Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: TurkishPress.com 70,983

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#63731 Aug 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
1. If god exists, there is evidence of his existence.
Why do I make this claim? Well, god is supposed to be all-knowing, all-powerful, and involved in our lives, answering our prayers.
I would not make a similar claim about life on Mars. It could be quite possible life could exist on Mars and escape our discovery.
2. There is no evidence god exists.
3. God does not exist.
Theists don't accept this because they think that there is a mystical world that doesn't have to answer to science or facts.

It is after all a form of denial. I mean it's tough for a hardcore theist to admit to themselves they've been wasting their lives chasing after some old human's fantasy.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#63732 Aug 10, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Theists don't accept this because they think that there is a mystical world that doesn't have to answer to science or facts.
It is after all a form of denial. I mean it's tough for a hardcore theist to admit to themselves they've been wasting their lives chasing after some old human's fantasy.
It is sad...I mean, I can fully understand folks that are isolated from regular knowledge banks having "supernatural' explanations for every day things...like Amazon jungle type isolation, but to have modern access to scientific data & still believe in pixies??? it simply astounds.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#63733 Aug 10, 2012
High five.:)
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you must repost the same old thing how about fixing up the spelling mistakes.
John

United States

#63735 Aug 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
1. If god exists, there is evidence of his existence.
Why do I make this claim? Well, god is supposed to be all-knowing, all-powerful, and involved in our lives, answering our prayers.
I would not make a similar claim about life on Mars. It could be quite possible life could exist on Mars and escape our discovery.
2. There is no evidence god exists.
3. God does not exist.
You lied about posting Rose. That's to be expected from a liberal atheist. Your nothing is as relevant as the rest here. Look in the mirror loons you have a forum about nothing LOL. For thee years you have avoided any debate that requires accountablity on your end. I will debate a prime mover vs anything you can't seem to identify.
There is no evidence at all for you in this arena Rose. You are just a bigot.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. Guarranteed to get an answer devoid of evidence, science, logic, or rationality.

“Just Getting Warm...”

Since: Aug 08

Right Next Door To You

#63736 Aug 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied about posting Rose. That's to be expected from a liberal atheist. Your nothing is as relevant as the rest here. Look in the mirror loons you have a forum about nothing LOL. For thee years you have avoided any debate that requires accountablity on your end. I will debate a prime mover vs anything you can't seem to identify.
There is no evidence at all for you in this arena Rose. You are just a bigot.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. Guarranteed to get an answer devoid of evidence, science, logic, or rationality.
Once a troll, always a troll. Give it up Stumpy...

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#63737 Aug 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied about posting Rose. That's to be expected from a liberal atheist. Your nothing is as relevant as the rest here. Look in the mirror loons you have a forum about nothing LOL. For thee years you have avoided any debate that requires accountablity on your end. I will debate a prime mover vs anything you can't seem to identify.
There is no evidence at all for you in this arena Rose. You are just a bigot.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. Guarranteed to get an answer devoid of evidence, science, logic, or rationality.
"Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people. Before you tell me how much you love your god, show me in how much you love all his children." ~ Cory Booker
John

United States

#63738 Aug 10, 2012
More nothing. Thanks for helping me expose your bigoted nonsense.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#63739 Aug 10, 2012
Very well said. He is a rather pointless troll seeing as how over two dozen people have answered his question!

Stump John answer his question!

Perhaps the voices in his head are telling him otherwise? Notice he's stumped when I ask him if he believes in reality!
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
"Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people. Before you tell me how much you love your god, show me in how much you love all his children." ~ Cory Booker

Since: Mar 11

United States

#63740 Aug 10, 2012
John do you believe in reality? Yes or no will suffice.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#63741 Aug 10, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Theists don't accept this because they think that there is a mystical world that doesn't have to answer to science or facts.
It is after all a form of denial. I mean it's tough for a hardcore theist to admit to themselves they've been wasting their lives chasing after some old human's fantasy.
Exactly.
And I wouldn't really have an issue with them if they would mind their own business.
John

De Soto, KS

#63742 Aug 10, 2012
I notice there are claims to answering my simple question, but never a relevant answer. Let's start there Liberty. Seems fair. I asked in 2009.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. Natural law proven over and over and over and over and over a....
John

De Soto, KS

#63743 Aug 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
And I wouldn't really have an issue with them if they would mind their own business.
Keep your nothing to yourself!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#63744 Aug 10, 2012
Are you doing some bizarre version of the old joke about Pete and Repeat sat in a boat Pete fell out who was left in the boat?

Repeat.

Ok. Pete and repeat sat in a boat lol lol!

Again I see at least two dozen people who have answered your question from several different angles from humanist to scientific. You haven't stumped anyone and I have stumped you with my simple yes or no question that even a child could answer! Lol!

Stump John! Ask him if he believes in reality!!

Answer or it's checkmate!!
John wrote:
I notice there are claims to answering my simple question, but never a relevant answer. Let's start there Liberty. Seems fair. I asked in 2009.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. Natural law proven over and over and over and over and over a....
John

De Soto, KS

#63745 Aug 11, 2012
Let's deal with the question I asked in 2009 first. As far as your answers I notice you didn't really answer. I also notice you couldn't simply cut and paste one relevant answers three years into this norhingfest.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

De Soto, KS

#63746 Aug 11, 2012
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,220 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
john

De Soto, KS

#63747 Aug 11, 2012
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,220 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
Skeptic

Newtownards, UK

#63748 Aug 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Are you doing some bizarre version of the old joke about Pete and Repeat sat in a boat Pete fell out who was left in the boat?
Repeat.
Ok. Pete and repeat sat in a boat lol lol!
Again I see at least two dozen people who have answered your question from several different angles from humanist to scientific. You haven't stumped anyone and I have stumped you with my simple yes or no question that even a child could answer! Lol!
Stump John! Ask him if he believes in reality!!
Answer or it's checkmate!!
<quoted text>
He's back again for the weekly a$$ kicking again.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#63749 Aug 12, 2012
John wrote:
Let's deal with the question I asked in 2009.
I'm sorry, the answer to "what is science?" is quite a big topic. I suggest get a degree or a brain transplant.

Since: Aug 12

Bellingham, WA

#63750 Aug 12, 2012

Since: Mar 11

United States

#63752 Aug 12, 2012
He still can't answer my question! What a loser!! Stump John ask him a simple yes or no question! He is that inept!

Hahahaha!
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
He's back again for the weekly a$$ kicking again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 19 min Thinking 994
Islam for peace, or violence? 32 min Thinking 19
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 229,852
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Thinking 22,977
Man center of the universe. Fri fadu singh 84
Razer and Ben Affleck take on the atheists Fri Thinking 6
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Oct 16 Mikko 1,401

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE