Comments
301 - 320 of 411 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2013
Huntington Sissy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#366
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she makes her own reality and the idiots that follow her drink her Kool-Aid.
The castle will crumble soon.
;)
Delusional troll.

It's you inbred infested trolls that have the warped sense of reality. I mean or all the great things man has accomplished, and can accomplish, you sit there in your own feces writing hateful childish crap on a computer day after wasted day, and think you're hot sh*t. The only hot sh*t you are is the sh*t you're sitting in.

Pathetic loser boy.
Sunfeces512

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#367
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Sundog512 wrote:
Yes, I have lots of wisecracks.
You, on the other hand, have absolutely nothing to offer but lies and pablum.
<quoted text>
Get your stinking head out of your a$$ little boy troll, you got that backwards. I have not seen you post anything but lies. Stupid childish ones at that. You are such an inbred loser.
MRSMURPHY

Lorain, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#369
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk again, Murph?
It's okay....,maybe being drunk will help you forget how butt ugly you are.
I am so living rent free in your cranium. And now you constnatly fantasize about my looks. Even on vacation... OBSESSED troll. I laugh at you........
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahhahhhha

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#370
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>I am so living rent free in your cranium. And now you constnatly fantasize about my looks. Even on vacation... OBSESSED troll. I laugh at you........
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahhahhhha
Laughing burns some calories, Porky, so you should be thanking me for helping you lose weight.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#371
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Star_Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
For you WV inbreds - What's the difference between Virginia and West Virginia?
In Virginia, Moosehead is a beer. In West Virginia it's a misdemeanor.
lol, Coming from the troll who hides in the middle of the night to post!

lol
helper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#372
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, Coming from the troll who hides in the middle of the night to post!
lol
Who do you think Star_ Walker is?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#373
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

helper wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think Star_ Walker is?
EZ, the same poster that got busted out using the UK proxy! That was funny too! He clearly got busted and what did he do: Typical ilk strategy ofcourse

LIE LIE LIE, DENY DENY DENY!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

“Upholding The Underdog”

Since: Jul 12

Cyber Bullies Nightmare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#374
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>EZ, the same poster that got busted out using the UK proxy! That was funny too! He clearly got busted and what did he do: Typical ilk strategy ofcourse
LIE LIE LIE, DENY DENY DENY!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
So you're ilk obviously. How's that vacation coming? Fish get any bites from you yet. Heard you've been swimming nude with a school of carp, suckas. Maybe you'll get lucky. You can always use your feathers as lures, I'm sure it's all you've got with you.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/sucker%20f...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#375
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Cyber Crime Investigation wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're ilk obviously. How's that vacation coming? Fish get any bites from you yet. Heard you've been swimming nude with a school of carp, suckas. Maybe you'll get lucky. You can always use your feathers as lures, I'm sure it's all you've got with you.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/sucker%20f...
Im in vacation? LOL Hey how bout we make a bet Ace! I bet I can prove without the shadow of doubt Im not Sundog and prove how much your crappy detective skills SUCK!

If I win you have to write a post telling everyone how much you suck and HG is the greatest. If you win, I'll never post on the Christian forum again!

Sound good Ace?

Come on how sure are you?

I guess we will see!

lol
helper

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#376
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>EZ, the same poster that got busted out using the UK proxy! That was funny too! He clearly got busted and what did he do: Typical ilk strategy ofcourse
LIE LIE LIE, DENY DENY DENY!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
So you're saying the troll is SeenisFlawesome.

You would be correct on all counts!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#377
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Im in vacation? LOL Hey how bout we make a bet Ace! I bet I can prove without the shadow of doubt Im not Sundog and prove how much your crappy detective skills SUCK!
If I win you have to write a post telling everyone how much you suck and HG is the greatest. If you win, I'll never post on the Christian forum again!
Sound good Ace?
Come on how sure are you?
I guess we will see!
lol
I got a gazillion that says HG is right!

He always is!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#378
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

The Gazillionaire wrote:
<quoted text> I got a gazillion that says HG is right!
He always is!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Only in your own demented minf, HG! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#379
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your own demented minf, HG! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
lol I dont even have to say it do I?

But I will!

YOU MADE A TYPO!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!!!

LOL, Guys seriously this is some funny stuff!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#382
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are a racist and now you dare to imply a prejudice towards the South, slave owners, the KKK, skinhead, those who lynched blacks and killed Jews.
Laudy, next you will call us prejudiced againt Hitler and the Nazis.
You claim that you were 15 and did not understand and say you move. You then say that you racsit are still resentful of busing and integration. You actually went and met the racist prick, Wallace.
Now, you say that people who are not racist must have just read aobut it and not lived it.
You do not know who you are talking to or what I have seen with my own eyes. I guarantee my experience trumps yours, and I am left as not a racist and you justify your racism.
I do not and never have supported any kind of hatred/prejudice toward anyone, regardless of their race or religion, etc.
I did meet Wallace when he ran for governor the first time, he lost that first time, btw.
Several of us teens had a summer job passing out bumper stickers for his opponent, Patterson. I was fourteen years old then. Wallace and his staff came to my hometown to appear on local tv and us girls ran out to his car and asked if we could put some Patterson stickers on all the Wallace ones, which covered that car. He was in the backseat; there were four men in the car.
He leaned forward and shook our hands and asked us to come over to his headquarters and work for him, cause we showed some spunk doing what we did.
I doubt any and all that you might ever have to say about growing up in the south during that time; I just don't believe you, nor do I believe any and all your posts either.
You are a troll.
I am not.
I am honest.
You are not.
Simple.
MRSMURPHY

Lorain, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#384
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol I dont even have to say it do I?
But I will!
YOU MADE A TYPO!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!!!
LOL, Guys seriously this is some funny stuff!
Huntington Guy THE HYPOCRITE
“Tips Hat to Ruby”

Since: Nov 10

6,621

Oh nooo's I got busted by the spelling and grammar police again! lol, Do you really think I'm going to waste my time proof reading topix post to a bunch of morons? lol If you do, well the YOUR stupid!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#385
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Poor Murph. You try so hard, but you fail so fat....er, um, I mean bad.
MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>Huntington Guy THE HYPOCRITE
“Tips Hat to Ruby”
Since: Nov 10
6,621
Oh nooo's I got busted by the spelling and grammar police again! lol, Do you really think I'm going to waste my time proof reading topix post to a bunch of morons? lol If you do, well the YOUR stupid!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#386
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

If it is important enough to them, we could probably have TM8 come over here and straighten them out...if they want to draw that much attention to this thread, but it would be fine with me.
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Im in vacation? LOL Hey how bout we make a bet Ace! I bet I can prove without the shadow of doubt Im not Sundog and prove how much your crappy detective skills SUCK!
If I win you have to write a post telling everyone how much you suck and HG is the greatest. If you win, I'll never post on the Christian forum again!
Sound good Ace?
Come on how sure are you?
I guess we will see!
lol
MRSMURPHY

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#387
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sundog512 wrote:
If it is important enough to them, we could probably have TM8 come over here and straighten them out...if they want to draw that much attention to this thread, but it would be fine with me.
<quoted text>
Of course you have to bring a mod to do your dirty work. You suck at it yourself. LOSER.
MRSMURPHY

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#388
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sundog512 wrote:
If it is important enough to them, we could probably have TM8 come over here and straighten them out...if they want to draw that much attention to this thread, but it would be fine with me.
<quoted text>
You can buy a set of balls from a web site, they might help you to be a man, then maybe you can straighten people out on your own.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#389
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>You can buy a set of balls from a web site, they might help you to be a man, then maybe you can straighten people out on your own.
Why don't I just take my balls off your head, nutsack head? Then I'd have that set you are so concerns about.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Corn is from the Americas Why is it in the Bible? (May '08) 55 min Jammercolo 37
There Is No Benefit For Believing In God 1 hr Mr Ironhart 890
A Message from Nettie 2 hr LTT 1,320
apokalypsis (May '09) 2 hr LTT 1,083
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr -Lea- 12,417
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 3 hr Flygerian 210
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 4 hr Nc resident 1,500
...Christianity's explanation of race 6 hr Nc resident 113
•••
•••