British Pig Factory Farm Cruelty Exposed

Posted in the Buddhism Forum

JacK

Wyandotte, OK

#1 Feb 17, 2012
http://www.mfablog.org/2012/02/british-pig-fa...

In this shocking video investigation this video exposes the mistreatment of piglets being thrown through the air by their legs or ears, and violently kicked across the floor; workers using boards, iron bars and gate rods to slap, kick and beat pigs into submission and scraping a knife across the backs of pigs to force them to move;
The dead or dying piglets, suffering from deep lacerations, ulcers, tumors and hernias, left to languish without veterinary care;

The mother sows confined to barren metal crates barely larger than their own bodies - unable to turn around or lie down comfortably for nearly their entire lives;

And workers killing pigs by slamming their heads against the concrete floor or bashing their heads in with gate rods.

Animal abuse is a very serious issue, please, to watch the video, and read the story.

Thank You.
out of work in america

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2012
are these people hiring? it looks like a lot of fun!
Oooojk

Wyandotte, OK

#3 Mar 2, 2012
aauummmmm......no one can hear you, cares to, or even cares if you're alive or dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buddhism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the 'best' religion? 10 hr Vinamese 28
Grokking Republicans: The Varieties of Religiou... 18 hr Hello 1
Spiritual scholar (and Uma's father) explains h... Mon Hello 1
Buddhism in the Bible Belt: A growing interest ... Oct 19 Ol Fuddy Duddy 10
Tell me only in which religion has peace and me... Oct 19 Hello 4
I don't believe in god ! I'm Pure Buddhist Oct 18 Hello 27
World Buddhist conference opens in Shaanxi Oct 17 Hello 1

Buddhism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE