Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

May 20, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vancouver Sun

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Comments
7,121 - 7,140 of 10,936 Comments Last updated Tuesday
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#7751 Jun 15, 2012
Guy-chillin wrote:
Sikhism preaches a life style of giving and defending and peace, giving to whoever may be In need, defending those who may not have the means to defend themselves aswell as defending human rights, and peace to everyone around the works including animals. I urge anyone who may be uneducated about sikhism to learn and educate themselves.
What a bunch of sh^t.
Sikhism is for useless people who believe in arrange marriages, honor killings and killings of anybody that they don't like. They contribute next to nothing to Canadian culture. They follow the white guys wherever they go so that they can be looked after by the white guys.
Anyone who wants to learn about Sikhism should just look around and see what these barbarians have done for Canada.
Do not listen to what Sikhs say about themselves, they are liars, look at what they do, this is where the real truth lies!!
Jatt

Daly City, CA

#7752 Jun 15, 2012
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of sh^t.
Sikhism is for useless people who believe in arrange marriages, honor killings and killings of anybody that they don't like. They contribute next to nothing to Canadian culture. They follow the white guys wherever they go so that they can be looked after by the white guys.
Anyone who wants to learn about Sikhism should just look around and see what these barbarians have done for Canada.
Do not listen to what Sikhs say about themselves, they are liars, look at what they do, this is where the real truth lies!!
you know nothing about Sikhism. just shut the %&*^ up you *&^%hole.
Fateh

Etobicoke, Canada

#7753 Jun 15, 2012
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of sh^t.
ur an idiot. Don't confuse religion with culture. Two seperate and distinct things dumbass.

Give me proof from an authentic sikh doctorine that supports any of the above mentioned nonsense you bark of.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#7754 Jun 15, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
ur an idiot. Don't confuse religion with culture. Two seperate and distinct things dumbass.
Give me proof from an authentic sikh doctorine that supports any of the above mentioned nonsense you bark of.
Here is some proof for you. These are the type of people Sikhs like to idolize.

Like I said, if you want to know about Sikhism, just look at the sh^t that they do to give you a good understanding of what Sikhism stands for. Don't listen to that crap they like to tell you about how great they are.
The real proof is in the pudding, as the honest people say !!

http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNe...
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#7755 Jun 15, 2012
Jatt wrote:
<quoted text>
you know nothing about Sikhism. just shut the %&*^ up you *&^%hole.
Ha haha, everybody knows about how Sikhs cannot do anything for themselves, that is why they come to N America, it's because nobody will look after them in India !!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7756 Jun 15, 2012
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>Ha haha, everybody knows about how Sikhs cannot do anything for themselves, that is why they come to N America, it's because nobody will look after them in India !!
its because the hindu government marginalizes them
Fateh

Etobicoke, Canada

#7757 Jun 18, 2012
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is some proof for you. These are the type of people Sikhs like to idolize.
Like I said, if you want to know about Sikhism, just look at the sh^t that they do to give you a good understanding of what Sikhism stands for. Don't listen to that crap they like to tell you about how great they are.
The real proof is in the pudding, as the honest people say !!
http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNe...
The actions of one person don't define the religion. If you want to know about the religion read about it gaylord.

Your beyond stupid. There should be special word for extreme stupidity just for you.

According to your thinking all catholics are pedophiles, all christians are rapist and serial killers and all muslims are terrorists.

So what are you a pedophile, rapist, terrorist or gaylord?
Fateh

Etobicoke, Canada

#7758 Jun 18, 2012
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha haha, everybody knows about how Sikhs cannot do anything for themselves, that is why they come to N America, it's because nobody will look after them in India !!
What a dumb bastard. The sikhs are the most prominent and successful minority not just in India but world wide. They are flourishing in Canada, U.S and Australia. You will never see a Sikh beggar anywhere.

Not to mention the prime minister of India is a sikh. Most of the economic success India is seeing is because of his planning.

We don't need anyone in India to look after us becuase we have been the ones looking after India since our religion was created.
Piko

Blackfalds, Canada

#7759 Jun 18, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
They are flourishing in Canada, U.S and Australia. You will never see a Sikh beggar anywhere.
Not to mention the prime minister of India is a sikh. Most of the economic success India is seeing is because of his planning.
We don't need anyone in India to look after us becuase we have been the ones looking after India since our religion was created.
If Sikhs are so great how come nobody wants these idiots in their countries? Maybe it's because they are so useless!!

Sikh PM, is that the reason India has such a large debt? Useless people in a sh^thole, what can you expect!!

If you think your so great, why are you in my country? Why don't you go back to your sh^^thole country of India. We don't want you here in the first place.

How come that whenever we read about Sikhs in the news papers, it is never about what great things they have done for Canada, like winning an Olympic metal or some other meaningful contribution, but it's almost always about a crime they have committed or a murder of a family member???
Leave my country, you are soiling it's good name!

Location hidden

#7760 Jun 18, 2012
Piko wrote:
<quoted text>If Sikhs are so great how come nobody wants these idiots in their countries? Maybe it's because they are so useless!!

Sikh PM, is that the reason India has such a large debt? Useless people in a sh^thole, what can you expect!!

If you think your so great, why are you in my country? Why don't you go back to your sh^^thole country of India. We don't want you here in the first place.

How come that whenever we read about Sikhs in the news papers, it is never about what great things they have done for Canada, like winning an Olympic metal or some other meaningful contribution, but it's almost always about a crime they have committed or a murder of a family member???
you spell medals just like cana
Fateh

Etobicoke, Canada

#7761 Jun 19, 2012
Piko wrote:
<quoted text>
If Sikhs are so great how come nobody wants these idiots in their countries? Maybe it's because they are so useless!!
Ok idiot explain why they are successful minorities in the UK, Canada, U.S, Australia, Kenya, Uganda, India, Germany, etc.

There has been two sikh boxers that represented Canada in the past couple years.

You leave my country you chinese bastard. You chinese are the biggest gangsters and drug dealers in Canada. Not to mention all the diseases you bring here (bird flu, sars). Dumb pikachu sh*t.
Fateh

Etobicoke, Canada

#7762 Jun 19, 2012
xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
<quoted text>
you spell medals just like cana
Piko and Cana are both chinese immigrants but don't have the balls to man up to it.
BENGAL TIGAR

London, UK

#7763 Jun 19, 2012
fateh leave my chinese brothers alone you hindu basturd
sikh of punjab

Ludhiana, India

#7764 Jun 19, 2012
Piko wrote:
<quoted text>
One and the only solution for you-
Borrow a gun from any sikh of B.C., put in your a$$ and shoot; you will be relieved of all the so called sikh nuisance that is troubling you!
Fateh

Etobicoke, Canada

#7765 Jun 19, 2012
BENGAL TIGAR wrote:
fateh leave my chinese brothers alone you hindu basturd
LOL talk to your chinese brothers and see what they think of you a**hole.

Location hidden

#7766 Jun 19, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>Piko and Cana are both chinese immigrants but don't have the balls to man up to it.
LMAO where live its 55% chinese
Fateh

Etobicoke, Canada

#7767 Jun 19, 2012
xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO where live its 55% chinese
LOL so its pretty much like vancouver then

Location hidden

#7768 Jun 19, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>LOL so its pretty much like vancouver then
its alrite tho not many gangstas mainly a hard working bunch. There r some suburbs almost completely chinese, at box hill station we play 'spot the aussie'
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#7769 Jun 19, 2012
Here is just another example of the type of cultural garbage these E Indian people bring to my country.
Shut the gates to my country from India, we don't need this kind of garbage here..

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/06/19/india...

Since: May 12

Delhi, India

#7770 Jun 20, 2012
sikh of punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
One and the only solution for you-
Borrow a gun from any sikh of B.C., put in your a$$ and shoot; you will be relieved of all the so called sikh nuisance that is troubling you!
Great solution hai veere maa di lun de do saaleya di
SIKH'S WILL BE ALWYS KING ALL OVER THE WORLD

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min Shamma 201,253
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 6 min Toko2014 11,671
Adelaide to host Australian Catholic Youth Fest... 8 min The ADELAIDEAN 2
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min well 226,244
Jehovah's Witness 'used religion to mask sex ab... 12 min Holymoley 16
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 538,789
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 20 min chazmo 364,427
Vermont restaurant removes - bacon' sign after ... 8 hr Horny Mommy 37
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••