Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,303

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#139783 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
ACRID SMELL:
The faculty of smell has opened up further in me with the accompanying micro-vision since a few days and from today morning a pungent or acrid smell is pervading the whole atmosphere. Initially, i thought the acrid smell was confined to my area but later soon realized that the smell was spread out everywhere when i checked other places as well. The vision accompanying this terrible smell is a mass of brownish-black swirls. It's a vital force of decomposition which has either been dislodged from the vital world or it has disintegrated after being pushed out. The supramental descent has dislodged all the asura forces from their vital habitations and this has created a flurry among them and has further intensified the tussle between the descending supramental force and the dislodged adverse vital forces. The smell is choking and the brownish-black swirls that're visible in the subtle atmosphere everywhere are horrible and my eyes are watery and red. Breathing is also not as easy.
Are you sure you didnt get brownie mix on your glasses again?
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#139785 Jul 11, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran NEVER said that Allah created mountains to control earth quakes!! There is no mention of Earth Quakes (ZILZAL in Arabic) when Mountains are discussed.
Quran says that Allah fixed mountains on earth, so it does not shake and remain "fluid" due to constant motion. This slight shaking all the time is different from Earth Quakes.
If it was a mistake it is forgivable, but if it was deliberate attempt to malign Quran and mislead people then it is devilish!!
That description you offered sounds to me a lot like an earth quake

My guess is that there are no mention of earthquakes with mountains in the Quran because they lacked the science. Seismology was founded by the Portugese and refined by Chinese.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#139788 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
MUQ:
Hypogamous Muslim idiot,
1) Tell me how are mountains formed?
2) Is the stability of the earth due to mountains or is it due to the peculiar distribution of mass and the balance of the various forces such as centripetal, centrifugal, gravity and Coriolis among others?

3) What gives the earth its specific geoid shape?

4) How do plate tectonics influence earthquakes? Any other factors that account for earthquakes?
Answer these questions and don't hide in Allah's rear since that fool cannot save you from the coming destruction.
You do realize that the premise behind #3 alone could be considered as apostasy by more than a few posters here.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#139789 Jul 11, 2012
Now our false yogi is in full flow. He is unable to control his emotions which is a sure shot sign for a false yogi.

He keeps asking questions about mountains as if Quran is a book of geology.

What comments Quran has made are 100 % accurate and NONE has been contradicted by modern science. In fact Quran made statements that were not discovered till the last 100 years or some a few decades back.

And this false yogi expects that I will enter into never ending discussions with him, like the ones he is having with Frijoles, Buford, and their likes.

If he thinks like that, then he has underestimated me. As per me his posts are not worth touching even with a ten feet pole.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#139790 Jul 11, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Now our false yogi is in full flow. He is unable to control his emotions which is a sure shot sign for a false yogi.
He keeps asking questions about mountains as if Quran is a book of geology.
What comments Quran has made are 100 % accurate and NONE has been contradicted by modern science. In fact Quran made statements that were not discovered till the last 100 years or some a few decades back.
And this false yogi expects that I will enter into never ending discussions with him, like the ones he is having with Frijoles, Buford, and their likes.
If he thinks like that, then he has underestimated me. As per me his posts are not worth touching even with a ten feet pole.
Please explain using modern scientific principles how your prophet ascended into the heavens on a white horse.
Q-D-S

Australia

#139791 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
ACRID SMELL:
The faculty of smell has opened up further in me with the accompanying micro-vision since a few days and from today morning a pungent or acrid smell is pervading the whole atmosphere. Initially, i thought the acrid smell was confined to my area but later soon realized that the smell was spread out everywhere when i checked other places as well. The vision accompanying this terrible smell is a mass of brownish-black swirls. It's a vital force of decomposition which has either been dislodged from the vital world or it has disintegrated after being pushed out. The supramental descent has dislodged all the asura forces from their vital habitations and this has created a flurry among them and has further intensified the tussle between the descending supramental force and the dislodged adverse vital forces. The smell is choking and the brownish-black swirls that're visible in the subtle atmosphere everywhere are horrible and my eyes are watery and red. Breathing is also not as easy.
The living creator is about to cause an earth quake to happen in India, near mountain range temples to collapse!
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#139792 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
i know how to extract the best from people and situations so that results are maximized and everyone is happy, efficient and prosperous.
yep yep yep
Juts A Mohel

Scranton, PA

#139793 Jul 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain using modern scientific principles how your prophet ascended into the heavens on a white horse.
Maybe, it was a cherub, a guardian of Gan Edhen, according to TheTorah(I use our pereverted Rebbe's style)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherub

Hey when we discuss about leviathan ? well, I'm not talking about Hobbe's master piece

when the pot calling the kettle black... LOL
Juts A Mohel

Scranton, PA

#139794 Jul 11, 2012
Can any circumisied person here explain with modern scientific principles why they suffer this genetic disease

http://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.org/

Now i know why woody allen took korean girl as his spouse,yes, he doesn't want his son get that maple syrup urine disease (sounds yummy LOL)
Juts A Mohel

Scranton, PA

#139795 Jul 11, 2012
'circumcised
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#139796 Jul 11, 2012
Juts A Mohel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, it was a cherub, a guardian of Gan Edhen, according to TheTorah(I use our pereverted Rebbe's style)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherub
Hey when we discuss about leviathan ? well, I'm not talking about Hobbe's master piece
when the pot calling the kettle black... LOL
Why? I never said Torah was used to support science.

It appears the mohel cut off more than your foreskin.
Buford

New Orleans, LA

#139797 Jul 11, 2012
MUQ wrote:
What comments Quran has made are 100 % accurate and NONE has been contradicted by modern science.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_i...

Mountains are usually formed and produced by the movement of lithospheric plates, either orogenic movement or epeirogenic movement. They are not thrown downward like pegs.

"And He hath cast into the earth firm hills that it quake not with you, and streams and roads that ye may find a way." Qur'an 16:15
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#139798 Jul 11, 2012
Juts A Mohel wrote:
Can any circumisied person here explain with modern scientific principles why they suffer this genetic disease
http://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.org/
Now i know why woody allen took korean girl as his spouse,yes, he doesn't want his son get that maple syrup urine disease (sounds yummy LOL)
You are bizarre. That website explains all. Why you would be against a site that is trying to help people is beyond me.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#139801 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
MUHAMMAD'S MERAJ - DOES IT HAVE A GROSS PHYSICAL SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION?
3) To even ask the question whether a mystical experience like the Meraj can be explained in gross physical scientific terms is illogical.
Perhaps you should adress that question to MUQ - as he posited that you could.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#139802 Jul 11, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_i...
Mountains are usually formed and produced by the movement of lithospheric plates, either orogenic movement or epeirogenic movement. They are not thrown downward like pegs.
"And He hath cast into the earth firm hills that it quake not with you, and streams and roads that ye may find a way." Qur'an 16:15
I think the main problem with the passage is that it is trying to make a molehill out of a mountain.
Just A Mohel

Scranton, PA

#139805 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Excessive, rampant and persistent inbreeding, incest and hypogamy down the ages is the reason why the Jews are victims of numerous genetic diseases.
2) Besides, serious personality defects can also mutate the physical, vital and psychological force fields encapsulated in the genes leading to mental, emotional and physical disorders.
3) In addition, the incidence of mental diseases and homosexuality/bisexuality is very high among the Jews due to both the above reasons.
3) Finally, from a yogic perspective, most Jews are possessed due to all the above reasons and on account of their perverse religious beliefs centered on demon worship.
This is a very cogent explanation that i looking for
Aamir

United States

#139807 Jul 11, 2012
I think I might be the only Muslim who doesn't want Christian women to convert to Islam. I have valid reasons. Here they are: they will corrupt our women. Bring skimpy clothing into Islam. Introduce having sex with multiple men into Islam. Introduce having sex on the first date to Muslim women. Turn inslam into a white trailer trash park. Introduce bestiality to Muslim women. Introduce having sex with multiple men at the same time. Introduce having multiple children with multiple men to our beautiful women. Introduce g-string and tiny skirts that reveal butt chicks and vagina to young and impressionable muslim girls. Introduce lesbianism to our women. Introduce alcoholism to Islam. Introduce losing virginity before the age of 15 to complete strangers. Destroy the sanctity of marriage. Destroy our moral fabric. Turn our women into western sluts. Teach our women how to exchange money for sex. Teach our women how to get a wealthy men to marry them, then seek divorce and take half of everything. Teach our women how to abandon their children. Teach our women how to disrespect us. Teach our women how to be the boss of the household and crack the whip. Destroy the rich culture of Islam. Teach our women to sleep around with everything that has a penis. Teach our women how to smoke. Introduce burger king to middle east to fatten our beautiful women. Teach Arab and muslim girls how to rebel against parents. Destroy inslam within in. Turn our mosques into brothels and prostitution training camps like christian churches are. Teach the shaikh how to molest and have sex with young girls and boys like christians priests do. Darn, this is too much. I'm afraid I'll have to stop it here.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#139808 Jul 11, 2012
Aamir wrote:
I think I might be the only Muslim who doesn't want Christian women to convert to Islam. I have valid reasons. Here they are: they will corrupt our women. Bring skimpy clothing into Islam. Introduce having sex with multiple men into Islam. Introduce having sex on the first date to Muslim women. Turn inslam into a white trailer trash park. Introduce bestiality to Muslim women. Introduce having sex with multiple men at the same time. Introduce having multiple children with multiple men to our beautiful women. Introduce g-string and tiny skirts that reveal butt chicks and vagina to young and impressionable muslim girls. Introduce lesbianism to our women. Introduce alcoholism to Islam. Introduce losing virginity before the age of 15 to complete strangers. Destroy the sanctity of marriage. Destroy our moral fabric. Turn our women into western sluts. Teach our women how to exchange money for sex. Teach our women how to get a wealthy men to marry them, then seek divorce and take half of everything. Teach our women how to abandon their children. Teach our women how to disrespect us. Teach our women how to be the boss of the household and crack the whip. Destroy the rich culture of Islam. Teach our women to sleep around with everything that has a penis. Teach our women how to smoke. Introduce burger king to middle east to fatten our beautiful women. Teach Arab and muslim girls how to rebel against parents. Destroy inslam within in. Turn our mosques into brothels and prostitution training camps like christian churches are. Teach the shaikh how to molest and have sex with young girls and boys like christians priests do. Darn, this is too much. I'm afraid I'll have to stop it here.
Yep, you are the only Muslim here, who has written that nonsense.

bmz

Singapore

#139813 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
BAN ON USURY: MORE ISLAMIC NONSENSE
Similarly, i fail to understand the ban on usury in Islam.
Jesus, the Jew, too, was against usury.
Let's find out if their objections are valid and make sense:
1) If the sale of goods, profit sharing from business enterprise and money made on lease of property are permitted then why can't money be made on money by way of interest by loaning it out to those parties who can afford to pay interest on it?
2) Of course, the poor should not be exploited in the process. Charity should serve the purpose of helping the needy.
3) Ultimately, production of goods, creation of services and purchase of property depend on money.
4) Without money being pumped in, none of these - goods, services, infrastructure, property - can come into existence.
5) If the basis of production of goods, creation of services and purchase of property (land/real estate) is cash or money then why the hesitancy in making money on money loaned out at reasonable interest to parties who can afford it and who can use the money profitably to generate more wealth as in the case of businessmen who take huge loans from financial institutions and use that to further expand their businesses or to generate more wealth?
6) In the ultimate analysis, everything boils down to money.
7) No money = No production of goods and services and no purchase of property to lease out later to interested parties.
8) Even the sale of goods and services and income earned on renting out property is in terms of money. LOL.
CONCLUSION: So, everything begins and ends with money.
So, why the hesitancy is making money on money loaned out at interest?
Another case of flawed Islamic logic.
There goes the ignorant fool again.

You wrote: " 2) Of course, the poor should not be exploited in the process. Charity should serve the purpose of helping the needy."

That is exactly the message of Islam, Fool! Trade is lawful. Usury is not!

And the wealthy should not rip off others.

bmz

Singapore

#139814 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
MUHAMMAD'S MERAJ - DOES IT HAVE A GROSS PHYSICAL SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION?
1) Meraj or Muhammad's journey into the supraphysical planes (heavens) cannot be explained on the basis of gross physical scientific explanations.
2) Meraj was an ascent into the higher planes of consciousness during trance state with the winged white horse, Buraq, being the vital consciousness-force formation representing the rising kundalini into the Cosmic Mind Plane or to be precise into the Cosmic Illumined Mind Plane - the lowly 7th heaven which is the seat of the minor archetypal being named Allah.
3) To even ask the question whether a mystical experience like the Meraj can be explained in gross physical scientific terms is illogical.
It was a vision, Dunce!

What bullshit is this? "vital consciousness-force formation representing the rising kundalini into the Cosmic Mind Plane or to be precise into the Cosmic Illumined Mind Plan"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min guest 559,312
Saint of the Day thread (May '10) 54 min MichelleMC 2,526
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 6 hr kent 219,630
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 7 hr kent 1,230
Six LI Catholic Elementary Schools to Close (Dec '11) 11 hr 31 years an RN 266
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 15 hr Cat74 11
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 17 hr kent 83,896
More from around the web