Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Don't be fooled for a minute! Homosexuals would like you to believe they have reaped havoc on Chick-Fil-A, when in fact just the opposite is true.
Chick -Fil-A has enjoyed widespread support after being attacked for their Christian beliefs and it's stores have had long lines since the controversy became public.

What you are witnessing is one of the tactics used by homosexual activists to bully corporations into suppressing Christian values or into supporting "The Homosexual Agenda"

The fact is homosexuals make up less than 2% of the population and though their numbers have been magnified by networks like ABC, CBS, TNT,CNN and other pro-homosexual networks, homosexuals have a very limited ability to affect a united Christian front.

Samatha Wrote:

All 4 of those links including and especially The Boston Globe are far left Pro- Homosexual websites who oddly enough do not state a source for their information.

Here are 2 more reliable news sources who low and behold say something different:

http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/www_usn_2 ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/30/salv ...

This link highlights the Gay Bullying against The Salvation Army, it's the same thing they are trying to do to Chick-Fil-A, The Boy Scouts and other
Christian organizations. It didn't work with The Salvation Army or The Boy Scouts. Those organizations did better after refusing to give in to the attacks.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2011/12/the-salvat ...

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not even a good liar.
Salvation Army: contributions DOWN
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2011/12/14/s ...
http://sandysprings.patch.com/articles/salvat ...
http://articles.ivpressonline.com/2011-12-23/ ...
Boy Scouts: Membership DOWN
http://articles.ivpressonline.com/2011-12-23/ ...
Chick-fil-a: PLEASE go eat there every day!!!! It will hasten your demise.
Blair

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

This story came from the Huiffington Post, you do not get anymore far left than Ariana Huffington!

Bakery sees business boom after ‘gay wedding cake’ refusal

by Thaddeus Baklinski

Tue Jul 31, 2012 15:45 EST
Comments (20)
Tags: colorado, homosexuality, jack phillips, masterpiece cake shop

LAKEWOOD, Colorado, July 31, 2012 ( LifeSiteNews.com )- The owner of a cake shop in Lakewood, Colorado said that, following a refusal to provide a wedding cake for a homosexual couple his business has more than doubled.

Jack Phillips, the owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop, told local media that this wasn’t the first time he had turned away homosexuals seeking wedding cakes, but it is the first time his stand for Christian principles has resulted in so much media attention and some death threats.
Jack Phillips, owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop.

Phillips explained that since 1993 the family owned and operated business has refused about half-a-dozen requests for same-sex wedding cakes. However, on Sunday he said he was forced to call police because of several death threats over the latest refusal.

The situation developed on July 19 when two homosexuals entered the shop and announced they were getting “married” in Massachusetts and wanted to order a wedding reception cake for their reception in Colorado. When Phillips refused, one of the pair, 28-year-old Dave Mullins, is reported to have said,“F*** you and your homophobic cake shop,” and directed an obscene gesture at the owner before leaving.

According to the Huffington Post an online petition in support of the homosexual pair was set up and “has drawn nearly 400 signatures” while a Facebook page,“Boycott Masterpiece Bakeshop, currently has over 200 members.”

Phillips said the publicity has generated a business boom, with customers coming to the shop specifically because of his stand against same-sex “marriage.”

“[On Monday] we had about twice as much business as normal,” Phillips said.“There are people coming in to support us.”

“I’m a follower of Jesus Christ, so you could say this is a religious belief,” Phillips told KDVR TV.“I believe the Bible teaches that [homosexuality] is not an OK thing.”

Phillips remarked that he is not “homophobic” and does not refuse service to anyone based on their sexual orientation. He does however draw the line on catering to same-sex “marriage.” Colorado does not recognize same-sex “marriage” or same-sex civil unions.

“If gays come in and want to order birthday cakes or any cakes for any occasion, graduations, or whatever, I have no prejudice against that whatsoever,” Phillips said.“It’s just the wedding cake, not the people, not their lifestyle.”

“We would close down that bakery before we closed our beliefs, so that may be what it comes to … we’ll see,” Phillips concluded.

Denver Westword reported that,“Some online commentors (sic) have advocated violence against Masterpiece Cakeshop.”

A Masterpiece staff member, however, told the news service when asked about the situation,“We have nothing to say about that. We don’t want to talk about that, so you’ll just have to make something up.”
Nick

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

To hear the Gays tell it they have these places are nearly out of bushiness.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

By "Huge" support I assume you mean the weight of the people that pump that fast food poison into their bodies.
The Lone Gunmen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

I think she means people who do not condone radical far left loons that try to suppress a corporations right to support and practice their Christian beliefs.

You know their rights, those things Gays are screaming about all of the time.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

victoria1 wrote:
By "Huge" support I assume you mean the weight of the people that pump that fast food poison into their bodies.
Right!

I guess its now part of the devotional service to eat cr/ppy food, and loads of it! I'm sure there's some dumbass Xtian who has up'd their consumption of that cr/p and call it both Devotion and Patriotic as well..!

Funny how serving/selling what amounts to poison is accepted from someone (Owner of Chick-fil-A) who claims to be about Family Values! Is the heart-attack that kills some father and leaves a family financially devastated really helping Family Values? Or the Lardassess who all waddle in for Healthcare services that we all eventually pay for...whats the Family Values there? Getting as large as possible?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

The Lone Gunmen wrote:
I think she means people who do not condone radical far left loons that try to suppress a corporations right to support and practice their Christian beliefs.
You know their rights, those things Gays are screaming about all of the time.
How exactly does a Corporation practice a faith?

Are there no non-Xtians who work there, own a franchise, etc..?

Are you one of those Far right Loons who now believes and holds as Doctrine that Corporations are People too?

So were the rights of various Clothing companies violated when we had to institute child-labor laws in this Nation...??

I'm going to guess that you have a Zero, less than zero, historical perspective on how these things work...

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Across the country, marches in support of Chick-Fil-A were cut short as everybody got winded after 5 minutes.
The Lone Gunmen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

You pretty dim aren't you? Didn't Chick-Fil-A show you anything?

We know of some pretty violent gang members and other mean people who get outraged at the site of same sex activities such as kissing. So they have the right to go into a Gay bar and beat hell out of any Gays holding hands? No they don't!

Forget the violence do we have the right to go into a Gay club and sue because your bi-laws are bigoted?

Do we have a right to refuse to participate or accommodate your Gay activities?

I hope you say no to the last one, because it is much easier for us to turn that around on you.
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>How exactly does a Corporation practice a faith?
Are you one of those Far right Loons who now believes and holds as Doctrine that Corporations are People too?
So were the rights of various Clothing companies violated when we had to institute child-labor laws in this Nation...??
I'm going to guess that you have a Zero, less than zero, historical perspective on how these things work...
Sola Scriptura

Mount Nebo, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Nettie's tail feathers are being singed big time. She hates when conservatives take a stand. It shows how weak the liberals really are. The sad thing is conservatives stay quiet way to much of the time.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
Nettie's tail feathers are being singed big time. She hates when conservatives take a stand. It shows how weak the liberals really are. The sad thing is conservatives stay quiet way to much of the time.
She is like the first Christians to say slavery is wrong.Like the first Christian to say mix race couples should be allowed to marry.She will be seen as a Christian hero when the rest of you Christians move into the 21 century.

Gay marriage support has increased steadily for more than a decade, now enjoys majority support.

Since: Jun 12

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Nick wrote:
To hear the Gays tell it they have these places are nearly out of bushiness.
It is very fitting that people who are so strongly supporting the Chicken restaurant have to long for support from others. You cannot just state your view, you also have to boast and feel reassured when the restaurant crowds with others that supposedly share your view.

This will be attacked, but as an Agnostic, the need you feel to seek others support is not too much different than the herd mentality that is evident in your religion. You have to always surround yourself with others that agree with you whether it is in the largest Church you can find or Chick-Fil-A on Wednesday.

The larger numbers in no way makes any of it right.

Since: Jun 12

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>What? What? It is exactly the strategy of gays to try to manipulate businesses into fearing their bottomline. We simoky stood up ajd told the gays that they will not pressue us into submission.
How hypocritical, Hypocrite Buster. The Gays do not have a strategy other than to attempt to have the same rights that you take for granted.

You are a hypocrite when you pressure them to bow to your belief. How about going back inside your glass house and leaving the gays alone? They do not bother you so why impose your will on them.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Their agenda is to silence any decent from homosexuality and to intimidate companies into giving the activist money to forward their agenda. You know the money they use to buy the politicians that have supported homosexuals so far.
Your lying caught up with you!

There were not hundreds of thousands of homosexuals at the sit called sit at Chick Fil-A today or tens of thousands or hundreds.

Homosexuals make up only 2% of the population.Try making people believe that 10% bull again.
Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>What? What? It is exactly the strategy of gays to try to manipulate businesses into fearing their bottomline. We simoky stood up ajd told the gays that they will not pressue us into submission.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

The Lone Gunmen wrote:
We know of some pretty violent gang members and other mean people who get outraged at the site of same sex activities such as kissing. So they have the right to go into a Gay bar and beat hell out of any Gays holding hands? No they don't!
Forget the violence do we have the right to go into a Gay club and sue because your bi-laws are bigoted?
I hope you say no to the last one, because it is much easier for us to turn that around on you.
<quoted text>
WTF? What are you talking about?

Who went into a ChickFilmygutup and beat anyone up?

Yeah Gang-members, do you mean White Homophobes?(Most of them closeted gay men.)

Do Gay clubs have bylaws?(BTW; Its BYLAW, was BI a Freudian slip on your part?)
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>How come the mainstream media has avoided this story?
I saw it on the local news and the Cable news last night and on the radio...and in the paper.

And funny, not a flat belly on any of the Chiknfryfatinmyveins patrons who came out in support. All were a bunch of lardsarses. All evolutionary losers!

I can only hope all Stupid Xtians eat more Chiknclogsmyheart...eat up! Maybe we can thin the herd when you find yourselves in the ER.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

The Lone Gunmen wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly, how does your post address mine?
FYI - it didnt. You cowardly went off subject. So lets try again.

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you one of those Far right Loons who now believes and holds as Doctrine that Corporations are People too?(do you even know what I'm referring to?)

Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Look Sticky Britches, corporations often reflect the viewpoints of their owners, like closing on Sunday and supporting traditional marriage.

When those views reflect the opinions of 98% of the public they are often applauded.Especially when they are Christian/American values!

All of you far left goofballs screwed up, Now What? All of your pro-homosexual networks like ABC,CNN,CBS, NBC, TNT have all been discredited! As well as your "Evolving" presidential candidate!

Your so called far right Christian bashing has finally caught up with you, what 30 queers in the Atlanta counter protest. Go ahead and run your mouth but you are about to find out this isn't Canada and that crap is not going to fly here!
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>More importantly, how does your post address mine?
FYI - it didnt. You cowardly went off subject. So lets try again.
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of those Far right Loons who now believes and holds as Doctrine that Corporations are People too?(do you even know what I'm referring to?)

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Hypocrite Buster wrote:
Really?????

Christian boycott Disney,Starbucks,Ford,JC Penney,Lowe’s Home Improvement,Best Buy,Heinz and Target. All for supporting homosexuals.

http://furiouspurpose.me/wp-content/uploads/2...
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

I got to hand to the homosexuals they conned alot of people for a longtime!
I was indifferent against homosexuals for years until I became aware of their attacks on Christianity.
Then and only then Did I find the data on homosexual diseases and their despicable behavior.

Things changed Wednesday, no longer will homosexuals be able to bully corporations anymore, THAT IS OVER!

There are a multitude of corporations that now know the truth and are unlikely to be bulled by homosexuals. Isn't Home Depot the big supporter of homosexuals and not Lowes? Maybe it's both.

30 homosexuals showed up to boycott Chick-fil-A in Atlanta and most of the locations had no boycotts at all.

100'S OF 1000'S showed up in support of Chick-fil-A. I told you a year ago people are tired of your Christian bashing and your activism.
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?????
Christian boycott Disney,Starbucks,Ford,JC Penney,Lowe’s Home Improvement,Best Buy,Heinz and Target. All for supporting homosexuals.
http://furiouspurpose.me/wp-content/uploads/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 min Cookie_Parker 12,058
Is being a nudist a sin 18 min Sceptical_Mal 70
apokalypsis (May '09) 2 hr LTT 1,081
A Message from Nettie 3 hr LTT 1,298
God is just 3 hr selatla 101
I am him 3 hr selatla 44
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 3 hr Flygerian 203
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 4 hr Mr Ironhart 1,479
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 4 hr Barnsweb 1,729