Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,193

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139484 Jul 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein, I did NOT judge your post or for that matter anyone else's post. I was not on the forum slow wit and I have told YOU many times that I RARELY judge and when I do it is usually the FUNNY icon.
He said the same to me!
These guys are obsessively paranoid post 1930's.
So they think everybody is attacking them!
All they want to do is to defend themselves at any cost.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139485 Jul 7, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
There are too many other versus beside the one you post, to try to cover up the others.
Do you actually know any NT verses and their real meaning?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139486 Jul 7, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
....God exists.
Gen. 1:1, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
God is infinite....
Wow....finally we get there!
God exists according to skeptic...!
God is infinite according to skeptic.
Hope skeptic knows God is eternal...God has no beginning or no end...
God Cannot be born or cannot die!
Well done skeptic....
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139487 Jul 7, 2012
gangster allah and momo wrote:
quran is bullshit , the quran READERS WILL BURN IN hELL FOREVER along with allah momo, nonmuslims will be the proof for that,
and GOD bless non muslims to heaven.OM
Hitler Goes to heaven with your permission!
I am sure Jews and Christians KNOW that Hindus go to heaven with them!!
LOL..........
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139488 Jul 7, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Next, i'll take Alex and his fellow Muslim posters to task the next week.
(smiles)
Fair enough.
All we need is fair play and fair play insults!lol....
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139489 Jul 7, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Joel played his normal role as instigator today. Today he took Alex under his wing. Last week it was skeptic. Normally it's Hugh, but Hugh has been elsewhere of late.
Stop ducking and diving Eric.
You insulted me as an Islamist.
That was not an innocent remark.
It was either a remark from an ignorant assole or a sinister zionist controller.
You then had the temerity to claim that you really knew many Muslims personally!
I know that you are lying. That is your trait.
Therefore, you are yet another sinister little zionist creep who infests these threads posing as an innocent Jew.
Your game is up.
So be off...otherwise all your ploys will be exposed.
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

#139490 Jul 7, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church sold Christianity under various packages. It fell under the well-known Christian marketing strategy. With the Panare, the Church became Panare.
For Panare, it was necessary to market the NT to a people, who were very kind and gentle. The only way was to make them feel guilty.
The Pinare were made to realize that some of their folks had killed an innocent European.
Yes, and I asked skeptic this same question at least 3 times, and what did I get?? A simple true answer would've sufficed.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#139491 Jul 7, 2012
@ HughBe

Greetings, my friend

Hope all is well with you. Have a nice weekend, dear HughBe.

Salaams
BMZ

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#139492 Jul 7, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and I asked skeptic this same question at least 3 times, and what did I get?? A simple true answer would've sufficed.
You and I know that Skeptic is always unable to provide an answer. Was my answer satisfactory?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#139493 Jul 7, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Go meaningless comedic diversion and trivialising serious issues!
You are a bigot because you never bothered to censure your partner in crime mr clueless eric for calling me an islamist.
Your sinister ploy of pretending to be neutral and fair has been exposed.
Joel has no sinister agenda to control USA to achieve his evil ends and then pretending as everything is a coincidence.
The disproportionate representation of Jews in every US seat of power has been carefully planned and executed while Christians have been sleeping.
If I am wrong give me the actual statistics to counter the claims.
Produce another Fed Resereve Chairman...Bernard Butler or Brian Brabbington instead of good old Ben AshkeNAZI Benanke.
Thanks
Here I would like to say something regarding words. I find it interesting for someone to get that upset as to derail a discussion and continue harping on the use of what could be construed as a derogatory word when in fact, the use of derogatory and curse words regarding another's religion is employed by so very many in their discussions and that without letup and without change, and then justified or excused by the users? Forgive me for interfering here, but this seems just a little off balance. Some people take umbrage at a variance of word usage, but use real big cannonballs to hurl at another's and will not stop. I figure I don't have to repeat what certain ones have said in their posts as if this eliminates all responsibility. To be fair, that is. And I have noticed that when I asked for accountablity regarding slamming words, not only do I get little response, but insistence that it is OK to use such epithets.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139494 Jul 7, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I would like to say something regarding words. I find it interesting for someone to get that upset as to derail a discussion and continue harping on the use of what could be construed as a derogatory word when in fact, the use of derogatory and curse words regarding another's religion is employed by so very many in their discussions and that without letup and without change, and then justified or excused by the users? Forgive me for interfering here, but this seems just a little off balance. Some people take umbrage at a variance of word usage, but use real big cannonballs to hurl at another's and will not stop. I figure I don't have to repeat what certain ones have said in their posts as if this eliminates all responsibility. To be fair, that is. And I have noticed that when I asked for accountablity regarding slamming words, not only do I get little response, but insistence that it is OK to use such epithets.
Thank you for your input NQ.
My response may seem disproportionate but I believe I am right on this occasion.
Eric is not as innocent as he would have us believe.
He deliberately tried to turn me into some fundamentalist by calling me Islamist.
I have clarified the defintion of Muslim and Islam and then he comes back with more insults and with deceitful claims about him knowing many Muslims personally as friends and work associates.
No decent person would insist on continuing to use such terms without retracting or apologising.
These chaps are not decent and all they want to do is to survive by making others fight with each other.
They have sinister agendas and they keep using these terms to brainwash others hoping "islamist" could be used willynilly on anybody!
Therefore, my full "wrath" shall be on him until he makes a full retraction with proper apology for lying about his non existent close Muslim friends or colleagues.
I give work to many good Jewish people and I have many for friends/associates.
People like Eric are not a patch on them.
I am sorry for causing any stir but Eric is not skeptic, garamba or paul and he needs to properly apologise!
Peace.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#139495 Jul 7, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and I asked skeptic this same question at least 3 times, and what did I get?? A simple true answer would've sufficed.
Hello Seaside. I am sorry for not having replied to your post.
The matter is a bit complicated and quite controversial.

Those who control the powerful shall "control" the weak/less powerful.
USA is powerful.
Some sinister forces have wormed their way into powerful positions in USA to manipulate US wealth, power and mind set.
Many dangerous games are being played by some hardliners obsessed with self preservation at any cost, at the expense of US tax payers, thus forcing USA to spill blood of gentiles all over the world.
These sinister people are controlling USA through a well planned and well executed operation.
Any challenge is being trivialised as "conspiracy theorist"!
It is very clear that USA is being controlled by a select few who happen to be linked through a common objective of self preservation and promotion of a terror state in the middle east.
I do not wish to enter into any spiteful posts with decent people but I now believe that the two concerned here are not as innocent as they would have others believe.
Thanks.
Peace.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#139496 Jul 7, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church sold Christianity under various packages. It fell under the well-known Christian marketing strategy. With the Panare, the Church became Panare.
For Panare, it was necessary to market the NT to a people, who were very kind and gentle. The only way was to make them feel guilty.
The Pinare were made to realize that some of their folks had killed an innocent European.
rabbee: never trust a decietfull person, attempting to call everyone innocent. since they are only running, for their own office. and you can't even trust a decietful guilty person, calling everyone else guilty too. since there is usually a great discrepancy beteen, what someone only says is true, and what really is true.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#139497 Jul 7, 2012
it is easy to decern, the origional sin. by the subjects 'people' always avoid, and not the ones they don't avoid. and almost never avoid, discussing any new testament, quran, buddaism, mormanism, tanach, science, or whatever.

and those who are trying to establish their own religion, usually only discuss politics religiously in their own favor.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#139498 Jul 7, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me the names of the idiot and his son, who wrote the junk and stuff that you are posting?
I would strongly recommend that you read the Revelation Drug Store and try to keep away from the wrath, the violence and the vengeance of Jesus on his next visit.
We don't cherry-pick verses of Qur'aan.
This is how we read the section, which contains the verses you brought up.
<quoted text>
Translation by yours truly.
Get a magnifying glass and raed what I translated, ignorant fool!
You and your evangelist Liars, never quote the truth because the Truth has never set you free and shall never set you free.
Cherry-picking of verses is only applicable to the Christian BIble, which is full of incoherence and insertions by unknown idiot scribes, who added their own thoughts into the scripture.
rabbee: yeah but you still, can't answer the question. why is G-D, commanding that pagan muslems, christians, jews, agnostics, athiests, buddists, seventh day aventist, etc be persicuted? cause essencially, your all in the same evil new testament boat.

when it is nothing more, than your evil and wickedness against theirs. with not a righteous person, on earth to be seen. self-righteous yes, actually righteous no. with not one of you againites, to really tend to the garden here in TheTorah.

with more than six billion on earth, trying to give the illusion of innocense and honesty. with not one, innocent or honest person among you.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#139499 Jul 7, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
Muslims will die in their sins.
Why did Jesus have to die for our sins?
Basically, the reason Jesus had to die for our sins was so that we could be forgiven and go to be with the Lord. Jesus is God in flesh (John 1:1,14; Col. 2:9) and only God can satisfy the Law requirements of a perfect life and perfect sacrifice that cleanses us of our sins.
All people have sinned against God. But, God is infinitely holy and righteous. He must punish the sinner, the Law- breaker. If He didn't, then His law is not Law for there is no law that is a law without a punishment.
The punishment for breaking the Law is death, separation from God. Therefore, we sinners need a way to escape the righteous judgment of God. Since we are stained by sin and cannot keep the Law of God, then the only one who could do what we cannot is God Himself.
That is why Jesus is God in flesh. He is both divine and human. He was made under the Law (Gal. 4:4) and He fulfilled it perfectly. Therefore, His sacrifice to God the Father on our behalf is of infinite value and is sufficient to cleanse all people from their sins and undo the offense to God.
rabbee: Benee Adam must die, because again their is nobody here in TheTorah. Adam died, because you all say, your not here in TheTorah with the subtle beasts. so G-D is going to give TheTorah again, because none of you! are here in IT thrice aaagain.

what are, you all stupid? as long as their is, nobody here in TheTorah. you give TheG-D of TheTorah, no other choice but to give it agains'es. with Benee Adam always having to die, and return as adam and his mate, to give rebirth to TheWhole Torah in TheHappening agains. so that to have any chance to have eternal life, you must be phusically born again here in TheTorah too. without all this, evil and wicked not here in IT ignorance.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#139500 Jul 7, 2012
and if Benee Adam must always die, because none of you grandchildren and your grandmother are not here in TheTorah. then you are all, going to die too.

apparently the decision to give, TheWhole Torah again is already been made. since for more than three thousands years, there has been nobody here in IT. this is why adam and his mate are here thrice again. so your grandfather adam, is just waiting to see, if another mate is to be assigned or not. as to whether you all, go into oblivion or not.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#139501 Jul 7, 2012
this whole world is not, a possible lame duck world. cause if your grandmother, gets replacced. then all you, shall never exist ever again.

the very last person in this world, you all don't want to help to decieve. is your grandmother of all of you, here in TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#139502 Jul 7, 2012
correction:

this whole world is, a possible lame duck world. cause if your grandmother, gets replacced. then all you, shall never exist ever again.

the very last person in this world, you all don't want to help to decieve. is your grandmother of all of you, here in TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#139503 Jul 7, 2012
and you can all call, Khaeen and Able, michael and joel all you want to thrice again. but i know the truth of where and who, they are again always here in TheTorah. and i am supprize you can even, get the name Able right, in scripture. even if you can't, actually get it right here in IT thrice again.

and if your grandmother, of all of you gets replaced. then Thank HaShem if i never have to speak to any of you as only critters again with the beast. even though i know, that won't solve the problem of you never being all here in TheTorah. it is just a matter of time, of any possible diminishing untrue returns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 4 min Uncle Sam 2,231
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 5 min Undertaker A9 52,471
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 14 min Le Duped 2
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 20 min topgirl 390,754
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 23 min Dana Robertson 26,710
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 33 min Matt9969 159
Court bars kids from Jehovah's Witness activities 35 min UNchained 31
More from around the web