Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
198,081 - 198,100 of 219,864 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 22

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

"Guided" by her dogma, Mother Teresa preached that using birth control and abortion were sins.

Yet she saw the results of not using birth control or abortion that ended in countless babies being born to suffer and starve to death, while the extensive amount of money donated to feed those babies went elsewhere ... such as to build new places to train nuns that in turn could teach the Catholic dogma to others as truth.

Of course she suffered! Why wouldn't her conscience suffer?

She worshipped the suffering of innocent little babies who deserved better and she put down starving women who had abortions as evil sinners.

That she wasn't a happy woman is no wonder.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>Then spread it around June.We'll never tell.
Did you get that quote based on certain truth from your buy-bull?

:)

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

As she prayed for a connection with the god of her desires, my guess is, Mother Teresa wouldn't allow her mind and heart to read literature such as the following.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book …“Abortion … by R. F. R. Gardner”… comes the following….first published in 1972.

On the other hand the principal Scandinavian ground for termination has been “worn-out housewive’s neurasthenia”(which Dr. Brekke likens to that seen in concentration camp victims). The poor conditions obtaining before the pregnancy include many apparently unconnected factors—poor housing, economic difficulties, marital problems, illness, maladjusted children, the husband a poor bread winner. Physically she is in poor shape, probably with varicose veins and piles, and there are phychosomatic symptoms such as muscle tensions and chronic headache. She is always tired and irritable, sleeps poorly and has an anxiety state. All these get progressively worse with each new burden placed on the woman until what has been termed “insufficiency” develops. Such women are legion, especially (although not solely) among the working-class community.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get that quote based on certain truth from your buy-bull?
As you say in ridicule of religion WE ALL have distasteful aspects we wish to rid or selves of.

I only ment that you have the floor.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>As you say in ridicule of religion WE ALL have distasteful aspects we wish to rid or selves of.
I only ment that you have the floor.
I get that!

I don't preach at other that they are sinners and I am holy. I don't believe that an imaginary god favors my stupidity and rules in favor of me.

Do YOU get THAT?

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

If all the people that preached they are going to a high realm of perfection arrive there, I hope there is no afterlife for me.

From my perception it's more than enough of a penalty on earth to listen to these religious blatherers of stupidity, without having to endure the same suffering in another lifetime.

Another round of a Jerry Falwell, and I'll commit a murder, and I guarantee, it won't be mine!

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
From my perception, those in the hierarchy cared nothing about Mother Teresa's feelings. She begged them to destroy the personal letters that she sent to them ... but they needed her letters to bolster the idea that all "saints" suffered from such confusion of belief.
They pretended and still pretend that she is material for sainthood ... but they didn't care how she suffered because of not being faithful to her own conscience.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Mother Teresa, Come Be My Light … The Private Writings of the “Saint of Calcutta”… edited and with commentary by Brian Kolodiejchuk, M.C.
The Documents
On some of the letters and notes about her interior darkness, Mother Teresa had written “matter of conscience.”
Mother Teresa once stated that she was "one of the worst people she knew." June, now I think you and I realize what she meant. She sure had me fooled; I was one of her greatest admirers. Did you also know she didn't believe in painkillers? And that the hospitals HER patients were admitted to were way below good standards. However, when SHE got ill she went to the BEST hospitals and did take painkillers.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

The Buddha (the "enlightened one") and Augustine (the saint) each left their women and a child behind to become "holy men."

There's much to be said for such reasoning, or lack thereof, but from my perception, the words implied should not be "enlightened" or "saint."

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Mark my words that the mark of intelligence is to know you don't know the future.

When you mark that on your mental slate, you will have insight to go through each day trying to leave a mark of kindness in the memory of your neighbors.

But first, you must understand that you did not fall short of the mark of any deity.

Marks are very important to those who show respect and kindness.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother Teresa once stated that she was "one of the worst people she knew." June, now I think you and I realize what she meant. She sure had me fooled; I was one of her greatest admirers. Did you also know she didn't believe in painkillers? And that the hospitals HER patients were admitted to were way below good standards. However, when SHE got ill she went to the BEST hospitals and did take painkillers.
It all goes to show that she was a very confused woman ... preaching how to be pleasing to a supposed god, while at the same time longing to find that god in her own life.

Her image of herself was very low and that was probably one of her only spoken truths.

I have no ill feelings towards her. From my perception she was in thought and deed, her own worst enemy.

Peace of conscience is the best for which we can hope, and from my past experience, that can't be found in religious dogma.

The dogmas are geared to create arrogance, lies, division and confusion ... not peace.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Had I accepted the Christian dogma of my mother, as taught by the preachers of my childhood, chances are I would have accepted into my psyche that others would burn in hell and I would be saved.

Had I accepted my father's belief in reincarnation, I probably would have in my arrogance believed as did the Buddha, and does the dalai lama that I would be nigh-on close to enlightenment.

Believing that I am mortal, and being at peace within the darkness of my illusions, seemed a more rational choice for me.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

I find it very suspicious when people write about cults, but don't include their own favored religion as a cult.

From my perception, that smacks of favoritism, and nothing other than favoritism.

Cults—by Lowell D. Streiker. Published 1983.

Lowell D. Streiker is an ordained minister in the United Church of Christ and holds a Ph.D. in religion from Princeton University.

He is the author of several standard works dealing with sects, cults, and conversion phenomena including The Cults Are Coming; Cults: The Continuing Threat; Mind-Bending: Brainwashing, Cults, and Deprogramming in the '80s; and The Gospel Time Bomb: Ultrafundamentalism and the Future of America.

http://www.wcspeakers.com/speaker.cfm ...

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Ph.D. stands for Doctor of Philosophy.

So, in one capacity Lowell D. Streiker is a Doctor of Philosophy that feels qualified to write books about "cults" ... yet when he puts on his "other hat" he is an ordained minister of a Christian church and preaches the dogma that Christianity is based on truth and NOT on philosophy.

How handy is THAT?

He points at other religions as cults, and then preaches from within his own cult that he KNOWS that Jesus is a savior of Christians.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

"Expert" seems to be a word that people choose to hang on themselves.

To LOVE thy own religion and point outward at "cults" is to be a self-centered arrogant human.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

•Some Christian cult experts deal primarily with theological aspects (i.e. cults of Christianity), and may be interested only in helping someone move from Mormonism to mainstream Christianity, or from an abusive church into a healthy fellowship.

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/489-cult-expe...

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

From my perspective, "healthy fellowship" within religion is another self-centered term.

How would anyone in a religious cult KNOW that the dogmas created health rather than illness?

I wonder if Mother Teresa perceived that she was "healthy?"

It pays to ask questions of these cult-leaders.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

My guess is, Jim Jones thought he was emotionally "healthy."

And no doubt the popes that ordered the torture and killing of others as heretics and witches thought they were "healthy."

Peering outward through tiny loopholes from within cults does not guarantee that health is in the vicinity.

Not even close! Pun intended.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Steve Hassan is another cult deprogramming "expert" ... who left his Jewish heritage to join the Moonies and now is back in his Jewish religion.

He doesn't perceive that he is in any way a member of a a cult.

Those in other religions would disagree!

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

"Of course I always knew that my religion wasn't a cult!"

"How did you know?"

My Rabbi told me so!"

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

No arrogance "there." sarcasm intended.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book “Smith’s Bible Dictionary.

Rabbi

The titles were used with different degrees of honor; the lowest being rab, master; then rabbi, my master; next rabban, our master; and greatest of all, rabboni, my great master.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
No arrogance "there." sarcasm intended.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
From the book “Smith’s Bible Dictionary.
Rabbi
The titles were used with different degrees of honor; the lowest being rab, master; then rabbi, my master; next rabban, our master; and greatest of all, rabboni, my great master.
Quoteing honor of all things!

Coming from a bunch of sore loosers who use bad sportsmentship in soccer after our two countries played a fair game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Roman Catholic Church Forum right now

Search the Roman Catholic Church Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Behind Enemy Lines 533,026
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Eric 199,979
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 1 hr Quadratus 1,035
Lesbian Fired by Catholic Food Pantry Files Suit 1 hr Sherlayne 17
Priest aims to find Catholic mission church per... (Jul '09) 4 hr bacon hater 35
First Australian Bishop Charged With Child Sexu... Sat Stan Dandyliver 2
Christmas in July kicks off to help local soup ... Jul 26 nigonnig crime 3
•••
•••