...

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#67247 May 25, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Lool no strip Hotel!!!, never want to come near those place, far from that lool
Slot are too dangerus, I never play in those, I would lose all money, I prefer not o lose any, but to spend for what is worth it.
http://www.tahitivillage.com/? gclid=CLfl7c-enLACFQcEnQodA048 Xw
Truth be Said

Halifax, Canada

#67248 May 25, 2012
Milos1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
FCK OFF Muslim
jebi si svinjo,seronyo smrdlyivi
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#67249 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever,I'm not about to sit down and take Faith and Sheila's sht.
Anyway,thanks for your two cents and try asking sheila for her phone number.I'm sure her desperate arse would give it to you.
wow, he gets nasty when hes rejected.... isnt it odd how he puts you on the spot, then makes it look like your the offensive one who wouldnt worth the time of day, "stalking"... what a piece of work...

i guess hes still mad at you for studying for your profession, getting hired as an EMT and then exposing the fraud for his "victims expertise" Bed side manner, and follow ups... "pedestrian"

he thinks by using words, like pedestrian, it will qualify him as genuine, you know ... to the dumbostanians.

i notice he cant get over hihself, since that day... you PAWNED his fraud ass. I love the follow up answer... i check with the helicopter pilots... hahahahahahahahaha, that one will never get old.........
sheila

Wentworthville, Australia

#67250 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I've met people who did it for free.Anyway,you should spend some time learning your own language.It's unacceptable to be illiterate in your native language and I gotta say that you aren't exactly flawless.
HaHaHaHa i never claimed to be flawless but you haven't even got the basic terminology down pat
sheila

#67251 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you keep taking it in,it will keep coming,LMAO!
So you agree it is shit coming out of your mouth . Interesting
sheila

#67252 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
How much Japanese have you learned?I bet enough to get your arse beat in Japan,LMAO!
Milena always betting but never really knowing
sheila

#67253 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Victim?I don't care,btch,stalk as much as you want.You just gonna get slapped around every day.That's all.
Milena thinks I am stalking here and she wants to slap me around. No thanks I'm not into kinkiness
sheila

#67254 May 25, 2012
Nina-Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>so basically we dont disagree on anything.. basically. But I'm trying to show you that by trying to interpet thing sticking meticulously to the words trying to find a meaning and a theory out of them you might end up confused.
see.. we both agree that Jesus was actually the son of Man (Maria ) but also the Son of God (no biological father)
Immaculately conceived thanks to God's will. and miraculous power . So far so good I hope?
Begotten.. well that meaning beginning and have been created you can just as well say that Adam and EVe were :"begotten" like Jesus. even more so since there was no human involvent in their creation.
and yet, you'r belief is in Jesus -god of course no doubt - but it will be Jesus to come back for a second time right? Not Adam and Eve.
Do we agree there's something extra super super special about Jesus that there is in no other, Adam, Eve, or any other human being?
That special is not exactly and only human. There's a special extra ordinary Spirit in Jesus.
The thing we can agree on is that Jesus was a special man who remained sinless throughout his life.

Jesus will come back to earth and rule from Jerusulem and he will put all God's enemies under his feet. Once this is done everthing will be handed over to God and he will be all in all.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#67255 May 25, 2012
Sorry nobody knows anyone in this short of a time, nobody!
topgirl wrote:
You guys are funny, can't but laugh see reading it, lolol.
Jan, you are 10000% wrong, I now him most better than any of you and you will see when you time came how wrong you were. But it like talk to thick brick of wall in here, so just think as you want and priest what you good at.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#67256 May 25, 2012
Will be? Srebrenica part II is just years away..
Milos1989 wrote:
Number of Muslims in Western Europe is growing every day, the average age of Christian is 40 years and Muslim 20 years,.
In western Europe lives 15 millions illegal immigrants of Muslim faith.
Sooner or later there will be a conflict between us .

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#67257 May 25, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing we can agree on is that Jesus was a special man who remained sinless throughout his life.
Jesus will come back to earth and rule from Jerusulem and he will put all God's enemies under his feet. Once this is done everthing will be handed over to God and he will be all in all.
Jesus is fiction, Harry Potter is more real! God/Allah does not, has never existed, it's all a fictional story.
Anonymous

Rochester, MN

#67258 May 25, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
The only DNA that has been modified is your microscopic primitive cranium you stupid uneducated idiot!!!
I don't know why to say to this person. I don't even imagin there is somebody living in this earth with a brain like this. Definitly his DNA go back to some kind of animals but i'm not sure which one it is.
But I guess he is a farmer that barley graduated from elementary school and go to church everytime he wants to hear new stories. The guy who tells him those stories his favorit movie is Harry Butler
sheila

#67259 May 25, 2012
Nina-Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
Nina there are many more scripts to support the fact that Jesus was not God. Jesus was brought up to believe that there was only one God himself. He taught in the synagogues and he followed all the Jewish feast days along with his family. He called the pharises out on being hypocrites. But he was never taught about a trinity because it didn't exist. This was introduced by the catholics along with other pagan ideas. There is a book that you can read called the Two Babylons by Hyslop and this goes through all the pagan rituals that the catholic church follow and gives their orignins.
God cannot be tempted James 1:13 Jesus was tempted and if he couldn't have been tempted there would have been no point in his sacrifice.
My teaching is not mine , but his that sent me John7:16
The father is greater than I John14:28
......I ascend unto my father and to my God and your God John 20:19
Why callest me good? There is none good but one, that is God. Mark 10:18

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#67260 May 25, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Will be? Srebrenica part II is just years away..
<quoted text>
Just another Christian conflict, murder, bigotry, child molesting is the Christian doctrine, centuries of persecution and hatred.
sheila

#67261 May 25, 2012
GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM TAKING IT ONE STATE AT A TIME.

Governor Signs Bill Blocking Use Of Islamic Law

Gov. Sam Brownback has signed into law a bill aimed at keeping Kansas courts or government agencies from basing decisions on Islamic or other foreign legal codes.
Reporter: Associated Press

Friday, May 25, 2012

Gov. Sam Brownback has signed into law a bill aimed at keeping Kansas courts or government agencies from basing decisions on Islamic or other foreign legal codes.

Brownback's office notified the Senate of his action Friday, but
he actually signed the measure Monday. The new law will take effect
in July.

Muslim groups had urged him to veto the measure, arguing it
promotes discrimination. Supporters say it simply restates American
values.

Supporters have worried about Shariah law being applied in
Kansas courts. However, they also point out that the bill doesn't
specifically mention codes within the Islamic legal system.

Instead, it says courts or other tribunals can't base rulings on
any foreign law or legal system that would not grant rights
guaranteed by state and U.S. constitutions.
Anonymous

Rochester, MN

#67262 May 25, 2012
Here we go. idiots who want people to fight and idiots who believe them just woke up and started talking about Muslims

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Of Tolerance Called Venice Italy 5 min JIN 18
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min JOEL 203,926
Child Grooming in Manchester 8 min GODLESS AND FREE 2
Do Christians worship three gods? 9 min Shamma 96
Why are muslims circumcised 13 min Shamma 29
Religion Isn't Responsible for Violence 16 min Shamma 16
Sweden recognizes State of Palestine. 18 min Mujahid 3
You will all accept islam 27 min JIN 69

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE