Obama hits Romney on 'tax' reversal

Full story: CNN

President Barack Obama, using some of his sharpest campaign language to date, assailed rival Mitt Romney in an interview airing Friday for reversing his position on a fine included in the president's health care law.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Obviously there is no bigger hypocrite than the self-serving lord marshal b. h. obama proclaiming in TV interviews that his health care scheme was not a TAX...Obviously the self-serving lord marshal lied time and time again...and makes no apologies. It is past time for the lord marshal's anti-Americanism mindset and economy to go. The American people simply cannot afford to cater to a deranged man-child any longer.
To know who b. h. obama is look at his despicable America hating marxist friends, associates and mentors...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2



Obama broke his No Tax Promise within a Month of entering Office 2009. He increased Taxes on the Poor & Middle class with his cigarette Tax.



Obama is a real piece of excrement.


“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2



ObamaTAX costs $1.76 TRILLION and that Hits the Middle Class again.



Obama is a real POS!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Give the Obamacare a test drive, see how it performs...then go from there. Changing view or perspectives is part of life; learning and advancing intellectually from experiences. The stick with it wrong or right is very mafia with problematic compulsive liar personality disorders. Smart people acknowledge a need to change a decision based on right or wrong, principle and ethics. Criminals don't.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 6, 2012
 
Then lets all fight for a 3rd party candidate. It won't matter who we vote for - Obama or Obama lite, it is the same Illuminati/Corporation BS either way.

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Just 80,000 jobs added in June...
One-third at temp agencies...
85,000 WENT ON DISABILITY IN JUNE!
Unemployment rate for blacks jumps to 14.4%...
Rate stuck at 11% for Hispanics...
780,000 Fewer Women Employed Under Obama...
WHITE HOUSE:'NO QUICK FIXES'...
Romney:'It Doesn't Have To Be This Way'...
Anxiety mounts as economy limps into 2nd half...
DOW PLUNGES...
Team Obama predicted 5.6% today with stimulus...
IMF to cut global growth forecast...
'Tilted to the downside'...
Reinhard Gelhen

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Spotted Girl wrote:
Then lets all fight for a 3rd party candidate. It won't matter who we vote for - Obama or Obama lite, it is the same Illuminati/Corporation BS either way.
Immortal Technique- The Cause of Death - YouTube
Jun 7, 2006 ... Immortal Technique's "The Cause of Death," viva la revolucion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch... - 142k -

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tax Payer View wrote:
Give the Obamacare a test drive, see how it performs...then go from there. Changing view or perspectives is part of life; learning and advancing intellectually from experiences. The stick with it wrong or right is very mafia with problematic compulsive liar personality disorders. Smart people acknowledge a need to change a decision based on right or wrong, principle and ethics. Criminals don't.
No, don't give it a try at all. It is not about performance. You cannot have the First Amendment and rugged individualism and have this in place. Evolution has a way of healing those who are genetically inferior, and medical technology gets in the way of that. My attitude about unhealthy habits is to keep the government out of the way and not give people medical care for the consequences of their choices. Don't take away our rights and freedoms, but let us choose death by how we live if we wish.

I even got a call from the CDC yesterday asking about vaccines and children. I believe parents should have the right to opt their kids out. So if you get a call from the CDC, tell them you have no children under 18 living in your home. Lets skew the data and make the government think unvaccinated kids is an urban legend. The government-owned fake "science" industry is LYING about vaccines not causing autism. They even destroyed a good man's name and manufactured proof to discredit him. They went off on a red herring about mercury in the vaccines, when it isn't the mercury that causes autism, but the intended effects of the vaccines. The link is not the Thimersol, but the ischemia and brain swelling. But they are not the only causes. Another problem is vitamin D deficiency. If the issue was the Thimersol, then it is the vitamin D that keeps healthy kids from reacting to it. Even if not, a good number of kids who developed autism had extremely low levels of vitamin D. To make matters worse, many people have altered vitamin D receptors.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

rugby flip-flop adviser: It's not a tax.

hahahahahahahaha
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Romney makes a strong stand on his beliefs until he is caught in another lie and then flip-flops.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

they can call is a penalty, they can call it a tax, they can call it a jellyfish.
at the end of the day it only applies to people that can afford insurance coverage, but choose not to.
.
so, no matter what you call it, it doesn't actually apply to everyone.

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

conservative crapola wrote:
rugby flip-flop adviser: It's not a tax.
hahahahahahahaha
REPORT: UNEMPLOYMENT RATE DROPPED IN EVERY STATE THAT ELECTED GOP GOV. IN 2010...

Broke California OKs funding for high-speed rail line...

State's largest community college on brink of insolvency...
conservative crapola

Nazareth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORT: UNEMPLOYMENT RATE DROPPED IN EVERY STATE THAT ELECTED GOP GOV. IN 2010...
REPORT: con governor's told by rugby campaign to tone down their state's economic and jobs recovery. It doesn't fit their crampaign's gloom and doom platform.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

King Obama "I am going to tax the sh-t out of all peoples"

4 more yrs of failed policy?

No!!! Romney 2012
drink the hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Liberal' Love 2 Jerking Off Between Each Other' In Election Time On MSNBC...

http://i40.tinypic.com/30885li.gif

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 8, 2012
 
Tony wrote:
Romney makes a strong stand on his beliefs until he is caught in another lie and then flip-flops.
What is wrong with flip flops? Why can't I show off my spotted toes?

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 8, 2012
 
The laughing liberal wrote:
Obama broke his No Tax Promise within a Month of entering Office 2009. He increased Taxes on the Poor & Middle class with his cigarette Tax.
Obama is a real piece of excrement.
Romney is no better. We really have no choice. We get what the Illuminati or the corporations and fat cats want, since they are so arrogant and power drunk and presume to know what is best for us. The same people who have been provoking world wars for years are doing their best to tank us. Both parties are owned by the same people. What they do a lot of times is install a really bad president of one party to drive people to the other party to an even worse president. For all we know, the polling computers have special back doors deliberately installed and which party pays them the most money gets to use the hack. Hey, similar worked in Florida.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 8, 2012
 
Mitt Romney's Flip-Flops Now Available as Actual Footwear

They're pairs of actual flip-flops you buy on Cafe Press, featuring Mitt Romney's face and opposing political positions on each foot—indicating the candidate's flip-flopping over the years. Abortion, climate change and healthcare are just a few of the topics featured. Here's the description for Mitt Romney Abortion Flip-Flops: "On Mitt's LEFT foot, he's Pro-Choice and Roe v. Wade should be left alone. On Mitt's RIGHT foot he's Pro-Life and Roe v. Wade should be overturned. It all depends when you ask the question." Each pair of "politically expedient footwear" will set you back $19.95.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 8, 2012
 
conservative crapola wrote:
Mitt Romney's Flip-Flops Now Available as Actual Footwear
They're pairs of actual flip-flops you buy on Cafe Press, featuring Mitt Romney's face and opposing political positions on each foot—indicating the candidate's flip-flopping over the years. Abortion, climate change and healthcare are just a few of the topics featured. Here's the description for Mitt Romney Abortion Flip-Flops: "On Mitt's LEFT foot, he's Pro-Choice and Roe v. Wade should be left alone. On Mitt's RIGHT foot he's Pro-Life and Roe v. Wade should be overturned. It all depends when you ask the question." Each pair of "politically expedient footwear" will set you back $19.95.
LOL! I'd rather have a pair with Obama's face on one side and Romney's on the other. I don't trust either of those clowns. During the last Bush election, I voted mostly a straight Libertarian ticket. I didn't want either main party in.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I'd rather have a pair with Obama's face on one side and Romney's on the other. I don't trust either of those clowns. During the last Bush election, I voted mostly a straight Libertarian ticket. I didn't want either main party in.
Next up...Depends willard wear. And you thought that magic underwear could absorb.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••