“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1373 May 26, 2012
Kerdy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you apparently have not been paying attention to the Catholic Church lately. You couldn’t be more opposite of what they are teaching today and clearly not in touch with “most America Catholics”.
Like I said, you know little about the Catholic Church.
And, how can YOU possible be 'in touch' with most American Catholics, hon?

LMAO

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1374 May 26, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said:
you didn't know; you had to look it up.
This does not mean they aren't Catholic anymore at all.
You don't understand excommunication at all.
When you are no longer in communion with the Catholic Church, you are no longer considered or viewed as Catholic in the truest sense. What you are doing is using partial definition to support your claim.

“Yes we can. Change is good.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1375 May 26, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Keep reading, folks, and you will find that Kurdy knows less about the Catholic faith than Wayne does.
Everybody knows more about the RCC than you do. You rely on cut and paste and obviously know nothing yourself.

Location hidden

#1376 May 26, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Keep reading, folks, and you will find that Nettie knows less about the Catholic faith than children do.
I agree.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#1377 May 26, 2012
Kerdy 1 wrote:
Which is why I added, "Claim the title". I wouldn’t necessarily say most, but there is a dishearteningly large number who match your description.
I think we can agree on at least one main point then. We both wish people would put more thought into their religious beliefs. I think it's reasonable to assume that there would be less believers if that were the case (ie. many 'false' believers, such as those who inherited their beliefs from their culture and parents, would realize they didn't really believe). Therefore, Christians would have less political power; less potential to enforce creationism into classrooms, less power to fight gay marriage/abortion rights, and generally less power to push other fundamentalist Christian values into the public sphere.

Is that something you'd be willing to accept?

Location hidden

#1378 May 26, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you know little about the Catholic Church.
And, how can YOU possible be 'in touch' with most American Catholics, hon?
LMAO
Unlike you, I aspire to be a member of the Church. I do not reject her teachings and hope they change due to my personal desires. I embrace her entirely and submit myself to her teachings. Perhaps you should try the same. You will find it a wonderful state of existence.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#1379 May 26, 2012
Kerdy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I aspire to be a member of the Church. I do not reject her teachings and hope they change due to my personal desires. I embrace her entirely and submit myself to her teachings. Perhaps you should try the same. You will find it a wonderful state of existence.
Oh,'they' didn't find out you are full of s**t yet?
They will; give it time.

Location hidden

#1380 May 26, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,'they' didn't find out you are full of s**t yet?
They will; give it time.
Amazing response. Is this how you live your entire life? Childish and provocative foolishness or do you ever pony up with intelligible responses?

Location hidden

#1381 May 26, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
They will; give it time.
You finally meet someone who IS what you claim and still you attempt to convince people of your lies. The act is over and anyone with any capacity for any level of comprehension knows this.
Sola Scriptura

Huntington, WV

#1382 May 26, 2012
Blaze_ wrote:
Wayne, is this an actual quote from Seentheotherside in this thread?(Scary Thought, March 16 2010, post 1022 from my screen)
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Hmmm, I don't see anything from seensatanandthoughthewasGod on that particular page.
Sola Scriptura

Huntington, WV

#1383 May 26, 2012
Kerdy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Currently, they are attempting everything possible to keep this from happening, but if things continue on their current path, mass excommunications are coming. Seriously, do you not pay attention?
Why would she? It would upset her thoughts of grandeur.
Sola Scriptura

Huntington, WV

#1384 May 26, 2012
Kerdy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally meet someone who IS what you claim and still you attempt to convince people of your lies. The act is over and anyone with any capacity for any level of comprehension knows this.
Kerdy 1. Seems I remember you being one of the catholics that really IS a catholic. Unlike Nettie of course.
Sola Scriptura

Huntington, WV

#1385 May 26, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
They will; give it time.
And it takes another catholic to bring out Nettie's true, judgmental, hypocritical self.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#1386 May 26, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
And it takes another catholic to bring out Nettie's true, judgmental, hypocritical self.
Kerdy was never a Catholic.
At one time, he claimed to be a Baptist preacher, among other job titles.
IF he is a Catholic now, he did not say so.

Again, Wayne, half of the US Catholics support the idea of same-sex marriage.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#1391 May 26, 2012
Blaze_ wrote:
<quoted text>Chick, I'm not sure what initially ticked you off in life. Was it having a baby come out sideways? Was there a fly in your soup? Was it a lover who said he (or lol, she) would never hurt you but did? Is it a nervous tick? Is it a tightly-grouped colony of fleas near one of your bodily orifices that's doing a football stadium wave which is making you irritable?
Just a little dark humor above. I know that it wasn't Blaze_ who initially set you off, that is unless of course I had been reincarnated, but that is not something that I believe in.
Find rest for your soul ToC, it can truly only be found in The Lord Jesus Christ. You will turn from a TickedOffChick to a
TooBlessedToBeDepressedChick.
Have a good day.
You wrote: "Is it a tightly-grouped colony of fleas near one of your bodily orifices that's doing a football stadium wave which is making you irritable?"

That’s more an obscene debasement, than “black humor“.
Are you the “Doc“? You sure sound like him. His perverted remarks are very similar to yours. He too, claims to be a Christian.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#1395 May 26, 2012
Star_Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe it's just jackasses like you that tic her off.
Exactly!
Sola Scriptura

Huntington, WV

#1396 May 26, 2012
Star_Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, but with his twisted thinking, writing style, and obsession with searching the Topix archives for anything he can find on me to sickly misrepresent them, would fit poster Skumbucket/Skombolis. Because of his criminal background, honesty, morals, or anything even remotely decent is lacking in him.
That, and Blaze seemed to think I was "gone", while the Doc knew I was still here.
You are a twisted, sick, lying, fake spiritualist, God hating reprobate.
Sola Scriptura

Huntington, WV

#1398 May 26, 2012
Star_Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
If Wayne hates me this much, I know I'm on the right track.
Ok, my experiment worked. I used the same language you yourself use. Now, why do you hate Christians so much?
Sola Scriptura

Huntington, WV

#1400 May 26, 2012
Star_Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying, it is not the same, hardly. You stated:
"You are a twisted, sick, lying, fake spiritualist, God hating reprobate.
1. I am very straight forward.
2. Ok, so maybe I haven't been feeling all that well lately.
3. You have yet to prove even one lie. A person is not a liar based upon your lies or false accusations.
4. Nope, not a spiritualist:
spiritualism
— n
1. the belief that the disembodied spirits of the dead, surviving in another world, can communicate with the living in this world, esp through mediums
2. the doctrines and practices associated with this belief
5. Nope, do not hate god. Find a post where I ever said that. You cannot.
1.) In a twisted way.

2.) You haven't felt well since you hit your head years ago.

3.) When you say the bible is a book of lies and that Jesus Christ is a corpse, THAT is a LIE.

4.) Yes, you are a spiritualist. You even had a conversation once with WIP about sexual experiences with spirits and you said you couldn't handle it.

Quit LYING!

5.)And you DO hate the God of the bible. It is evident in every one of your posts whether you actually USE the word hate or not.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1402 May 27, 2012
Tickedoffchick wrote:
It appears that fundies never learned how to follow Jesus. They never learned the lessons of love that Jesus taught.
Jesus said, "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.

Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;

and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

What did Jesus mean by the above?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 22 min Chelsee11 14,748
A MESSAGE TO YOU - TV CHRISTIANS - (idiots) 28 min God the son 5
FOR YOU THAT WATCH "FRANCIS and FRIENDS" 30 min God the son 7
abortions it's not us to judge 40 min QUITTNER Oct 24 2014 22
MESSAGE FOR YOU THAT WATCH "ASK The PASTOR" 42 min Pastor LDM 5
Proof of God 47 min God the son 129
Pope Francis. Man of God or False Prophet? (Feb '14) 50 min Pastor LDM 427
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 3 hr God the son 3,353

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE