Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
133,521 - 133,540 of 200,099 Comments Last updated 45 min ago

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Borg3of7 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO...ow...ow! my side hurts...LMFAO...ONLY every single one of them!!! LOL Thanx for the side splitting laughter this morning!....PEACE & LOVE
After you calm down, looking at the question from a religious perspective, the question is valid.:-)
Angel of Death

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
you know Frijoles, i have come to the conclusion. that weird would be, a world that speaks the same way i do about G-D normaly. weird would be, somebody who understands me here and now in TheTorah. i hate to hav't to admit it, but i may need to go to looney town, to find out who framed the silly wabbee.
Well at least I understand you, yet they do not head your advice and wisdom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Prime example of how Joel's dementia works.
First he laments the position of India's poor and middle class:
<quoted text>
Note the word "Sad".
Then when we point out that there exists press of immigration to the US from India and some point out the strain on our country, suddenly Joel now has disdain for the middle class forgetting his prior empathy for their plight.
I'll tell you what's sad. Joel writes out his arrogance and disdain for the common or unfortunate person who may not have received riches or a more "refined" whatever way of life he adores.(I don't think it's refined, but that's another story. I think it's filth, based on how Joel describes it, and how the rich and famous live in their stupendous filth for the most part.) His rank disdain and lack of compassion both from him and his superpowers is certainly shared by many, many, many, both glorious (as the superpowers are) and inglorious (as Joel is), which is one reason why the world is in the miserable shape it's in.
Angel of Death

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Allah is a semi-demon.
Interesting from an Indian man whom worships demons within the Hindu idols. Covering your own shame to that of another shame.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us first discuss about the God you seem to believe in. What is your concept about God? We can discuss other things afterwards.
Was that a difficult question to answer yes or no? if I asked you if you think that some who are called prophets may not be speaking for God? Now that I think about it, it may be too difficult for you to answer yes or no. But the Bible tells us that there are false prophets in the world. I'd like to know what you think though about whether there are false prophets that either are alive, or have been alive. If it requires a deeper response than 'yes' or 'no,' that's ok, just let me know that it requires more than a yes or no answer. Thanks. then we can at least settle that one for the moment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

MUQ - my "concept of God" is what He tells about himself in the pages of the Bible. That is where I draw my concept from. However, for starters I will provide the following concept that Moses wrote at Deuteronomy 32:3,4

"I will proclaim the name of the Lord.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
He is the Rock, his works are perfect,
and all his ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is he."
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee, I think you and Christ Jake should sit down and talk it out. Brother Jake has his own yacht.
There was no messiah in TheTorah. So, we can fit both of you in TheTopix.
rabbee: excuse you! what in the hell, do you think Noach, Avraham, Yeetzak, Yoseph, Moshe, Aaron, Daveed and Shlomoh, all are? what are you, the son of the village idiot?

there are many messiahs, mentioned in TheTorah. but there is still only, One HaMosheeach described in TheTorah. and you don't even have to read, past the first Little Book in TheTorah to discover this.

and even with all of your lying, this time here in TheTorah. is no different, than in any of the others. i don't care how much you lie, it still does not physically exclude you from being here in TheTorah again. all your doing is screwing yourself, for your not being here in TheTorah with your blastphemy.

according to TheTorah, i am the only one actually here in TheTorah today. because of all you nobody elses, are here in IT. and you are all blinding yourselves, from seeing your not here in IT thrice again. exactly the very same as the last two times, with all of you and your grandmother only just again.

tell all the lies you want, but G-D is still going to put me and my annointed mate. both of us in charge of this world again, for the day of rest. and so the problem has never been, me being here in TheTorah today. you are all the problem, for being seduced into not being here in IT. so you could all, help that same old devil, decieve your grandmother thrice again. and getting even shorter on chances for redemption.

as pissed as i was, do you really think. that i even wanted to say anything, to any of you thrice decievers of your grandmother? i would not even be doing this, if G-D had not of told me to do this. so i ain't doing this, for any of you liars or your grandmother. i am only, doing this for G-D. and not even for my sake, am i doing this. cause i wanted G-D, to replace all of you with another appointed mate. with all of you and your grandmother, making this a no win situation again here in TheTorah.

i am tired of all of you pissing off G-D, so HE comes breathing angrly down on my nostrils. and it takes me fourty years, to figure out why. because all the lies in this world, are worse than no help at all. my being with G-D, is not by my choice. i just got, Caught Up In G-D Again. and it takes a while for the self induced amnesia, of this world to clear up too.
Surpreme Supermind

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
WHAT IF THE SUPERMIND RETREATS?
1) What would happen if the supramental descent on earth fails to manifest through the rarefied force fields of India with its sublime spiritual impressions of the past and in view of the stupendous current efforts being made to fix it permanently in the earth nature?
2) If the supramental fails to manifest on earth through the force fields of India, the supermind will retreat and at a later stage it may try to manifest on earth via Christianity but given the serious limitations of this faith that has been seized by the demonic powers, the perverse force fields of Christian nations and in view of the absence of higher order past as well as contemporary mystics in the Christian world, the supramental consciousness and force will permanently retreat and stay in its own force dimension on the supraphysical planes and as a result a golden opportunity to cure the world of all its ills and to dissolve the forces of perversion, suffering and decomposition will be lost.
3) The crux of the issue is that if the unified supermind truth-consciousness fails to manifest in the earth nature through the exalted subliminal force fields of India, then, it will certainly falter and fail to manifest on earth if say it attempts doing so through Christianity and Christian nations that don't have even 1/100000th of the potential of the force fields and capacity of India.
4) Judaism and Islam and Israel and the Muslim nations cannot even be considered as potential candidates for serving as appropriate media for the grand supramental descent on earth given their roots in perversions and evil and a total lack of averagely spiritual individuals all throughout their history and by taking into account their present state of highly distorted affairs as well.
I am already here! Those global black fields have been destroyed! Your time is up! One of your false indian goddess made a mistake to challenge me, she is no more! Do you really believe mankind makes the rules and dictates to the Supermind what I can or cannot do. Bow to the ground in Shame unless you be turned to dust.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Surpreme Supermind wrote:
<quoted text>
I am already here! Those global black fields have been destroyed! Your time is up! One of your false indian goddess made a mistake to challenge me, she is no more! Do you really believe mankind makes the rules and dictates to the Supermind what I can or cannot do. Bow to the ground in Shame unless you be turned to dust.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>That's corruption and a form of slavery.
That is what Obama is trying to do now, and there is no recovery.
Things are getting worst.
All across America there are ghost sites of closed down factory's.
People can't buy products with food stamps, and more and more people are applying for welfare in America.
I never said I was forcing anyone to work just offering them a great job at justifyable globally standardized pay.

I have closed a few large very profitable factories myself and it had more to do with corporate greed than anything else.

I have no problem with welfare and food stamps for those who cannot work.
Supreme Supermind

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Work as we know it in the present is a drudgery and a slavery and a mind, emotion, body and resource damaging exercise with greed, aggression, exploitation and struggle being its main components. i'll be typing a piece on the true meaning of work, how work should be executed and how even ordinary work can be transformed and made into a delight and a means of mastery over being, external nature and circumstances.
You are just butter in my hands!
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Work as we know it in the present is a drudgery and a slavery and a mind, emotion, body and resource damaging exercise with greed, aggression, exploitation and struggle being its main components. i'll be typing a piece on the true meaning of work, how work should be executed and how even ordinary work can be transformed and made into a delight and a means of mastery over being, external nature and circumstances.
Wait, who is we? You don't work. How would you know? All you do is lounge around all day. You know nothing on the subject. Why should we listen to you?
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Supreme Supermind wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just butter in my hands!
O Supreme Supermind!
Surpreme Supermind

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
O Supreme Supermind!
Oh you are too kind! Just one of my cosmos omnipotent powers of consciousness to bring truth and justice to this world! Where ever there is slime balls, I am here to flush them out of the cosmos!

Keep up your good work!
Surpreme Supermind

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
What appears true from one plane of consciousness is seen as a falsehood or an inferiority from a superior plane of consciousness as the causal law reveals more of its intrinsic nature and mechanism. This is why there are no ineluctable laws or unchangeable phenomena. So, in this respect, science and religion are mistaken since they preach inferior worldviews in extremely rigid terms. The lower phenomena can be changed by the higher mechanisms infusing the lower movements.
Joel v Surpreme Supermind

Butter balls your time is nigh! Slime your way out of this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Comment: Just watching a program on PBS (public television here) about AIDS and blacks, and how the preachers themselves have an argument as to whether God "loves" homosexuals, alcoholics, drug addicts and so forth. One claims homosexuality is an abomination to the LORD, and another says that God loves everybody. Both articulate and intelligent. And many of the ministers are known to be sexually active beyond the bonds of marriage. Professors and educated ones getting involved in this argument or discussion. Now an apparently well-educated person is asking, "how many of us have to die?" Many religious persons are saying that the government is able to "cure" AIDS but is unwilling, and God should love everybody that practices homosexuality, etc. One young woman is speaking of the lack of honest education in the school system, her family, and religion, about sex. I agree with her.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Don wrote:
Quran says Allah created all animals and plants and told their name to Adam and four angels. Then to test their truthfulness Allah asked them to tell the name of those species. But as angels were not so truthful they could not tell the name of those animals and plants. They were punished by Allah. Adam memorized all names and could tell Allah the names of all the animals and plants. Allah told angels to worship Adams.
The scenario is of your own creation. Quran says that Allah told Adam "names of all things"...It does not talk about animals or any thing like that, it is Biblical version.

Then Allah asked angels to name these things (because they had commented when Adam was being created)....they could not name these (because they were not told) and Adam told those names.

There is no record any where that Angels were punished, this is your own thinking.

That is how you people add falsehood to truth and confuse yourself and others as much as you can.

Allah Knows Best
Supreme Supermind

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Allah, Muhammad and Quran preach bull shit.
I am I too superminded for you butter balls! Your legs turning to jelly when I talk to you hey!
Don

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

According to Quran Allah created mountains to prevent Earth quakes. What is your opinion ?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

NQ wrote:
MUQ - my "concept of God" is what He tells about himself in the pages of the Bible. That is where I draw my concept from. However, for starters I will provide the following concept that Moses wrote at Deuteronomy 32:3,4

"I will proclaim the name of the Lord.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
He is the Rock, his works are perfect,
and all his ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is he."
Ans.

Thank you very much for your post.

This is the most logical approach. To believe in what your scriptures say. And present it logically and in proper order.

So according to Deut. 32:3,4 the God:

- Is the Greatest (what we Muslims call ALLAH AKBAR, Allah is the Greatest)

- His works are Perfect (that is what we Muslims say about Allah , He commits no mistake or error).

- His ways are Just (That is what we Muslims also say about Allah that He is always Just in His decrees and Laws and Commands).

- He does no wrong (That is what we Muslims also say about Allah that He is free from doing any Mistakes or errors or forgetfulness or any other deficiency).

- He does not do injustice to any one (That is what we Muslims also say about Allah, that He does not do injustice to any one, not even an atomís weight).

So far we are 100 % in agreement between God you believe in and Allah which we believe in.

Let us develop this subject further and let us hear more from you on the Biblical Concept of God.

PS1:

Which Muslim can say that the above verses from Bible do not qualify to be called as Word of God?

Quran confirms and support every reasonable and logical things mentioned in Bible.

I hope our mistrusts and our misconceptions be reduced when we exchange such type of posts.

PS2:

The discussion for Prophets should wait till we are finished with More Important Topic about Concept of God.

When we get True Concept of God settled, the question of True and False prophet would also be settled to a very large extent!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Roman Catholic Church Forum right now

Search the Roman Catholic Church Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) 49 min fener 20
Filipino Catholics hails new saints 2 hr INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 36
Syrian Christian leader warns of impending Isla... 2 hr talos Sampson 1
Totus Tuus...all yours (Mar '12) 3 hr ELIAS IBARRA 144
Priest aims to find Catholic mission church per... (Jul '09) 4 hr bacon hater 42
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr guest 533,566
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 9 hr Warner 1,051
•••
•••