Reality

Madison, WI

#1994 Aug 3, 2012
Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>God assigned death. The Lord said to Moses. Umm, this was Leviticus 18, you asked for scripture and that is all you need to read. God assigned the punishment of death to the homosexuals caught in the act.
If you are gay or an unbeliever, you simply get to go to hell, until you change.
"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

Looks as if god then has a little stoning in your future. Oh and one more thing, if you are Jewish do you follow all 613 laws written in the Torah?

If you are a Christian why do you then referance the Torah.

315.Not to use the ornament of any object of idolatrous worship (Deut. 7:25)(CCN17).
316.Not to make use of an idol or its accessory objects, offerings, or libations (Deut. 7:26)(CCN18). See Grape Products.
317.Not to drink wine of idolaters (Deut. 32:38)(CCN15). See Grape Products.
318.Not to worship an idol in the way in which it is usually worshipped (Ex. 20:5)(CCN12).
319.Not to bow down to an idol, even if that is not its mode of worship (Ex. 20:5)(CCN11).

If you are a christian you have offended god. Especially if you are Catholic. I guess its bad news for you, stay stupid my friend

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#1995 Aug 3, 2012
Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Awesome, just awesome, OUR God is an awesome God, yes He is. I was set to post a very similar post to this very same person.
It is amazing that these people do not see that "judge not les ye be mjudged, for by the measure that ye judge ye shall ber judged" simply says do not be a hypocrite in your judgment.
This person is a hypocrite, because she judges and rthen says not to judge. She will make every excuse under a cloven hoaf why she can judge, but she can't be judged.
She will also read parts of 1 Corinthians, but not the entire book.
I think that she has good intentions, but she came from an atheist background, which means that she was void of parental love for God, family and her. She needs a teacher, a church home and a man of God to lead her.
Your GOD is too small.

Your puny God is unworthy of worship.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#1996 Aug 3, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Your GOD is too small.
Your puny God is unworthy of worship.
Hi, Lulu.

The ancient Hebrews kept God in a box.

“Atheism is the right choice”

Since: Jun 12

Ringwood, Australia

#1997 Aug 3, 2012
Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are a nut, and it reveal your stupidity. The fact that you feel that sexual abuse is normal, tells us all about you and your version of Christianity. The fact that you think that David was gay, also reveals that satan is your lord and master.
Yes, you said that you thought that everyone is born an atheist. That is a demonic lie. The anthesis of atheism is not Christianity. I never said that all were born Christians, so you are a liar, slew foot.
I will edcuate you, since you do not know what an atheist is defined as being.
Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities.[1][2] In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.[3][4][5] Most inclusively, atheism is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist.[4][5][6][7] Atheism is contrasted with theism,[8][9] which in its most general form is the belief that at least one deity exists.
That is the wikipedia definition.
It is impossible that anyone is born with an atheist mind, it is learned.
Actually, liar, I was born-again, so I did do something. You however have done nothing, except read a book and so you will die and go to hell, unless you do something.
Born atheist and born Christian, that is the most ridiculous and foolsih thing ever to come out of a human's mouth. Idiot, what about Jews, Hindus and Muslims, so are they born Christians then convert.
So, you are saying that WAAT, 50 plus accounts, Murphy, 50 plus accounts and Nettie, 50 plus accounts, are all deceptive and void of truth.
Maybe, it is you who are the deceiver and hypocrite liar.
I need to tell you that accepting Christ is a choice made of ones own free will at a time in their lives when one fully understands their choice. It is not an outcome of birth. Accepting Christ requires love, faithfulness, and effort, not just being born and doing nothing.
Your posts tell all about you that any of us need to know and the fact you feel being called a follower of Christ is an attack tells the rest.
May you truly accept Christ some day. You will find the peace and love you have been searching for all this time
100 percent without a shadow of a doubt we are all born atheists. Religion is taught after birth and depending upon where you are born, what religion if any.

You cannot dispute this fact.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

#1998 Aug 3, 2012
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
100 percent without a shadow of a doubt we are all born atheists. Religion is taught after birth and depending upon where you are born, what religion if any.
You cannot dispute this fact.
As defined:

atheist (&#712;e&#618;&#95 2;&#618;&#716;&#61 8;st)

— n
1. a person who does not believe in God or gods

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheis...

No one I have ever spoken with recalls a belief in God at birth except one person I have met on topix who swears he was born with an innate knowledge of God and that he has always been Christian. He swears everyone is born with an innate knowledge of their creator.

My child did not initiate the first communications about God and Christ, I did. Most Christian parents will tell you they initiated the first Christian discussions in their homes. I have never asked, but I would suppose that it is the same with all beliefs.

However, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs so I will not try to dissuade this person from believing what they will. I have gained a better insight into their POV through that conversation, so am grateful for them sharing.

Have a great weekend.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#2004 Aug 3, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Lulu.
The ancient Hebrews kept God in a box.
Pro-homosexuals tell how god thinks/feels and how God doesn't think/feel. At least from a box he got to speake his mind :)
Facebook

Castro Valley, CA

#2005 Aug 3, 2012
Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>200% without a shadow of a doubt, none of us are born atheists. Atheisms is taught after birth and depending upon where you are born, even satanism.
Really, how would you know? I guess that would make no one born a Christian either, right?

“Atheism is the right choice”

Since: Jun 12

Ringwood, Australia

#2006 Aug 4, 2012
Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>200% without a shadow of a doubt, none of us are born atheists. Atheisms is taught after birth and depending upon where you are born, even satanism.
Your 200% is not possible. Anyway my atheism was not taught to me, it was a choice I made after I realized Christianity or for that matter any religion was not for me.
Reality

Madison, WI

#2007 Aug 4, 2012
Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You are a clueless liar.
Atheist is a belief that there is no God. No child is born with this belief. it is taught.
It would be closer to agnosticism, but even that is learn behavior. No child opens his mouth and instead of saying "dada", says "no God".
If a child does not initiate communication about God, then the child does not initiate communication about there not being a God. You are jsut trying to excuse the sorry lot of parents that you grew.
I am sorry that you hate your parents.
Please, go to a church and learn something.
Wrong, we, all humans are born with out any religious convictions what so ever. We are born with out any advanced knowledge of a god/gods/goddesses. Its learned, now get a clue. In fact the entire lot is just mumbo jumbo.
Facebook

Castro Valley, CA

#2008 Aug 4, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, we, all humans are born with out any religious convictions what so ever. We are born with out any advanced knowledge of a god/gods/goddesses. Its learned, now get a clue. In fact the entire lot is just mumbo jumbo.
I thought religion was just a lot of Hocus Pocus....but hey, that's just my opinion lol!

“Upholding The Underdog”

Since: Jul 12

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#2009 Aug 4, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, we, all humans are born with out any religious convictions what so ever. We are born with out any advanced knowledge of a god/gods/goddesses. Its learned, now get a clue. In fact the entire lot is just mumbo jumbo.
Not true. You have no idea how others are born, and can only speak for yourself and those that have agreed with you. You aren't in the womb with us or there at birth. You are not with those that feel the presence and power of God before they even know what words are. Which is totally separate from being Born Again. Also, God isn't a religion. Religion is carnal and of this world and the reason there are so many types of beliefs, gods, and denominations of those that do believe in the Christ. The Lord God is Spiritual and chooses His vessels before we ever choose Him.
Reality

Madison, WI

#2010 Aug 4, 2012
Facebook wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought religion was just a lot of Hocus Pocus....but hey, that's just my opinion lol!
Shiet, if you think that some of these people are strange, go read what this idiot says......

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...

Then you will understand why we have laws baring incest.

“Clean Up Time”

Luckenbach, TX

#2011 Aug 4, 2012
The Christian point of view on this is simple. Your not born anything, atheist, christian etc... To be a Christian you have to accept Jesus as your savior, to be anything else you have to believe or not believe. You are however born innocent and free from sin. Therefor if a tragic event happens and the baby would die or get killed for whatever reason that child's spirit would still go to heaven.

“Upholding The Underdog”

Since: Jul 12

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

#2012 Aug 4, 2012
KICK_ASS wrote:
The Christian point of view on this is simple. Your not born anything, atheist, christian etc... To be a Christian you have to accept Jesus as your savior, to be anything else you have to believe or not believe. You are however born innocent and free from sin. Therefor if a tragic event happens and the baby would die or get killed for whatever reason that child's spirit would still go to heaven.
That's YOUR opinion only which is irrelevant and uneducated. You're not the spokesman for Christianity anymore than you are for Chuck Norris. You're just an unlearned mouthy punk. And NO, not all babies go to heaven, another unlearned opinion on your part. You show me one single place the Bible states that. Outside of that, you only know your indoctrination, which is false.

bring others to Christ

#2014 Aug 4, 2012
Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>First, if you want a permalink, then go find it. If you don't believe me when I post it, then that is an issue between satan and you. Got it.
I need not look for the permalink as I and you know it does not exist. As you just demonstrated by not posted it, neither of us can find a permalink that does not exist. Since none of my posts have been removed, we both know I never stated what you claimed.

Have a great weekend.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2018 Aug 4, 2012
Cyber Crime Investigation wrote:
<quoted text>
That's YOUR opinion only which is irrelevant and uneducated. You're not the spokesman for Christianity anymore than you are for Chuck Norris. You're just an unlearned mouthy punk. And NO, not all babies go to heaven, another unlearned opinion on your part. You show me one single place the Bible states that. Outside of that, you only know your indoctrination, which is false.
Luke 18:15-16 ESV
Now they were bringing even infants to him that he might touch them. And when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them to him, saying,“Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.
Matthew 18:3 ESV
And said,“Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

http://www.catholic.com/thisrock/2005/0512fea...

It says:

"People who have never had an opportunity to hear of Christ and his Church—and those Christians whose minds have been closed to the truth of the Church by their conditioning—are not necessarily cut off from God’s mercy. Vatican II phrases the doctrine in these terms:
Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their consciences—those too may achieve eternal salvation (LG 16).

Since Christ died for all, and since all men are in fact called to one and the same destiny, which is divine, we must hold that the Holy Spirit offers to all the possibility of being made partakers, in a way known to God, of the Paschal mystery (Gaudium et Spes 22)."

It also says:

Every man who is ignorant of the gospel of Christ and of his Church but seeks the truth and does the will of God in accordance with his understanding of it can be saved. It may be supposed that such persons would have desired baptism explicitly if they had known its necessity (CCC 1260).

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2019 Aug 4, 2012
<quoted text>
I believe that the Bible teaches us that some will be saved who are not "Christian" in this life; maybe they never heard of Jesus, but I believe they are judged and condemned or saved by their works.

FIrst of all, we know from scripture that "all creation declares the glory of God." So even if someone has never heard nor been told of Jesus, there is some "knowing" that there is a God. A good chapter to read related to this is Wisdom chapter 13.

Romans 2 tells us this:

13 For it is not those who hear the law who are just in the sight of God; rather, those who observe the law will be justified.
14 For when the Gentiles who do not have the law by nature observe the prescriptions of the law, they are a law for themselves even though they do not have the law.
15 They show that the demands of the law are written in their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even defend them
16 on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge people's hidden works through Christ Jesus.

Are you familiar with the "sheep and the goats" judgment? It begins in Matthew 25:31 and goes to the end of the chapter.

Personally, I believe that judgment is not for Christians, but for non-believers . Note that the people being judged weren't aware that the things they were doing, was being done "for" Christ. They simply did them (or didn't do them) based on their own conscience.

“Clean Up Time”

Luckenbach, TX

#2020 Aug 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Here it is, I found it!

Watch it and Weep

http://youtu.be/_atqPcXvcr0

HAR HAR HAR

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#2024 Aug 4, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiet, if you think that some of these people are strange, go read what this idiot says......
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
Then you will understand why we have laws baring incest.
I did go and read it. I understand!

bring others to Christ

#2027 Aug 4, 2012
KICK_ASS wrote:
Hubby and I spoke at length about this last night. We agreed on a term for people not old enough to make a choice (babies/preadolescences)--inno cents without faith. Then, I get on here today and you pretty much covered what we talked about already LOL.

He strongly feels atheists, by connotation, make a choice whereas I am a person that usually goes strictly by denotation which does not imply any choice in the definition. So, since our core beliefs on the subject are the same, just splitting hairs on definitions, we picked a term that better suits us both.

God bless you and yours :).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why doesent God cure cancer? 1 hr Skeptic 393
Imagine that you had to tell an alien about God... 1 hr Skeptic 37
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr River Tam 2,020
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 2 hr Barnsweb 4,100
God lied and sepent/satan told truth (Jul '10) 3 hr NDanger 123
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 hr Gary Coaldigger 16,523
Why doesent God help? 5 hr dollarsbill 285
HERE is WHAT DEMON POSSESSION LOOKS LIKE 6 hr Gary Coaldigger 67
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 6 hr dollarsbill 161

Christian People Search