Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,601

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#139466 Jul 7, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Sin,
Who came up with this balderdash?
Learn all about God and Christianity.
Video's for Muslim's to watch.
If God is not a Trinity there is no Salvation for your sins.
http://carm.org/videos-christianity
Observer

Singapore, Singapore

#139467 Jul 7, 2012
I have just read an interesting book written by an ex imam titled "Living By The Point Of My Spear" candidly outlining the true character of mohammed, the so called last prophet. Zaki Ameen wrote it for all Arabs and muslims to read.
Skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#139468 Jul 7, 2012
Muslims need to learn all about Christianity.
Just click on the video that you wish.
There is a variety of videos to choose from. just click them on.
http://carm.org/videos-christianity
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#139469 Jul 7, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
HUGHBE
I might note it is Friday too
Right on schedule
Did you notice that it was 10:am on Friday, here in Jamaica. What is your BLUNT point?

It is now, 6:16 am, in Jamaica.

I trust that you will respond to this post when you resume posting.

Hint: when I am absent for an extended period I usually have to scroll through DAYS of posts. I hope the few hours, if so much, is not a challenge for your brain.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#139470 Jul 7, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It MUST be the full moon
smiles
Frijoles----It MUST be the full moon

HughBe--- I'm glad you like it but sad that you don't understand it. Read it again S-L-O-W-L-Y.

Jesus/Yeshuwah / SALVATION in the Tanakh.

Judges 6:11-

11.And there CAME an angel of the Lord, and SAT under an oak which was in Ophrah…..

Note 1. The Angel of the Lord CAME and SAT under an OAK tree.

12 And the angel of the Lord APPEARED unto him(Gideon), and SAID unto him…….

Note 2-- The Angel; CAME, SAT, APPEARED and SPOKE to him saying “ The Lord is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.”

13 And Gideon SAID unto the ANGEL “Oh my Lord, if the Lord be with us, why then is all this befallen us?……

Note3--- The Angel; CAME, SAT, APPEARED and SPOKE to Gideon and he Gideon RESPONDED to the Angel and SAID “ Oh my lord…”.

Question, who was Gideon TALKing to? The ANGEL.

14 And the Lord/ JEHOVAH looked upon him, and SAID, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee?

Note 4--- Where are we told that Jehovah APPEARED to Gideon? Answer is NOWHERE!!! What we are told is the Angel APPEARED and TALKED with Gideon. So why is Jehovah butting in and RESPONDING to Gideon’s questions?

WHY is the COMING of Jehovah UNANNOUNCED?

The truth is Jehovah did NOT butt in, Jehovah IS the Angel of the Lord who was TALKING with Gideon. The words are being used INTERCHANGALY .

In verse 13 Gideon asked a couple of questions among other things and in VERSE 14 the Angel or Jehovah is RESPONDING to Gideon and gave him reassurance i.e.“thou shalt SAVE Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee?”

15 And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house.
16 And the Lord said unto him, Surely I will be with thee, and thou shalt smite the Midianites as one man.

Note 5--- Ask yourselves this, is it RATIONAL to believe that Gideon completely IGNORED the Angel who CAME, SAT, APPEARED and was SPEAKING to him?

How many Beings SPOKE with Gideon? If Jehovah is not the Angel then Gideon would have been speaking with TWO Beings i.e. the Angel and Jehovah.

17 And he/Gideon said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, then shew me a SIGN that thou TALKEST with me.

Note 6.-- If YOU were Gideon which one of the TWO would YOU seek to CONFIRM that you were TALKING with? Would it be Jehovah or the Angel?

Note, Gideon sought CONFIRMATION that he spoke with the Angel and not Jehovah!!! How STRANGE. THINK. Proof below.

18 Depart NOT hence, I pray thee, until I come unto thee, and bring forth my PRESENT, and set it before thee. And HE said, I will tarry until thou come again.

Note 7.
Who should NOT depart?--- The Angel who CAME?
Who was Gideon going to put his PRESENT before?-- The Angel.
Proof-- V 19 “Gideon went in, and made ready a kid, and unleavened cakes… and brought it out unto HIM UNDER THE OAK, and PRESENTED it.” FACT--The ANGEL was UNDER THE OAK.

So Gideon wanted CONFORMATION that he TALKED with the Angel and NOT Jehovah. Why not?
He KNEW THAT the ANGEL of the Lord was JEHOVAH. THINK.

Did the Angel or Jehovah give the sign and what was it? Read it for YOURSELVES.

Finally, Psalm14:7 “ Oh that the salvation/Yeshuwah of Israel were come out of Zion! when the Lord bringeth back the CAPTIVITY of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad”

What Salvation is KING David speaking about? Who is the King looking to for DELIVERANCE? Should not the KING deliver Israel? What CAPTIVITY is David speaking of? Was Israel in CAPTIVITY during David’s reign? NO.

So what Salvation would COME OUT of Zion? Answer is Yeshuwah or the Salvation of Israel.
truth

Perth, Australia

#139471 Jul 7, 2012
''o daugthers of zion you will cry''

''i will destroy you''=who say that=
not me=i just tell yuo kazati=keziel ke ziel

so what
razum=mind=concesness

when you say ''law'' its human way control and rule..

law exist in every inovation which have law and power to destroy you..
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#139472 Jul 7, 2012
Frijoles, more help for you.

Using your INCORRECT understanding of the scriptures JEHOVAH deemed it necessary and wise to enter the conversation.

The reality is that Jehovah did NOT enter and MONOPOLIZE the conversation between Gideon and the Angel. The Angel was Jehovah. Notice how Jehovah MONOPOLIZED the conversation from v 14. See below.

Given your limitations here is more help. V=verse

v 12--- the Angel appeared and TALKED with Gideon.

v 13---Gideon responded to the Angel

v 14--- Jehovah responded to Gideon.

v15-- Gideon responded to Jehovah

v 16--- Jehovah responded to Gideon

v 17---Gideon found it UNBELIEVABLE that he spoke with Jehovah.

v18-- Gideon asked Jehovah to wait until he gave Him a present.

v 19--- Gideon presented the PRESENT to the Angel under the TREE and NOT to Jehovah. Recall he found it UNBELIEVABLE that he spoke with Jehovah. Note, apart from the opening words the TALK was with Jehovah. Get it?

Even the dull understands that Jehovah= Angel of the Lord and that the words are used interchangeably in Judges 6.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#139473 Jul 7, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Thank you Hughbe for the judging icons. I am happy to see that your concern for me has not waned.
Einstein, I did NOT judge your post or for that matter anyone else's post. I was not on the forum slow wit and I have told YOU many times that I RARELY judge and when I do it is usually the FUNNY icon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#139474 Jul 7, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish is an adjective that modifies another word--either a noun or another adjective. Here it modifies the word man.
Eric---Jewish is an adjective that modifies another word--either a noun or another adjective. Here it modifies the word man.

HughBe---The assumption is that you have finished playing with yourself. Now answer my question.

Eric---"A JEWISH man defends Israel! An Arab will defend Arabia!" Why did you in the first instance refer to RELIGION and in the second regional identity?

HughBe-- Is Jewish a religion?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139475 Jul 7, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Looks like Yoda has some serious competition for top spammer of the day award.
Go meaningless comedic diversion and trivialising serious issues!
You are a bigot because you never bothered to censure your partner in crime mr clueless eric for calling me an islamist.
Your sinister ploy of pretending to be neutral and fair has been exposed.
Joel has no sinister agenda to control USA to achieve his evil ends and then pretending as everything is a coincidence.
The disproportionate representation of Jews in every US seat of power has been carefully planned and executed while Christians have been sleeping.
If I am wrong give me the actual statistics to counter the claims.
Produce another Fed Resereve Chairman...Bernard Butler or Brian Brabbington instead of good old Ben AshkeNAZI Benanke.
Thanks
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#139476 Jul 7, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
if a Christian becomes a Muslim, is the person still a Christian?
Eric---if a Christian becomes a Muslim, is the person still a Christian?

HughBe--- Obviously NOT. For your benefit, the person would have changed their RELIGION but not their RACE or ethnicity. Jews are an ETHNIC group and although it is true to say that "Judaism" is their dominant religion it is also TRUE to say that Judaism does NOT make them Jews. This FACT has already been explained to YOU before. I will explain it again if you persist to display IGNORANCE.

Having said all of that please answer the following questions.

1. If a white becomes a Christian is he still a white?

2. If an American Indian becomes a Christian is he still an Indian?

3. If a Chinese becomes a Christian is he still a Chinese?

4. In their PERPETUAL state of IDOLATRY did the 10 Tribes of Israel remain Israelites?

STOP the DECEPTION and CS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#139477 Jul 7, 2012
Based solely on logic, who would be offended by my posts above?

Do You think that a Christian would be?

Do you think that a Muslim would be?

Or do you think that a Judaizer would be?

Hi Frijoles.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139478 Jul 7, 2012
Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
yeap you will find jews in the media, news, wall street, hollywood but also in medicine, arts, physics, literature and so forth and not a single muslim. Perhaps that has got to do with the fact that they are a lot cleverer than you, so stop whining, take your nose out of the quran and get some culture and knowledge and then perhaps you too will be able to contribute something to this world in the 21st century
Cluless Rajesh the lingaboy is lost in hand outs!
You have just insulted ALL the Christians.

Hey moron....We are talking about Jews versus Christians!

USA is NOT a Muslim Country.

2% of Jews control 98% of Gentiles in USA, with atleast 80% being classed as "Christians"!

