Suspension for Gordon?

Full story: CNN 164
Posted: Tuesday March 28, 2006 10:19AM; Updated: Tuesday March 28, 2006 10:19AM Will Jeff Gordon's shove of Matt Kenseth earn him a one-race suspension? When Jimmy Spencer took a swing at Kurt Busch after a ... Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Wendy

Vidalia, GA

#1 Mar 28, 2006
NO SUSPENSION FOR GORDON! I think that Matt should have waited to let Jeff cool off, before getting in his face. After all it was Bristol and tempers usually flare at this track. I am not syaing that Jeff did not bump into Kenseth, because he did. The difference is Jeff knows how to give a little bump to move you out of the way. Kenseth doesn't know how to do that yet! I watched Dave Despain on Sunday night. After seeing his show this is my comment for all who called in saying that Jeff was a whinner. Get over it and join WHINNERS-R-US! Tony Stewart with others are the true WHINNERS!! So I say NO SUSPENSION FOR GORDON!!
Jason

Plainfield, IL

#2 Mar 28, 2006
Jeff did not even touch Kenseth there, if you watched the video you could clearly see. Obvoiusly, he thought he got into him, but he was so close I doubt he could even tell. The video clearly shows a gap and he never made contact.
rick

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Mar 28, 2006
hell yes he should be suspended nascar should follow their own rules, other people were fined and suspended for a lot lest than gordon did. this man is a role model in a lot of childrens eyes. he should take the time for the crime...
rick

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Mar 28, 2006
Wendy wrote:
NO SUSPENSION FOR GORDON! I think that Matt should have waited to let Jeff cool off, before getting in his face. After all it was Bristol and tempers usually flare at this track. I am not syaing that Jeff did not bump into Kenseth, because he did. The difference is Jeff knows how to give a little bump to move you out of the way. Kenseth doesn't know how to do that yet! I watched Dave Despain on Sunday night. After seeing his show this is my comment for all who called in saying that Jeff was a whinner. Get over it and join WHINNERS-R-US! Tony Stewart with others are the true WHINNERS!! So I say NO SUSPENSION FOR GORDON!!
I say this man is a role model in a lot of kids eyes. he should stop whinning every time some one does to him what he does all the time...
Ellorysgirl

Iowa City, IA

#5 Mar 28, 2006
rick wrote:
hell yes he should be suspended nascar should follow their own rules, other people were fined and suspended for a lot lest than gordon did. this man is a role model in a lot of childrens eyes. he should take the time for the crime...
Nascar rules, according to INC - Brian Vickers last night on TV - are for "hitting," not "shoving." Nascar has historically turned a blind eye to anything not classed as "hitting," and so they should. Remember when Harvick pushed Nemechek? No penalty.
Kim

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2006
I hope nascar does not give Jeff the suspension. If is something he does all the time, Yes, but in 14 years that he has been racing, that is the first time I ever seen Gordon shove anybody. Goood Luck Jeff!!
john hall

Holly Springs, NC

#7 Mar 28, 2006
rick wrote:
they will not suspend there boy hell they dont any rules. gordon dont think he done any thing when he took out truex. the boy has a major problem. he blames nascar for parking him behind matts car after the race the boy is sick.
James

Concord, NC

#8 Mar 28, 2006
Wendy wrote:
Matt didn't get in Jeff's face. He said he wanted to apoligize which was the right thing to do. But don't make it bigger than it is Wendy.
Julien

Port Arthur, TX

#9 Mar 28, 2006
James wrote:
<quoted text>Matt didn't get in Jeff's face. He said he wanted to apoligize which was the right thing to do. But don't make it bigger than it is Wendy.
Its easy to apologize when you finished 3rd. I bet if it was Tony Matt spun, Matt would be running for dear life.
fan 3-8

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Mar 28, 2006
Well they said what Gordon's penalty will be:$10,000 fine and six months probation and thats it, just chump change to him. Oh well, even that suprised me. As many times as ive seen Tony push and shove people in the past, probation is just a way of sayin "don't do that again" because if u do they still dont do anything. Nascar tries to act big and bad but i think they are just weiners.
Julien

Port Arthur, TX

#11 Mar 28, 2006
fan 3-8 wrote:
Well they said what Gordon's penalty will be:$10,000 fine and six months probation and thats it, just chump change to him. Oh well, even that suprised me. As many times as ive seen Tony push and shove people in the past, probation is just a way of sayin "don't do that again" because if u do they still dont do anything. Nascar tries to act big and bad but i think they are just weiners.
Theres no reason NASCAR should suspend Jeff, for a shove. Stop crying be happy JR one position infront of Jeff in the points.
fan 3-8

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Mar 28, 2006
Na, i think ill be happy when Gordon retires and i dont have to hear the Gordon fans have to explain and take up for their queer driver. The sooner he gets out of the sport the better. And he can take his boy toy Jimmie Johnson with him when he does.
WATCH THE FLAMES

Cary, NC

#13 Mar 28, 2006
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU'RE GETTING OUT OF YOUR CAR AND ANOTHER DRIVE THAT YOU HAVE JUST HAD A PROBLEM ON THE TRUCK WITH APPROACHES YOU AND HAS PART OF HIS PIT CREW WITH HIM. KENSETH SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIS BUTT IN HIS PIT TILL THINGS COOLED DOWN. FROM THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN JEFF SHOVED HIM I THINK HE THOUGHT BETTER OF BEING THERE. WHEN YOU KNOCK SOMEONE IN THE CHEAP SEATS LEAVE HIM ALONE TILL HE COOLS DOWN. GET IN HIS FACE TO QUIT AND YOU'RE JUST ASKING FOR IT. AND FAN 3-8 YOU SOUND A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR OWN MANHOOD.
john hall

Holly Springs, NC

#14 Mar 28, 2006
fan 3-8 wrote:
Na, i think ill be happy when Gordon retires and i dont have to hear the Gordon fans have to explain and take up for their queer driver. The sooner he gets out of the sport the better. And he can take his boy toy Jimmie Johnson with him when he does.
you are right i will be glad to he isn't the man anymore and he cant take it. i want to see truex put his prissy a---in the wall people has pampered him so long he thinks his shi- dont stink.
Jack Smith

West Lafayette, IN

#15 Mar 28, 2006
john hall wrote:
<quoted text> they will not suspend there boy hell they dont any rules. gordon dont think he done any thing when he took out truex. the boy has a major problem. he blames nascar for parking him behind matts car after the race the boy is sick.
Learn how to write in proper English, or at least where people can understand you firstly. Now, secondly, just because you are from NC and a Dale Earnhardt fan doesn't mean you should hate everything having to do with Jeff Gordon...Can you even imagine if Jr. had been at his spot, going from third all the way down to 21st or wherever he did finish? I can just imagine all of Jr. nation going crazy about it and hating Matt Kenseth for the rest of his career...another thing is the fact that you are going crazy when even Matt Kenseth agrees that Jeff Gordon's move was justified.
Julien

Port Arthur, TX

#16 Mar 29, 2006
Jr fans have nothing to talk about cause their driver SUCKS, I rarely hear Jr fans talk about how good their driver is, all they do is complain complain complain and wish Gordon can leave the sport so maybe Jr will have a shot to win a championship. Since 2004 Junior has won 1 race, 1. WOW Kasey Kahne and Kyle Busch have won more races, thats pretty SAD. Its sad when Rookie are better then a so-called GREAT. Just admit it, if a track doesnt have banking minus well click onto onther channel cause Junoir wont be rollin to victory lane.
steve

Williamsburg, VA

#17 Mar 29, 2006
Wendy wrote:
he is a big baby and nascar knows it so they will pad his butt with a diaper and a passie like always
Julien

Port Arthur, TX

#18 Mar 29, 2006
steve wrote:
<quoted text> he is a big baby and nascar knows it so they will pad his butt with a diaper and a passie like always
Yeah and Jr fans are huge babys cause all they do is complain about Jeff. Quit you're whinning and hope Talladega comes real soon cause those 4 races are the only highlights of you fans year, unless Jeff dominates like he did last year at Talladega and crap on Jr face when Jeff blows by the field.
fan 3-8

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Mar 29, 2006
I tell u what Julien u just keep takin up for that chimp u call a driver. I mean what guy would drive a rainbow colored car? Answer: A faggot named Gordon. Your just mad that their is alot of good talent, LIKE JR, who has put a whippin on your boy who cant win crap any more. He use to dominate, then last year couldnt finish a race if he tried. Then for the first time since his rookie year he finishes out of the top ten, and he cries and a gets a new crew chief. Good luck to Steve Latarte because he better get use to changin diapers. And lord nows if they finish worst than fifth in the championship, Latarte will be gone too. And some people cant understand why Loomis and Evernham would want to leave. Yea right.
Julien

Port Arthur, TX

#20 Mar 29, 2006
fan 3-8 wrote:
I tell u what Julien u just keep takin up for that chimp u call a driver. I mean what guy would drive a rainbow colored car? Answer: A faggot named Gordon. Your just mad that their is alot of good talent, LIKE JR, who has put a whippin on your boy who cant win crap any more. He use to dominate, then last year couldnt finish a race if he tried. Then for the first time since his rookie year he finishes out of the top ten, and he cries and a gets a new crew chief. Good luck to Steve Latarte because he better get use to changin diapers. And lord nows if they finish worst than fifth in the championship, Latarte will be gone too. And some people cant understand why Loomis and Evernham would want to leave. Yea right.
WOOOW, who changed their crew cheif as well last year, your little boy Junior, does the Eurys ring a bell. Shut your hypocritical mouth cause you dont know what the hell your talking about. Its a flame car now you idiot not rainbow, and what does that have to do with anything. Tell me when Junior was more talented then Jeff, Talladega, where Jeff has been better then your boy for awile now. Junior finished 19 in the points last year, how is that whippin Jeffs butt, HOW? Junior won 1 race last year, while Jeff won 4, once again how is that puttin a whippin on Jeff? Ray left cause Dodge gave him an offer to own his own team, and Robbie left cause of the tragedy. Junior sucks now and your gonna have to live with it, just be excited that Talladega is coming up, least be greatful that Junior is good at Talladega and Daytona so you have a race where he actually finishes well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earnhardt captures NASCAR Sprint Cup victory at... 9 hr Uncle John Duckett 8
2014 Texas II (Chase 8): Cole Whitt NASCAR Spri... 12 hr Bobby James 1
Ward's Aunt Says Tony Stewart Grand Jury Put 'W... Oct 27 Die Tony Stewart ... 126
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... Oct 26 Let it go 12
Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... Oct 26 IceMan PJN 2
Police: Black teen shot after altercation Oct 21 the nightmare is ... 3
Vickers captures pole in strange qualifyingfor ... Oct 20 DILF 4

Racing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE