Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
61,201 - 61,220 of 70,985 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5

Since: Aug 12

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63750
Aug 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

oh give me a break
http://sierraworldequityreview.blogspot.com/

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63752
Aug 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

He still can't answer my question! What a loser!! Stump John ask him a simple yes or no question! He is that inept!

Hahahaha!
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
He's back again for the weekly a$$ kicking again.

“Just Getting Warm...”

Since: Aug 08

Right Next Door To You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63753
Aug 13, 2012
 
John wrote:
Let's deal with the question I asked in 2009 first. As far as your answers I notice you didn't really answer. I also notice you couldn't simply cut and paste one relevant answers three years into this norhingfest.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
So, since your writing style has changed a bit, and you are more on the offense (as it were), and you actually show a location, can we assume that you are a different moronic troll taking over for the usual stumpy john guy?
John

De Soto, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63754
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sure glad I'm not part of a group with a forum about nothing. Your turn to bring those thought provoking nothing responses.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
John

De Soto, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63755
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

1

I would be embarassed to have a forum about nothing. Your turn for irrelevant gibberish.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

“Just Getting Warm...”

Since: Aug 08

Right Next Door To You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63756
Aug 13, 2012
 
John wrote:
I would be embarassed to have a forum about nothing. Your turn for irrelevant gibberish.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
I would think you'd be embarrassed for just being a really bad troll. Kool Khara!

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63757
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

John wrote:
I would be embarassed to have a forum about nothing.
The forum belongs to Topix.

And you seem to spend much of your Topix time here. If you really thought that it was "nothing", one would think that you would avoid it.

Too bad that your own posting here brands you as a hypocrite.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63758
Aug 13, 2012
 
Could be. Notice he/she refuses to answer any question and just wants to bark and troll. Time to flush that turd.
Atlanta Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
So, since your writing style has changed a bit, and you are more on the offense (as it were), and you actually show a location, can we assume that you are a different moronic troll taking over for the usual stumpy john guy?

“Truth and kindness”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63759
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lazy dodge. Let me guess you believe in fairness, logic, and rationality. This forum is riveting LOL.
Of course its riveting. LOL, Why else are you here? Its so riveting you cant let a day go by you are not here.

Everbody except religious fundys believe in fairness, logic and rationality. It is only religious zealots who belive in unfairness, illogcal thoughts and unrational thinking. Just like you.
John

De Soto, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63760
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fairness, logic, and rationality. That answers everything about your nothing.

You loons keep claiming you have provided relevant answers for your nothing, but then post nothing.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

De Soto, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63761
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Logic, rationality, and fairness LOL. I see. Sounds great, means nothing. In fact atheism is quite the opposite. Something from nothing is illogical and irrational. As far as fairness or tolerance....please.

Stump an antitheist! Expose their nothing.
Martin Williams

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63762
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

John wrote:
Fairness, logic, and rationality. That answers everything about your nothing.
You loons keep claiming you have provided relevant answers for your nothing, but then post nothing.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
Wow, you are an idiot.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63763
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

So pathetic I seriously think this loser has some real mental illness. Probably he's off his medication.
Martin Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are an idiot.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63764
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is that your final answer? Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63765
Aug 14, 2012
 
John wrote:
Let's deal with the question I asked in 2009 first. As far as your answers I notice you didn't really answer. I also notice you couldn't simply cut and paste one relevant answers three years into this norhingfest.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
What is your question?

I'm too lazy to search for it.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63767
Aug 14, 2012
 
John wrote:
Is that your final answer? Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
What "we" believe in? That's a really flawed question as it requires dogma, which atheists lack.

What I believe in?

I believe the sun will rise, by the same logical deductions used to describe how electricity will always move toward the neutral point and balance out.

I believe I will fall if I jump up, by the same logical deductions used to explain how H2O has a boiling point of 200 F.

I believe that medicine will help me live a happier, healthier, and longer life by the same logical deductions that explain how simple and common mutations in the DNA will effect a population's ability to propagation.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63768
Aug 14, 2012
 
Wait now you switch from belief to science? Good grief you are all over the place! Stop take a deep breath and figure out what you want to ask.

Funny thing is ID can in no way be tested.
John wrote:
Is that your final answer? Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63769
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

The questions are always flawed. You don't understand. You believe in something irrelevant to the subject matter. Does your nothing know know shame?

Without skipping steps how do you believe the universe began/always was? Your nothing forum likes to decide what isn't acceptable but when asked to debate an accountable position vs a prime mover they duck and run.

You have been exposed. Nothing is evidence to an antitheist. You cannot explain how you quantify evidence. Your forum is absurd. Spare logical thinkers your lies and obfuscation. For three years your forum has provided absolutely zero evidence or willingness to debate.

As always. Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

They believe in gravity. They believe in rainbows. They believe in logic LOL.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63770
Aug 14, 2012
 
John wrote:
The questions are always flawed. You don't understand. You believe in something irrelevant to the subject matter. Does your nothing know know shame?
Without skipping steps how do you believe the universe began/always was? Your nothing forum likes to decide what isn't acceptable but when asked to debate an accountable position vs a prime mover they duck and run.
You have been exposed. Nothing is evidence to an antitheist. You cannot explain how you quantify evidence. Your forum is absurd. Spare logical thinkers your lies and obfuscation. For three years your forum has provided absolutely zero evidence or willingness to debate.
As always. Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
They believe in gravity. They believe in rainbows. They believe in logic LOL.
Oh, so you're the type to ask a question, ignore the answers, then dishonestly declare victory, like ShockofGod and William Lane Craig.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63771
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

A poor man's shock of god and I am talking homeless crack head poor man's shock of god lol!
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you're the type to ask a question, ignore the answers, then dishonestly declare victory, like ShockofGod and William Lane Craig.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••