You are telling us "2% Jews are in the media, news, wall street, hollywood but also in medicine, arts, physics, literature and so forth and not a single muslim. Perhaps that has got to do with the fact that THEY ARE A LOT CLEVERER THAN 80% CHRISTIANS, so stop whining CHRISTIAN, take your nose out of the Bible/Gospels and get some culture and knowledge and then perhaps you too will be able to contribute something to this world in the 21st century"

Who is a moronic loser then? YOU!!!!
The Christians will love this linga boy posing as a Westerner.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139479 Jul 7, 2012
oh well....reprint:
Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
yeap you will find jews in the media, news, wall street, hollywood but also in medicine, arts, physics, literature and so forth and not a single muslim. Perhaps that has got to do with the fact that they are a lot cleverer than you, so stop whining, take your nose out of the quran and get some culture and knowledge and then perhaps you too will be able to contribute something to this world in the 21st century
Clueless Rajesh the lingaboy is lost in hand outs!

2% of Jews control 98% of Gentiles in USA, with atleast 80% being classed as "Christians"!

You are effectively saying "2% Jews are in the media, news, wall street, hollywood but also in medicine, arts, physics, literature and so forth. Perhaps that has got to do with the fact that THEY ARE A LOT CLEVERER THAN 80% CHRISTIANS, so stop whining CHRISTIAN, take your nose out of the Bible/Gospels and get some culture and knowledge and then perhaps you too will be able to contribute something to this world in the 21st century"

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#139480 Jul 7, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
oh well....reprint:
<quoted text>
Clueless Rajesh the lingaboy is lost in hand outs!
You are effectively saying "2% Jews are in the media, news, wall street, hollywood but also in medicine, arts, physics, literature and so forth. Perhaps that has got to do with the fact that THEY ARE A LOT CLEVERER THAN 80% CHRISTIANS, so stop whining CHRISTIAN, take your nose out of the Bible/Gospels and get some culture and knowledge and then perhaps you too will be able to contribute something to this world in the 21st century"
Alex---USA is NOT a Muslim Country.

HughBe--- Any quarter-wit knows that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#139481 Jul 7, 2012
Bi Frijoles
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139482 Jul 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---if a Christian becomes a Muslim, is the person still a Christian?
HughBe--- Obviously NOT. For your benefit, the person would have changed their RELIGION but not their RACE or ethnicity. Jews are an ETHNIC group and although it is true to say that "Judaism" is their dominant religion it is also TRUE to say that Judaism does NOT make them Jews. This FACT has already been explained to YOU before. I will explain it again if you persist to display IGNORANCE.
Having said all of that please answer the following questions.
1. If a white becomes a Christian is he still a white?
2. If an American Indian becomes a Christian is he still an Indian?
3. If a Chinese becomes a Christian is he still a Chinese?
4. In their PERPETUAL state of IDOLATRY did the 10 Tribes of Israel remain Israelites?
STOP the DECEPTION and CS.
The world is waking up to their deception.
They are indeed very sinister.
They are sht scared to get back to 1930's. Which is fair enough.
No decent person will condone the violence against them in Europe during the 19030's and 1940's.

But that does not give them the right to destroy other religions and races using the 1930/40's as a tool to blackmail us. The ultimate insult is that they use the same tool used on them, on innocent peasants of Palestine and MiddleEast.

Their conspiracy is to trivialise every real concern or challenge as if it comes from a conspiracy theorist!!!!!

They commit atrocities against the rest of the world using Gentiles as cat's paw and laugh at us as if we are all crazy.

We are lulled into a false sense security because, we will say "How can such innocent funny men who are so American in their Hollywood make believe films and soaps can be so sinister?"

Because we think these folks are really American and are concerned only about America!
Are they?
Let the house decide!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139483 Jul 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex---USA is NOT a Muslim Country.
HughBe--- Any quarter-wit knows that.
But Mr morales aka Rajesh did not!!
I was talking about Jewish control of Christian USA.
But mr morales rajesh was trying to divert attention by attacking muslims who have nothing to do with the issue at hand!
so I reminded him.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139484 Jul 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein, I did NOT judge your post or for that matter anyone else's post. I was not on the forum slow wit and I have told YOU many times that I RARELY judge and when I do it is usually the FUNNY icon.
He said the same to me!
These guys are obsessively paranoid post 1930's.
So they think everybody is attacking them!
All they want to do is to defend themselves at any cost.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139485 Jul 7, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
There are too many other versus beside the one you post, to try to cover up the others.
Do you actually know any NT verses and their real meaning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Shipman's treatment shameful 11 min George 21
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min I B Eagle 228,569
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 23 min Modi Ji 50,916
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min concernedmohawk 545,065
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 1 hr Hungarian 101 2,116
Catholic bishop quits over 'shame' 1 hr Parden Pard 2
We Don't Need No Stinking Strategy 1 hr Joe DeCaro 96

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE