Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3963 Jul 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
You mustn't worry your pretty little head ...the pope is not going to come to your apartment and kick your doors in ..
So you admit that you're a hypocrite, giving your opinion on god as fact. Thanks for confirming you are a liar.

Location hidden

#3964 Jul 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Only God himself can make you believe .
me..I just refute those who claim religion is lies ...
Like I said before, it's not enough for you to just write bullsh*t, you need to actually prove that bullsh*t.

Until then it's just an empty threat that sits in your imagination.

You need to think like an atheist to convert him.

Don't worry I can help you improve your theist propoganda strategy. I have experience dealing with theists who are better at lying than you.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#3965 Jul 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.The Centurions charged with guarding the tomb, were bribed to say that Jesus disciples came and spirited his body away ...
A) These dead that rose again ; are not described , they may have been in their resurrected bodies ?
Why? He still didn't want anybody to know he was special? Piss poor editing I say. Doesn't add up. Doesn't make sense.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#3966 Jul 11, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove any of this religious bullsh*t happened.
..hey ..whats up..???..you're not posed' to be "anti" social on a social network ...

Las Vegas, NV

#3967 Jul 11, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that you're a hypocrite, giving your opinion on god as fact. Thanks for confirming you are a liar.
you are welcome ..

Las Vegas, NV

#3968 Jul 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Show a scripture that clearly states incest is a sin? You are projecting what you want the bible to say rather than accepting what it actually says.
<quoted text>
...fair enough...I will have to tool around and see if I can dig anything up ..

Location hidden

#3969 Jul 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>"Aerobatty" is correct post # 3931 pg. 194.Fossils aren't bones at all ,they are rocks .Organic material decays ..bones too..If the organism is buried though .Minerals will slowing leach into the organic compounds ..and centuries later ..Voila..a rock that resembles a long dead animal ...
Wrong strategy, you need to focus on the lies that you call your beliefs first.

Lets sort them out first and then talk about complicated topics like science and atheism after you've gone in for a mental health check.

After all, you wouldn't drive a car without a license, would you?

It's dangerous - someone might get

Location hidden

#3970 Jul 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..hey ..whats up..???..you're not posed' to be "anti" social on a social network ...
Nice dodge, but seriously, you need to prove some of this bullsh*t, before attempting to criticise science.

How you attempt to lie around your beliefs tells us how useful it is (or isn't) to have a conversation about science with you.

Location hidden

#3971 Jul 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>you are welcome ..
No problem, we always respect people who are truthful, admitting that your tried to pass off your opinion about god as fact, is a good first step towards honesty...

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Long Eaton, UK

#3972 Jul 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...fair enough...I will have to tool around and see if I can dig anything up ..
Don't bother you won't find unfortunately just be glad that as I previously pointed out we wouldn't be here if the human species did have been (re)started by incest.

Las Vegas, NV

#3973 Jul 11, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? He still didn't want anybody to know he was special? Piss poor editing I say. Doesn't add up. Doesn't make sense.
The centurions were bribed by the "jewish" authorities ...the disciples claimed Jesus rose from the dead ...the centurions claimed that his body was stolen ......I would believe the centurions .

Location hidden

#3974 Jul 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>The centurions were bribed by the "jewish" authorities ...the disciples claimed Jesus rose from the dead ...the centurions claimed that his body was stolen ......I would believe the centurions .
You need evidence for your imagination.

Las Vegas, NV

#3975 Jul 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Show a scripture that clearly states incest is a sin? You are projecting what you want the bible to say rather than accepting what it actually says.
<quoted text>
..Incest designates intimate relations between relatives or in-laws within a degree that prohibits marriage between them .St.Paul stigmatizes this especially grave offence: "It is actually reported that there is immorality among you...for a man is living with his father's wife ..In the name of the Lord Jesus..you are to deliver this Satan for the destruction of the flesh ...Incest corrupts family relationships and marks a regression towards animality ..

Las Vegas, NV

#3976 Jul 11, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>

You need to think like an atheist to convert him.
Don't worry I can help you improve your theist propoganda strategy. I have experience dealing with theists who are better at lying than you.
..these "new" skills you can teach me ..they're not going to cost me a lot.. I hope ...my paper route really doesn't bring in the big bucks

Location hidden

#3977 Jul 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..these "new" skills you can teach me ..they're not going to cost me a lot.. I hope ...my paper route really doesn't bring in the big bucks
It's ok, talk to Buck Crick and Educated What, I hear the Discovery Institute is paying people to spam these forums now.

You might make a few from that approach, but I must warn you they get sniffed out pretty fast.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Long Eaton, UK

#3978 Jul 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Incest designates intimate relations between relatives or in-laws within a degree that prohibits marriage between them .St.Paul stigmatizes this especially grave offence: "It is actually reported that there is immorality among you...for a man is living with his father's wife ..In the name of the Lord Jesus..you are to deliver this Satan for the destruction of the flesh ...Incest corrupts family relationships and marks a regression towards animality ..
I don't know he said that turn you give chapter and verse I need to remember that one.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#3979 Jul 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>The centurions were bribed by the "jewish" authorities ...the disciples claimed Jesus rose from the dead ...the centurions claimed that his body was stolen ......I would believe the centurions .
It's fun to speculate. Personally (and understand, I hesitate to lend any credence)... I don't think he was dead. Remember Pilate's surprise when he was asked for the body, saying something like 'he's already dead?' They also didn't break his legs, a normal procedure,'cause he konked out way earlier than normal. Faking. It was a set up. Something fishy about the whole show.

Las Vegas, NV

#3980 Jul 11, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to speculate. Personally (and understand, I hesitate to lend any credence)... I don't think he was dead. Remember Pilate's surprise when he was asked for the body, saying something like 'he's already dead?' They also didn't break his legs, a normal procedure,'cause he konked out way earlier than normal. Faking. It was a set up. Something fishy about the whole show.
..just appearing dead ....very perceptive, "RHill" and this is not without precedence .

Las Vegas, NV

#3981 Jul 11, 2012
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know he said that turn you give chapter and verse I need to remember that one.
1 Corinthithians 5:1

Las Vegas, NV

#3982 Jul 11, 2012
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother you won't find unfortunately just be glad that as I previously pointed out we wouldn't be here if the human species did have been (re)started by incest.
..Learn to speak American ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Dave Nelson 231,001
Evidence for God! 1 hr Uncle Sam 45
Heaven 5 hr _Bad Company 43
Our world came from nothing? 8 hr Carchar king 1,104
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 9 hr fadu singh 23,043
Former Atheist Academic Who Rejected God and Be... 16 hr Hooogle It 77
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Thu Ooogah Boogah 14,391

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE