Boycott against Rush Limbaugh moves to the local level

Mar 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

The boycott against Rush Limbaugh has largely succeeded on a national level, but the fate of Limbaugh will likely ultimately be decided on the local level.A After calling Georgetown law school student Sandra Fluke a "slut" and a "prostitute" for her congressional testimony on contraception Limbaugh faced a public backlash that resulted in the loss ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 123 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
FarmBoy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I think Limbaugh calls them like they are. I believe that anyone who wants the goverment to pay for birth control fits the description Limbaugh used and I think people should support him. When people get to the point they can't do anything without goverment approval it will not be a life worth living. People are some dumb they have already forgot about Hitler and what he done to Germany

Since: Jan 09

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 15, 2012
 
yep

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

FarmBoy wrote:
I think Limbaugh calls them like they are. I believe that anyone who wants the goverment to pay for birth control fits the description Limbaugh used and I think people should support him. When people get to the point they can't do anything without goverment approval it will not be a life worth living. People are some dumb they have already forgot about Hitler and what he done to Germany
Limbaugh is a puppet who only knows how to play golf and pop pills. He reads what his producers give him to read and says what his scriptwriters write.
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

FarmBoy wrote:
I think Limbaugh calls them like they are. I believe that anyone who wants the goverment to pay for birth control fits the description Limbaugh used and I think people should support him. When people get to the point they can't do anything without goverment approval it will not be a life worth living. People are some dumb they have already forgot about Hitler and what he done to Germany
I like how you resorted to "argumentum ad Hitlerum" immediately, undermining your own argument and the arguments of anyone that might be ignorant and hateful enough to try to support you.
Hottie

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I just cancelled Carbonite, signed up for Regus office space, drank 2 bottles of Two if by Tea, got identity protection from Identity Guard, and ordered a Club Gitmo tshirt.

Mega-dittos.

Since: Jul 11

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Instead of a bust of Rush they should just have a bust of a Horses A$$ with his name on it, it would be more appropriate.

Since: May 11

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

It kills me that they think that those few knee jerks reactions by a few sponsors(several of which tried to come back) will "shut Rush down", lmao, like there isn't a waiting list of advertisers chomping at the bit to place ads on Rush's show. Spin, spin, spun.....

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 15, 2012
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how you resorted to "argumentum ad Hitlerum" immediately, undermining your own argument and the arguments of anyone that might be ignorant and hateful enough to try to support you.
I've done business with Dillies pharmacy in Poplar Bluff, I know they pay the local radio station, but they do advertise during Rush's time slot.

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 15, 2012
 
MyOpinion68 wrote:
It kills me that they think that those few knee jerks reactions by a few sponsors(several of which tried to come back) will "shut Rush down", lmao, like there isn't a waiting list of advertisers chomping at the bit to place ads on Rush's show. Spin, spin, spun.....
He's survived worse criticism, like the "I hope Obama fails" fiasco, the spin on the "Barack the magic negro" bit and when he admitted himself into rehab.

Since: May 11

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 15, 2012
 
Captain Obvious Says wrote:
<quoted text>He's survived worse criticism, like the "I hope Obama fails" fiasco, the spin on the "Barack the magic negro" bit and when he admitted himself into rehab.
Oh yeah, he's not going anywhere.
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

MyOpinion68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, he's not going anywhere.
He's definitely not going anywhere. He's too fat to get up from his seat even when they try to fire him. Maybe they should coax him out of the studio with a trail of cocaine then lock him out while he's distracted.
George Bailey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 16, 2012
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>He's definitely not going anywhere. He's too fat to get up from his seat even when they try to fire him. Maybe they should coax him out of the studio with a trail of cocaine then lock him out while he's distracted.
Did it work for you?
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 16, 2012
 
George Bailey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it work for you?
Oh George, you and your biting wit. ;)
final truth

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Limbaugh is a puppet who only knows how to play golf and pop pills. He reads what his producers give him to read and says what his scriptwriters write.
You have to be the stupided person on here. you have never listened to Rush to know a thing about it, let me make it simply for your dumbass to understand, He uses the absurd to discuss the absurd, what that Sandra Fluck woman was just that, absurd..
LostFaithInAmeri ca

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 16, 2012
 
FarmBoy wrote:
I think Limbaugh calls them like they are. I believe that anyone who wants the goverment to pay for birth control fits the description Limbaugh used and I think people should support him. When people get to the point they can't do anything without goverment approval it will not be a life worth living. People are some dumb they have already forgot about Hitler and what he done to Germany
funny u bring up hitler. hitler wasnt actually the president elect, his highest official office was chancellor. he became a leader by means of dictatorship, which is what people fear will happen in the US if government doesnt stop people like hitler today. in case u dont know, im talking about the radical far right christians who think everybody should live by their moral code. but thank u for bringing up hitler, it helped make u look like a fool.
yep

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

final truth wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be the stupided person on here. you have never listened to Rush to know a thing about it, let me make it simply for your dumbass to understand, He uses the absurd to discuss the absurd, what that Sandra Fluck woman was just that, absurd..
I'm the "stupided" person on here. Sandra "Fluck." Keep talking, fxcktard, you're showing us who the true moron is here. And you obviously have no idea how Rush and other radio & TV hosts work. He doesn't know jack sheeit. His producers feed him everything. Educate that tiny brain of yours.
final truth

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 16, 2012
 
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the "stupided" person on here. Sandra "Fluck." Keep talking, fxcktard, you're showing us who the true moron is here. And you obviously have no idea how Rush and other radio & TV hosts work. He doesn't know jack sheeit. His producers feed him everything. Educate that tiny brain of yours.
You dont know how Rush does his show do you? He is the producer you dumbass, He does his own show prep starting as soon as he finishes a show and never really ending, he reads 12 newspapers a nite, plus cable news, plus the Drudge report, why do you think he has the EIB? Why does he record and transcribe every minute he is on the show? why does he have a 40 second delay time? He is way too smart for you and the liberal media
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

final truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be the stupided person on here. you have never listened to Rush to know a thing about it, let me make it simply for your dumbass to understand, He uses the absurd to discuss the absurd, what that Sandra Fluck woman was just that, absurd..
How is it even vaguely absurd to think that women should decide on their rights to their own bodies instead of letting men dictate to them what healthcare procedures they can and can't have?
final truth

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

LostFaithInAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
funny u bring up hitler. hitler wasnt actually the president elect, his highest official office was chancellor. he became a leader by means of dictatorship, which is what people fear will happen in the US if government doesnt stop people like hitler today. in case u dont know, im talking about the radical far right christians who think everybody should live by their moral code. but thank u for bringing up hitler, it helped make u look like a fool.
Let me educate you also, Hitler was elected and took over using all legal means to do so, Obama is following the same path with all his sheeple following right behind.
By the way, this Sandra Fluke was not giving testimony before congress as the news story says, she held a press conference to let the world know how much sex she had at school.
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

final truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know how Rush does his show do you? He is the producer you dumbass, He does his own show prep starting as soon as he finishes a show and never really ending, he reads 12 newspapers a nite, plus cable news, plus the Drudge report, why do you think he has the EIB? Why does he record and transcribe every minute he is on the show? why does he have a 40 second delay time? He is way too smart for you and the liberal media
Rush Limbaugh and smart should never be used in conjunction unless the words "is not" is in between them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rush Limbaugh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 46 min Travjuan Hunter 9,627
Rush Limbaugh Links The Feds & Ferguson To Beng... 8 hr Cordwainer Trout 7
Rush Limbaugh: Democrats are spreading 'myth' t... Mon tired if racism 1
The Problem With Our Sandra Fluke Moment (Mar '12) Aug 3 Truth is 2
Barbara Simpson, conserv. Radio Talker Fired fr... Aug 2 Elizabeth Ketchum 10
If Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin dona t like th... (Nov '13) Jul 31 Finish this sentence 894
Limbaugh on MH17: Media Found Its 'Opportunity'... Jul '14 Blowhard 1

Search the Rush Limbaugh Forum:
•••